Family Duty Pt. 03

Story Info
Things heat up with the girls - and Mom.
3.5k words
4.6
46.1k
79

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: John ended up impregnating his stepdaughter and her lesbian partner. He's been fulfilling their newly developed appetite for cock during their pregnancies. Then he found out that his 50-yr old wife was also pregnant.

2 Months Later

John stood in the shower, letting the hot water ran across his 50-yr old body. His eyes were closed, as he thought about the last few months and all of its developments. His stepdaughter Amber and her partner Joanie were both 7 months pregnant with is babies. Although they had come down off their peak sex during the second trimester, they both still wanted his cock at least twice a week. At the same time, his own 50-yr old wife Angie was entering her third month of a very unexpected pregnancy, and her sex drive was just starting to take off. John was taking his second shower of the day, after her pussy gushed her juice all over him during a mid morning "quickie".

John looked down at his flaccid cock, and he felt a sense of pride that he'd been able to keep up with all three women for the past few months. He knew his eight inch cock was generally well accepted by women, but the amount of cum he'd been producing - near every day - for the last 8 months was impressive. He had to admit, though, that all of the sex was taking its toll. He was kind of looking forward to the girls giving birth, and putting their energy into the babies instead of his cock.

John turned off the shower, dried off, and walked into the bedroom. Angie was lying on the bed on her side - although she was just at about 14 weeks along, her belly was growing quickly. She had a bit of a muffin top before John knocked her up, and now it was filling out nicely. She was naked, and her perfect, heart-shaped ass looked very inviting. Despite himself, John felt his cock stir at the sight. He stood for a moment, taking in the view of her swollen belly, heavy breasts, and long, flowing hair. Her 36B tits were now a pleasing 38C and he loved the gentle swell on the sides. He couldn't wait to taste the milk that would be filling them.

Putting thoughts of fucking her again aside, John got dressed. He bent over and kissed Angie on the cheek, prompting her to moan slightly. He kissed her again and her eyes fluttered open. Seeing her husband, she smiled and sighed.

"Come back to bed and snuggle with me. I want to feel you against me," she said. She wiggled her ass seductively as she gave her husband a "come hither" look. John chuckled and kissed her cheek again.

"I have to go over and help the girls paint the nursery. You know they're in 'nesting mode' now...making them wait wouldn't turn out well!"

Angie nodded her head. "Okay, go do your Daddy thing. Just don't wear yourself out...I have plans for you later on!" She smiled seductively again, and John kissed her luscious lips.

Twenty minutes later, John was at the apartment with his "daughters". Both girls were sporting very big baby bumps, although they each carried differently. Amber still had her athletic figure - only her tits and belly had grown in the past 7 months. Her belly was high and her 38EE tits rested perfectly on top of it. Her partner Joanie, however, was already "curvier" to begin with. Her belly was very low and it stuck out a solid foot in front of her. Her already large breasts had ballooned up to 48EE, and it seemed like her nipples were constantly hard. Joanie had fat nipples that easily pushed through even the heaviest sweater to make their presence known.

Both girls were dressed for painting, wearing overalls and t-shirts. John was pretty sure neither of them had anything else on. After a quick, platonic hug, all three got to work. With less than 2 months to go, both of the heavily pregnant women wanted to make sure everything was ready for the babies. When it came to baby preparations, there was no fooling around!

A few hours later, the painting was done and the three of them could relax. Both girls had changed out of their painting clothes and were now just wearing some lounging pajamas. John couldn't help notice that the attire was just a little too small, and he was distracted by two round bellies peaking out at him.

"Thanks so much for the help, Dad," said Amber. "That would have taken us forever on our own. We're not moving as quickly as we used to!" As she spoke, Amber rubbed her swollen belly, thoroughly distracting John. Joanie noticed him staring, so she proceeded to lift up her own top and run her finger tips across her massive belly. The stimulation got the baby's attention, and the taut surface started to ripple as the baby rolled around.

Amber picked up on the growing sexual tension, and she looked over at Joanie. The girls locked eyes and both nodded slightly. The next thing John knew, they were kneeling on either side of his chair, unbuckling his belt.

"We should thank you properly, Dad", Joanie said. She unbuttoned his jeans as Amber slid the zipper down. John's fat cock was already hard, and only the fabric of his briefs kept his monster from popping out.

Amber reached down and pulled her father's cock free from its confines. She licked her lips and she ran her hand up and down the shaft. She could have sworn that it was even thicker than its usual 3 inches. She leaned forward and gently ran her tongue along the throbbing vein on the underside, then took the fat head between her luscious lips. John leaned his head back and moaned as Amber worked her magic.

While Amber attended to John's dick, Joanie unbuttoned her pajama top, freeing her massive titties. Taking her left tit in both hands, she guided it toward John's mouth. As soon as he felt that thick nipple brush his lips, he opened wider and probed it with his tongue. Joanie pushed her mammary into his mouth and John suckled it like a newborn. Joanie moaned as John chewed gently in her nipple, and she squeezed the big breast with both hands as she felt the first tingling of an orgasm building in her pussy.

John was having a difficult time trying to focus on both girls at once. As Amber continued to lavish his cock with attention, John pulled Joanie closer to him and redoubled his efforts on her tit. After a minute, he felt a small, hot squirt enter his mouth. He tasted a sweetness that grew as more of the liquid filled his mouth. He sucked down the milk greedily, as Joanie started thrashing from her orgasm. She nearly screamed as the spasms wracked her body, and John found his mouth flooded with even more of the sweet cream.

Joanie's earth shattering orgasm distracted Amber, who let her father's cock slip from between her lips. Seeing the milk leaking from the corners of John's mouth, she moved over and took Joanie's other tit in her mouth. They both continued to milk Joanie as another wave of orgasm shook her body. Both father and daughter gulped down the milk, and John grabbed Joanie's belly with both hands. Her beachball sized stomach was as hard as a rock, and the muscles contracted with her orgasm. John squeezed it tightly, savoring the physical reaction to her orgasm.

Joanie collapsed to her knees, completely wiped from the intensity of the orgasms. John and Amber released her tits, and they both hugged the young woman as she recovered.

"Holy shit!", Joanie gasped. "That was incredible! You made me cum just by sucking my tits! That's never happened before".

John smiled, happy to help his "daughter" feel so good. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, in about as "fatherly" a gesture as he could manage with his cock hanging out and her tits bouncing in his face.

"Well, I'm glad I could help!", John said. "You know I'm here to make you girls happy!" He fastened his pants and rebuckled his pants before sitting back in the chair.

"No worries on that count, Dad," said Amber. "I can't imagine two women who could be any more spoiled! Speaking of spoiled, how's Mom feeling?"

It took John a second to make the mental shift from his pregnant daughters to his pregnant wife. "She's doing pretty well, all things considered. She never expected to be 50 and pregnant, but now that she's nearing the end of her first trimester, she seems to be getting some energy back."

Amber smiled, and stood up beside her father. "Well, as long as you spoil her as much as you're spoiling us! She deserves it. I still can't believe we're pregnant together...it's such a trip. You really do have some 'super sperm' there, Dad! I just wish she could share in our excitement of having your babies."

John nodded his head. "I know...I don't like having secrets from her, but I don't think she would take the news well. I think we're better off letting her deal with being pregnant."

"Well, as long as she's happy," said Amber. "And as long as we can still borrow your cock! Speaking of which..." Amber backed up and unbuttoned her top. She let it fall onto the floor, exposing her breasts and their rock-hard nipples. "Daddy, I need some attention!"

John stood and followed her to the bedroom. She laid down on her back, and lifted her butt as she wriggled out of her bottoms. She flung them to the floor, then planted her heels on the edge of the bed, giving John full access to her bare pussy. Her lips were puffy and juice was already leaking from her cunt. John moved between her legs and let his tongue begin to explore her wetness. Amber moaned under the expert ministrations of her stepfather, as he licked and nibbled her delicious pussy.

Amber began to buck her hips, as the first waves of her orgasm gripped her body. At that signal, John slowly slipped two fingers into her pussy, feeling it clamp down on them like a velvet vice. He pressed her forehead against her swollen belly, feeling it tighten with each spasm of her cunt. Amber reached down and grabbed John's head, pulling him even tighter against her. She moaned and thrashed as her stepfather worked his magic on her clit.

Joanie watched, her fingers circling her own swollen clit. She moved behind John, and he soon found himself pressed between the swollen bellies of two women carrying his children. His cock throbbed as he felt the firm bellies against his back and forehead. He didn't know what he had done to deserve it, but it was the most exciting sexual thing that had ever happened to him.

His reverie was broken by a gasp and the sound of breaking glass. He pulled his face out of his daughter's pussy and turned toward the door. Standing there, hand over her mouth, was his wife Angie. She had a look of shock on her face, and the bag she had been carrying was laying on the floor, with what looked like pasta sauce leaking out of it.

"Angie, what are...", John stuttered. Angie just stared, eyes and mouth wide open. Joanie was trying to cover her naked breasts with her hands, but her hands were too small and her tits were too big. Amber, who was still basking in the afterglow of her massive orgasm, was still oblivious to the fact that her mother was there.

"I, uh, I...I came over to make some dinner for all of you. What...how...what the FUCK is going on, John??" She was quickly overcoming her shock and it was being replaced by a burning anger. She stood there, hands on her own curvy hips, her pregnant belly pointed at John and the girls.

John just stared at his wife, unsure of what to say or do. As he struggled for a response, Amber came out of her orgasm-induced trance and sat up on the bed. "Mom! It's not what you think. There's an explanation...it's not Dad's fault!"

Angie turned and headed for the dining room, with John and Joanie right behind her. Joanie had managed to find her top and put it back on, covering her huge belly and breasts. For once, John was grateful that he was completely clothed with the girls.

Angie sat down at the table, head in her hands. John and Joanie sat across from her, and a minute later Amber sat next to her, her own nakedness now tactfully covered. "Mom, please say something," she said - watching for a reaction from her shocked mother.

Angie lifted her head, and looked around at the three most important people in her life. She struggled for words, not even knowing where to begin. "What is going on with the three of you? How long? And WHY??" Angie looked at John with pleading eyes, begging her husband to bring some sense to the insanity.

John opened his mouth to speak, but Amber cut him off. "Mom, it was all our idea. We wanted a baby, and we asked Dad to be the sperm donor. We couldn't afford in vitro, so I asked him to do it the 'old fashioned' way. One thing led to another...and both Janie and I ended up pregnant. And we've been so horny, that we begged Dad to help us stay satisfied...and he couldn't say 'No' to his girls. It's really been a beautiful thing, and the last 7 months have been the happiest of our lives. Please don't be mad at him, Mom...he just did it for us."

Amber paused, waiting to see how her mother would react. Angie was looking around at all three of them as her brain tried to process what she was hearing. "So you're telling me that Dad is the father of your baby? Both of them? And you've been using him for sex this whole time? Amber, do you know how crazy that sounds? What were you thinking?"

"We were thinking that there was no man who loved us more - or we loved more - to help us become mothers. And now we're thinking we know why you always look so happy...Dad is an amazing lover and his cock is habit forming!" Amber gasped and covered her mouth, unable to believe those last words had left her lips. They were true, but now probably wasn't the time for total honesty!

Angie was caught off guard by Amber's assessment of her husband's manhood...and she couldn't disagree. The preposterous situation and Amber's new found appreciation of John's cock caused her to chuckle. Before she knew, she was laughing uncontrollably, with tears running down her cheeks.

Joanie, Amber, and John looked at each other, trying to make sense of Angie's reaction. After a moment she stopped laughing, and looked at all three of them. "I think I get it, although it's hard to believe. I just wish you hadn't kept it a secret from me. It's actually a beautiful thing, but seeing the three of you up to your eyeballs in each other, literally, was a bit of a shock."

John finally found his voice. "I'm sorry, honey - we just didn't know how you would react. And after we found out you were pregnant, it didn't seem like the time to add more stress to your life. I'll admit it - seeing the girls grow with my babies, and helping them with their urges has been a very satisfying experience. But the last thing I want to do is hurt you, so we will go back to a more 'normal' family relationship." As he spoke, John reached across the table and took Angie's hand.

Angie placed her other hand on top of John's and squeezed it. Her mind was whirling, trying to take it all in. She knew John was an amazing father and a generous lover, but seeing him with his face buried in their daughter's pussy took some getting used to! She had to admit, though, that there was something very satisfying knowing that Amber and Joanie were carrying his babies, too. She moved her hand down to her own swollen belly, and noticed a twinge in her pussy. Well, maybe I like the idea more than I care to admit, she thought to herself.

Her mind made up, Angie looked back at her family. "I can't say I approve of the secrecy, but I think I'm okay with everything else. So here's the deal: Dad can keep doing his "chores" for you two, whenever I don't need him to take care of me. He's the father of your children, so it's only natural. But no more secrets - about anything!" She looked at each of them sternly as she uttered her last pronouncement.

John and both the girls were in shock - none of them expected this kind of reaction from Angie. They heaved a collective sigh of relief, and nodded their heads to Angie's ultimatum.

"Now, if that's settled," said Angie, "I need to see my husband in the bedroom!" Angie took John's hand and led him toward the open door. Once inside, she shut it and jumped her surprised husband. She couldn't deny that the fact that he had managed to knock up three women at once was a strange turn on...but she wanted to demonstrate her dominant position as his wife.

John's brain was still reeling from the events of the last few minutes, but his wife's barrage of kisses and the feeling of her cute, round belly pressing against him sent all the blood from his big head to his little head, and his cock was already rock hard.

Angie could feel his throbbing hardness, so she broke their kiss and dropped to her knees. In two seconds, she had John's pants around his ankles and his hard cock in her mouth. As she slid the thick shaft down her throat, she cupped his heavy balls, imaging the teaming sperm inside them that had planted three babies in the family. She could feel her own pussy flooding at the thought of how virile he was, and she was turned on by the fact that he had claimed her as his own by filling her belly with a baby, even at her age.

She could tell by the tightening of his ball sack that John was getting close to an orgasm, so she let his steel shaft slip out of her mouth. John let out a small sigh of disappointment, but that only lasted a second as Angie climbed on to the bed on her hands and knees. She was wearing a moderate skirt, which was easily pushed out of the way. Angie preferred thongs, so the thin strip of cloth didn't prove to be much of a barrier to John's hard cock. She could feel his thick shaft spreading her channel, filling her cunt completely. She gasped as he bottomed out, and his heavy balls swung forward, striking her clit. With each stroke, her clit was stimulated again and within a few minutes, Angie could feel a monster orgasm starting to grip her. Her belly was as hard as a rock, as the contractions from her orgasm were repeated in her womb. John reached down with both hands and gripped her belly, feeling the hardness as he continued to plow her pussy.

With her ass in the air, her face buried in the bed, and her pussy full of her husband's cock, Angie began the strongest orgasm of her life. As she came, John felt the walls of her cunt clamp down on him like a vice. He could barely move his cock inside her, the grip was so tight. Suddenly, he felt a searing heat surround his cock and soak his balls. Angie's pussy was flooded with juice, and it spilled out of her tight hole, soaking the comforter on the bed. Angie didn't care - the girls could deal with it.

The flood of pussy juices triggered John's own orgasm, and he shot several ropes of hot spunk into Angie's pregnant belly. The intensity of the orgasm surprised - considering 20 minutes ago he thought he was going to his balls cut off!

When they had both finished cumming, they collapsed on the bed and John took Angie in his arms. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, honey," he whispered in her ear. "I should have known you would understand."

"Well, it's not what I was expecting - but I do understand why. And it's a beautiful gesture in its own way. And it's kind of a turn on knowing I'm married to such a virile stud!"

John chuckled, again in total disbelief at his luck. He wondered what the next few months would bring in the way of new sexual adventures.

To be continued....