Family Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered the door with a bath towel wrapped around her and a puzzled look in her wide open green eyes. Clearly, I had taken the bitch by surprise.

"Hello, Joe...What are you doing here?" She managed to say before she saw the strap in my hand and something like panic swept across her face.

Things seemed to happen quickly after that. I stepped inside and grabbed the towel. It came away from her, as she dashed for the stairs. But, I was right behind and managed to land a heavy swipe across her naked backside, as she scampered up the stairs trying to get away. "Owww" she screeched in terror, as I caught her up on the landing and landed another vicious crack. My aim was perfect. Another second or two and she might have locked herself in the bathroom, but, I was much too excited to let that happen and got my foot in the door.

"Joe," she pleaded "what's come over you? Please stop!"

In response, I grabbed her arm and yanked her out. Then I pushed her into the main bedroom; the scene of so many of her past humiliations.

"I've brought an old friend back to see you," I grinning wickedly, holding up the strap. "Because, it's time for it to get re-acquainted with your ass."

"No...no..."she pleaded. "Please Joe...don't"

But, I made her bend over just the same. And tellingly, she chose the position, using the end of the bed as a rest for her hands and elbows as she stood, docile and waiting, legs apart, with her delightful arse pushed up high.

I got in four or five vicious swipes at her beautiful target before she even grunted through gritted teeth. Her will was strong and I guessed that she was out to defy me and show me she could take it.

"You won't break me you bastard," she shouted, "no matter how much you whip me." Later, I realised that her show of bravado was just to egg me on. Because, she loved that strap and the pain it produced. This woman loved to be whipped hard and have her arse on fire: It was really turning her on: And God, how I gave it to her, holding nothing back. Lash after lash after lash. Her arse was just a mess of ugly red stripes and blotches. But, she was a big girl and she could take it.

Finally, her bravado collapsed like a pack of cards; her resistance caved in. "Please Joe, stop. I've had enough, now...I'll do anything you want...ANYTHING!"

It was music to my ears.

That's when we started fucking on her queen size bed. We were both frantic for it and she was oh so wet and ready for sex. Off and on, I must have had my cock in her cunt for most of the morning. Fucking my mother-in-law was at least starting to make up for the pathetic response I was getting from Harriet in the bed department lately. And now that I had started to have sex with Molly too, things were definitely looking up for me.

Over a cup of tea, Lena, confessed that since her husband had died she had missed the strap and all the pleasure that spanking gave her, including lots of sex when he had finished. And now that I had latched onto her secret, I promised that I would regularly use it on her. Implicit in that arrangement was the certainty that I would be fucking her at least once a week.

Exciting days lay ahead.

12