Family Comes At Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just didn't know where to start." Max closed his eyes and Laura gave him a few more strokes.

"I think Emma needs to learn to take more dicks, can you help her? If I remember correctly, you're pretty good with yours." Max only made a guttural sound before getting out of his seat with his eyes dead set on Emma.

"A mom's work is never done." Laura again wiped her hands off on herself before slowly eying the table, ensuring everyone was enjoying themself.

Laura's eyes rested upon Aunt Ellen, who was simply watching her husband fuck Lily.

Laura got close enough to hug Ellen from behind, bringing her hands to rest upon Ellen's large breasts. Ellen herself has three young kids at home, and her breasts are still swollen from the many pregnancies and breastfeeding. Laura would never say, but she was jealous of Ellen for this. Laura always had a slim frame, unlike Ellen, and even when breastfeeding her breasts were barely a handful each.

As Laura pressed herself against Ellen's backside now, she could squeeze and pinch her nipples and pretend she was stimulating her own. Laura pushed Ellen against the table so her face was almost flush with Lily's ass, still being pounded from behind by Gary.

"Hey honey, want a taste?" Gary smirked and pulled out of Lily only to shove his cock down his wife's throat.

Laura took the opportunity to pull Ellen's nipples as far forward as she could, forcing her to lean in as far as she could to relieve the pain from her breasts.

"Fucking bitch, you're going to make me cum!" Grandpa started grunting loudly and slapped Lily on the face. "Turn around whore, this is going in you the proper way!" Lily did as she was told and propped herself up to squat on the table. Grandpa climbed on his chair and leaned forward to grip Lily's shoulders, precariously putting his dick all the way into her only to take it all the way out. Once he got into a rhythm he did this faster and faster, only slipping out and hitting her ass a few times, each of which caused her to shout in surprise. Finally, as Grandpa shouted, "Son of a bitch!" He pushed Lily's shoulders down and caused her whole body to weigh on his dick, letting him deeply impregnate her.

Once his cock spasmed a couple of times he pulled out and swiftly pushed Lily forward so she would fall onto the table. Lily let herself fall, overwhelmed with the pleasure of her vagina, she let the drool fall from her mouth and the cum fall out of her pussy.

Laura walked over to Lily's rear and stuck a finger into her, swirling it around to Lily's surprise, before pulling it out and letting her finger rest on her tongue.

"Mhmm. Someone has been properly stuffed." Laura walked around the table and took a fistful of Lily's long brown hair. She began to drag her fist through the air and Lily obediently followed suit, once Lily was face to face with Emma, who was getting railed now by Jonas and Max simultaneously while Henry fingered her asshole, she passionately kissed her.

This moment was brief due to a panting Jonas shouting out, "what am I? Chopped liver?"

Lily laughed, "Jonas, I was just about to get to you." She leaned forward and kissed her brother, she slipped her tongue into his mouth and let her pre-cum soaked saliva slide into his mouth. Jonas took the opportunity to dominate the kiss, he brought his hands from Emma's hips to Lily's head.

"Alright Jonas, let your sister breathe, we need her conscious for this next part." Laura chided Jonas and slapped Max on the rear, signaling him to cum so Emma could be freed.

"Oh please, a little harder Laura!" Max shouted out.

Laura grinned and did as he wished, she took a nipple of his in one hand and pinched hard, while using all her force to start repeatedly smack his ass. She went from one cheek to the other, to spanking the middle, trying to hit lower and lower until she threatened to hit his balls. This gave Max all the pleasure he needed to cum in Emma, he wasn't able to wait until he finished however, from rubbing up on Jonas's dick Max was becoming raw. The extra sensation made him quickly pull out and his cum streamed across Emma's ass.

"Max!" Laura slapped his head. "Don't let it go to waste!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Max moaned out before backing up to let Laura have access, as soon as she could Laura spread Emma's cheeks to lick up the slick residue.

Before backup up, Laura went further down Emma's spread legs and licked around the entrance of her vagina, where Jonas's cock was still pinned inside of her. Even Jonas couldn't help but twitch as his mother cleaned up the cream pie around his dick and popped each of his balls in and out of her mouth. She began to moan as she sucked, especially when firm hands began to slide up her skirt and cradle her ass.

"Always cleaning up after Jonas, huh Laura?" Henry's chuckle brought the attention of the others to Laura's actions. Henry kept rubbing Laura's ass and slowly pulled down her skirt, only to place kisses along her exposed skin.

Laura carefully stepped out of the skirt and took a moment to help pull Jonas's dick out of Emma, the action resulted in a flow of cum pouring out like a popped cork. Laura stuffed her face into Emma to lick and lap at her pussy, not letting a single drop escape her tongue. Laura's tongue wasn't the only thing covered in a slick film, Henry was spreading Laura's legs and rubbing up and down her thighs, toying with her entrance.

Henry didn't warm Laura up with a touch to her clit or vagina, rather, he stood up, stroked his cock to help put some life back into it, and with one hand on Laura's lower back he guided his dick right into her.

"Oh my! Henry!" Laura stopped working on Emma and gripped the table for all it was worth. She felt her pussy stretch to cover her husband's erection, and despite her wet juices going everywhere, she was still unprepared for how raw it felt to be stretched so quickly.

Laura moaned and yelled out with every thrust, eventually Gary shut her up by propping himself onto the edge of the table and forcing her to deepthroat his cock. To further restrict her, Henry grabbed her hands and used them to pull her back on his dick repeatedly. This meant she was completely unable to struggle against Gary's invasive use of her throat.

"Gary! Stop hogging her! She's got a job to do!" Grandpa cut into the action by pulling Laura's hair to get her head off of Gary.

"Come 'ere girls!"

At her grandpa's request, Lily came over to the edge of the table and put her pussy on display for her mother. Emma followed suit, laying stomach down on top of Lily. On one side the girls' legs were held open by Aunt Ellen, while on the other Jonas did the same.

Laura was purring with pleasure as she again stuffed her face into first Emma and then Lily's vagina. Without the use of her arms for support, she was quite literally smashing her face into them. She sucked out every drop of cum that hadn't penetrated their cervix, digging in with her tongue and even sucking and nibbling their clits. All the while the girls were face to face, taking turns slipping their tongues into each other's mouth and licking the other's neck.

Eventually, Laura had to pull up for fresh air, and Henry took the opportunity to pull on Laura's hair, letting her arms fall to her sides, numb and helpless.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Henry! I'm gonna, gonna!" Crying out, Laura's speech turned to gibberish.

"Fucking hold it bitch, I'm not letting you cum yet!"

Henry slowed down but still roughly slammed into his wife, after a few more thrusts he swiftly picked up her legs and let her back fall against his chest, then he began to bounce her on top of his dick. This way, her exposed clit was facing Lily and Emma's pussies.

Without missing a beat, Uncle Max lightly tapped Laura's clit and she roared in pleasure. His light taps turned into slaps right onto her clit until she was again screaming she would cum.

"Henry!! Please... I'm... Gonna... Cum!"

"Fine, slut, do it now! Cum now!" Henry took a step closer towards the girls and Max hit her hard one last time before stepping back. Laura's red and swollen clit throbbed while she squirted all over the girls, showering Emma's back in her hot liquid and letting it drip down both of their displayed openings. Henry took a few more thrusts to get out Laura's remaining cum before dropping her to the floor and using her mouth as his personal cum dumpster for his own load.

Laura swallowed it in stride and licked him clean while he patted her face gently.

"What a good girl, baby."

"You've still got it Laura! And look at these two beautiful girls you raised! They took it like champs." Grandpa helped Emma and Lily off of each other and the table. He gave each of them a kiss on the lips before pulling them into one big hug.

"Thank you, Grandpa," Lily blushed.

Aunt Ellen came over to congratulate the girls as well. "Are you sure you've never had a man before? You girls took it so well!"

"Yes," Emma laughed, "I'm sure, we've only been allowed to play with dildos until now. But this was amazing!"

Laura was finally able to stand up and join the conversation, despite still being somewhat dazed from her pleasureful experience.

"Now girls, don't forget what I told you, you need to practice peeing after sex to avoid infections."

"Yes, Mommy," Lily and Emma smiled at each other before each reached down to rub their own clit.

While Laura had done her best to clean all the cum out of them, everything that was left was letting gravity do the work. From Max to Gary, to Jonas, Henry, and Grandpa, what was left of all the cum mixed inside of them was leaking out and helping moisten their clit rubbing.

Emma was able to pee first, she spread her legs and arched her pelvis forward so she could create a large stream. Her piss came out as a trickle at first, as she had to concentrate on pushing it out, but it soon turned into a full stream.

"Sorry, Uncle Max!" Emma blushed as she had accidentally sprayed him, but he didn't seem concerned as he stared at her pussy in awe.

Lily ended up walking a few steps around to help cultivate her need to urinate. Eventually, she was able to squat down and had a deep stream shoot at the floor.

Laura stepped over Emma's mess and gently pressed her lips against Emma's. When she pulled apart, she leaned into her ear to whisper, "good girl." Laura then pulled Emma's hand away from her pussy, where it was spreading her lips, and rubbed it clean on her own blouse.

"There you go, now go show Jonas a little attention, I think he's jealous of Max." Laura winked and Emma happily did as she was told.

Laura then reached her arms down to Lily and helped to pull her out of her squat, "thanks, Mom."

"Thank you, Lily. You made me such a proud mother tonight." Lily used the back of her hand to wipe her moist eyes before pulling her mother into an embrace.

"I know I fought you about it before, but I'm so glad this was my first time, Mom," Lily whispered into Laura's ear.

Laura tightened the hug before letting Lily go, she knew her daughter would have a great time. What kind of mother would she be if she hadn't planned the perfect night for her daughters. And now Laura would prepare for the next course.

"Well, now that dinner's been served, it's time for dessert!"

12