Family Curse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

Now that was an interesting thought. What if the curse wasn't something that was there to hurt me but rather a curse I put on other people? Damn I just wished I knew more. Some other people could be happy leaving things a mystery but not me. I wanted information.

Anyway, when I went back to the pool house, my mom was still there. She was sitting at my table where I had enjoyed Terri's fajitas and she didn't look happy.

"What?"

"We're going to have to go over some house rules."

"Like what? Isn't the reason you put me out here was to ..."

"I don't know what you think but you're wrong. And I can't believe you'd think so little of us after all we've done for you."

"Don't pull that on me. You were perfectly happy to leave me alone when you thought I was miserable but now that I'm taking advantage of the place, you're upset."

"That's not what this is about. You're my son. I don't want you going and getting some girl pregnant. If you do, all the money you think you might get will be gone. Just let some random girl find out about your finances and you'll have one baby mama after another coming to make claims on you."

"You seem awfully worried about money that I might not even be able to get."

"I'm really going to have to have a talk with your teachers at that school if they're getting you to hate your own parents."

"You go ahead and do that. In the meantime, I was going to watch a little tv naked before going to sleep."

"That's another thing you need to stop. I can't have you exposing yourself. Do you not know that your little sister could see you?"

"I use the curtains and I lock the door. What more do you want?"

"I want you to keep your clothes on."

"Ok. Fine." I said calmly like I was capitulating. "I'll keep my clothes on. Happy?"

"And don't bring women here for sex. I don't want Denise exposed to that sort of thing."

"You know she's probably already having sex."

"Don't say that kind of thing about your sister."

"Most girls her age are having sex."

"Not your sister."

"It's funny if you think about it. One of the guys at my school started having sex when he was 14. 14 mom. Yeah. A 14 year old boy has a 19 year old girlfriend and nobody says a word save him to brag. Oh, but let it be a 16 year old girl or even 17 and the guy gets charged for rape even though that's technically old enough for her to get married. Can guy's get married at 17? No. We have to wait until we're 18. It's so sexist."

"I didn't know that things like that were happening at your school."

"Well, anyway, I have work tomorrow so I do need to actually get some sleep."

"I think I know what you need."

"Sleep. I need sleep."

"You need a higher level of culture in your life. I was so tasked with straightening your sister out that I hardly had room for you. That was an error. I see that now."

"Who are you talking to?"

"I need to bring you into higher society. It's only fitting if you're going to have to learn to manage so much money. I had assumed you'd be capable without my help but now I see that I'll need to be closer to you than ever."

Closer than ever, huh? That's what she thought.

I let her think she won the argument so she would finally leave and then just to spite her I got naked and laid in my bed watching tv.

I was laughing as I flipped through the channels. It figured. Nothing good. Just garbage reality tv. Sigh.

I grabbed my phone to send a text to Mao to ask when the best time to set up a date would be and as I unlocked it I saw that I still had Jennifer's contact details open. I sat up and noticed myself getting hard again just thinking of her. I started to have this crazy thought that it would be a kind of crazy symmetry to call Yeva and Jennifer and fuck them too.

The really crazy thing was that I didn't call them. I backed out of Jennifer's details and started to look up Mao to call her when my phone started to buzz. Jennifer was calling me.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, did you call me earlier?" I heard her ask.

"No."

"Really?"

"Does your phone say I did? Oh, and how are you; by the way?"

"Good. I'm good, you know. Um ... my phone doesn't say you called me but ... um ..."

"But what?" I asked with a bit of concern.

"Well, this is going to sound stupid but I think I got lost and I can't find my way back to the main road. I'm not sure but I think I might be close to where you live."

"Me?"

She told me where she was and I remembered the spot from my treks on foot. Yeah, she was close. I had a creepy tingle on the back of my neck as I told her I'd go out to the road to meet her and give her directions out of the neighborhood.

Clothes back on. Shoes. I left the pool house and walked to the front of the main house. As I turned the corner to get a view of the street I saw someone that made me nearly jump out of my skin.

"Yeva?" I asked as the slavic woman was standing in front of the house looking wide eyed.

"Oh. Hi." she answered as she quickly approached me and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I go to see my friend. And then I am being here. What do you think? Are you glad to see me?"

Sure I was. "You could have called first."

"Oh, but we are such good friends, me and you."

I wasn't going to argue with her on that. I was just going to tell her that maybe I'd have to see her another day since I was sleepy and I had work the next day and I ...

Then Jennifer rolled up in her car and parked it along the street.

"John!" she called out.

"Hi."

"Oh, you have another friend?" Yeva asked.

"Of course I do." I answered in a monotone.

We all exchanged the briefest of greetings and introductions and then the two women were leading me back to the pool house as if they already knew that I lived there instead of the main house.

I have to admit, I did not understand this.

The sun had already gone down at this point and I had already turned the lights in the pool house off. If someone was monitoring the side of the house, they would probably see us but I had the feeling like my mother was arguing with my father. I couldn't hear it but with all her talk about contacting my school, I could just see them getting into it.

Once we were in the pool house I asked Jennifer to lock the door, just so we wouldn't be disturbed. I didn't turn the lights on since I didn't want to tip off my parents that I was doing anything other than just sleeping. I wasn't scared of an argument but who needs the hassle.

Click.

"Well. We are alone." Yeva said.

"I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume you want to give me a blow job."

"How did you know?" Jennifer asked.

"If you only knew." I said as I got my dick out. I didn't even care that Yeva was married or that Jennifer had a boyfriend or even that I likely still had remnant of the other two women on my dick. Both women just automatically got on their knees and eagerly took my once again erect cock into their mouths.

Once they two women were undressed, I was surprised at how similar their body types were. They were both thin and athletic with nice round tits and asses. The only real difference was skin color.

I decided to change things up a bit. I sat in a chair and let one of them ride me. I forgot which was the first one. It didn't matter really. I just sat back and relaxed as they took turns enjoying my dick. I knew I was an asshole for doing this but it was hard to feel that way when they both looked so happy to be doing this. And they were also happy doing each other. It seemed odd to see a black girl go down on a white girl. I'd seen porn before of who white women going down on each other but not a black woman. Of course, I'd also seen a lot of live girl on girl cunt licking recently and even with Jennifer but with her it looked extra interesting now that I was actively looking. I had to take a few pictures of that. Snap, snap.

Eventually I got tired of that chair and just relaxed on the bed. Without even a word, they came to me and one after the other got on top of me. Jennifer was the first to reach her own orgasm. I didn't even have my eyes open but I knew it was her. It wasn't just that I could hear her quietly moaning either. Her pussy felt better to me than Yeva.

While Jennifer was the first of the women to get an orgasm, my own orgasm came when Yeva was on top of me. Yes, I know I just said Jennifer felt better but when Yeva started cumming, I just hit the right set of something and I was ready to finally cum again.

Very good but we weren't done yet and I knew that even if they didn't. Yeva began to ride me some more after her climax subsided. We were like that for a good little bit but then it was time to fully fulfill what I'd started. I made Jennifer lay down and then I got on top of her. It still amazed me that I never lost my hard on during all this. I remembered times when I would masturbate and almost instantly lose my erection after just the first time.

To my surprise, Jennifer had a second orgasm when I finally got up my strength to cum again. This one rocked her so much that she seemed to lose consciousness.

Ok. Cool. I'd done it. I was really, really, extra tired now. I could barely stand.

I looked over at Jennifer. See looked like she was sleeping. I looked over at Yeva and she was getting her clothes back on.

"You're a good fuck." she said. "But I'm married now. Ok. You know this. So, this is last time. Ok?"

Sure. Last time. She better hope my own wedding had the desired effect or it might not be so much of a last time.

"No. I just have to see you again." I said sarcastically.

"I'm flattered. You are good boy. But now I am married woman. So we stop. Ok?"

"Sure."

She grabbed my cock as a last goodbye, probably still thinking that she'd done this completely as her own idea. She said she could make her way to her car by herself and then she left. To my knowledge, no one in the house spotted her.

That was not the case with Jennifer. Like I said, I was really tired. I just got into bed with her and let myself drift off to sleep. The next thing I knew, my mother was standing there rapping on my head. Both me and Jennifer were naked and my mother was yelling at us to get up.

"You have to get ready for work."

"I'll call in sick."

"And who is that?"

"Um ... Jen. Yeah, Jen."

"Where am I?" Jen said.

"Jen, this is my mom. Mom, this is Jennifer."

"What happened to Mao?" my mother asked.

"Oh, well, it's ok. They know about each other."

"Mao was here?" Jen asked.

I didn't answer. Instead I told my mom to give me and Jen at least a minute of privacy to get dressed.

"What did we do last night?" Jen asked me.

"You don't remember?"

"I remember having sex but then ..."

"You fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you so ..."

"Shit. I have class. What time is it?"

Rushing, rushing, rushing. Jen got dressed while I jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower, she was heading out the door. "Bye." I called out to her. She smiled and then hurried off. I got dressed and then met my mom by the car in the drive way in front of the house.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
12