Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunched over on the floor at my mom's feet. I had no use of my arms or hands. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't smell anything. And my mouth was completely covered. The music playing in my ears was loud enough to block out any other sounds from the room. I was utterly and completely at her mercy.

I felt her touch on my shoulders. She guided me to turn so I faced her. It was really difficult to move wearing the thigh-wrist cuffs, but I did manage to get into the position she wanted me in. Her hands were then moved to lay on the sides of my neck. She gently guided me forward. I couldn't see, hear, smell anything. But I could feel the warmth of her thighs against the side of my face. Mom kept her hands on my neck, guiding me forward while the dildo on my chin slid into her pussy. Even without my senses, I knew when it entered her body. When the entire dildo had disappeared inside of her, she moved her hands from my neck upward, to take hold of my pigtails. Slowly and gently, she guided my head so the dildo on my chin slid in and out of her body.

I was horny before, having been kept chaste for over three weeks. But kneeling there with my hands locked against my thighs, thrusting a face-mounted dildo in and out of my mom was beyond anything I ever could have imagined. Even though I'd been stripped of my senses, I knew what was happening and my mind ran wild with what the scene looked like to our audience.

When she gripped my pigtails more tightly with her fingers and began to increase the pace, her heavy thighs squeezed against my head. The pace got faster and faster until she pulled my head against her tight and ground my dildo covered chin against her sex. After the spasms in her body calmed down, she pushed me away, back onto my heels. I sat there for several moments, squirming around while the chastity belt I wore kept my little penis from becoming erect. It was torture!

The first thing she did, after leaving me there struggling to deal with the sensations and emotions of what we'd just done, was to remove my nose plug. She then wiped a damp finger under my nose that was dripping with her juices. My level of arousal went through the roof!

She had me wait there smelling her scent, unable to become erect, in an erotic limbo of sorts. After what seemed like hours, she removed the earbuds and dildo from my face while continuing to leave me without sight. She painted my lips with her moist fingertips and I quickly licked them clean, which made me hornier than I could ever remember. She then slid two fingers into my mouth that were drenched with the juices from her pussy. I was going insane!

After cleaning her fingers, I moaned, "Mom..."

She re-wet her fingers before sliding them back into my mouth, "Yes, Honey?"

I whimpered softly, "I love you, Mom."

She kissed my lips gently and said, "I love you too, Leslie." She finally removed the blindfold and I was able to see her. She was wearing the same robe and looked as if nothing had happened. My poor penis was cramped up so bad. My hips were grinding around hopelessly trying to find extra space in the cage for my penis, but it was pointless.

She smiled down at me, "Honey, while you were busy, our friends online, and I decided to put your next orgasm off for another week."

I knelt there on the floor, my hips grinding and bucking around in lewd circles. My mother's scent still tickling my senses, her taste on my lips and tongue, her scent dominating my nose. I knew it would be useless to object. Looking up into her eyes, I whimpered, "If that's what everyone thinks is best for me."

12