Family Comes First

Story Info
Brother helps couple get pregnant and continues.
1.1k words
3.77
15k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Steve and I am 30 years old. I have been married to Joan for 4 years and have had a great life except for trying to have a baby. Joan is also 30, 5 foot 7 and 122 lbs. great body with firm breasts but what I love most is her long nipples that always pokes out j her top. Me I am just average 6 foot and 185. Nothing we have tried has worked. It's gotten to the point that Joan gets very depressed when her period starts.

Well one weekend we needed to get away and was going camping. Had a place deep in the woods at the lake and completely isolated. We would relax, drink and swim naked. Well the day before we were leaving my 18 yr old younger brother stopped by depressed and had just lost his job. He was so down and hang around I had to invite him and hoped he would say no but jumped at the offer. Joan was a little put out wanting time just the 2 of us.

We left in the morning and got to the lake at 11 am, set up the tent and fixed lunch. After that we got on our swim trunks and went swimming. Joan forgot that she packed a string swim suite and that my brother Chris was coming. Well we all played and laughed and started drinking. Later on Joan made a beer run to the tent. Chris made a comment of how hot my wife was. I said yea so hot but can't get her pregnant. We talked about the issues we were having and he made a comment that he could help me anytime. I said yea bet and she is not even your type. As I said that Chris stood up out of the water and grabbed his hard dick and said - you see this. We both laughed.

Later that night after dinner wife and I went for a walk and I had to hold onto her as she swayed a lot from drinking. Told her about what Chris and I talked about. Joan stated that she loved me and would do anything for me and was just going with the flow. Told her that tonight we were going to be openminded and see how it goes. Back to the tent and more drinking. Joan went into the tent and fixed the large sleeping bag opened up on the floor and placed the sheet on top. When she came out she was in her sheer night gown and standing by the fire you could see straight through it. She never even knew it. Said she was going to bed. Well Chris and I drank some more and talked. Chris said he did not bring PJs and slept in the nude. I said I did too and we were adults and family.

We both stripped down and I could see he was semi hard. He made a smart comment of hope I can control myself and I came back with we want a baby and if it happens it will be in the family and we both laughed.

When we entered the tent Joan was in the middle of the bed so we each slept on either side of her. Later that night I woke up to moaning and Joan moving around so I turned over facing her. Everything was then quiet. After a few minutes Joan reached over and pulled my face to her and kissed me and said - I love you. Then the movement started again and moaning. I could see some in the dark and Chris was spooning my Joan. I ran my hand down to feel her pussy and she spread her legs some and I felt her wet pussy and Chris's cock fucking her. I hugged her and sucked on her breasts till I her her say - please fill me with your cum and then he grunted and pulled her to him. I turned over and they stayed like that for a while then she spooned me till morning.

In the morning I had been thinking about it and woke up hard and rolled on top of her. She started to say not with your brother here but out hand over her mouth and said we are working on a baby. I then entered her - she was so wet and maybe it was cum from last night but felt so smooth. I fucked he slow and deep. Then I noticed Chris watching up. I threw back the sheet and raised her legs up high and fucked her hard till i shot my load into her pussy. I kissed her and we looked over at Chris who was stroking his hard cock. I pulled out and stood up and said I was going for a swim. Then I told Joan to satisfy my brother and then meet me in the lake. Before I could get out of the tent Joan had mounted him and was going to town.

Well when they got to the lake we talked about it and Chris fucked my wife for the rest of the weekend every time he got hard and she never turned him down. When we got home we continued till Joan was pregnant. We stopped for a few days but talked about it and he did help us and she was having his baby for us so we worked out days Chris could come by. Things got more relaxed and we tried new things like me sitting in a charge and Joan sucking my cock while being fucked and it was fun for all.

Well we have a healthy baby boy 3 months old. The problem is that Chris want to breed her again and I don't know if I am ready. Well the other night we were together and I fucked Joan and filled her. Chris was on his back with a condom on and Joan mounted him. They fucked for a while and then Joan pulled the condom off and slid back down on it and started fucking like a wild women. Chris yelled I am going to cum and she yelled back - breed that married pussy. Make me a baby. He grunted and she sat for a while on him then rolled off. I looked at her pussy wide open and cum running out and she looked at y hard cock and said - reclaim your wife and I did. Well now after 2 children she has been fixed and she fucks us both still - even though Chris is married. What a great family.