Family Boundaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riker scooted around a little to watch from the other side. "Don't worry, Iz, if they get too carried away, we could just have sex together instead. You know, once I get a minute here."

Izzy nodded. "We could just do it anyway." She bit her lip and wiggled her butt. "I'm ready when you are."

"Just chill a little," Vi said. "We might need Ri's cock ready to go again."

"Harrumph," Izzy said. "Fine. Woulda been better if we had two-- oh hang on, what if I just got a strapon or something? That's almost as good as another cock."

Vi frowned. "I mean...."

"Yeah, I'll only be a minute. Might as well have one if we need it."

Izzy flounced off the bed and out the door before anyone could form a cogent argument to keep her where she was.

"That really doesn't solve the problem though," Vi said, not that Izzy could hear her anyway. "Me and Cait could have used a strapon if we wanted."

Cait eyed her. "I mean... we still could."

"True, I guess."

Riker laid back lazily, feeling his cock slowly stiffening back to full erection. "Almost would have thought you two would have tried that already."

"Yeah well... I don't know that it'll actually help anything," Vi said.

"It's not a pussy," Riker said.

"I'm aware," Vi said. "And I mean I guess I could probably ride one. Just seems... weird. I dunno."

Cait paused her pussy licking. "Who says I wouldn't bend you over and pound you a little, hm?"

"Oh. Yeah. I guess maybe...."

"Vi... do you ever do anything that's not just you riding some dude's cock?"

Vi's face scrunched up a little, and she pushed Riker's head away so he wouldn't stare at her so intently. "Not really. Not until recently."

Cait propped herself up on her elbows. Riker, despite Vi's best efforts, also continued to watch the proceedings closely.

"So you only do sex that's straight to the point, where you're in control the whole time," Cait said.

"I don't think I like when you put it that way," Vi muttered.

"So, what, like it's got nothing to do with cocks and pussies?" Riker asked.

Cait shrugged. "I don't know for sure. Might be we've been focused on the wrong thing." She traced her finger up and down the inside of Vi's thigh. "Could be you're just not used to intimacy."

"Ooh, yeah," Riker said. "Like me and Iz, there's a big difference us being together alone, and doing sexy stuff with other people or whatever. They're both good, but just the two of us is best. It's... I dunno, warm and comfortable and special."

Vi turned her head away. "I don't know if sex has to be special. It's just something that feels good. People make it too weird."

Cait crawled up Vi's body. "Maybe. I think it can be one of the most special things, with the right person. Or people, as the case may be." She brushed Vi's hair back softly. "Like in some ways, I don't even care what we do or don't do. It just feels right being with you."

"Dammit, Cait," Vi whispered. "No fair."

"Which part?" Cait asked.

"I dunno. Making me feel things."

"Ooh, no, that's good, Vi," Riker said. "Feel all the things. You're safe here. With people who love you. You can-- aah!"

Riker landed on the floor with a thump as Vi's precisely judged kick sent him over the side.

"Hehe, gonna kick me out of bed too?" Cait asked teasingly.

Vi slowly shook her head. "No. No I don't think so." Her hands landed lightly on Cait's sides. "But I'm not totally sure I actually know what to do with you."

****

Izzy dashed down the hall to Helena's room. She didn't stop to consider that she was naked and aroused, nor that her mom might be currently occupying her own bedroom. As such, she burst into the room and was halfway to the closet where Helena kept sex toy samples from her work before realizing that she'd interrupted something.

Helena was naked in bed with a vibrator at her pussy, while her other hand held her phone in front of her, seemingly on a video call with someone.

"Don't mind me," Izzy said. "I'll just be a second."

Helena quickly shushed whoever she was talking to and set her phone down. "Izzy, sweetie, you could at least knock. And wear clothes. And... you're not listening, are you?"

Izzy was scanning boxes. "Sorry, Mom. Just in a hurry. Do you have any strapons in here?"

Helena hesitated. "Yes, actually. Check down on your right."

"Oh, there they are. Thanks."

"Um... if you're going to peg your brother, you probably want some lube."

"Ew! Mom!"

"And make sure to warm up first with--"

"Mom! No!" Izzy said. "Don't be weird. I'm not gonna peg Riker. Jeez."

Helena appeared totally unconvinced. "Uh huh."

"Anyway... have fun, I guess," Izzy said, darting back out the door.

Helena sighed. She was just about to pick her phone back up when Izzy reappeared.

"Who you talking to anyway while you're playing with yourself?" Izzy asked. "I didn't know you--"

"Izzy, if you don't ask any more questions, I won't give you more sex advice."

Izzy hurriedly nodded. "Yeah, sure. A fair bargain. Night Mom. Have fun."

****

Riker popped his head back up beside the bed. He stayed on the floor for the moment, unwilling to immediately risk another bout of getting kicked out of bed.

Cait was on top of Vi, grinding on her while Vi grabbed her ass.

"I really think you should just give it a try," Riker said. "I know emotions aren't your strong point, but they can be fun sometimes."

Vi growled. "Why did I think this was a good idea again?"

"'Cause you secretly kinda wanted to fuck your siblings?" Cait hazarded.

"No, I don't think that was it." Vi rolled over on top of Cait. "I think it's you. You get me all confused about things."

"In a good way?"

"Mostly, yes."

Riker leaned forward, arms on the bed, chin resting on the back of his arms. "Awww."

"Shush," Vi said.

Vi had Cait pinned down and was grinding on her with more focus. Their pussies rubbed against each other as they found a good mutual rhythm to fall into.

Izzy dashed back in a box in her hands. She skidded to a halt, surveyed the scene, then knelt down next to her brother.

"What's going on?" she hissed. "I got the strapon. Do they... want it at all?"

Riker shrugged. "No idea. Just kinda waiting to see how this plays out."

"Don't really need your commentary right now," Vi said.

"Sorry," Riker and Izzy chorused together.

The twins watched another moment in silence.

"Mom thought I wanted to peg you, you know," Izzy said to her brother.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah."

"Haha, that's so weird."

"I know, right?"

Cait moaned. "Unf. I mean you guys could do that, if you wanted."

"Why do you have to keep encouraging them?" Vi asked.

"'Cause it's hot?"

"I see."

"And because when you get annoyed with them, you get more aggressive with me," Cait said.

Vi paused, then sat up, pushed one of Cait's flexible legs back, and started grinding pussies together even more directly. "I hate that you might be right."

"Being annoyed is kind of an emotion, I guess," Izzy said.

Riker nodded sagely. "One of her favourites."

"Maybe we shoulda been tapping into that more."

"Hindsight. What can ya do?"

Vi gritted her teeth. "I'm either gonna cum, or gonna have to chase them out of the room. Not sure which yet."

Cait grabbed Vi's butt and encouraged her to keep moving her hips. "Keep going. This is actually really working for me."

"I--"

"Pleeeaaase?" Cait said, batting her eyes ridiculously as she whined.

Vi, even through her horniness and exasperation with her siblings, also felt a solid core inside herself of wanting to make Cait feel good. She'd felt somewhat guilty and selfish for holding back in previous encounters. She had a feeling this time that she could handle it.

"Alright, cupcake. I got you."

The twins made cooing noises, but Vi ignored them. Her attention was only for Cait; her horny eyes, that soft smile, and the way she frantically rocked herself back against Vi with ever increasing urgency.

Riker and Izzy eventually dared to get back on the bed too, this time so Riker could sink deep inside Izzy and they could have sex together next to Cait and Vi. Somehow, Cait didn't even hardly glance at them. Her gaze was locked on Vi until they both came.

It was intense and so very different for Vi. Cumming tended to be different between riding a cock or getting herself off, and Cait had recently taught her some other sensations. This was new again. Not just the physical sensations, but emotionally Vi actually felt herself allowing some feelings that she didn't want to think about too hard just yet.

Cait wrapped her arms around Vi and held her close, guiding her head to rest on her boobs.

"That was nice," Cait whispered.

"Yeah. It was," Vi agreed.

"You ok?"

"I think so."

"What ya thinking about?"

Vi shrugged. "That it's kind of annoying the twins are still fucking right next to us."

"Pff, babe! You're s'posed to say something about how in love with me you are right now."

"You shoulda given me a hint then."

Cait giggled. "Hehe, yeah, probably." She patted Vi's head. "Anyway, just enjoy it. You can't get a twins show like this easily. Trust me, people have asked."

"You're such a perv, you know that?"

"I'm a connoisseur of the erotic arts, thank you very much."

Vi snorted. "Sure, cupcake. Whatever you say." She wiggled to get comfier against Cait's naked body. "You can play with my hair more if you want."

Cait smiled and twirled her fingers in Vi's hair, her eyes and Vi's both now casually on the twins. "We must do this more often," she murmured.

****

Izzy and Riker fell into bed together after finishing up with Vi and Cait. They'd cummed together, as was their wont, and Izzy had a pussy full of her brother's cum now.

"Kinda too bad they have to work tonight," Riker said. "I feel like Vi was kind of getting into the whole cuddling thing."

Izzy squealed softly. "Oh my god, can you imagine if she falls in love for real? That might be the cutest thing in the world." She sighed. "It is too bad they couldn't just spend the night together. In bed, I mean. I guess they'll still kinda be together."

"Yeah, not sure a strip club is the most romantic place for the afterglow. But then again, it is where they met, so...."

"Hehe, that's true."

"Maybe it's for the best not to push too hard all at once anyway. It was a pretty intense evening as it was."

"It was. Still would have liked to lick your cum out of someone, though," Izzy said. "Kind of rude of Cait to hog it all."

"Jeez, are you still horny?" Riker asked.

"Not especially," Izzy said, idly fingering her messy slit. "Just thinking out loud."

Riker fondled Izzy's tits a little, with the same casualness and lack of sexual intent as Izzy showed while playing with herself.

"It would be pretty hot, actually," he admitted.

"That's what I'm saying."

"We can try again next time."

Izzy gave Riker a slow, sly smile. "Next time, huh?"

"Assuming there is one."

"Hehe, you wanna fuck our sister again."

Riker blushed softly. "Maybe."

"You do! Sisterfucker!"

"You're my sister too, you know."

Izzy shook her head. "I don't count. That's just twin stuff. Vi's a proper sister and you wanna cum in her again."

"You wanna lick my cum out of her," Riker countered.

"... only if it comes up organically."

Riker sighed dreamily and moved his head to rest it by Izzy's boobs. She cradled him gently against her chest.

"There was something different about sex with Vi," he admitted.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I don't know, like something dominant and slightly selfish, but also she really knows what she's doing with her pussy. Physically speaking, it was pretty neat."

"Better than me?" Izzy asked.

"No one's better than you," Riker said, giving her a few kisses around her collarbone. "We belong together."

"Mmhm!"

"But it was pretty good. Again, in a physical sense. Maybe partly 'cause it was just, you know, different. I've only ever been in your pussy before, you know."

"I think I like when you say that," Izzy said.

Riker grinned. "I love being in you," he said in a low, husky voice.

Izzy squealed softly. "Nice. But also Vi's pussy, huh?"

"Well yeah. Her pussy is nice, and the way she rode me. But there really wasn't much emotion there the way there is with us. Other than the sibling things Vi and I already feel."

"Oh sure," Izzy said. "It'd be hard for anyone to compete with us love-wise." She shrugged. "You're my twin," she said, as though it explained everything.

"Always," Riker agreed fervently.

"I think Vi might be working on that emotion stuff though. She and Cait were getting pretty cute and cozy there for a bit."

"Yeah. That would be nice," Riker agreed. He gave Izzy a few kisses around her neck and breasts, and moved his hand down to rest flat on her tummy.

"So... what actually happened today?" Izzy asked after a moment of letting her brother kiss her. "I can only hold my curiousity so long, you know."

"Oh right. Sorry. We, uh, went shopping together."

"I know that."

"Right. And, well, Cait kinda helped me in the dressing room a bit."

"Hehe, what, with like a handjob or something?"

Riker shook his head. "No, nothing like that. But she was kinda, like, flirting a bit? Or perving? Or... both maybe? It's just so weird to me for a girl like that to show such interest. I mean, mostly only 'cause she's got a kink for it, I think. 'Cause we're twins. But still."

Izzy stroked Riker's hair while pondering. "That girl does enjoy her incest, doesn't she?"

"Sure seems to."

"And I do get why that kind of attention from her is... enticing." Izzy smiled in reminiscence. "Making out with her was pretty nice."

"Right? But anyway the better part of the story is when I went to get a haircut, and Cait and Vi went underwear shopping. When I found them again Cait was, uh, modeling."

"Modeling?"

"Like as in showing off how she looked in various lingerie."

Izzy raised an eyebrow. "As in...."

"As in the way she would while stripping. I assume." Riker swallowed just at the memory. "Including maybe kind of giving us both lap dances. In the middle of the store."

"Unf. Well that's not fair. I want a lap dance now."

"She'd probably give you one if you asked."

"Probably, actually."

"It was... jeez, it was good," Riker said. "I think maybe I understand the appeal of strip clubs now."

"Hehe, the idea of girls taking clothes off wasn't doing it for you?"

"Well... I mean yes, when you put it that way."

Izzy giggled softly to herself. "So you got super horny over Cait and needed to--"

"Oh, no, sorry. The point was Vi was super horny over her, and she needed help."

"What? Vi doesn't hardly ever need help."

"Not usually. But, you know, emotions are kind of her Achilles' heel. I think having her sibs present turned it into more of a hedonistic indulgence than an emotion laden trap."

Izzy was quiet for a moment. "If it were anyone else, I don't think I'd buy a word of that. But... yeah. So we helped Vi get what she needs."

"Mmhm."

"And got some good sexy times in the process."

"Mmhm!"

"And maybe hopefully Vi made some progress today."

"Here's hoping."

Izzy clicked her tongue thoughtfully. "So we did a good deed today."

"You could probably count it that way, yes," Riker said. "And, uh, I had a thought about that. Hear me out, because I haven't really thought it through too much yet."

"Hit me."

"What if... what if that's something we're good at? Like helping other people find love, I mean."

"... because we had a fourway with our sister and her girlfriend and it might have unloaded a little bit of said sister's emotional baggage somehow?"

"Not that specifically," Riker said. "I mean... look, we're helping them be together. Sort of. And Aurora and Celeste have gotten way more open about being together."

"Didn't even used to know they were a thing," Izzy murmured.

"Exactly. And Diana has a date now. Which maybe that'll be something, who knows."

"She's gotten more confidence lately," Izzy agreed.

"Even if it's mostly a result of horniness," Riker giggled.

"Ha, yeah. Still, you might be on to something. We could... help people. People we want to see happy."

"I had a bit of a notion about something like that," Riker said. "Like maybe Zoe could use some help."

"Mmhm. Or Mom. She was having phone sex with someone this evening, you know. And I don't think it's someone she's been openly dating."

"Oh! Really?"

"I think so. I've got suspicions."

"Then I guess we should help them both then, right?"

Izzy rolled on top of Riker and pinned him down. She smiled impishly at him. "And have sex with them if we need to?"

"Well...."

"For the cause, of course."

"Yeah. For the cause," Riker said.

"Zo did help us have sex that first time," Izzy said. "And I think she likes that kind of thing."

"What, just because she masturbates to us, draws us naked, and generally likes to perv on us given half a chance?"

"Those were the subtle clues I was drawing on, yes."

"You might be on to something."

"Mmhm."

Izzy slid herself on to Riker's cock while still atop him. Both of them were ready to go again, and he went inside her all nice and snug, their perfect twin fit.

Watching Riker with a somewhat evil smile, Izzy started riding him the way she'd watched Vi do earlier. Riker recognized what she was doing and slowly smiled back at her.

"Sisterly competition now?" he asked.

"Nah. But I might learn a couple things from her."

Riker tried to reach for his sister, and got his arms pinned down again for his troubles. Izzy used her athletic body to full effect as she rode him with a good, steady rhythm while taking full control of him at the same time.

"... I must write Vi a thank you card," Riker said, lying back under his sister and watching her lithe, nude form rock back and forth on his cock.

"You do that," Izzy said breathily.

"Can I at least grab your ass a little?"

She considered. "That's acceptable, I guess."

Riker fondled Izzy's bum while she sat up straighter and fucked him lovingly. He cheated a little and ran his hands over her thighs too. He wanted to do more, to feel her, to kiss her, to love her back as hard as he could. That wasn't what this was about, though. This was for Izzy to do what she wanted.

Izzy held out as long as she could, trying to ride her twin brother from an aloof position, taking what she wanted the way she'd watched Vi do. She wasn't Vi, though, and she couldn't resist Riker forever. Eventually, helplessly, she leaned back over him so they could kiss and she could feel him pulling her close, expressing their twin need for each other.

They came for each other in a loving mix of sex and emotion, then just cuddled tight for a while.

"I'll get better at domming you, you know," Izzy said.

"No you won't," Riker said. "That's not you."

"I could if I wanted."

"Maybe."

Izzy sighed. "Maybe Vi'll teach me to do sex her way if I teach her to do it our way."

"Yeah, sure. Let's go with that."

****

Helena sat back in her chair at work the next day, running a dildo back and forth in her hands.

"You going to approve that model, or ask it on a date?" Athena asked.

"Very funny," Helena said. "I just got lost in thought a minute."

"I could tell. What is it this time?"

"I don't know. I guess just the twins are going to a dance together tonight."

"As each other's dates, you mean?" Athena asked.

"Yeah."

"Well that's kinda cute."

"Under some circumstances it would be. Maybe it still is." Helena sighed. "Maybe it actually is. Is that horrible of me?"

"Why would it be?" Athena asked with genuine confusion.

"Just... you remember last night when Izzy interrupted?"

Athena grinned. "Yeah. You went so red before you dropped your phone."