Family Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I bring you something? Help you with anything?" Brian asked me.

"Uhm... do you think you could help me take off my shirt?"

"What?!" Blood was rushing to his cheeks. "I- Are you sure?"

"Yeah... You'd be surprised how much trouble it gives me at my size..."

Brian was pulling at the fabric of my top, nervously maneuvering afraid to touch me as if I was a delicate flower that could shatter underneath his touch. He stepped with one foot on my vacated platform to pull the top over my head, but just as he pulled it off, the platform slipped under him sending him plummeting face first onto my now bared bosom. I cried out in surprise and then moaned in pleasure and relief when squirming Brian accidentally massaged my itchy flesh that was bothering me whole day. "Well someone's taking it quickly." I chuckled. "Bold move, mister!"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He cried out still face down, his voice muffled by my tits. It was quite funny watching him trying to get up without using his hands, afraid to touch my exposed skin.

"Brian, you're basically motorboating me, I think there'll be no harm if you move to second base..."

At last he rose back to his feet, his face redder than tomato and trying unsuccessfully to hide his erection. "I'm so sorry!" He apologized again, but I wasn't mad at him in the least.

"Come here, silly." I said patting the little space on my bed that wasn't occupied by my body. Reluctantly he did as I said. Reluctantly, because he still felt embarrassed to touch me and there was no way to sit so close next to me without touching my breasts. "I think we skipped one base." I said grinning, pulling his face to mine, kissing his lips. A kiss he gladly returned.

***

Believe it or not I didn't gain any weight in my final year at the university... OK, that was a lie, but nevertheless I didn't gain that much weight. After all what's a meager gain of 50 pounds on a stature like mine? It did put me over the mark of thousand pounds though... I didn't really feel any heavier than I was before, but my tit platform did notice the difference though. Yep, you've guessed it, most of the weight went straight to my chest again. The platform still managed to serve its purpose, but overflown by my flesh and squealing underneath its weight it wasn't going to last for long.

Brian and I were officially an item and I think it was fair to say we were both madly in love. Right now we were looking for a place where we could live together, a place that would suit the requirements of my extraordinary size. It wasn't as easy task as you might imagine...

"How are you doing back there, love?" Brian asked with his hands firmly clasped around the steering wheel. Not that I was able to see him.

"Ever tried to put on clothes you wore when you were twelve? Yeah? Well, now imagine that sensation but with solid walls instead!" I snapped back grumpily.

"I'm sorry, this was the biggest car I could get."

I let out a sigh. "I know, it's hardly your fault that I'm too big for a van..." That was not an overstatement. In the van made for seven people, my body easily occupied the space for five... and it wasn't a good fit either. I sat in the middle of the far back seat, with a bit of an unoccupied space on both sides next to my bottom. The seats in the middle had to be taken out and my boobs spread forward pressing against the two seats in the front. From wall to wall, from ceiling to the floor, every square inch was filled with my squishy bosom. "I still feel a bit under the weather. Sorry if I'm taking it out on you..." I mumbled into the fleshy wall that blocked my view completely.

"It's alright, babe. It sucks you don't feel well on your birthday. I really thought you'd feel better by now." Brian said.

"Yeah, me too. I do feel a bit better than I did, so I hope it won't take long now."

Throughout the last week or so I was feeling nauseous, mere thought of food make me retch, and so I wasn't eating much... for my standards anyway. I even lost a couple of pounds!

It was my twenty fourth birthday and we were heading to my parents' house to celebrate, as was the family tradition. It was also the first time Brian would meet with the rest of my family, even Kelly was supposed to be there, and despite my sickness I was really excited about that. You see, I never told him much about my "little" family and I was looking forward to see the look on his face. I was a bit worried too though. I don't think I ever told him about the curse that ran in our family and I wondered how he would react when he would find out that the very much immobile Kelly was merely 130 pounds before she turned 25...

Throughout the ride my nausea was slowly but surely fading away. I was even beginning to feel quite hungry by the time Brian asked: "Is this the place? Are we there?"

"Can't see anything past my boobs, I'm afraid... You'll have to describe the house for me."

"Oh, right... sorry."

As it turned out, we were at the right place. It took a better part of an hour however to get me out of the inadequate vehicle. My nausea was just an unpleasant memory when we arrived at the front door and I couldn't wait to fill my empty stomach. Guess I'm gonna enjoy my birthday after all! I glanced at Brian and saw he was getting more nervous with every passing moment. Suddenly feeling very sorry for the guy, I decided to give him bit of a heads up. "Just so you know, uhm..." I started unsure of how to put it, "my family, well, we tend to be on the bigger side. Though I'm pretty unique when it comes to my, ehm, endowments." I said motioning to my breasts.

"I'll keep that in mind." He said before taking in a big breath and ringing the bell.

The front door slowly opened, revealing the plump figure of my mother. I learned to perceive my mother as the slim one in our family and so it came as a bit of a surprise how big she seemed to be, standing next to my actually slim boyfriend.

"Courtney!" She exclaimed. "Happy birthday!" She opened her arms and took a step forward as if in an attempt to hug me before she stopped herself, realizing it wouldn't work. Instead she turned to Brian. "And you must be Brian! Courtney told me so much about you."

"S-she did?" He asked timidly.

"Of course she did." My mom said with a big smile on her face. "Now come here." She said before pulling Brian in a squishy embrace.

"Mooom!" A loud shout came from inside the house. My mom let go of Brian and headed inside. "Come on inside you two." She told us before shouting in response. "I'm coming!"

Alone again Brian turned to me. "I see what you meant about your family."

I chuckled. You really don't.

"Daddy!" I rushed to my father, temporarily forgetting about my size. I was so glad to see him. He was so often missing from our family gatherings that it felt like I haven't seen him in ages. Before I realized what I was doing I managed to knock out the breath of him, pinning him to the wall with my boobs. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I yelped carefully backing away.

"It's alright." he managed to mumble gasping for air, slowly sliding down to the floor and out of my view. "It's good to see you, Court. Happy birthday." His voice came from somewhere behind the wall of my tits. Brian, always the caring one, rushed to him, disappearing as well.

"I'm so sor-" My apology was interrupted by my stomach, emitting sounds resembling a thunder rather than your regular growl.

"Go on, honey. I'm sure I'll be fine with this young gentleman." I didn't need to be told twice.

I left the now chattering men and hurried to the living room. It was by far the biggest room in the house, yet it still felt crowded. And there were only four of us... Amber and Cheryl were sitting on the couch, leaving only a little unoccupied space on the four seated furniture. Amber never did shed the pregnancy weight and now she was at least as big as Cheryl was. And then there was Kelly...

At my size it didn't happen very often that I was feeling small, however Kelly definitely achieved that. Maybe she wasn't gaining anymore, but she still belonged to a category of her own. Amber, Cheryl and I were all too big to fall into the category of morbid obesity, yet Kelly still outweighed the three of us put together. Kelly was so damn big, she looked a bit like she was melting and it was getting quite difficult to tell where one body part ended and where the other started. There was nothing on Kelly's body you could call small, but there was a part of her that still stood out. Her ass was huge! In fact, she was so big she would probably need a whole couch for each of her butt cheeks. Today she had to settle for the floor though, but looking at the way she polished food, she didn't seem like she was bothered by it. I heard Brian gasp behind me.

"That is what I meant."

It's been days since I enjoyed a proper meal and I was starving. My sisters might have had a head start, but I was devouring food with such ferocity that I was quickly closing the gap.

"You know, I wonder," Cheryl started, always the provocateur, "which one of you can actually eat more."

"That's easy. It's Kelly." Amber said. "Just look at their size difference! Don't get me wrong, Boobzilla here is getting ridiculously huge but... come on! Let's be real."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that. I haven't seen Kelly gobbling down food with such a passion as our 'little' sister does in years." Cheryl said. "If only there was a way to find out for sure..."

Kelly and I were eyeing each other in silent challenge when my mom entered pushing huge cart filled with food. She had a serious expression on her face and I thought it meant an end to Cheryl's shenanigans. I was going to be surprised though. "My money," she said, "is on Courtney."

And so we started. Our competition went on for the rest of the day and deep into the night. You might be asking which one of us emerged victorious in the end, but I guess you might have come to the right conclusion on your own. After all mothers always know best. The truth to be told, when Kelly finally conceded, I wasn't even feeling that full and I could go on for couple of hours... and so I did.

***

"Congratulations," the doctor said, "you're pregnant!"

"What?! But... I... What?!" I was unable to convey a coherent thought. "Oh crap!" I looked at my already giant boobs in horror, imagining them growing, producing milk. Shitshitshit! I'm gonna outgrow our house!

***

My pregnancy was... rough. I remembered the days, back at the uni, where I was plagued by the uncontrollable hunger. I looked back at those days wishing they would come back. Next to how ravenous I was now, it seemed as if I was just a little bit peckish back then. Now I was literally insatiable. Most days I ended up crying in desperation. I did nothing but eat, eat and eat, yet it was never enough. Brian was my rock in those days. Since I was unable to do pretty much anything on my own I had to rely on him heavily. He worked hard to take care of my every whim, somehow even securing I would always have food to eat. Spending every waking second stuffing my face obviously didn't come without consequences. Oh man, how did I grow!

My hips and posterior flared out, now easily filling a three seated couch, my belly pressed forward into my bosom filled with more than just food these days and my boobs... They ballooned. I could even see them growing! It didn't take long before I was imprisoned inside our house. Even if I wasn't immobilized by their massive weight, they would have to tear down a wall just to get me out... And that's exactly what happened when the time of delivery was closing in.

To be honest, I've never been a big fan of doctors. The 'you need to lose weight' gets old pretty quickly and I've been listening to that at every appointment since my early teens. So the thorough physical examination I had to go through wasn't a pleasant experience for me. The fact that the only place with large enough medical facility for me were at the ZOO didn't help the matter in the slightest. My attending doctor was a kind looking man with greying hair, who spoke with a calm and gentle voice. He did a great job acting as if he had to deal with patients of my size every day. I still felt the need to apologize for causing inconveniences.

"Nurse, let's fill in the patient's basic information. Shall we? Alright then. Name?"

"Courtney Sullivan."

"Weight?"

The nurse looked closely at the numbers on the massive scale. "One thousand four hundred and twenty-seven pounds."

"Height?" The doctor asked, but received no answer. "What's the patient's height?" He repeated.

"Uhm, this might sound like a silly question, but..." the nurse asked anxiously, "from head to toe or from the floor to the top of her breasts?"

***

The day little Allison was born was the happiest day of my life. Never before I truly understood what unconditional love really meant. That's why the following months were so frustrating for me. I was too big. I couldn't even take care of myself, relying on Brian's help with pretty much everything, so how could I take care of the helpless little baby? I couldn't even feed her by myself, my nipples got out of my reach a long time ago... Often I worried I would become just the 'big milk thing' for her, instead of being her mother. It came as a big relief for me when we realized that Allison was happy only when she was confided to the safety of my warm and soft cleavage rather than to her cradle.

Allison was one hungry baby, after all she was her mother's daughter, spending a lot of time in Brian's arms latched to my nipple. Fortunately my breast weren't all fat, producing more than enough milk for dozens of hungry babies. She was growing so fast, only four months old and she was already our 25 pounds of love. It was lovely to see her sleeping contently between my breasts with a smile spread across her chubby cheeks. It couldn't diminish the growing nervousness I felt. Tomorrow was my big day. The day of my 25th birthday and I was terrified. Already immobilized by my size I couldn't imagine how much bigger I could possibly get. Kelly weighed a little over a ton and I right now was more than ten times the size she was when the curse hit her. Even more frightening for me was the thought about how hungry I could get. I recalled just how hungry I was during my pregnancy and... I rather pushed the thought out of mind again. There's no way I could get that hungry again! I thought, calming myself a little. If only I knew how wrong I was...

I... cannot find the words to describe what I was feeling when I woke up the next morning. The 'I was more hungry than ever before' while certainly true just doesn't do it justice. There was... a void inside my stomach. Absolute emptiness. It felt like space between stars. Heck, it felt as if I could swallow the Moon and still feel just as empty. I trembled uncontrollably, causing my breasts wobble like the waves in the ocean. And I started crying. It wasn't a proud moment of my life, grownup woman crying like a baby for someone to feed her. It turned out that Brian was better prepared than I ever could be. That amazing man spent the last year, since he found out about my condition, preparing for this moment. He knew it would be impossible for me to eat as fast as my body would require and so he made sure I didn't have to. He gently attached a tube to my mouth. At first I felt awkward, like I was a livestock meant for fattening. Those feeling subsided once the food started coming in at such a pace I could barely gulp it down. This was how I spend the most of my days, the constant stream of food only rarely stopping. Even so I hardly ever felt satisfied...

***

A whole year had passed and for me it certainly was a big year that brought a lot of changes. It kinda tends to happen when you gain weight the way I did.

"What does the scale say? How much did I gain?" I asked Brian, who was... somewhere in the same room, hidden from my sight by my own body.

"You've gained... 258 pounds."

Well, you might think it isn't that bad to gain 258 pounds considering my already respectable weight and you would be right. Then again there is the slight problem that this number wasn't as much my gain in a year as it was my gain in the last month. And since it was pretty much an average month in my year... well, I'm sure you can do the math yourself.

"How do you feel now that you're officially over two tons, Court?"

"Heavy... and also quite a bit hungry too." Great... I haven't eaten for 12 minutes and I'm already starving!

I remember how big I thought Kelly was... now she could probably fit inside one of my boobs. Since I still had a couple of years of growing ahead of me, I could only wonder how big I would end up. Two tons... That is surreal! Obviously I knew for a long time that this milestone was coming, but it still was a lot to get my head around. It made sense though... Lately I was really starting to get too big for our house. As always, most of the weight found its way to my boobs. I don't know why I kept gaining there and I stopped trying to figure that out a long time ago. My theory was that god is just a pervert.

The sheer size of my breasts was becoming a real issue. They were only like a half an inch from touching the ceiling and there wasn't much space keeping them from the walls either. We had to move, there was no question in my mind about it. I had no idea however, how to do it given my size...

***

Epilogue

The family gathered to celebrate my birthday. I certainly wasn't your average sixteen year old, but that was only to be expected given how the rest of my family looked like.

Most people would say I'm fat, the doctor said I was morbidly obese when I was half my current weight, but I never really saw myself as fat. Sure, I have a belly that rests on my thighs when I sit down, but it is hardly my most eye catching feature. In fact you can't even see it when you look at me. My bosom makes sure of that. What can I say? I am my mother's daughter after all. I like to think of myself as of being curvy. I already mentioned my bosom and size wise my posterior isn't far behind. So you could say it reaches quite far behind me. There is a reason why I prefer to sit on two chairs these days... Some might say that I am too curvy, but personally I don't think there can be too much of a good thing. I mean, just look at my mom! So what if she is larger than the house she grew up in? Each of her breasts weights over four tons and she looks absolutely stunning! I hope that I'll be as big as she is one day. Bigger! There, I've said it! I love to eat. Even more than eating I love the effect it has on my body. To be honest I can't wait for the family curse to hit me! It must feel so incredible to grow larger and larger! But I'm getting off topic.

From the outside my parents' house seems to be huge, but since a good half of it is taken up by my mother, it really isn't as big as it looks. Now when the rest of the family has arrived there isn't much space left for anything else. The little room that is left is filled with what seems to be an insane amount of food, but I'm quite certain it won't be enough.

I am the youngest of the family, but I certainly am not the smallest. That title belongs to Alice, daughter of my aunt Amber. At about 200 pounds she isn't really skinny, but she does appear that way next to my aunts and mother. Or next to me for that matter. Despite being the younger one I outweigh her easily by more than three hundred pounds. These days I am closing the gap between me and my aunts quite rapidly. Well, two of them anyway. I am still no match for aunt Kelly.

I was eating with gusto, taking bites from burgers in each of my hand, eating my way to a food coma, to that blissful state where nothing in the world mattered. I wasn't a big eater. After all it only took me like four hours of constant eating to feel absolutely stuffed. I patted my bloated belly hidden underneath my boobs and let out a satisfied sigh.