Family Destroyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a beer waiting for Tony when he arrived. We moved into a corner booth at the back of the bar.

"Tony, I have a problem, and I'm not sure how to go about solving it. I asked you here because we've known each other for a couple years, and we've become friends. I doubt that you can help me with it, but I just need someone to bounce a few ideas off of." I stated.

"Of course, dude. I'll be glad to help anyway I can. You've helped us out a lot whenever there have been problems on the site. Perhaps I can help you, after all, I have lots of friends that owe me some favors." He grinned.

"OK. This needs to stay between you and me. I need to disappear. I just found out that my wife is cheating on me, and my family is helping her. Also, they are only keeping me around because they are using me as an ATM. None of them have real high paying jobs, so my wife is giving them my money to support them. Divorcing the slut would cost me a lot of money and assets. I don't want to have to pay her to slut around. I need to leave in a way that can't be found and take all the money I can. She can keep the damn house and mortgage payments. I just want out."

"Hmmm. I think I can help, but it will take about a week. When do you plan on leaving?"

"I called my boss today and managed to get him to let me work from here for two more weeks. She's tracking my car, so I bought a cheap pickup that I can use to sneak home and grab a few things that I want to take with me. Some documents, tools, and some more clothes. When the two weeks are up, I'm planning on just leaving. Tomorrow, I'll drive back, put in my two-week notice, then cash out my retirement. It isn't much, but I'll be damned if I let her have any of it. She's been cheating on me ever since we began dating."

"Yeah, OK. Do you want to get any revenge on her and whoever she's cheating with?" He asked.

"I already have that planned. I'm not going to physically harm them, but what I do will hurt them worse than a beating will." I grinned.

We talked for another hour and a couple more beers before we left. I drove back to the hotel, parked, then had an Uber take me over to pick up the truck.

The next morning, I was up early and drove my car to the worksite. Tony gave me a ride back to the hotel to pick up the truck. I hadn't changed the title yet, and Tony told me that I should hold off for a few days. Before getting out of the car, he took a couple pictures of my face on his cell phone. I got out, started the truck, then drove back to the town I lived in.

My boss wasn't too happy that I was quitting but accepted it when I gave him the bare outline of the problem. I told him that I needed to get away from everyone. I didn't tell him that Bree was fucking my entire family, only that they were helping her cheat on me. I went to HR and made arrangements to cash out my retirement and have my last check with all my unused vacation and sick leave directly deposited in a new account. I would call and give them the account info after I set it up.

After I was finished at the office, I drove my truck over to my house. I parked down the street and watched. I put my cell phone on Hot Spot to get internet access, then fired up my laptop to check the spy cameras to see what was happening inside the house. I watched as Bree got dressed to go to work. She would be at work for the next 9-hours (she gets an hour lunch break), then she goes to the gym for a couple hours. I wouldn't need more than that. I watched her grab her gym bag, then go out to the garage. I checked all the other cameras to make sure that there was no one else in the house. Five minutes after she left, I pulled into the garage and shut the door.

I moved quickly to the home office and grabbed the important documents. Passport, birth certificate, Civil Engineering degree, and my PE license. There were some financial documents that I took as well. Seeing as I already had the safe open, I emptied it of all the cash. Throwing that in the front of the truck, I ran upstairs and grabbed two suitcases. I didn't even bother to be careful; I just dumped the drawers into the cases, then grabbed armloads of clothes, hangers and all, and threw them in. I could iron the wrinkles out later. I did carefully close all the drawers and closed my closet door. She only went into my closet and dresser to put laundry away, but I didn't have any dirty laundry for her to wash. Same thing with my drawers. I took care of all of that before I left.

Having everything from inside the house I needed, I loaded up all my tools into the back of the truck. While I had a pretty decent amount of tools, Bree would not notice that they were gone -- probably. She was never interested in anything that was remotely mechanical. The only interest she ever showed in my tool was just to complain about the money I spent when buying new tools. Finished with that, I opened the garage door, backed out, and left. Yes, I did close the garage door before leaving. My hope was that she would never notice that I had been there. 20-minutes later, I was on the freeway with the town in my mirror. My plan was to never return.

The rest of the week went by. I left the truck at the jobsite and drove my car as normal. I knew she was checking, so I did everything normally so she wouldn't get suspicious. I continued to watch and record the gang bangs going on at the house. One thing that did surprise me was that they began having the sex fests during the day when the women had the day off. Apparently, Josh and Bob were out of work because the construction project they were on was completed, and there wasn't another project for them to go on. Since Donna and Kim only made slightly more than minimum wage, they were struggling financially. I was upset when Bree wrote them each a check for a thousand dollars each. I was tempted to close the account the next day but decided that would raise suspicion. I just put it down to a 'Stupid Tax' for marrying her in the first place.

Friday morning, Tony came up to me and handed me an envelope. He told me it was a new offshore account in my name that he had a friend set up for me. He did advise that I change the password to access the account before transferring any money into it. I thanked him and asked what I owed him.

"You will need to pay me $10,000 before you leave, but it can wait until next week. I'll have some other documents to give you by then." He answered. I could afford that.

An hour later, I called HR and gave them the banking information to deposit my retirement and last check into. I logged on and changed the password. I spent the rest of the day and the weekend trying to finish up some work I had before I left. There were the obligatory phone calls to Bree as well. Acting normal on the phone was getting more difficult with every call.

Tuesday, Tony handed me another packet. I looked inside and found a new passport, driver's license, and social security card. I told him that I would have the money to him the next evening. I had been pulling out $500 from an ATM in cash from my savings account every day -- the maximum daily cash withdrawal. That day at lunch, I went into the local bank and pulled out $4,500. That kept it under the federal reporting requirement. The next day I did the same. That evening I met Tony back at the bar and slipped him the envelope full of cash.

When I got back to the hotel, I got online and purchased a flight to the Cayman Islands under my name. It was a one-way ticket. I used my regular checking account, so it would be easy to find. Everything was now set. Wednesday, I went to the DMV and registered the truck under the new identity that Tony had gotten for me. Yes, those rumors about Tony were true. His family was involved in a lot of shady enterprises. Did I mention that Tony is Italian? We were also pretty good friends. A couple years ago, there was an incident. Tony's name was being thrown around as a possible suspect. Fortunately, I was able to confirm his alibi and he was cleared. After that, we became buddies and always managed to get together for a few beers whenever I was in the area.

Thursday was spent closing all my investment accounts and having the funds deposited into my savings account. It was a risk, but Bree had never really looked into our finances much. Still, she would have almost a full day to stumble on the fact that the savings account now had several million dollars added to it. Friday morning came. I called Bree and told her that I had some final inspections to do on Saturday and the following Monday. I told her I would drive back Tuesday. She didn't sound too displeased. I met Tony at the jobsite early. There were two other guys with him. I handed the truck and my car keys to one of the guys, and Tony and I got into his truck. All I had with me as he dropped me off at the airport was a duffle bag and my laptop. I left my cell phone in the hotel room. I would get another one later. Those I could carry on. His guys would drive my car back and forth from the jobsite to the hotel as if I were working normally.

It was early afternoon when I got off the plane. I caught a taxi to the bank. Before I went in, I paid off all the credit cards and canceled them, then transferred everything in my checking and savings accounts into my new offshore account. Having gotten confirmation that the transfer went through, I walked into the bank. It took a while to verify the documentation, but I finally walked out of the bank with a cashier's check. My final paycheck had been deposited that morning, so I no longer needed to keep the account open. I got another taxi to another bank. Using my new identity, I explained that I was moving to the islands and opened a new account. Again, this took a while to verify everything, but Tony's guy did a really good job. Having accomplished that, I checked into a hotel for the weekend.

That evening, I purchased an airline ticket to a city a couple hundred miles from where I left from under my new identity. My truck would be waiting for me in the long-term parking lot. From there, I would drive my truck to my new home. Monday, I flew back to the States, got my truck and began driving. It would take a couple days to reach my destination. Tuesday late afternoon, I stopped in a town with a Starbucks, got a coffee, and signed onto the free Wi-Fi with my new laptop. Finishing my coffee and computer work, I left and continued my journey with a big smile on my face.

Bree:

Damn, that was an awesome two weeks with Tim gone. His family fucked the shit out of me every day. I was so sore that I had to tell them that they couldn't come over Sunday and Monday so I could recover enough to welcome my husband home. It was already early evening on Tuesday, and I expected him to be here by now. I was surprised when I checked the GPS on his car and found it still in the city he had gone to. Looking a little closer, it didn't look like it was at the hotel or the jobsite. Searching the address where it was, it looked like it was in front of a strip club. What the hell? He was supposed to be coming home. What was he doing at a strip club? Calling his cellphone only got his voicemail. I tried a dozen times in a row, but there was no answer.

My phone began to ring before I could call him again. Looking at the caller ID, I saw it was Donna.

"Hey Sugar Tits, what's up?" I greeted.

"Holy Shit! Is Tim there yet?"

"No, he's not. I just checked the GPS monitor on his car, and it looks like he's at some skanky strip club still in the city."

"Fuck! Have you checked your email today?"

"No. Not yet. Why?"

"Shit! This is a disaster! Check it."

"OK. Hold on."

I got on the computer and logged into my email There was an email from Tim. WTF? Opening it up, there was a link on it. The message said, 'My loving wife Bree Davis and my family.' It then listed all of our names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. A quick glance at the top showed that it had apparently been sent to all our friends, family, co-workers, and bosses. This did not look good. I clicked on the link and saw that it was a porn website with dozens of videos. It looked like they were from the last two weeks at least. My world came crashing down when I opened a random video. Sure enough, it was a video of one of our gang bangs -- in full high-definition and living color.

"Oh shit!" I said. Then something dawned on me. I looked closer at the video. I wasn't really looking at the action, just the angle. "Mother fucker!" I shouted as I looked around. Storming over to the bookshelf, I began tearing books off the wall until I found it. "HE PUT SPY CAMERAS ALL OVER THE FUCKING HOUSE!!!"

"Oh shit. We're dead. Everyone we know will see these. By tomorrow morning, the entire town will know all about it!" Donna whined.

"But why would he post these...... OH FUCK!" I screamed.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked in a panic.

"Just a minute, let me check...... NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"What is it?" Donna asked again.

"The accounts. He emptied the bank accounts! There's no money left." I cried.

I had Donna call everyone to come over. As I was waiting, I checked the credit cards and any investment accounts that I could find. Sure enough, the cards had been cancelled and the investments closed. This was a disaster of epic proportions. I'm sure that I will be fired when my bosses see the email. We would be pariahs in this town. We couldn't stay here, but we really didn't have the money to leave. The only chance we had was to get to Tim and beg him for help. Fortunately, I knew where to find him.

When Tim's dad pulled up in his SUV, I just jumped in and started directing him where to go. It was just over 200-miles, but we made good time. I continued to check the GPS location, and it never moved from the strip club. We got there in about two and a half hours. His car wasn't in the parking lot, but the GPS showed it was there. With no other choices, we got out and went inside. It was just as skanky as I imagined. There were several customers in there, and the leers thrown towards us four women was uncomfortable. We looked around, but couldn't see Tim. Finally, a rather large man of Italian descent waved us over to him. Reluctantly with no other options, we went over to his table.

"Are you Bree Davis?" he asked.

"Yes. I'm looking for my husband. His GPS says his car is here, but we didn't see it."

"Well, good luck finding him." He said as he reached into a bag that was sitting beside him. "Here's the GPS unit. Some guys pulled it off and tossed it on the ground before stealing the car. It's most likely halfway torn apart in a chop shop somewhere. Anyway, maybe you can sell this for some cash. If you ladies are looking for some work, I think the owner here is looking for some more talent." Then he began laughing.

"Do you know where Tim is?" I asked.

"Truthfully, no. All I can tell you is that he flew to the Cayman Islands Friday morning. Good luck in your search."

Dejected, we went back home. The next day, Donna, Kim, and I were all fired. After a month of looking, none of us could find a job. Oh, Donna, Kim, and I were all offered jobs -- as company whores -- but nothing that we even remotely considered. Of course, I lost the house because I couldn't make the payments. Josh and Kim were evicted from their house for the same reason. We all had to move into Tim's parent's house. We had to do our grocery shopping late at night just before they closed, because we would be spit on and called everything you could think of by the other shoppers. We had to put up with the dirty looks from the cashiers when we paid for our purchases. By necessity, we became reclusive, only leaving the property when absolutely necessary. Our friends all deserted us, and the rest of the family stopped all communications. We missed family reunions, weddings, birthdays, and all other significant activities. After two years, I finally bit the bullet and divorced Tim for abandonment. Of course, I didn't get squat since there were no assets to have.

The sex? Well, yeah. We still did it, but it wasn't really like it was before. It was still enjoyable, but a lot of the excitement was gone. Most of that was due to the depression that we were in because of our circumstances. We were surviving on the Social Security and small retirement that Tim's parents had, as well as food stamps and government assistance. We had long since run out of unemployment insurance. Since none of us could afford to keep on birth control, the guys had to rely on condoms. Of course, they always got the cheapest ones, and accidents happened. Eventually, the kids grew up enough, so we had to curtail our activities a bit. Once they started school, we could use that time to fool around.

Eventually, the kids found out what had happened. It's a small town, and stories like that never truly die. It was hard on them. There were several fights and a bit of harassment. The boys got tough, and eventually the bullies learned to leave them alone. The girls learned early that reputations mean something. They grew into beautiful young ladies. Yes, the boys began asking them on dates figuring that they would be easy. A few crushed gonads and a couple beatings by their brothers cured that. They made it clear that they were not their parents, and they were to be treated with respect.

They also figured out that there was only one way to get out of this town, and that was through education. Of course, we didn't have any money, but they got into sports and worked at studying hard. Scholarships were the only choice they had. This is when they truly began making friends. They were good teammates and did well in school. They began to get respect from their peers and were no longer judged by their parents.

It's now been 25 years since Tim disappeared. Tammy, my youngest, is on the phone crying her eyes out. Her boyfriend that she had brought home from college to meet us last weekend has just broken up with her. I didn't understand because he was such a nice boy. There was something about him that just made me like him. Besides being polite, respectful, and always offering to help, something just drew me to him.

"Tammy, did he give you any reason?"

"No. [SOB] H-H-He just said that it could never work."

"Maybe you should have your brother talk to him. I don't mean physically, but he should give you a better reason than that. He was such a nice and respectful boy that I can't imagine him just dumping you without reason."

"I already did that. Timmy (yes, I named my oldest son after my former husband) went over to talk to him. They're in the same fraternity."

"Well. Let me know what happens."

"OK, mom. Hold on, Timmy just came in. I'll put it on speaker for you. Timmy, what did Jeff say?"

"Well, I'm really not supposed to tell you. It was actually his father that told him that he needed to break up with you. Once he called his parents after last weekend and told them about his visit, his dad told him that he couldn't continue seeing you. He could still be a friend, but there can't be any romantic relationship with you."

"What?" I screamed. "What the fuck? Why not?"

"Well, that's the weird part." Timmy explained. "He said something about sex between first cousins being illegal."

"First cousins? What the fuck? The only first cousins you have are your aunt Donna's and uncle Josh's kids! That's........... OHMYGOD!!!!! TIM!!!!"

My next memory is opening my eyes as I was laying on the couch. I heard Donna on the phone.

"Where is Jeff from? Where do his parents live? Come on, give us some information........ Yes, we are talking about my brother and your Uncle.......... Did Jeff mention what his father's name is?.......... Fuck. That's three days of driving away............ Shit. We'll figure it out....... Is there any chance that Jeff will help?...... Well at least try to get an address....... OK. Great." She then hung up.