Family Dynamics: Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked on the girls, and the shower had stopped, but they were still talking and giggling, getting ready for tonight... What was tonight? Was it truly going to be Sami's and my wedding night? Again, I felt my stomach twist. I was going to need more brandy. I got three glasses and a bucket of ice, and set it out in the bedroom.

I took a deep breath, and thought the scented candles were making the room smell sexy. I was glad, I did not want Sami's first thoughts going to Thanksgiving dinner, or some other smell, when she walked in.

I had been sitting on the edge of the bed for a few minutes, sipping the brandy, when I heard the ensuite door open. I looked up, and there was the sexiest woman in the world, standing in the doorway.

She had on the same outfit her mother had worn on her wedding night, including the wedding veil.

She was standing there in her bare feet, her legs slightly crossed, the leg in front, slightly lifted. She was leaning on the door frame, her left hand holding on to it while her other hand was touching her face near her scar. I looked into her eyes, her head was looking down, but her eyes were on me.

I noticed how her drooping eye made her look even sexier. I felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her face, her eye, her crooked nose, and her sunken cheekbone. All the little flaws made her even sexier to me.

I noticed her shift her hips slightly, drawing my eyes to her lace-covered thighs, hips, and tummy.

She was wearing a see-through lace kimono robe, over a pair of see-through, lacy panties and a lacy garter belt holding up a pair of sheer white stockings that let her beautiful dark legs show through.

Sami is not as caramel-skinned as her Latina mother is, but the contrast of all the white lace and her tanned skin was absolutely striking. Especially when I looked up and saw her breasts under the white, lacy kimono. They looked so delicious capped with large dark areolas and thick long nipples that lifted the lacy material that covered them.

I had never seen Sami naked like this before. The father in my head told me to look away, but the alpha male in me wanted to breed this sexy woman offering herself to me. I felt my mouth watering for the taste of her breasts.

I looked back into the eyes of my daughter, and she smiled. She had minimal makeup on, and all her natural beauty was on display, her shoulder-length blonde hair framed her face and made her look like an angel.

I saw her mother, in her bathrobe, step out from behind her and whisper into her ear.

Sami walked across the room to me, I stood up, feeling my thong constricting my hardness as I did. She looked down and I saw the surprised expression cross her face, then a look of desire. I pulled her tight to me and kissed her. Not like a father, but as her lover. I kissed her until she melted into me, and I was supporting her in my arms.

I laid her across the bed and continued to kiss her, until I felt her fidgeting with her heightened arousal. I moved down, kissing her neck and shoulders. I heard her breath quicken as I slid her robe open, and I lightly kissed her breasts. Her dark areolas were erect, and her nipples were long, hard, and thick. When I finally took one of her nipples into my mouth, she lost her breath and moaned at the intense pleasure. She arched her back, as I started to suckle from her breast. She ran her fingers through my hair, as I lightly kneaded her breast to further stimulate her pleasure.

After a few minutes, my hand started exploring further down her side, over her hip, and down to her thigh. I felt her legs open slightly, as I ran my hands over her thigh. On the way back up, I curled my arm behind her and pulled her tight to my face. I felt her leg curl up over my waist and pull me to her.

I looked up and saw her looking down at me. I abandoned her breast and found her lips, and kissed her passionately once again.

Looking deep into her eyes, I ran my hand through her honey locks and pulled her head to me as I kissed her face. I focused on all her imperfections and covered them with love.

When I felt my wife's hand on my ass, pulling my thong off, I lifted my hips, and she slid them off. I also felt Sami moving as she did the same for Sami. I positioned myself over Sami, looking down into her eyes full of desire.

She spread her legs exposing herself to me. I looked down and she was shaved smooth, but her skin was shiny with her arousal. I touched her dark lips and spread them to see the moist pink flesh inside.

I pressed the tip of my finger into her, and I heard a sharp intake of breath. I spread her wetness up over her clit, and I rubbed on it, until it was standing tall. As aroused as she was, it only took a few seconds before she was responding. My fingers found her opening again. She was even wetter now.

I thought about going down on her, but she was pulling me up over her, begging me--she was well-beyond ready. I positioned my legs between hers, as I started kissing her again. Sami lifted her legs up to her sides and I felt my wife's hand on my cock, stroking me. I knew it had to be hers because my daughter's hands were holding me in place above her.

As she stroked my length, I could feel my tip sliding through my daughter's wetness, coating my cock. Then with a firm grip, she placed me at my daughter's entrance and pushed my ass down with her other hand. I slowly pressed into her entrance, and Sami groaned with the pressure. When it was evident that my girth was not going to easily slide into her, my wife took both hands and spread Sami's lips apart. My cock slid further in, and then I felt her opening stretching around my thickness. Sami moaned out, as I stretched her wide. She made a throaty, "Ahh," as I popped into her vagina and her opening closed tightly behind my cock head.

Sami was in ecstasy. Her eyes were wide and staring into mine. She started whispering, "So big," over and over. I felt her hands reach down and pull on my hips, and I slid more of my shaft into her silky-smooth pussy. She started moaning with every thrust of my cock, letting out a small grunt, as I reached further into her with each stroke.

By the time I bottomed out inside of her, I could hear how excited she was, with how wet and sloppy her pussy was. I could even feel her moisture dripping off my balls.

I had forgotten how good it felt to be balls deep in a smooth, slick pussy that was so wet with wanton lust, that it built up on my shaft. As my passions grew, so did hers and I felt her thrusting her hips up, as I plunged my thick cock into her. I felt my wife's hands on my ass, sliding down until they were gripping my balls. As I impaled her daughter's aroused pussy with my thick cock, she massaged my balls, taking me over the edge.

I heard Val say, "Fill her pussy up with your cum."

I thrust as deep into Sami as I could, and held myself there. When Sami felt my release inside of her, she screamed out with her own orgasm. I felt her pussy fluttering and squeezing my shaft, milking it of everything I had. My wife continued massaging my contracting balls, ensuring I drained everything from them, into her daughter's womb.

It was one of the longest and most intense orgasms I had ever had. When I had finished, I realized that Sami was still enjoying hers and was still thrusting up on my now-softening shaft. That was when my wife slipped a finger into my ass and pressed on my prostate. Instant erection. She continued to rub on it, as her daughter continued to thrust up onto my shaft.

It could not have been more than a minute and I felt another imminent orgasm approaching. I went wild with lust, as I slammed into my daughter's abused pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Six strokes later, I was erupting deep into her velvety pussy, depositing even more of my semen deep within her, to find its way into her womb. I felt the finger in my ass slowly pull out, and I fell to the side. A loud sucking sound emanated from my bride's pussy, as my cock was pulled from within her.

I felt hands on my chest, feeling my heart thundering in my chest. I was lightheaded and hyperventilating. I felt a chill come over me as my body continued to sweat. I also felt two mouths kissing me, as I just lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying the aftermath of the most glorious fuck I had ever had.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was looking into the eyes of both of my wives.

Val started whispering in my ear, "Rob, you were so thick, your shaft spread her so wide open. If she was not so turned on, you would have split her in half. I could not help myself, I had to touch you, to help you. You looked so virile, so manly. Rob, I need you to fuck me, too. Please fuck me, Rob."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. "Have my new bride make me hard and have her slip me into you."

I just lay there catching my second wind, as they positioned themselves. My wife showed her sister-wife how to suck the life back into my wilted cock. She soon had me hard again, and once she learned how to fit my thickness in her mouth, I felt her take my length into her throat. She continued to suck, until I was very hard and almost ready to cum again.

Val had gotten on top of me and was kissing me when I felt myself slip from my daughter's mouth. I felt her fingers aiming my cock, placing me at her mother's opening. I felt Val slide her hips back and her tightness engulfed me to the root. I was surprised to find her damp, and able to take my thickness without pain, a common complaint of hers over the last few years.

She sat on my hips and quickly flexed her hips back and forth, driving me in and out of her. I could also feel my daughter's hand on my balls, massaging them.

Moments later, Val sat down hard on me, taking my cock deep within her as her orgasm overtook her. I saw her sister-wife cupping her breast from behind and pressing herself up against her back. Val's hands reached back and stroked Sami's hair, pulling her forward to her mouth, as they started kissing.

Seeing mother and daughter kissing in such an erotic way, brought me to a quick orgasm. I thrust up into my wife's orgasming pussy, and emptied myself deep inside her. It surprised me how quickly we both climaxed together.

Sami's hands continued to massage her mother's breasts, as Val continued to come down from her orgasm. Val fell forward and landed on my chest as was her custom when she was on top. I held her to me as I wilted inside of her. I looked into the eyes of my daughter, kneeling behind her freshly fucked mother.

I listened to Val whispering, "My God, that felt so good, Rob. I sure missed that. I am so sorry for not giving this to you. I know how much you need this. I need it, too."

Still looking into the eyes of her daughter, and already knowing the answer, I asked Val, "What got you so wet and horny, Val? Was it my cock fucking your daughter's pussy that got you all worked up?"

I watched Sami's eyes widen, and her mouth form a grin.

Val whispered, "Yes, I think so."

"Do you have a thing for your daughter's pussy? Do you like seeing it stretched full of cock?"

I watched, as Sami started rubbing her breast, the look of pure wanton desire filling her expression.

Val, in a deep lust-filled whisper, said, "Oh, Rob, you are making me so horny again."

"Well, I hate to disappoint you, Val, but I think you will have to wait before you can see my cock stretch open your daughter's pussy again. I am just too drained. Three times in a row, after five years of nothing. At my age, I am surprised you two did not kill me."

I heard Sami giggling, as she reached down and started to massage her mother's exposed and upturned ass, "I thought you were going to die after you fucked me so hard like that. What got into you? I thought you were done after that first time, and then you got so hard and just fucked the shit out of me."

Val sighed under the manipulation of her daughter's skilled hands, "Well that was my fault. I was stimulating his prostate. I have never seen him respond so well to that before."

I smiled at the memory, "Well, I can explain that. When you have done that in the past, I never had my dick buried in a hot, wet, tight, silky-smooth pussy before. While you were thrusting up onto my cock, your mother was quickly rubbing my prostate. It just drove me over the edge with lust, and I just had to bury myself in your pussy. I just felt an overwhelming need to breed you."

Sami's hands stopped and she looked at me, "I never had anyone describe my pussy like that. Did it really feel that good?"

"Honey, even those words do not adequately describe how wonderful your pussy felt around my cock."

She quickly lay down beside me and started to passionately kiss me, "Oh, daddy, you make me feel so good inside."

I heard a loud slap, and I looked up to see that Val had just slapped Sami hard on her exposed ass.

"What?" I exclaimed.

Val in a stern warning told Sami, "What are the rules?"

I could see the pain in her face, then it dawned on her, "No calling him daddy. I am so sorry." She was rubbing her butt where a large red welt was forming.

I looked at Val, "I am going to miss hearing her call me daddy."

"Well soon, you will be having a new child to call you daddy."

I looked confused at her, and she continued, "When we were in the bathroom, she told me she was due to ovulate in the next day or two, and at her age, you have a one-in-four chance of being a father next month."

It had not quite fully dawned on me before that moment, but I really was going to father my wife's grandchildren. I sat up and looked at my two wives lying on the bed. Both of their bodies created a burning desire deep inside of me. I was willing, my mind wanted to breed them both, but my body just would not respond.

I stood up and went to the empty glass and I filled it up again and took a drink. I relished the smooth burn of the alcohol as it went down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Looking at the two of you like that, I just have an overwhelming desire to breed the both of you. To put babies in both of your bellies. I just wish my body was thirty years younger so I could."

Val asked, "Can I have one of those, too?" I brought it to her and kissed her deeply before giving it to her.

I set my empty glass on the dresser and went to my new young fertile wife. I crawled between her legs and started cleaning the folds of her sloppy pussy. I spent a long time slowly licking her. Getting into every one of her crevices. I studied her pussy and how different it was from her mother's, committing every detail to memory.

Her mother's complexion was so much darker, a deep, natural caramel; while Sami was a very light tan. Val's pussy lips and areolas were also very dark, and I just loved how they looked on her. Her pussy lips were thick and would spread open as she got excited. After I would fuck her, they usually would remain open, allowing me to look deep inside of her.

Sami, on the other hand, her thicker hips naturally pressed her lips closed. But her inner lips were thinner, and her darkness was just on the very outer edge of her lips. Her folds and outer lips were her natural golden-tanned skin tone.

I was also surprised by how smooth her skin was down here. It was obvious that she waxed often to keep herself clean of hair. Her mother once did that, but now she was losing her thick furry covering. Another side effect of the change.

Another difference was that Val's clit never got very large, when it was swollen and hard, it was still covered by its hood. But she was also very sensitive. Sami on the other hand, her clit was standing proud, its hood pulled back and it was sticking up at least a couple of inches. I truly enjoyed sucking on it like a very small cock as I rubbed her G-spot within her.

One thing that they shared was how well they responded to my stimulation. They were both easily stimulated to multiple orgasms.

I am not sure when Sami had started to nurse from Val's breast, but when I heard Val moaning, I looked up to see the beautiful sight. As I watched my daughter suckle from her mother's breast, I continued to slowly stroke my fingers against Sami's G-spot, feeling how swollen and thick she felt there.

I felt my cock start to harden, as I watched the mother and daughter together. I withdrew my finger from my new bride and slid up her tummy. I felt her wetness leave a slime trail down my chest. I devoured my bride's breast, sucking the end of her entire breast into my mouth and licking it with my tongue. My tongue danced around her nipple, bringing it to full erection very quickly within my mouth. I was grateful for how responsive her body was to my touch.

I let most of her breast slip from my mouth, and I focused on sucking her nipple. I readjusted my latch and found a comfortable suckling position, as my tongue danced around her nipple. The more I sucked, the harder and longer her nipple became. My thoughts turned to the day when I would be able to do this and drink from her breast. Soon, I thought.

I went to the other breast, and quickly got that one to the same state of arousal. I slipped a finger into her opening and found her drenched again. Licking my finger clean, I moved further up and slid my not-so-hard cock into her. I was not sure if it was hard enough, but I was determined to try. If she had not been so wet and loose from my previous fucking, I may not have been able to penetrate her in my softened state. But after just a few shallow strokes, I could feel myself becoming fully hard.

I slowly slid myself in and out of her for a long time, as she and her mother explored each other. She never lost that wet, soggy feeling, the entire time. When I felt Sami's vagina tighten up with her orgasm, I felt myself quickening, that familiar tingling at the base of my balls, letting me know it would not be long.

That tingling spread up my back and neck, as I felt that pleasure spread out over my body. I felt my balls pull up and start ejaculating my baby makers deep in my fertile bride's pussy, right into the opening of her womb. Her pussy continued to milk my sperm from my cock, sucking it all further into her womb.

I just held myself tight inside her, as I quickly wilted. I slowly pulled myself from her and again heard the sucking sound as her tight pussy refused to allow my cock to leave her. I lay down next to her and gently played with her body.

Soon, I felt other fingers playing with her body with mine, as we gently pleasured her. I looked at the clock and realized it was well after two. I suggested that we turn in for the night, and we all took care of our nightly business before crawling into the large bed.

Val was so wiped out that she did not move the entire night, as she lay on her side. Being on her side, she never made a noise that woke me the entire night. Her arm was over my back, and she was big spooning me.

Sami was on her side too, while I spooned her, holding her tight to me, my hand on her breast the entire night.

The next morning, I woke up with my morning wood begging to be used. I gently felt my new bride and found her very wet and ready. I pressed my cock between her legs and felt the slickness guide me into her depths. I felt her vaginal ring of muscles stretch again, before letting me slide into her. That stretching must have woken her, because when I slid my shaft fully into her, she responded with a long moan and whispers of how good it felt to have me inside of her, stretching her.

Her heat and wetness felt so good. I did not last long, even after the performance I had the evening before. I came so quickly, that I never got myself properly worked into her depths before unloading inside her.

I heard Val giggle, "She feels that good? Just a half dozen strokes, and you can't hold back?"