Family Doctor Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sis, I'm going to start now. It will hurt a little, okay? I'm sorry, I'll be as gentle as I can."

She hugged him hard, not wanting to let him loose to reposition himself, because that meant he would insert his cock into her, and she had no idea how it would fit into her tiny hole down there. But also because she loved him and wanted to savor this moment of tenderness. She didn't let go.

"Sis, it's time."

He twisted out of her loosening grip and put a hand down to pull his dick away from her thigh, rotating his body so he was entirely on top of her. The gown had snagged around her waist so he pulled it free and took a look. Fuck, that was an amazing, absolutely delicate virgin pussy he was about to ruin. It wasn't a ruse by his mother. He let go of his dick, letting it flop down between her thighs for a moment before he called it into active service, and rubbed against her slit all the way up and down. She was already wet but he wanted her fucking gushing before he went in to make it as easy as possible for her.

While he stimulated her, she held his head and pulled him close. "Robby," she moaned and kissed him deeply; he was surprised at her intensity. The girl was young and lost in the romance of the moment. She'd had a crush on him forever and just adored him; in this moment when the restrictive gates of societal rules had been lifted, the passion spilled out. Also she'd not had a boyfriend pay this kind of attention to her and the physical sensations were overwhelming.

"Okay, in we go now," he cautioned as he positioned his pelvis over her and forced her legs open, swinging his dick from its resting position into that task it was preordained for. He started slowly, just nuzzling the head against her tight little lips. This was going to be sweet as fuck as he penetrated her. The stuff of dreams. But he had to keep it gentle.

Up and down her slit he rubbed with his cock, combining her wetness with his precum. He was ready. He was really fucking ready; he had been since she sucked on his dick. Finally he decided that she was ready too. As ready as she would ever be.

In he went through the outer folds and nuzzled against that block. If he hadn't been experienced he would have doubted that he was pushing in the right place, because things just stopped, but he was confident that all that was required was some pressure and she would give. It wouldn't be pain free for her, though.

He pulled away from her kisses and looked in her eyes. "You doing okay, sis?"

She nodded, blinking. In and out he pulsed, just a very small amount against that block and then back out and down her wet outer labia. It was time.

He pinned her arms above her head and held them strongly, his fingers wrapped tightly around her wrist. She looked troubled.

"Wait--" she tried, attempting to shift her hips out of the way, but it was too late. There was no stopping this train now.

He pushed into her but nothing changed.

"Ow--" she moaned as she felt the age-old pressure of a strong man deep in a woman attempting to break down all doors and gain access to the most private part of her body. "Oh, Robby, wait, please--"

He backed off, sliding his dick down her pussy, all the way down those juicy lips towards her asshole, then he paused before going back up and engaging in the slot again. It found the block easily this time and he pushed hard. Something gave.

"Fuck--" she moaned as she felt her brother's cock slip inside her one more notch. It hurt, but in a way that she hadn't felt before. It was so deep inside her. She hugged him tight.

"That's it, honey," he consoled her, now moving his dick in and out just the inch that she had opened for him, trying to prepare the way further. Fuck, he'd never had a girl that was so tight before and he was trying like hell not to cum too early. If he failed to penetrate her he was afraid the big old doc fucker would just jump in and tear her up.

He gave it a little rest, pulling back, and craned his head down to suck on her titties, flipping the nip with his tongue and gnawing on her flesh with a soft bite. He'd wanted to do this for years and it was as delicious as he'd ever imagined. She tilted her head up, her brain balancing the discomfort with the newfound sensations of pleasure.

"Okay, back in," he cautioned, increasing his pressure on her wrists, holding her down like a prisoner, not letting her upper body move. Her hips went wild in a circle telling him to go away but also begging him to get inside her.

And that's what he did. One big push and the tissue gave way and then he was deep inside. He was big but not huge, but it was big enough for her. She felt an overflowing fullness, that he had filled her entire insides up and there was no more room anywhere in there. She struggled happily against his hold on her wrists, trying to move but enjoying the sensation of being restricted by his strength, of giving up her control, of his raw power. He pumped away into her, in and out, angling his cock for a steep entry angle so that he rubbed against her clit every time with his head and shaft.

"On her tits," Fritz instructed, as he sensed that the action was coming to a close.

Robby would have finished inside her, but he obeyed the command and pulled out, shooting a huge load across his little sister's beautiful breasts. They both gasped, exhausted, and he slumped down against her as he released his pressure on her arms. They lay together, trembling, the white cum spreading over her. She put a finger down to her breast and brought some to her face, smelling. She touched her tongue to try a small taste and made a face.

"Fuck," said Bandler, watching this whole thing with Fritz. Even Irene had watched part of this, appreciating the love between her two children even though it was wrong for them to be doing this. It wasn't natural.

"Stay like that," Fritz said to the siblings. He sidled up next to the exam table, pants and undies down and his little dick out, his hand pumping furiously on it as he gazed at Mary's cum-covered tits.

"Fuck..." said Bandler, unable to resist doing the same. Both docs pumped on their dicks and then shot their smaller loads out onto Mary's chest, adding to the pool of white smear there. Mary was mortified.

But Irene breathed a sigh of relief that it was over and that she or Mary wouldn't have to suck them off or fuck them now. She thought that all of them were done, and maybe if Bandler held to his word they were really done for good. Robby had moved away and was dressing quickly while the docs were preoccupied, and it occurred to Irene that this last part wasn't filmed and she was glad. She didn't see where the camera went but neither doctor had it; they were too busy smiling about their conquest and high-fiving each other, enjoying that post-orgasmic high together.

"Let's go, Mom," Robby whispered, bringing her clothes over. When she didn't react he said it again more intensely, adding "Now." This caught Irene's attention.

The two docs were at the sink washing their hands and cleaning their groins with paper towels, taking their time. Robby hustled Mary into her clothes as well, urging her along and overcoming her complaints about wanting to clean up first.

"Sis, let's go. Right now. I mean it." She looked at the docs busy at the sink and at Robby's absolutely serious face and got the message, and the three of them slipped out the door while the doctors were distracted.

Robby made them almost run through the lobby. Jen was gone. It didn't matter to him, though, in fact that was better not to get her involved in any of this.

"Mom, your keys, quick!" he insisted as they flew through the outer door of the office and out to the parking lot. She fumbled in her purse and gave them to her son and they piled into their family car.

"Kids, I'm so sorry about all this," Irene said from the back seat as Robby peeled out onto the avenue. Mary was silent, still trying to recover from being fucked by her brother and going through this whole ordeal in front of the doctors. Plus having the whole thing caught on film. Her mind was a jumble.

"Mom, we'll talk later, okay? Right now we're just getting out of here and back home. It will all be okay."

"But what if he doesn't do what he said? What if it's not all over?" She couldn't resist doubting herself after years of being subject to Bandler's domination. Part of her couldn't believe she was free.

"We got it, Mom, trust me. It's over."

"I wish I could be sure."

"I'm sure." Then Robby smiled. Mary looked over too, catching a change in his mood as he chuckled.

"Robby!" She thought his reaction was inappropriate. He had just been forced to fuck his sister and now he was smiling. "How can you be laughing about this?"

Their mother looked at him as well, critically, wondering about the way her son was behaving. Was he having some kind of breakdown due to the stress? "Robby, how can you be sure?"

He pulled an object from under his shirt and held it up for them. It was Bandler's video camera.

"Let's call this our insurance," he said, and laughed again.

"Robby!" Mary exclaimed, realizing what her brother had done. Her marvelous, wonderful brother. How did he have the composure to sneak that out during the commotion in the doctor's office, without the doctors noticing? It was a miracle. She was saved from the recordings ever getting out, and she'd also had her fantasy dream come true of getting a hot fuck, and becoming a woman. She let out a big breath of relief and glanced at their mother and then back at her beautiful brother.

"Robby, I love you!" she gushed with tears in her eyes, and wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing him.

He smiled and stroked his pants where his dick still formed a bulge. All he could think of was getting home and getting back inside his sweet little sister as soon as possible to give her a deep fucking all over again.