Family Duty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Joanie - I had no idea. You know I love you just as much as Amber...so how can I say no? Should we go in and tell her?"

"She fell asleep, so let's let her be. Why don't we move into the living room..."

Joanie took John's hand and led him toward the couch. When she got there, turned turned around and pulled the bottom of John's shirt over his head, exposing his chest. She ran her fingers through the dense hair, tweaking his nipple and extracting a small moan from John. Then she reach up and kissed him, letting her tongue explore his mouth as his hands explored her body.

"John, please make love to me. I want to feel that clock inside me, just like it was inside Amber. Fill me up, please!"

As she spoke, Joanie laid down on the carpet in front of the couch, her legs spread wide. John leaned down and kissed her, then began kissing her neck, her breasts, and her big, soft belly before his lips and tongue finally landed on her clit. Her juices tasted different than Amber, but delicious- and he found himself licking and nibbling in a frantic effort to make her cum. Caught off guard by the unexpected assault on her pussy, Joanie threw her head back as the orgasm engulfed her body, soaking her already wet pussy yet again.

Satisfied that she was ready, John held himself above Joanie, her big tits pressed against his bare chest and belly. With his right hand, he rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, soaking it thoroughly in her juices. Then he guided it gently into her virgin pussy. She was even tighter than Amber, and the feeling of her pussy walls resisting him was incredible. He was slow and patient as he pushed forward until all 8 inches of his cock were lodged inside her.

Once he bottomed out, John paused and looked into Joanie's eyes. They were half-closed in pleasure, and he could tell she was enjoying him inside of her. Slowly he pulled back and began to slide his cock out of her, the friction causing his balls to boil. Joanie moaned as her pussy was massaged by his hardness in a way that no dildo had ever managed. Taking her moans as a "green light" John began to increase his speed until he was pistoning her with his fat dick. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands up above her head. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, chewing gently as her pussy experienced its first cock-induced orgasm.

As Joanie came, her pussy was flooded with juice. The intense heat and wetness was more than John could stand, and without thinking he buried his dock and let loose with a blast of cum. His balls pumped furiously as Joanie squirmed beneath him. They both slowed their motions, until John collapsed on top of the satiated lesbian.

"Sorry," said John, "I wasn't expecting to be able to cum that soon. I didn't mean to." Secretly, though, he was pleased with himself for fucking both girls in less than an hour.

"It's okay," said Joanie, "I always wondered what it would feel like. That burst of heat in my pussy was kind of nice. Not enough to get me to switch from girls, but maybe enough to add a hot cock to the mix once in a while!" Joanie winked at John as she ran her hands over her big tits and sighed.

John and Joanie climbed back into bed with Amber, snuggling against her from both sides. During the night, John was woken up two more times by a mouth on his cock, and he did his duty to pump more seed into his fertile daughter. Saturday went pretty much the same way, although at one point Amber actually suggested he put his dick in Joanie, which made him feel better about not having to keep a secret. All in all, he filled Amber's cervix six times over the weekend. And while he hoped for their sake she got pregnant, a part of him was looking forward to trying again next month.

Six Weeks Later

"Hey, Dad - can you swing by the apartment tonight? We kind of wanted to talk to you."

John stopped on his way home and knocked on the door. Amber opened the door and gave him an "appropriate" hug, and he followed her into the dining room. Joanie came out of the bedroom and hugged him, then they all sat down at the table.

"So what's up, girls?"

"Well," said Amber, looking nervously at Joanie, "I'm sure you remember our little weekend "secret". Anyway, we had some news to share."

As she spoke, Joanie reach across the table and put two photos down in front of John. He recognized the ultrasound and immediately knew what it meant.

"Amber, you're pregnant? That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you guys!"

Amber and Joanie shifted nervously in their chairs. "Well, not exactly, Dad. Actually, WE'RE pregnant. Both of us. Apparently you're an overachiever! We're both due on July 21st! You see, when women live together, they're cycles get in synch. So I wasn't the only one who was at peak fertility that weekend...and your super-sperm knocked us both up!"

John looked at the girls in stunned silence. He never imagined knocking up one woman at his age, let alone two — and one being his own daughter! Even as he thought about it, he could feel his cock twitch at the thought of two growing bellies.

"Wow," John said, "I had no idea. Are you two okay with it? I know it wasn't part of the plan..."

"Don't worry, a dad - we're thrilled! It lets us go through the full experience together...something we never would have imagined. It will be like having twins. There is one thing, though...", Amber said ominously.

"What is it, princess," John asked. "Do you need financial help? I'm sure Mom and I can manage that".

"That's not exactly what we need, John," said Joanie. "We've talked about it...and what we really need is more of your cock! We both enjoyed it more than we thought we would, and you're the perfect sex partner. So since you went out of your way to impregnate us both, you're going to have to keep us satisfied when we're in the mood for a good, old fashioned fucking! Think you can do that?"

John sat open mouthed, looking back and forth at the two girls. Each of them smiled at him and at each other.

"Well, sure, if that's what you guys really want...", John started.

"Good!", said Amber, "Let's go! It's been six weeks and I need your cock back inside me!"

"Me, too!", chimed in Joanie.

To be continued...

12