Family Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a little massage?" Lily asked even though it wasn't really phrased like a question.

"Absolutely," Mike replied. She told him to strip and lie on his stomach. Mike did as she asked and as he lay flat on his stomach he thought it was interesting that even in this completely different setting and atmosphere she still had the ability to be in control of the situation.

He turned his head and watched her pull a bottle of oil from her bedside table. She poured the oil onto her hands before she brought them down on his shoulder blades. Mike hummed happily as her fingers slowly and expertly worked the massage oil into his skin before she reapplied the oil to her hands and continued her massage over the entirety of his back.

She didn't stop when she had covered his entire back. Instead she poured more oil on her hands and let them slip down onto his ass as she continued her massage there before slowly continuing down his legs.

When her hands left his body and he felt some movement Mike turned his head to see what she was doing. He moaned excitedly as he watched Lily slowly untie the belt on her robe. The robe had already pulled open enough that he could see her tit through the opening even before she slowly pulled the robe open. She clearly knew he was watching and took her time sliding the robe open and then down her arms, revealing her excited, sexy body to Mike's gaze.

She dropped the robe to the floor and gave him a sexy smile as she crawled with cat like grace back onto the bed. She poured more oil on his back but instead of using her hands to rub the oil into his skin she knelt beside him and leaned across his back until her tits were dragging through the oil and across his skin. The incredible softness of her tits contrasting the stiffness of her hard nipples was only amplified by the slick layer of oil between her tits and his back.

Soon her hands joined her tits in giving him this slow, sensual massage. Mike closed his eyes and groaned deeply as he drank in the sensations of his sister's body softly pleasuring him. She lingered over his back for several more long minutes before she softly told him to roll over.

Mike rolled onto his back and his rock hard cock stood straight up off him. Lily was still kneeling beside him and with his new position he let his eyes gaze at her naked body. In particular he stared at her beautiful tits coated in a thin layer of the massage oil. He tried reaching out to fondle her tits but she gently pushed his hands away. "Don't be impatient," she scolded, "I'm not done with you yet."

Mike groaned and smiled as he lay flat and stared at her. Lily picked up the bottle of oil and slowly repeated the massage she had just given his back. She started by pouring oil into her hands and bringing them to his shoulders. She worked her hands all over his chest and stomach and Mike let out an excited gasp when she lightly played with his cock. She didn't linger there for long, however, and soon her hands massaged their way slowly down his legs until she was softly rubbing his feet.

As Lily readjusted her position Mike opened his eyes and gazed at her. She again held the bottle of oil, but instead of pouring the oil on her hands she poured some directly on Mike's body. Then, when she had dripped the oil slowly over his chest and upper legs, she poured some oil directly onto her tits. As she did this she smiled devilishly and Mike smiled excitedly back at her.

The first place she brought her tits was his chest and Mike gazed wildly into his sister's face as she gently wriggled over him and let her oily tits slide all over his chest and stomach. For a few exciting moments Mike's rock hard cock rubbed against her tits as she slid lower until her tits were rubbing his thigh. She continued this until she had rubbed both of his thighs slowly from his knees up to his hips.

By now Mike was groaning and writhing in lust. When he felt her oily, slippery tits on either side of his cock he pushed his hips toward her and in the next moment his cock disappeared between her tits. Lily shifted her position slightly and Mike started thrusting his cock into the wonderfully soft gap between her tits.

Mike gazed down and watched as she pushed her tits together slightly creating a wonderful friction for him. She also made sure his cock didn't slip out from between her tits even as his thrusts grew wilder and more frantic.

Mike wanted to watch his cum explode all over his sister's tits, but the power of his orgasm was too much and he closed his eyes just as the first thick jet of cum shot out of his cock. He came for a long time and when he finally opened his eyes he saw that her tits and hands were heavily coated in his cum and that several strands of his cum were lying on his stomach.

Without a word Lily leaned down and began licking the cum off Mike's stomach. Mike stared at her wildly and watched her tongue dance around and through his sticky cum. When she had collected all the cum from his stomach Lily moved forward and straddled Mike's stomach. She stopped only when her tits were hanging just inches over Mike's mouth.

Mike moved to reach up so he could caress them but Lily met his hands with her own. She interlaced their fingers and pushed his hands down onto the bed on either side of Mike's head. With him pinned softly like this she leaned down and began rubbing her tits all over his face.

The combination of the slippery oil and his warm, sticky cum left her tits with a very curious and exciting coating. It didn't take long for Mike's entire face to be coated as he struggled to lick and tease her rock hard nipples. When he finally was able to wrap his lips around her nipple it was like Lily immediately melted over him. She let out a long sigh and pressed against his mouth as he bathed her nipple with his tongue and gently sucked it.

With her seemingly lost in her own pleasure Mike easily switched back and forth between her nipples, sucking and licking them teasingly until they both were incredibly hard and tight. The only thing that eventually pulled him from her tits was the heat and wetness of her pussy on his stomach. He could literally feel her juices seeping out of her pussy and onto his stomach. He wanted to taste her and make her cum.

They rolled over so Lily was on her back and Mike moved between her spread thighs. He paused briefly to kiss and lick her sensitive inner thighs, but soon his own lust and the lure of her wet pussy was too much to resist. When his tongue finally dipped into her hot, wet hole Lily groaned loudly. She placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled his mouth against her pussy as she started grinding her hips from side to side.

Mike teased and licked her as slowly as he could, but she was already so excited and he was so aroused by her that before long she was building to her orgasm. She came with a long cry and pulled his head roughly against her quivering pussy. Mike eagerly lapped at her the whole time she came and continued slowly licking and teasing her for several long minutes after she finished cumming.

Eventually, she pulled him away from her pussy and they lay side by side kissing each other deeply for several long minutes. Mike was the one who first moved away from their deep embrace. Lily was lying on her back gazing up at him with warm, excited eyes as Mike picked up the bottle of massage oil. "My turn," Mike said as Lily smiled and cooed happily.

"Roll over," Mike said as he poured oil into his hands. He knelt beside his sister and paused for a moment to gaze down at her naked back and ass as she lay waiting for her massage. Mike brought his oily hands to her shoulders and proceeded to spend many long, slow minutes giving her a sensual, whole body massage.

When he finished massaging her back, ass, and the backs of her legs, he had her roll over so he could continue massaging her front. Mike started at her feet and slowly worked up her legs until he was massaging the tops of her thighs near her hips. He then moved up to her shoulders and continued there and down her arms.

The whole time, however, his gaze was drawn to her tits and he couldn't resist their lusty attraction for long. He poured another layer of oil on his palms and then finally allowed his hands to caress and massage her tits. Lily sighed and moaned erotically as Mike's massage focused almost entirely on her soft tits and stiff nipples.

After much more time massaging and teasing her tits Mike's cock was rock hard. Lily was rubbing her thighs together in an attempt to bring some release to her pussy. Seeing her so excited and ready to fuck was the last straw and Mike moved between her legs. Lily parted her thighs widely and Mike's cock easily slipped deeply inside her with one long stroke.

Mike and Lily quickly and easily melted into a perfectly soft and sensual fuck. Just as with his mom, it seemed like their bodies knew instinctively how to move to bring each other maximum pleasure. Fucking her was so easy it was almost effortless. Their oily bodies seemed to float together as they slowly fucked.

After an amazingly long time, Mike had completely lost track of time as their effortlessly perfect fuck continued, he was struggling to hold back his cum. He knew Lily was getting close to her orgasm and he wanted her to cum first. When she started cumming she pulled Mike down over her and hugged him tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her pussy exploded with movement and danced all around his cock as he continued pumping in and out of her steadily.

Lily cried out loudly and just as her orgasm reached its peak Mike lost his control and started filling her with his cum. Their mutual orgasms played out in a powerful, intense wave of emotion. When their orgasms finally passed the effort of their long, passionate fuck hit Mike all at once. He suddenly felt the full effect of the long fuck and all the alcohol he had consumed.

They melted into each other's arms and kissed deeply as they caressed and massaged each other. Before long they both fell into a deep sleep.

The next thing Mike knew he was being awakened by the most amazing sensation. At first he thought it was a dream, but the sensations he felt were so real and intense he realized it must be real. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at his smiling sister as she played with his hard cock. He was already almost fully hard so she must have been playing with him for a while already.

There was very little light coming through the windows and Mike guessed it was still quite early in the morning. After their late night and long fuck they had probably only been sleeping for a few hours, but clearly Lily was ready for more and Mike was eager to oblige.

He sat up and they kissed and fondled each other for a few minutes before Lily said, "Come on, I could use a shower to clean up." Mike followed her out of bed and realized that the massage oil and the combination of his cum and her juices had left them both a sticky, slimy mess.

Lily adjusted the water and they got in the shower together. They immediately melted into a hungry kiss and Mike could feel his lust building rapidly under the warm water. They parted their kiss and took turns washing and rinsing each other. Their washing quickly became little more than wet, soapy foreplay and they barely took the time to dry off before returning to Lily's bed.

Once back in bed they resumed kissing and teasing each other. Lily spent several long minutes sucking and teasing Mike's cock and Mike repaid the favor by dropping his mouth to her pussy and slowly sucking and licking her.

Mike had planned to only tease her for a short while before fucking her, but the lure of her pussy was too much to resist. He found her clit and slipped it between his lips as he teased it with his tongue. Lily gasped and squirmed beneath him and feeling her reaction only made Mike more excited.

He slowly drove her closer to her orgasm with many more long minutes of teasing and sucking. Finally, as Mike again focused on her clit with his lips and tongue Lily burst into a wild orgasm. By the time Lily finished cumming she was gasping for air.

Mike began softly kissing his way up her stomach toward her tits. He was only able to lick and kiss at her tits for a short while, however, before she moaned and sat up. She quickly turned around and got on her hands and knees while turning around and giving Mike a look to make it clear what she wanted.

Mike didn't waste any time moving behind her. He grasped her hips and drove his cock inside her. Feeling her amazingly wet pussy engulfing his cock made Mike realize just how excited and ready to cum he was. He started massaging her ass as he pumped his cock into her firmly. Lily simply moaned her approval as Mike continued fucking her.

When Mike reached his end he shoved himself as far inside her as he could and held steady as his cock sent a heavy load of cum deep in her pussy. After he finished cumming Mike collapsed on the bed and Lily crawled on top of him. They stayed like this kissing and holding each other softly for a long time.

Lily nestled her head into Mike's neck and Mike slowly massaged her ass and lower back. After a while he noticed her breathing had changed and guessed that she had drifted back to sleep. It didn't take long for Mike to also fall back asleep in the loving embrace of his sister.

After they woke up for a second time, this time with the sun already high in the sky, they shared a leisurely breakfast together before Mike finally departed. They traded a slow, tender kiss at her door in what felt like the perfect ending to their date.

By the time his Valentine's Day date ended there was no doubt that Mike had the most exciting, sexy night of all of his previous Valentine's Days. The happy, exciting memories of their amazingly passionate and intense fuck and the fresh sensations of his sister's body stayed in the forefront of Mike's mind for the next several days.

He was lost in yet another short daydream of his night with Lily when he was jarred out of it by the phone ringing on his desk. It was near the end of the workday and Mike hoped this wasn't going to be a call signaling some crisis that would require him to stay late.

He was happy and a little surprised to hear his mom's voice on the other end of the line. She didn't often call him at work as their job duties didn't often overlap.

"Hi Mike," she began. "How was your Valentine's Day?" There was something knowing in her tone that made Mike wonder if Lily hadn't already told her all about it. The very idea of that sent a chill down Mike's spine.

"Great," he replied, "how about you and dad?"

"It was fantastic," Leslie answered with a tone that conveyed a definite sexuality behind her words. "I was calling to see if you have any plans for Saturday night. If not, how about having dinner?"

"Sounds great," Mike replied feeling an excited tingling in his cock.

"Wonderful," she answered. "Come over to the house at 7. I'll see you then." Just like that the line went dead and Mike hung up the phone already looking forward to Saturday.

The rest of the week seemed to crawl by as he waited for 7 on Saturday. Mike arrived at his parent's house just a little after 7 and he felt his heart drop when his dad answered the door. Mike had just assumed that his dad would be gone and he would be alone with his mom.

Mike knew that Leslie had surely told John all about them being together, but he still felt uncomfortable and awkward knowing that he had come over to fuck his mom only to find his dad at home. Fortunately, the awkwardness didn't last long as shortly after Mike arrived John gathered up his coat and kissed Leslie goodbye before leaving.

"Have fun you two," John said with a sly smile as he left. Mike felt a flash of nervousness as it seemed definite by the look in his dad's eyes that he knew what Mike and Leslie planned to do. He reminded himself that there was no need to be nervous since his dad must be completely fine with what was happening.

After John left Mike went into the kitchen and helped Leslie finish getting the meal ready. Leslie was immediately affectionate and they touched each other often on their arms and backs. At one point Mike moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist giving her soft kisses on the side of her neck. Leslie moaned softly and he could feel her body reacting immediately to his. Still, she pulled away a few moments later and teasingly said, "Hey, it's time for dinner."

Dinner was wonderful as they enjoyed great food and wonderful conversation. The sexual tension sat heavily in the air between them and Mike really appreciated what an amazingly sexy, intoxicating older woman his mom was. How he had never noticed that fact prior to a few weeks ago was baffling as it seemed so obvious now.

After dinner they cleared the table and went into the living room. Mike took a seat on the couch where he often sat to read, watch TV, or study while growing up. The couch felt comfortable and familiar as he settled down, just as it did while growing up.

What immediately felt unfamiliar, but intensely wonderful, was the fact that Leslie followed him to the couch and eased onto his lap. Mike wrapped his arms around her, marveling at how sexy and amazing she felt.

Whether intentional or not she wriggled slightly on his lap causing him to moan softly and causing his cock to jump. She looked down at him with soft, sexy eyes and Mike let his fingers rub up and down her side. He slipped his hand under her top and touched the bare skin on her stomach before sliding his hand upward until he was caressing her soft tits through her bra.

Leslie moaned and tossed her head back as Mike continued rubbing her tits. Before long he could feel her nipples getting hard and poking through her bra. Mike happily continued his soft caresses until Leslie suddenly looked down at him with lust burning in her eyes. She leaned down until their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues danced and played together wildly.

After a wonderfully long time, Leslie slowly parted their kiss and gazed deeply at Mike. Her eyes gleamed with lust as they momentarily sat with their gazes locked together. "So," Leslie began in a playful, teasing tone, "tell mommy what you want her to do."

"Fuck me," Mike gasped excitedly.

Leslie smiled a sexy, half smile and giggled before replying, "Patience son." She then leaned down and met Mike in a long, soft kiss that left Mike wanting much more as she pulled away.

She rose to her feet and stood before him staring down into his excited eyes. Mike gasped as she began dancing slowly to the soft music that had been playing in the background throughout dinner. At first only her hips swayed slowly, but soon she let her whole body join the dance.

Mike sat as if in a trance staring at her. She slowly reached for the bottom of her shirt and began to lift it. She revealed first her stomach and then the lacy black bra that perfectly held her tits. When the shirt was removed she tossed it aside and continued her teasing dance while her hands skimmed over her stomach and occasionally over her tits.

Mike groaned excitedly as he watched her dance and adjusted his position to allow room for his growing cock. Leslie next removed her pants while continuing her slow dance. She lowered the zipper and slipped them down her legs in the most amazingly sexy way Mike could imagine.

After tossing her pants aside she stood swaying before him wearing a skimpy, lacy black thong that matched her bra. Other than that she wore nothing but a sly, sexy smile as she looked down into Mike's excited face.

"Strip for me," she commanded in a soft voice.

Mike was surprised by her words and briefly sat staring up at her until she repeated herself. Mike began by pulling off his shirt and then stood off the couch just long enough to hurriedly pull off his pants and boxers. In the next moment he was standing completely naked staring at his mom. He moved toward her intending to embrace her in a wild kiss, but she stopped him by putting her hand on his chest.