Family Drama Pt. 06

Story Info
The Finale of Family Drama.
10.2k words
4.61
16.3k
43

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

AN: Inspired by Scouries Two Pregnant Moms & A Sis?

Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the original story premise I have changed it to suit my narrative while keeping the characters, and some lines of dialogue. from the above-mentioned story, The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out.

I sought the author's blessing but after waiting a month with no response (he hasn't been active here since Nov of 2020) so I am going ahead with my story. I hope you enjoy my take on this tale.

~ Epilogue: July 4th, 2008 ~

The sound of two vehicles pulling off of the gravel path that led to a lavishly large cabin in the middle of this serene woods shatters the sounds of nature. It was time again for the big 4th of July festival and now that all the kids were old enough to make the trip David and Sofia wanted everyone to experience the lights, sounds, and atmosphere of this amazing local. As his family was considerably larger than when he came up here two years prior, David had to rent an even bigger cabin to house his wives and children. For the drive up he had considered renting a shuttle bus to make the trip but his mother insisted that they save money and just drive up in two vehicles. As such, David drove with Monica and Vanessa in Monica's new Honda Pilot. The second vehicle was a Nissan NV3500 passenger van that the family had jointly purchased.

Everyone could have made the trip in this van but space for adult luggage, baby items, and toys would have been an issue, hence the two vehicles. Sofia drove the last part of the journey (having made one stop so the kids could go stretch their legs) with Katrina and Krysta in the row behind her while the four children were in the second to last row before all of our belongings. Monica was currently sitting beside David in the front passenger seat of her Pilot while Vanessa rode in the back with the two girls. Sonia was the oldest of David's children as she was the first conceived, and thus firstborn. Monica's baby girl was the oldest of the most recent newborns. In the second SUV, sitting peacefully with their siblings were the twins. Nicolas whom the family called Nico and the beautiful Alessa. Beside them were their sister Karen and brother Vincent. Sofia had calm classical music playing so we were all happy and the adults weren't going nuts listening to the same kiddie music we hear day in and day out. Both vehicles pull up one after another and once the motors are shut down when Sofia pulls alongside her husband/son.

David leans over and kisses Monica first (as she is the closest) then looking back blows kisses to her other ladies (for the moment) so that he can climb out and begin the unloading process. Vanessa is the second one out and upon closing her door moves into her husband's space. The two kiss passionately before Vanessa snakes the key from his back pocket. Shaking it playfully at David, then at the kids, she makes her way to the cabin to unlock the door and check to see if everything is set up as it is supposed to be.

Sofia, Krysta, and Katrina climb out of the large passenger van and stretch out before my two younger wives open up the back of their van and begin unloading. Sofia comes over and gives David some much-needed affection before she begins unloading the kids. Everything looks so majestic here, it's hard for me to believe that it has been two years since the last time Sofia, Vanessa, and I were here. Kat, Krys, and Monica have had to listen to us go on and on about how beautiful and how much fun this place is. While we could have come up last year it would have been arduous with the babies ranging from 5 months to 2 weeks old. Then there was the fact that while his daughter was now here Kat was not yet officially part of the family. As David looks upon the family he has made he flashes back to September after seducing his sister.

~ Sunday, September 10th, 2006 ~

The day after Krysta and I consummated our incestuous love, and my darling sister accepted my proposal we returned to the resort the following afternoon. Of course, Sofia and Vanessa knew what had occurred. Krysta was practically walking bowlegged and after a soak in the Jacuzzi to help ease the pain she was in she slept the afternoon away as I spent the night stuffing her pussy with my spunk. Someone had the good fortune of putting lots of aphrodisiacs and natural performance-enhancing foods in our galley so I recuperated quite quickly and my balls were fully loaded for Krysta. I think I broke her mentally with all the orgasms I gave her throughout the night (but not really). What Krysta didn't know was this was all planned by the three of us. Her girl's out day was spent getting her current measurements so that Van could plant the idea of finding the perfect wedding dress. I would never want to play cards with my first wife because she is a real shark. She played Krysta to the point that before they went out to dinner she knew exactly what dress she wanted, my sister's sizes, and where she wanted to get married if she were to do so here. So it was that after brunch (we came back before 9 AM) the girls escorted my sister from my side and took her back to the room for some girl time.

I received a message from my darling stepmother asking me to join her in her suite. When I arrived her bags were packed as she had to catch a flight in two hours to fly home. She was wearing a sexy sundress, was currently barefoot, and on her bed were her sunhat and sunglasses. "Hello, beautiful." I greet the woman who looks pleased to see me.

"You were gone long enough to fuck an entire family into my dear sweet stepdaughter," Kat says barely able to keep a straight face. I had informed her how I was going to be spending my Saturday and since we didn't return until the following morning she knew how long and how well-bred Krysta was by that point in time.

"I take pride in pleasing my women."

"I was hoping you would say that," Kat states as she leans over the end of the bed and hikes up her sundress to present her bare pussy and ass to me.

"How do you want it?" I ask her as I unfasten my shorts and let them fall to the floor. My sexy stepmom smiles and while I sense that she wants it up the ass, she spreads her pussy lips presenting her sexy pink pussy to me.

"I want you to bury your magnificent cock right here. Let's make sure I'm pregnant. I wouldn't want your sister to be able to say she had your baby before I did."

David sheds his shirt and now naked he pushes Kat onto the bed and she assumes the position. David mounts his stepmother and the two fuck like dogs. Kat is panting like a bitch in heat as her stepson pounds her pussy like the alpha male he is. It is only after he unloads his seed into the woman. Using what little time she has remaining Kat sheds her sundress so that she can lay naked on the bed and hold her hips up so that she can try and ensure every single drop of David's essence fills her womb. A short time later David helps his lover to the lobby so that she can catch her ride to the airport. The two kiss one last time as Kat enters her cab and makes her way back to her home and her husband.

~ Wednesday, September 13, 2006 ~

Wednesday was the day that my family had been planning since we set this trip up. I went out to lunch alone as I was told by Sofia that she and Vanessa needed to ease Krysta into what would happen later that evening. This was fine as I knew what would be occurring afterward. So upon finishing lunch I walked off my meal and then returned to my room to get ready. I showered, shaved, and styled my hair for the special moment that was to occur. A short while later I departed my room in the suit that I had rented for this special occasion.

It was sunset on a quiet part of the beach as two hotel staff members, a minister, Sofia, Vanessa, Krysta, and myself were the sole occupants. My beautiful sister looked a tad pale as she made her way down the makeshift aisle. I'm sure the notion that her mother and her brother's girlfriend were dressing her up so that she could marry her younger brother was surreal in itself. I'm sure at first she thought it was a practical joke until she was ushered to this exotic and romantic local to find me standing beside a minister. I was dressed in a white tuxedo with Vanessa standing beside me in a white tuxedo dress.

Krysta was driven to the beach in a limo, with our mother and Vanessa. Upon arriving at the spot where this event was to take place the door to the limo is opened by two of the resort staff that had been lent to us by the resort concierge. Sofia is dressed in a beautiful bridesmaid dress and carrying a bouquet of flowers. She helps her daughter out of the car, closes the door to the limo, and escorts her daughter to the spot a minister is standing while music plays from several speakers. Krysta is almost in tears at the sheer beauty of the moment. Two of the hotel staff are currently off to the side and they are assisting in this ceremony as needed.

The priest carries out the wedding ceremony and in short order, David Michael Taylor and Krysta Marie Fratelli are reciting their wedding vows and exchange rings. With tears in Krysta's eyes, the priest declares the two siblings man and wife. Before they make their way to the limo Sofia kisses her daughter on the cheek and then her son (husband). Krysta doesn't know what to say but Vanessa gives her a chaste kiss on the lips before doing so to her husband (brother).

"Enjoy your wedding night. Answers will come in due time." Vanessa informs her sister-wife.

David leads his new bride to the car which awaits them and returns them to the resort. Krysta is surprised when the concierge greets the newlyweds and leads them to the elevator and presses the button for the top floor and soon the Taylors were at the honeymoon suite. After tipping the man the newlyweds were left alone. Krysta looks at the ring adorning her finger. The ring was her maternal great-grandmother's, resized to her finger and engraved to say Forever Loved.

David moves in and having refrained from sex since Katrina's departure, went about consummating his wedding from the moment he strips his wife (sister) out of her wedding dress until the following morning when room service brings the pair their morning breakfast. My new wife was adorned in only a sexy white garter and matching white stockings. I love the feel of her legs in the stockings as she wraps her legs around me. The benefit of a hotel room is that I could set up the room so that after I unloaded my massive load into my sister's receptive womb I took advantage of her weakened state and broke in her virgin ass. I was as gentle as could be at first but by the end of her first ass fucking she was screaming at the top of her lungs as my cock pounded her ass into the shape of my dick. Her climax was so intense she actually passed out from cuming and slept all night with my dick in her ass.

~ Thursday September 14th, 2006 ~

Krysta was physically exhausted after our night of passion and I was the first to wake up when the first rays of the sun pierced our honeymoon suite. I lay wide awake looking at my stunning new bride and running my fingers over her naked body. She, like all of my other brides, is exquisite in her own right. When Krysta finally awoke I lifted her from our honeymoon bed and carried my new bride into the jacuzzi in our room to help soothe away her aches and pains. Of course, we made soft passionate love again to commemorate our marriage. Once we were sated I helped her out of the jacuzzi and we dried one another off. After dressing we ventured downstairs to join our family. Krysta was absolutely glowing as she held my hand. Sofia and Vanessa looked radiant as well, holding one another hands as they waited for us.

"Don't they look cute," Krysta whispers into my ear while we are still far enough away that my wives can't hear her.

"They are stunning, just like you," I reply.

When Sofia came up with this plan to use Cancun as the place for me to induct my beloved sister into our incestuous family she told me how the events needed to unfold and the timeframe it needed to occur in. So far my darling mother was the only woman I married before I bred her. In Vanessa's case, we used protection before we were married at her request. She only stopped caring about protection after she changed her vocation. After all, only a select group of people are enchanted by a pregnant exotic dancer (I was looking forward to seeing her in that state personally). Kat obviously couldn't as she is still legally married to my father. Mom knew I would never get Krysta to marry me before she tasted the goods, she might be in love with me but her desire trumped her potential fantasy.

The kicker was that she insisted that I come clean with Krysta about everything after the wedding. I countered that I would tell her everything except about Kat until just before the endgame. Krys might have been cordial at the wedding, but until she was pregnant until they were both pregnant... the situation would only be volatile. Sofia thought about it and saw my logic conceded.

We had brunch in a little Taqueria off the beaten path. "Do you love me?" I ask Krysta after we were done eating.

"I said yes didn't I?" Krysta counters.

"Krysta..."

Krysta leaned in and our mouths found each other. She felt my need as she pushed herself against me, showing off to Sofia and Vanessa.

"I have to tell you something...it's important."

"Later," she insisted not wanting to break our kiss.

"It's about mom... and Vanessa," I finally managed to say.

"Mom?" The surprise in her voice was replaced with concern when she asked, "Is something wrong, mom?" Krysta releases me and turns her eyes toward our mother. She was completely overlooking the Vanessa part but apparently, my first wife was letting that slide. She couldn't fault Krys after all, Sofia was one of the most important people in her life.

"I'm pregnant," Sofia tells her daughter with tears of joy in her eyes.

Incredulity was evident on her face when she said, "That's impossible." Getting no immediate response from me she rushed on, "You... you're not married... I mean you don't even have a boyfriend... you weren't dating anyone when I left for Europe. Ha... who... who's the father?" Krys asks.

Mom scoots closer to me and leans her head against my shoulder. I kiss the top of her head as mom puts her left hand over mine. Krysta notices mom's ring and sees for the first time during this trip that the ring has changed. The ring is the same style as hers except that the gems surrounding the diamond are her birthstone. I saw comprehension slowly coalesce somewhere at the back of her eyes, then recoiled away from me groaning, "nooo,"

We knew this was going to be a shock to her, that's why we wanted to do this all together, and out of the way of witnesses and prying ears. I felt her fists rain down on my chest as I saw the sadness in her eyes. She turned and tried to flee but I caught her wrist and kept her in place.

"You... you... bastard!" Krysta screamed. I held her close to me as she squirmed in my arms. No one moved, and no one said anything as Krysta's sobs and tears fell.

"I hate you," she yelled as she struggled to escape me. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

"I love you, Krysta." Tightening my hold on her waist I take hold of one of her tits and lovingly grope her as I kiss her neck.

"Liar... you can't," she protested, tears now streaming down her cheeks. "Why? You knew I wanted you... that I wanted you to..."

I released my sister who was now an emotional wreck and was leaning back against my chest. We could all see that Krys was on the verge of an emotional collapse. Turning her head to face me, I take her face in my hands and draw her to me, and kissed my new bride. She fought the kiss a bit, refusing me access to her mouth. I probed and prodded until she finally relented. Her sobs turned to moans. I could taste the salt from her tears as is kissed away the streaks.

"But... but you married me!"

"And me," Sofia informs her daughter showing off her wedding ring.

"And me." Vanessa chimes in showing Krysta her own wedding ring.

"You... you married both of them?"

"We have a lot to talk about... but the fact of the matter is that I married all of you, I love all of you, and you all have to share me," I said as my hand slipped into hers. Vanessa moved into Krysta's personal space for the first time. She molds her body into her younger half-sisters (something we have yet to tell her) and takes her hand as I have. Sofia moves behind Krysta and hugs her.

Krysta sat quietly as I started my story from the very beginning. As my wife, she was entitled to know what has been going on (with two exceptions). Where Kat was concerned I had to wait but I did promise Krysta that I was dealing with her (just not how). I told her about Vanessa, or should I say, Alana. Krysta was in utter shock that the woman beside her was her older half-sister. Krysta remained quiet as Vanessa told her part of the story. How I had tricked her into falling in love before he came clean about our familial bond. We then told her how we married after she departed after the wedding and consummated our wedding night in dad's bed (and house) during his honeymoon.

We let all of that sink in, with a round of margaritas. Once we had ingested our drinks we began the tale of mom's transformation and seduction. Mom would chime in from time to time until it was time to tell Krysta about the trip where I married her. Sofia took over the story and told Krysta everything from her perspective and emotions. Of course, she was flabbergasted when mom told her that after our honeymoon week, Van joined us in every way.

"Do you expect me to do that?" Krysta almost yells.

"No," Vanessa states almost abruptly. "I realized during our seduction of Sofia that I was falling in love with her as well."

"She asked me for the right to make love to Sofia and I promised her one time. If mom didn't want to after that she would abide by that."

"And?"

Sofia answer's her daughter/sister-wife's question by placing her hand behind Vanessa's neck and drawing the younger woman's face to her own. The kiss she planted on Van was so hot it made me hard just watching it.

"The three of us have been making love ever since. Sometimes in pairs, sometimes in threesomes."

"Do... do you not want me in your group?"

"We want you to join us, Krysta," Sofia tells her sister-wife. "We just don't want to force you. If you're not comfortable then we understand."

"I... I would like to see you three. If... IF I like what I see, I will join in."

That night, in the honeymoon suite, David made love to Vanessa as a naked Sofia sat on the loveseat holding her nearly naked daughter. Krysta watched as her brother/husband made love to her sister-wife. She thought it would be hard to watch him with another woman, particularly her newly discovered half-sister. David makes love to the woman with such love and intensity Krysta can't help but rub her pussy. Krysta is surprised when David stops making love to his wife and rolls onto his back. Van mounts his face, looks Krysta squarely at her and then at her mother, and motions with her finger for someone to come here. Krysta is unsure but Sofia rises to her feet and climbs onto the bed. Sofia works over her husband's cock with her superior oral skills before she mounts his cock.

Krysta, despite having lived sexual nirvana with her brother over the better part of this week, is amazed at her brother's skill at pleasing his lovers without coming. It is only after her mother/sister-wife collapses after orgasming that Krysta decides to join in. She climbs up onto the bed and mounts David's still rigid man meat. As she rides her husband Vanessa leans forward and places her hand on her sister's 32C breast and begins to lovingly massage it. Krysta has kissed a few of her girl pals at parties but she has never "made out" with a girl. So when she finds herself sharing her first real girl-girl kiss with her sister she is taken aback at how sexy, how right this feels. Maybe it's the whole forbidden taboo of kissing a woman who is her blood relative.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers