Family Business Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom, Dan and I, until Zack comes back.
5.7k words
4.57
8.8k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days had been incredible, it was like a whole new house. I had expected Dan to take advantage of the new feelings between mom and I, but he actually treated us like there was no change at all. In fact, the only time the three of us were together was actually mom's idea. It was his 50th birthday and mom had come to me asking if I could help give her man a special present. I screamed no in my head, but her eager expression and pleading eyes made my mouth say yes. It was like I was her best friend and her daughter, and the only one she could ask this of. We spent the time after his birthday dinner getting ready together in my room, like two teenagers getting ready for a double date but while filming a porno.

Dan was sitting in his chair in the rec room when mom and I came in, trying to walk that sensual walk that I had seen Clair pull off so easily. We were in his favorite heels and stockings look, lace top black fishnet this time with black suede pumps. We had on matching black lace bustiers and each had a black collar around our neck with a short leash that hung between our breasts. Our hair was up in a sock bun on the crown of our heads and our makeup was done in a matching style, if it wasn't for moms' larger breasts we would have passed for twins.

Dan glanced appreciatively at us as we swayed our way toward him and knelt at his feet. Mom leaned forward, nuzzling her cheek against his leg like an appreciative dog "Happy birthday, master." She said in a sultry voice. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the shoulder as I slid my arm around her narrow waist, I was here for her not him. She shuddered at my touch, then again when Dan reached down and stroked her cheek like an attentive kitten.

"You have always been the best thing that ever happened to me Barbara, I hope you know that." Dan murmured as he looked down at her with that cocky, confident smile that I hated so much. I ground my teeth and smiled sweetly back up at him as my hand slid down mom's back to gently stroke her smooth firm ass as she knelt at his feet. He glanced over at me and his look changed, just a bit. Instead of being pleasant and loving it seemed to say 'I know what you are thinking, but since it doesn't matter, I don't care.'

"Oh Dan." Mom sighed with a whimper as she reached up to push aside the folds of his silk housecoat and wrap her hand around his stiffening shaft. "I love you so much."

She leaned forward, her ruby lips kissing the tip of his tree trunk of a cock then turning her head to k lick her way down the long thick shaft. She moaned with the sheer pleasure of serving her man and I saw her tongue slip out as she nuzzled her way back up to the head of the prick filling her hand. She snuggled in between his legs, elbows tucked in tight to her body as if not to touch him in any way that was not sexual as she took that massive dick in her mouth. I marveled at how much of it she managed to get down her throat and how she was able to hold herself there for as long as she did before coming back up for air. Slowly, she slid up and down Dan's cock moaning softly but never gagging once.

I reached out with one hand and gently fondled the ball sack that hung down from the edge of the chair. I resisted the urge to grab them a twist them off, but instead played with them like they were fragile Christmas ornaments just as Claire had taught me. I rolled them around in my hand, my fingers gently tickling his perineum with one hand while I continued to massage mom's ass with the other. My fingers slid down between her pussy lips and I matched what I was doing to Dan with what I was doing to her as I flexed and probed while she sucked and licked.

Mom moaned again, this time because of me and not Dan and I felt her ass wiggle in response to my efforts. Her pussy became damp, then wet as my fingers probed gently inside her.

"Mmmmmmm" I heard in stereo from mom and Dan as the sounds and smells of sex began to fill the room. Dan had one hand on mom's head, gently but firmly asserting his dominance over her as she knelt between his legs. Occasionally his other hand would reach out for me but I managed to lean back and pretend to be trying to finger mom deeper to avoid his touch. Soon, he settled comfortably back into his chair to let his set of incestuous mother/daughter sex slaves service him like a decadent Roman emperor.

I heard mom whimper, both in pleasure and frustration as she worked on Dan's cock. She told me that he hadn't fucked her since the time he had hung me in the vacuum sack and that was almost a week ago. Hardly a dry spell, but for someone as needy and insecure as mom any hint of dissatisfaction from her man spelled disaster in her head. I probed my fingers as deeply as I could in her wet snatch and nuzzled and licked at her ear and neck while she worked on Dan's cock. I wasn't jealous, what we shared now was more real and loving than anything that Dan could give her but I hated to see her suffer.

I juggled and caressed the balls in my hand, trying my best to get him to cum and dispel mom's fear that she was slipping in his eyes. Regardless of what he told her, the only proof she could accept was physical and from what felt between her legs she was desperate for it. I looked down at her chest to see her beautiful tits heaving under the restrictive lace of the bustier and her fingernails digging into her thigh as she used every trick she could remember to satisfy her man.

Dan stood, pushing mom off of his cock and I heard her whimper in disappointment as the head popped out of her mouth. He took her by the shoulders, pulling her to her feet and laying her down on the thick carpeted floor. She spread her legs as her arms reached up to wrap around his neck, pulling his face into her chest. "Please, oh please Dan, fuck me." She moaned. "Fuck me, take me, use me any way you want."

I shuffled back, hoping to be ignored in this latest development as Dan slid between mom's wide spread legs and nudged his cock up against her pussy. She groaned in anticipation and her hips writhed to line up the tip of his shaft with her cunt.

"Ashley, come over here and sit on her face." Dan said in a tone that sounded like he had asked me to hand him the TV remote. I was used to this, being told to do the most perverse things like they were everyday occurrences and I crawled around them to comply. I straddled mom's head, arranging myself so that my back was to Dan as I settled in to place. I gasped as mom's her hands latched onto my thighs and her tongue slid out and licked its way along my pussy. I looked down, past my own lace clad breasts to see mom looking up at me with a half lidded sultry look. She wasn't mom anymore, not like this, she was a lover as beautiful and talented as Claire and I closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure as she nibbled at my snatch.

I felt her move underneath me as Dan slid into her and as she moaned in response a shiver went through my body. I moaned too as I leaned back, my hands resting on the heels of my shoes as I arched my neck and stared blankly at the ceiling above. I felt mom's tongue slide into my pussy, probing just as my fingers had probed hers while her hands dug into my thighs, struggling to keep her face in position despite Dan's thrusts. Each time he shoved his cock into her she slid forward, then as she worked herself back and her nose bumped against my clit sending shockwaves of arousal through my body.

"Oh god." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that Dan wasn't there. In my mind mom and I weren't dressed like whores making a house call, we were alone together expressing a love for each other that I thought was impossible just a few days ago. It was just the two of us, the rest of the world didn't matter, all that existed was the lips and tongue of this woman who despite everything I had done still loved me.

I looked down, mom's eyes were closed as she nuzzled her face against my snatch between my fishnet clad thighs. I sighed to myself, then the moment was lost as one of Dan's hands reached around and groped my tits through the bustier. I jumped in surprise and heard him chuckle as his fingers slid under the lacy material to find my stiff nipples.

"Enjoying the view?" I heard him whisper into my ear as his hand fondled and massaged my tits. I moaned despite myself, having my tits groped during sex was one of my biggest turn-ons. I felt mom moan into my pussy again as Dan shoved his cock deep inside her and despite myself, I leaned back to rest my head against his shoulder.

"I hate you." I moaned as he kissed my jaw. I meant it, but at that moment there was nothing I would do to stop what was happening.

"I know." He murmured as he took my earlobe between his teeth and nibbled at it seductively. He rolled my stiff nipple between his fingers as his tongue slid up behind my ear sending a new shiver down my body. I tried to lean forward, to get away from the attentions of this monster but his grip on my tit stiffened holding me in place.

"No, you are free when I say you are free." He murmured into my ear and I whimpered in response as my Id fought with my Ego in my mind. God, how did it come to this I thought with the small part of my brain that was still left to me. My mind was overwhelmed with a whirlpool of thoughts and feelings that flashed like neon signs at night. Disgust over what I was feeling fought with pleasure as his firm controlling fingers dug into the soft flesh of my tit. The newfound love for my mother struggled against the disappointment of her willing subservience to this animal. My natural submissiveness begged me to give myself to this man who had captured me so easily while what was left of my self esteem screamed to keep fighting.

"Aaaahhhhhhh" I cried as mom pulled herself up and took my clit in her mouth. I fell forward, pulling free from Dan's hand and mouth as I pushed my pussy down hard on mom's face.

"Mmmmhmmmm" she mumbled, her mouth trapped between my legs as I clenched them tight. My body shuddered as my orgasm started to erupt. I had been so distracted with my thoughts that it was a complete surprise and my body spasmed and jerked in response to mom's lapping tongue. A sharp slap on my ass from Dan added to the sensations and I wailed despite myself as I came hard on mom's face.

"Ooooohhhhh." I sighed as I rolled to the side, my pussy still twitching with the aftershocks of my surprise orgasm. I rubbed my thighs together, the pussy juice slick between my legs as I shuddered in the soft carpet. I opened my eyes to see mom beside me, being shoved across the carpet as Dan drove his monster cock deep into her body. He had been taking it easy on her while she ate me out but now he pounded into her brutally.

Mom reached up to wrap her arms around his neck as he loomed over her, her legs rising to hook her heels into his ass as he shoved prick into her. "Oh fuck, oh god baby, oh fuck me hard!" she wailed, her face still slick with my pussy juice.

One of his powerful hands latched onto her throat and I heard her choke as he squeezed, his other hand fumbled at her tits as he tugged her bustier down to dig his fingers into her breast. Mom gasped and wheezed as he choked, groped and fucked her. Her face turned red but she made no effort to break his grip on her neck. Instead, her eyes rolled wildly with lust as she dug her nails into his shoulders while her strangled grunts and groans filled the room.

I was just getting worried when he finally let her go and braced himself as he came inside her. She gasped for breath and then howled like an animal "Oh yes baby, cum, cum inside me!" as his hot jizz filled her. Dan grunted and shook as he blew his load then rolled off of her, his cock sliding out of her pussy dribbling cum on the carpet.

I crawled over and took her face in my hands, tenderly kissing her cheeks and eyelids. She looked up at me with a glazed, lust filled expression the wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to plant her lips on mine. I tasted myself on her face as our tongues intertwined and we moaned into each other's mouth. Dan was all but forgotten as he stood and re-arranged his robe. We enjoyed this moment together until his voice broke through and froze me to the bone.

"Zack will be back tomorrow." He said over his shoulder as he poured himself a drink.

The torture was exquisite, and pure Dan in its design. For some reason Dan didn't want mom or I around when Zack came home, but instead of telling us to stay in our rooms or downstairs, he set us up here in the dungeon.

Mom and I were both naked, straddling a narrow padded bench but still able to stand and move about to a small degree. We were gagged, but with a ball gag with two straps. Our faces were pulled close to each other, the gag shoved in our mouths and strapped tightly behind our necks. We were kissing, kind of. Our lips touched around the edge of the gag but our tongues were trapped behind a wall of latex rubber. Our hands were cuffed to a long bar that ran between us, holding our arms stretched wide to our sides. We could touch each others finger's but that was all. Around our waist were thick leather belts to which a short bar had been attached, keeping our hips about two feet apart. We were together, but apart at the same time. Touching, but not in any way that would help relieve our arousal. Fastened to the bench between our pussies were two vibrators, one for each of us. We could slide forward and nestle our clits on the throbbing machine if we wanted to, but the bar at our waist meant that only one could do it at a time.

I moaned in frustration as I heard mom groan with pleasure, it was her turn on the vibrator and the bench trembled underneath me as she pressed her cunt onto the buzzing device. As I moaned again as I felt her twitch, then she pulled back to put me onto my vibrator. Part of me fought against her, she must be as frustrated as I was but the other part screamed for release. Dan was making us torture each other with kindness, and while I hated him for it, I had to admire its deviousness. I shuddered as the buzzing device made contact with my wet pussy and wiggled a bit to nestle it properly for full effect.

"Nnnnnggggggg" I moaned into the gag, my teeth digging into the hard rubber as my pussy burned with the feeling from the vibrator. Damn him, the longer I let mom stay on her vibrator the more my arousal dampened. That meant that when it was my turn I needed longer to get worked up, leaving mom frustrated and wanting. I steeled myself, this time I would cum and then I would be able to let her I promised myself.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I groaned, my hips moving in small circles around the throbbing device nestled between my pussy lips. God this felt good. I tugged futilely on my bonds, desperate to touch my hard nipples. Mom felt the tug and leaned forward, trying to rub her tits against mine but her movement pushed me off of the vibrator and I whimpered in disappointment.

This had been going on for about half an hour, I knew this because mom and I were both wearing the display headsets that Dan had used on me before. There was a loop of the three times we and I had been together, in the rec room when Claire was here, when we shared Dan for his birthday, and here in the dungeon when Dan tricked us but we finally confessed our love for each other. I had seen each clip twice and was starting on a third when the view was interrupted. Now it showed an image of the living room where Dan sat waiting for Zack to arrive. There was no response from mom, other than her moaning as she now stood over her vibrator so she must be seeing something different.

The front door opened and Zack walked in, dropping his suitcase and heading over to the bar. My fists clenched as I remembered his cocky, self-entitled strut as without asking he grabbed a beer from the fridge. My attention returned to the door as someone else came in, an older woman with blonde hair.

"Deborah, what brings you here?" I heard Dan say through the earpiece. There was no note of surprise, he must have expected her which is why mom and I were down here.

"You know why I am here you son of a bitch, where is my money?" Deborah snapped, stalking through the door to stand imperiously in front of Dan. "The last three payments haven't shown up, you owe me." Deborah, yes that was his ex I thought as I examined this new wrinkle.

If mom was a trophy wife, Deborah was a want to be trophy wife. Her hair was long and blonde, but showing dark roots that needed a touch up. Her outfit would have been sexy if she was 10lbs lighter, now it just looked trashy like someone from a trailer park trying to fit into high society. She stood with her hands on her hips, her chin thrust forward aggressively as she glared down at Dan who sat relaxed on the sofa.

"Deborah" Dan said patiently "The payments you were receiving were Zack's child support. Now that he is 18 and living with me you are not entitled to them anymore so they were stopped."

"My alimony then!" she snapped back. "You haven't paid that in years. I have been letting it go but now I want it, all of it."

Dan sighed, then looked over to Zack and gave a nod. Zack nodded back and headed down the hall to his bedroom.

"Deborah, you agreed to a lump sum payment instead of a monthly alimony. The balance of that was paid out three years ago, you received a letter from my lawyer explaining this."

Deborah stalked over to a chair and threw herself down. "I have been talking to my lawyer and she says that I am entitled to alimony as part of a divorce settlement. Where is my alimony."

"Yes, you normally would be, but you elected to take the lump sum remember? We were in the office and you said that you wanted it so you could invest it instead of having to rely on me for your living." Dan replied, setting his phone down and leaning forward elbows on his knees. Deborah might be out of practice but I could see that Dan was getting frustrated and a frustrated Dan was a dangerous thing.

"Don't try to trick me, asshole." Deborah replied. "Nice new house you have here, and you weren't driving that Lexus when we broke up. Your circumstances have changed and my lawyer says mine should to." She reached into her purse and pulled out a folded paper. "These are papers for an updated review of our agreement. I'm handing them to you so you can't just ignore them this time."

Dan sighed again "This house isn't mine, nor is that Lexus. They belong to the company and as such are not listed as individual assets. There will be no review, there is nothing to review. You got your money, Zack is an adult, case closed."

"The fuck it is you asshole." Deborah screeched "You owe me alimony, you owe me child support and you had better pay or my lawyer will make your life a living hell."

"Is that your final word, Deborah. Make sure you know what you are getting into. You can walk out of here with everything you already have and never have to see me again, but if you persist in this I promise that things will not work out the way you think." Dan said, in the flat ominous tone he has used on me.

Deborah leaned back into the sofa, crossed her arms and nodded her head. "You don't scare me, you are just trying to weasel out of our agreement and I won't let you do it."

Dan sighed, then looked up behind Deborah where Zack stood. I didn't see him come back from his room but he seemed eager for something.

"Is everything set?" Dan asked and Zack nodded in reply. "Yep, just like you asked Dad."

"Alright, do it." Dan continued, then I heard a scream of pain from Deborah before she passed out on the sofa.

Zack stood there with a gleeful smile on his face, a tazer held in his hand. "Fuck, that was cool" he laughed, then Deborah twitched and spasmed as he tazed her again.

12