Family Dinner

Story Info
A slime's hunger knows no boundaries.
6.3k words
4.34
28.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never would have imagined being a sex slave would be quite so...academic.

Yours was a tale like many others. You grew up in destitution, working endless hours in a sweatshop to provide what little you could to your ailing parents and younger sister. Your manager had a great fondness for both liquor and profit, his breath reeking of alcohol as he barked orders to you and the other machine-operators, bemoaning the inefficiency of what little break time you received.

It was miserable, but you managed to scrape by from day-to-day. But your thoughts were constantly filled with irksome bubbles of worry, bouncing around in your mind as you tried, fruitlessly, to will yourself to sleep. What would you eat tomorrow? Would you be able to buy that medicine from the man behind the corner? Could you afford the necessarily bribe to the guards? Money was all you had time to think about.

When the rumors began to filter in, you almost felt relieved. A great host of monsters approaching from the south, conquering and capturing the border fortress and minor villages in their path as they headed directly towards the capitol city which you resided in. White-clad inquisitors of the Order were swift to step in, proselytizing the horrors of the approaching army - wicked temptresses, vile man-eaters and child-thieves. You believed the warnings, naturally, as it was all you had ever known about them. But what could you do about it? You were no soldier, and your family certainly couldn't afford to leave.

If nothing else, the army's approach would bring change. Maybe something different would happen, for once.

Rumors became sightings and warnings, as people began to evacuate and bolster the walls. The host of monsters grew closer by the day, and even when they were knocking at the gates (quite politely, really), commerce and industry boomed throughout the city. There was no time to stop, there were profits to be made, and quotas to be met.

Peaceful negotiations did not last long. This was not a typical raiding party to be bought off with a suitably exorbitant sum and a few disposable peasants, these women were set on conquest.

The city fell three days later. It was quite a remarkable thing, really. You learned later that only two people had died during the entire ordeal - one nervous guardsmen who had been so terrified to see a monster creeping out of the shadows, that his heart clenched tight and did not beat again, the other being a particularly zealous inquisitor that chose to drink poison rather than be captured.

For all the good it did him. You had heard from your fellow captured men that a naked, pale woman wearing a purple cloak used some kind of spellcraft on him, raising his corpse to walk and talk anew, quite to his surprise.

You were at the factory the day you were captured, and when the lizard-women burst into the factory, swords and claws at the ready, the workers provided no resistance, eagerly pointing out the direction of their manager cowering upstairs. Your own captor was kind enough to let you kick over and shatter the damnable machine you had been forced to slave away at, before she bound your hands behind your back and led you to a cart with the others.

You knew more or less what would happen next - you would be taken to a monster city away from here, sold into slavery by dark elves. It made little difference where you were a slave, truthfully. You just hoped that you would be able to see your family again.

The next few days passed in a haze as you were branded - with magic rather than iron - as a slave, stripped bare and put up for display in a public plaza like a piece of prized livestock. Monster women came by in droves as your fellows were sold off one at a time.

You had always thought yourself rather average looking, but being among the last on the stands stung a little, like being the final pick when playing football as a boy.

Your turn finally came when a human woman with red hair came up to you. She gave your body a careful inspection, touching your shoulders, inspecting your teeth and gums, and giving your dangling manhood a gentle squeeze, giving you a satisfied smile as she drew a soft gasp out of you. She nodded at the dark elf slaver, handing over a satisfactorily heavy pouch of gold and completing the purchase.

"I am not your owner," she quickly explained. "Merely the intermediary. Come."

She gave you a simple brown robe to cover yourself, leading you through the streets as you worked your way to the center of this great city. What immediately struck you was how clean everything was. The stench of vomit and urine did not cling to the alleys like an invisible plague, the cobblestones were smooth and intact, and there were no towering smokestacks belching foul, black smoke into the air.

It would have been a nice place to live, if it wasn't for all the monsters.

Your purchaser finally led you to a grand building at the heart of the city, with impressive columns of marble supporting a large, sloped roof - the library. As she led you inside, crimson hair flowing in the air with her long strides, your jaw dropped as you observed the sheer scale of the place. The place must have been four stories tall, lined with bookshelves from top to bottom. The library was a happening locale, being full of all manner of patrons both monster and human.

A receptionist clerk at one of the help desks nodded at a patron, some purple energy enveloping her hands as she cast some spell. A few moments later, a book zoomed through the air, flying right into her hands to the patron's great delight. Above you, enchanted ladders and staircases provided platforms to reach even the highest books. A golden-winged harpy was rubbing her head with an embarrassed smile as a stern-faced minotaur stared her down, reminding her that flying was not permitted indoors.

Knowledge was a commodity often denied to you, and this building held a collection of it greater than your wildest imagination could have ever dreamed.

But what sort of woman would need a slave, here? What would she be like? Perhaps it would be best not to hope for any one species...

"I'm taking you to Mistress Isbelle," your purchaser explained, as if reading your mind. "She is the Head Librarian who manages this entire facility. She is also your owner."

Your head buzzed with questions, but you stuffed them down. Best to be a good slave and speak only when spoken to - this was already looking considerably better than working in the mines, at least.

The red-haired woman led you not up, but down, taking you into the library's basement.

"Mistress Isbelle prefers a darker environment," she explained.

A door with no handle waited before you two, and the woman held out her hand, tracing her fingers in some kind of pattern, glowing with blue energy as she undid the magical lock. The door disintegrated and the two of you stepped through, the stone barrier reforming itself afterwards.

You were in a dimly-lit room, illuminated only by a few ethereal, purple flames provided by magical torches mounted along the room's walls. You could see tables, bookcases, and other pieces of furniture, but it was too dark to make out much else.

"Mistress Isbelle?" the woman spoke into the darkness, "I've brought him. May I turn up the lights?"

"Hmm?" Another woman's voice answered her, somewhere within the darkness. "Oh, already? That was quick, Sarah. Go ahead and brighten the lights."

You heard Isbelle approach before you saw her.

Drip...drip...squish.

Sticky sounds sloshed into your ear as a woman entirely clad in purple emerged from the darkness. Next to you, Sarah again traced a pattern in the air with her fingers clad in blue energy, and the magical torches in the room flared in response, growing considerably brighter.

You could see now that you mistook her. Isbelle was not clad entirely in purple, but she was purple - sticky, squishy, and malleable, her entire body made of some unknown, gooey substance.

A Dark Slime, she would later explain.

She smiled contently as you took her in, your eyes tracing over the obviously feminine features of her body, from her long strands of 'hair', to the ample breasts of her chest to the curves of her hips and legs that dissolved into a puddle of goo on the floor. Her body was perpetually in motion, leaking drips of purple substance that fell back onto her or her puddle, reabsorbed into her body in the blink of an eye.

You saw a wine-red, spherical object within her, where her heart might have been if she was...well, not a slime. You would later learn that this was her core - the only organ a slime had, serving every biological function she needed at once.

Her physical appearance was unquestionably bizarre - you had never seen a woman made of slime before - but she was, admittedly, rather beautiful in a strange sort of way. It certainly helped that she wasn't bothered in the slightest about her apparently perpetual nakedness, and she let out a hum of contemplation as she decided to approach.

"Hmm, yes," she nodded to herself, her smile growing wider, "a fine choice, I think. I believe you are right, Sarah - he does have significant potential."

"Does the remote viewing live up to expectations?" Sarah asked.

"Hmm," Isbelle brought a slimy hand to her lower lip, rubbing her face as she leaned closer, examining your body with great curiosity.

"It's very close," she concluded, melting her lower half and shrinking down between your legs to examine your testicles. "The resolution could use a bit of fine-tuning, though. But I'm quite satisfied."

You stood there quietly and waited for them to finish. The dark elf slavers had made one thing clear during your brief training - modesty was a thing of the past. If a monster wished to see your naked form, she would.

"I'll leave you to it, then," Sarah nodded before turning to you. "Farewell for now. I expect we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the coming months."

Undoing the magical lock once more, Sarah bid farewell to Isbelle before departing, leaving you alone with the slime woman.

"Such a good girl, that Sarah," Isbelle sighed happily. "Did you know? I bought her as a slave too, around a year ago. She's become quite the capable assistant since then, hasn't she?"

You merely nodded, unsure of what to say.

Giggling, Isbelle suddenly closed the distance between the two of you, raising her body up to your height and extending her arms around you, pressing her lips against yours. You stiffened in response, letting out a soft, muffled cry of surprise into her mouth, but found yourself relaxing as some kind of energy began to flow between the two of you as you kissed. You had kissed a girl before, but this was something incredibly different. It was like there were tiny sparks of electricity flowing between you, spreading from the cool, not-at-all unpleasant sensation of her sticky slime on your skin.

"Ah," she breathed happily, giggling again as she pulled away. "Potential indeed. I can taste it on you."

"Potential?" you repeated. "I'm not sure what you mean..."

"Oh, I'll explain it all soon enough, don't worry," Isbelle smiled. "But for now, I have a surprise for you!"

Flicking her wrist and sending a few drops of purple substance to the floor, there was a faint krrzap kind of sound, as a scrap of parchment materialized from thin air into her hand, teleported from one of the tables in the room.

"Ta-da!" Isbelle beamed, holding it up for you to see. "It's your freedom! Hurray, you're not a slave anymore!"

She wasn't joking. It was the deed of slave ownership, which read 'PAID IN FULL' at the bottom.

She stood there, bouncing up and down and happily clapping her hands together, the primal part of your brain immediately distracted by the swaying and jiggling of her bouncing breasts.

"Just like that?" you asked.

"Just like that," she repeated with a sly smile. "No doubt that you're already beginning to piece together that being a monster's slave is quite a bit different than what you might have been expecting. Still, the word 'slave' has some negative connotations that I don't particularly care for. Thus, your freedom! Although, it does come with a price..."

Of course. You had to resist the urge to sigh and roll your eyes - nothing in this world is free.

"My price consists of three things," Isbelle winked. "First, you have to become my personal assistant. You will be paid fairly for your labor, of course. Are you literate?"

"I can read and write, but probably not on the level that you're hoping for..." you explain.

"Ah, so you do have some existing basis, excellent!" Isbelle beamed. "I'll be quite happy to teach you and help you hone your knowledge further. As for the second condition...I understand the term 'wife' can be a bit overwhelming to newly-bought men, so we can hold off on that for a while. That said, you will be my romantic and sexual partner, and you will provide me with your essence whenever I desire it. I will, of course, return the pleasure. Any questions so far?"

You shook your head.

"Right then!" she beamed, clapping her hands together again. "The third part of my price is a curse, which I already placed on you when we kissed!"

"A curse?" you repeated.

"Oh, it's a very benign curse, don't worry," Isbelle smiled. "It has only one effect - it prevents you from sleeping."

Seeing your eyes go wide, she held up a finger and waggled it at you.

"Unless," she explained, "you're within a few meters of my body. No matter how hard you try, you'll be unable to fall asleep, even with drugs, unless you're close to me. As I said, you're free now, so you're allowed to wander the library and even the city, but I do need to ensure that you won't just run off until I can trust you a little more."

"Although," Isbelle frowned, tapping her head and humming thoughtfully, "now that I think about it, I guess you could bludgeon yourself unconscious, but that would only last for a few seconds, on top of that being incredibly detrimental to your health. I really wouldn't advise that."

"I'll explain your duties and the general layout of the city in the morning," Isbelle explained. "So if there are no urgent questions..."

"At the moment, I'm much more interested in learning more about your body," she finished, the look in her eyes suddenly becoming much more...predatory.

Her smile took on a more lascivious tone as she saw you growing erect at her open display of sexual hunger, and she swayed closer, slime squishing and squelching as she pressed her body against yours, tasting you for the first time...

It is a terrifying thing, to be fed upon by a monster.

To feel your body quiver and tremble, brought to levels of sensations and pleasure you had never thought possible. Helpless to the naturally masterful technique of a monster, feeling carnal bliss build and build, pressure within your loins rising until she finally wills it to burst out of you, moaning and groaning as you shudder through the most powerful orgasm of your life, feeling some invisible force being drained out of you as your cock throbs and pulses, your cum jetting from the tip of your manhood and flowing into her as she drinks you down in great, lusty gulps, consuming the very essence of your being, feeling not just her sexual desire, but her overwhelming hunger as she feasts upon you...

Yes, it was terrifying, being the object of her desires and need. But only the first time. Since then, you have come to crave mealtime with eager anticipation.

In the blink of an eye, a year flew by, and you found that your time here was infinitely more comfortable than your old life. True to her word, she freed you, your slave-brand disappearing from your body as if it were never there. Isbelle revealed herself to not only have an insatiable appetite for you, but for knowledge as well, and proved herself a master instructor, possessing incredible amounts of knowledge within her core that might have rivaled an entire section of the colossal library.

You can read and write at a professor's level, now, finding your own appetite for knowledge and skillfulness growing every day. You've begun to hold your own in discussions, possessing a surprisingly natural inclination towards rational and philosophic thought that you never knew you had. In the last two months, Sarah, your fellow assistant has even begun teaching you magic. Right now, the most you can manage is levitating a pebble an inch off the ground, exerting yourself to the point where you begin panting, covered in sweat.

But seeing that tiny rock finally move after hours of straining effort filled you with a sense of victory like no other. You never had an opportunity like this before - never thought you would amount to more than a disposable cog in some greedy machine.

Isbelle lifted the curse from you some time ago, satisfied with your declaration that you don't want to leave her side. You generally stay in the library for at least half of the day, though you do go out together. You even managed to visit your family, shock plain across your face to see your parents out and about as if they were twenty years younger, newly spry, cured of their poor health through unicorn magic. Your sister was quite fine despite remaining a slave, serving as a scribe and servant to the Kitsune owner of a minor trading company, and still quite human.

Yes, life here is jolly indeed, and you are sure to express your gratitude to Isbelle each time you indulge in each other. You would be content to spend years upon years like this, learning of history, magic, and the world at large...

But Isbelle has been acting somewhat strangely, lately.

She's been giggling and looking at you more often than normal, a coy smile pressed across her face, knowing something that you don't, and mischievously keeping it from you. Whenever Isbelle is hungry or horny - the two cravings often coincide - you have sex, and you've become quite familiar to the sensation of being fed upon, feeling that delightful exhaustion after she's drained you, licking her lips and sighing in satisfaction.

But she's been draining less and less power from you, lately. If anything, you have a strong suspicion that she's been giving you power. Sating her hunger seems to require less energy, and although your love life is just as pleasant and satisfying as ever, its beginning to drive you ever-so-slightly mad that you can't figure out what she's up to.

You know that she's doing something magical, although your skill isn't even close to matching hers. You know that every time you have sex, some of her monster energy does flow into you, mingling with your own spirit. You understand that as long as you continue to be with her, you'll eventually become an incubus, a male monster, but this doesn't seem like that. Not yet, at least.

So what in the world is going on?

You awake one morning to a cool, sticky pleasure plastered across your lower half, opening your eyes with a groan as Isbelle hums happily, translucent head bobbing up and down upon your stiff manhood.

"Good morning," you greet, meeting her eyes and groaning as she responds with a particularly strong suck.

"Mm...good morning, husband," she replies, continuing to suck and slurp on you, her slime feeling particularly squishy today.

"Is it just me," you begin, rubbing the sleep from your eyes, "or are you a slightly darker shade of purple today?"

"It's not just you," she grins. "It's finally time for you to learn what I've been keeping from you."

You groan again as she her sticky hands grip your sack, massaging her substance into you and giving you gentle squeezes. You flex your muscles, trying to delay yourself and hold back the inevitable, but you feel particularly hot and bothered today. Just how long was she playing with you before you woke up?

12