Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether she felt my eyes or just looked back to see if I was staring, her head turned to find me indeed ogling her ass.

"Something I can help you with?" She smiled.

"Just, I'm. I was..." I stammered, a part of me still a boy coming to terms it was now acceptable for him to be openly lusting after his own mother. "Those shorts. They're not the ones you had when I was a kid?"

Like most people her body had changed over the years, a little curvier in some places. For Mom it had been her ass, now struggling to stay confined to the constraints of the denim. She placed down the can and turned to look at me before gazing down at her groin.

"They are," she grinned, placing her thumbs in the belt loops and pulling up on the waist some, the denim clinging like a film against her pussy bulge.

My cock was showing its approval as I pushed out against my sweat pants, dropping a hand to place it in a more comfortable position.

"So, they're vintage really," I suggested and she took it the wrong way.

"Hey I'm not that old," she rebuked, smiling.

"No, I mean, you wouldn't want to get paint on them," I explained my reasoning.

"Oh. You're right. You think maybe I should take them off?"

"I mean, yeah. Maybe. Might be for the best," I agreed, my cock now straining against my pants.

"I don't have any panties on though!" She declared and it caused me to exhale in delight. "You won't mind?"

"Ah, no. I think I can put up with it," I sighed as she unbuttoned her shorts.

Her eyes not leaving mine as she teased her shorts down over her hips revealing that beautiful smooth pubic mound. Down her legs she lowered them until stepping through with her hiking boots remaining on leaving her pants-less in only a tight white t-shirt and shoes. Casually she strolled past me to place them outside the room before under my watchful gaze she set about continuing on painting.

Professionally, I got back to cutting in around the edges, intermittently peering back at her as I re-coated my brush, maintaining my erection. To her credit, her nudity didn't affect her own work as she set about using the roller to paint the wall I'd previously prepared. It was affecting mine. Eventually I abandoned my task and just watched her. Feet parted as she lunged with the roller, I think purposefully accentuating her ass by bending forward when she re-coated her brush, her labia visible between her upper thighs, puckered sphincter sitting above. Squatting down with legs spread to add more paint.

"Not much work being done over there!" She challenged and I jumped at the surprise.

"I was just, I mean I was..." I stumbled. "Watching."

"Hmm," she smiled, dipping her roller in the tray and once again painting the wall. "You know that movie was probably my last resort," she cryptically added after a pause.

"What? What do you mean?"

"In those three years Lincoln. I did hundreds of things to get you to notice me," she smiled when she looked back to see my eyebrows raise. "Leaving my panties on the bed at Monica's and 'that' swimsuit wasn't the only time you know!"

"I didn't notice. I mean not fully."

"I know. I said it's ok. You had girlfriends during that time. I wasn't always flirting with you. It was just dumb luck that film was playing when I was about to give up completely," she admitted. "It WAS the film wasn't it?"

I nodded. "I thought about putting my dick through the bottom of the popcorn!" I confessed and Mom snorted as she laughed.

"Oh God. I was thinking the same thing when we were in there," she chuckled. "And then when I felt your hard-on when you were giving me a foot rub. It was then I really knew!"

"I thought you were asleep!" I admitted.

"I did fall asleep, eventually. But I felt it. You pressing my heel into it. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. So loving."

"You think?"

"Yes. Yes, I do," she confirmed, her face serious before she once again smiled. "To think that after all those years all I really had to do to get your attention was walk around without any pants on!" She giggled as my eyes dove down to her groin, all interest in painting the wall evaporating. "Probably time for a break anyway," she proposed as she came across to where I leaned against the ladder.

Her nipples poked out proudly through the thin material of the t-shirt but if I needed more evidence of her excitement at me watching her, the inside of her upper thighs glistened with dew, even a trickle running her inner leg. I thought she was reaching out to touch my chest but her hand diverted, taking a bottle of water sitting on one of the rungs.

"This is thirsty work," she stated as she lifted the bottle to her lips and drank. Comically she let the water run from the sides of her mouth to flow down her chin to her t-shirt below, not stopping until she thought the job done. And how! We both looked down at her chest to see her t-shirt now transparent, breasts and nipples clearly visible. "Whoops!" She feigned surprise and it was enough.

"Oh fuck Mom," I gasped as I drew her to me, her lips cold from the water, equally her tongue as she thrust it against my own. "I love you so much," I told her as she ground her groin upon my erection, propping a foot up on the ladder. I bent a knee slightly to more effectively press the underside of my cock against her and she took advantage, dry (or more so, wet) humping my cock through my pants.

"Put it in me," she hissed into my mouth and with her aid, I tugged down the front of my sweat pants, gravity dropping them to my knees. She had a hand on my freed cock immediately, coaxing it toward her sex and as she did so, I turned her body to lean her back onto the ladder. Without relinquishing her hold on my dick, she had it inside herself and I compounded by pushing forward, fully penetrating her in one thrust.

Her neck arched back, her head hitting one of the rungs but it didn't seem to faze her as I withdrew and re-entered, her mouth falling open in ecstasy. I leaned in and kissed her still wet neck and she lifted her saturated t-shirt up over her breasts, directing where my next kisses should go. Taking a nipple between my lips, my hand around her other breast I buried my cock to its hilt, pulling out and repeating the assault in more rapid thrusts.

"Yes, Lincoln. Like that," she gasped. "Fuck me hard Baby."

I took her suggestion and ran with it, wrapping an arm around her, the other holding a rung as I increased my rhythm, pounding her as the ladder worked its way back across the floor.

"Fuck me Baby," she repeated. "Fuck Mommy hard. Fill me Baby. Cum inside me," she managed to sigh as her tongue filled my mouth.

As if she had summoned it by uttering the words, I began to cum, my heavy balls slapping up and hitting her ass as I released their contents deep inside my mother.

"Oh God, Lincoln yes," she purred as my thrusts diminished in magnitude, my legs wobbling. "Mmm, Baby," she sighed. "It feels so warm."

I looked into her face, her cheeks flushed, eyes dreamy. "Did you cum?" She giggled, a running joke between us and I laughed back, kissing her neck once more, her mouth.

"Oh God," I slowly pulled my cock from her and we both looked down at the avalanche of cum drip from her, run down her inner thigh. "Shower?" I proposed and she took my hand as I half lifted my pants, knowing I'd just be removing them a minute later.

"At this rate we'll never finish the room," Mom remarked as we headed to her bathroom.

"Maybe not," I raised her hand and kissed. "But we'll have fun doing it."

*

Two pedicure chairs in position. Two desks for manicures and the accompanying seats. We had boxes of stock including towels and countless colors of polish, fake nails and waxing supplies stacked in the newly designed entranceway of our house, along with the counter and new pot plants.

I walked through into what was once my bedroom to see Monica beside the $1000 waxing/beauty bed already unboxed and Mom in the process of removing the plastic from the adjacent massage table. She stood back as we all looked down at what she'd uncovered.

"Well that's not right!" Mom remarked as she looked from the table to Monica.

"I swear I didn't order that one!" Monica stared down at her tablet, seemingly searching for evidence of receipts.

It looked like a regular massage table with the cradle for placing the head and adjustable arm rests. What set it aside were the three other removable areas along its cushioned surface, strategically placed to correspond with certain regions of the body. Mom, not getting anywhere with just staring at Monica, moved in and removed one of the cushions to clearly show where a cock could project through if desired. I joined in, removing the two other detachable cushions to reveal holes where breasts could sit quite comfortably, admittedly my dick twitching at the prospect.

Finally, Monica lifted her eyes from the tablet and she was finding it difficult to keep a straight face.

"I may've accidentally ordered it instead of the other!" She defended herself.

"Monica!" Mom challenged.

"What!?" Monica allowed her embarrassed smile to spread. "It was a simple mistake."

"Well what's the big deal?" I interjected, not seeing as much of a problem as my mother.

"Honey. This is a milking table!" Mom stated.

"A what?"

"It's a milking table Lincoln," Monica elaborated. "You see. Boobs can go through these two holes and if it's for a man," she squatted down with parted legs beside the table and placed her hand up into the hole. "Well. His penis would hang down here."

Monica made a tugging gesture with her hand as I watched her demonstrate. Her thick thighs spread suggestively, the white leggings tightly hugging her pussy bulge and boobs hovering above, my cock was quick to harden.

"Of course, it's designed with enough room that you can easily sit beneath and use your mouth," Monica helpfully explained.

"There's a machine you can buy that has breast and penis pumps," Mom added as if the two of them were selling the idea to me.

"Oh," Monica looked across the room. "That might be what's in the accompanying package!"

I opened the large box Monica was pointing at to reveal a 'contraption,' tubes, suction cups and what was clearly a dildo attachment, pulling it out to show the women.

"We keep it!" I proudly proclaimed.

"What?" Mom retorted. "We can't have this in here Lincoln. It's a sex toy!"

"Then what about the spare room?" I offered, my brain working overtime. "Think about it. What if we offered extra services to certain clientele?"

Monica had positioned herself below the table seemingly more out of her own curiosity than in an attempt to display to me how the process worked. Her hands holding accompanying grips, her mouth sat just below the hole and it actually didn't look too uncomfortable.

"I'm listening," Mom finally spoke as she and I lazily dragged our eyes off Monica.

I was sleeping in Mom's bed, our spare room essentially now just a storeroom for all of my personal stuff and the extra chairs from the dining room. Adjacent to the room across the hall, it could be used to expand the salon in another way.

"What about we put this in the spare room, maybe buy some other stuff. We don't advertise that we offer extra services but make subtle hints," I proposed.

"You want to open a brothel?" Mom queried. "I'm not giving blowjobs to strangers!"

"I will!" Monica raised a hand through the cock hole in the table and even Mom had to smile.

"Not a brothel," I refuted. "I mean how many men do you even have as clients? I'm just thinking the women you already know, that you already give massages and full Brazilians to. Has anything sexual ever come up?"

"All the time," Monica extracted herself from beneath the table and I offered a hand as she rose to her feet.

"Oh really?" Mom refuted.

"Oh, you're one to talk," Monica frowned at Mom.

"What do you mean by that?" Mom questioned.

"Ah, what about your own last massage?" Monica immediately threw back and I watched Mom sheepishly close her mouth.

"What?" I inquired.

Mom and Monica looked at each other and I wondered who would talk first.

"Oh, I'll tell him, shall I?" Monica stated and didn't wait for Mom to answer. "I've fingered your mother Lincoln!"

"I'm sorry?" I stated.

"And she me!" Monica seemed more than proud to admit.

"Mom?" I asked.

Her cheeks noticeably blushing, Mom looked me in the eye.

"Well...I'll admit, sometimes..." She stammered.

"Oh goodness Francine Miller, let me," Monica interrupted. "Lincoln, we do each other's waxing, massages. I've touched your mother's vagina hundreds of times over the years, as she has mine. It's only natural you get a bit worked up when you're so close to another person. Why only the other day she came into work telling me all about this movie she'd seen with you. How you'd rubbed her feet or something."

I looked at Mom who seemed just as interested in Monica's telling as I was in the listening.

"Well," Monica went on. "As I was giving her a massage, she herself hinted she'd like one of the special ones. That's what we call them Lincoln. When we play with each other. Your mother came right into my hand Honey."

"That was 'that' week!" I looked at Mom struggling to remain composed.

"Well I didn't know for sure how things would work out for us Baby," Mom unnecessarily defended her actions. "As Monica said. I got a bit worked up!"

"So, you see Lincoln, you're right," Monica continued. "It happens all the time. We could make some real money out of this."

"Mom?" I asked. "What do you think?"

She paused for a moment, looking at the table.

"I mean I guess," she hesitated. "If we don't openly advertise what we offer, I suppose it would be ok."

"Yes!" Monica enthusiastically exclaimed. "This is going to be wonderful."

"What about your husband Mon?" I asked. "He'll be ok with it?"

"Oh, he'll go along with anything I say," she dismissed the notion outright, running her hands along the surface of the table. "So, who gets to go first?"

"Ah, not so fast!" I stated.

*

Mom and Monica stood before me with their leggings and panties pulled down to their knees. Their white tank tops lifted to expose their breasts, my cock was bulging out the front of my pants, desperate to have a say on the proceedings.

"Ok," I struggled to lift my eyes from their groins, Mom totally smooth, Monica with a rich coating of dark bush, immaculately waxed into a perfect triangle above bare labia. "Now turn around and bend forward."

"Yes sir," they spoke in unison, smiling to each other as they complied with my orders.

"So, this will hurt me more than it will you," I stated as I approached the women from behind, my cock proudly pointing the direction it wanted to go from behind my pants. "But as your boss I have to make an example of you two for your indiscretions."

Their bare bottoms level, legs together, I took a moment to marvel at the sight, taking the opportunity to stroke myself to a full erection. Monica's wide hips and thighs. Her asshole hidden between her plump cheeks; the folds of her labia coated with a glistening of dew. Mom, her anus beckoning me to kiss it, her inner thighs a slick of lubrication that needed licking. But I had a job to do first.

"Now ladies. We knew this time would come, it's just surprising it's happened so soon." With an open hand I smacked Monica on the bottom to the accompaniment of her startled squeal, her bum wobbling with the force. "That is for mixing up the order Mrs. Morrison." I spanked her on the opposing cheek with a little more force and again she squealed in delight. Again on the right buttock and repeating until I'd reached a count of ten. "Now. Don't let it happen again."

I moved behind Mom, watching as the women looked in each other's eyes, grinning, their hands joined between them upon the table.

Smack. I spanked my mother, her mouth opening, not emitting a sound, Monica's lips moving in closer.

"That Mom, is for not telling me about what's been going on at the salon all this time between you two."

Smack. I spanked her other cheek as their mouths came together, Monica's tongue darting between my mother's lips.

"And these are for not letting me know how you felt about me for three years," I divulged, reaching for something worthy of punishment and spanking her divine ass until she'd received the same number as Monica.

I left my hand on Mom's bottom, rubbing the area I'd just spanked and moving back between them, placed my other upon Monica. "But I want to show you I can be a considerate boss also," I added, moving both hands in sync to between their ass cheeks. With the back of my index finger on each hand, I ran them down their cracks, Mom's wide open, Monica needing a little help with her hand reaching back to part her cheek, contacting both women's anus simultaneously, delving further to encounter the wetness and warmth of pussy.

"Aaah," Mom sighed as I found her clitoris, her eyes looking up to me, a hand reaching back for the front of my pants. Monica's pussy squeezed around my finger as I slid inside and she let out a soft moan as I bent my digit within.

"Oh yes, finger me Lincoln," she gasped. "More please Sir."

I had to admit I liked being called Sir and I was willing to oblige Monica's wishes, pulling out and replacing one with two fingers.

"Yes, like that," Monica sighed, her tongue once again seeking my mother's.

Mom had a firm grasp on my cock through my pants and to reward her I replicated Monica's penetration on her, two fingers entering her welcoming vagina.

"Oh fuck this," Monica sighed when she saw where my mother had her hand. "I want some too!"

Her movement wasn't graceful as she spun, my fingers slipping wet from her dripping vagina. To her knees she fell and Mom was quick to follow, dropping beside her colleague to be level with my bulging groin. Monica had my fly open within seconds, Mom looking up at me smiling as my erection was pulled from my pants.

"My god Fran," Monica gasped. "You didn't mention that!" She added as she struggled to circle her fingers around my width.

Mom didn't bother replying, moving in and with Monica's hand still holding me, pressed her lips against the tip of my cock.

Mom was able to take the head but not much more as her mouth wrapped around me. It didn't disappoint as combined with Monica stroking her hand along my shaft it gave me all the pleasure I could hope for. Too much in fact. Like a seasoned veteran, Monica wanked me just about as well as I could personally, and I felt on the edge of orgasm. Not that I didn't desire above all to cum in my mother's mouth, I'd just be damned if it was going to end so quickly.

"Ladies, a little decorum please," I suggested as I managed to extract my throbbing gristle from between lips and hand. "This is a place of employment remember. Maybe we should take it to the bedroom?" Fighting myself back from orgasm, I watched them hand in hand shuffle back through the house to Mom's room, leggings still around their knees, tops raised. I was blessed.

*

Saliva drooling from her mouth, Monica raised from my crotch and crawled up the bed. Something I'd dreamed happening for countless years, seconds away. Her thighs parted, one knee swinging pendulum-like across my head and then she descended and all was darkness. An adolescent fantasy come true as I was enveloped by ass. My nose deep between her cheeks, mouth upon pussy, face completely smothered by her heavy globes.

In my personal sensory deprivation tank, I felt Mom climb upon my hips, fingers around my cock as she slid herself onto me. Her familiar pussy enveloping my cock just as Monica's did my tongue. As deep inside her as possible I pushed. Breathing in what little air was available to me as I slowly, wonderfully suffocated on asshole and pussy confinement.