Family Essence - Deviant - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't?" Bethany asks, her jaw hanging open as she gasps. "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?"

While she's still smirking at me, I give her a shrug. "Jen hated it."

Bethany's smile turns into a scowl for a second before bouncing back. Then she spins around, walking into the living room, waving me after her. "Well, that's just another reason why she wasn't good enough for you."

"Bethany, you never think anyone's good enough for me," I retort, even as my eyes roam over her. I blame the earlier flirting with Kaylie, but I'm suddenly realizing just how... incredibly attractive my sisters are. Again, I feel like there should be part of me that's ashamed at admiring my sister. But it's not there.

"Oh. I know a woman or two who's good enough for you," Bethany whispers so softly I almost don't hear her, and it may be my imagination, but I swear she looks at where Maddie is... bent over on her knees under the computer desk, her coveralls stretched tight.

"Uhm, you okay there Maddie?" I ask, leaning forward to see what she's doing as she slumps down further.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. Internet went out, so I'm resetting the modem," Mackenzie replies right as she plugs the cable back in.

"Darren wants to stay in and watch Firefly. Can you believe that bitch didn't like it?" Bethany says to Madison's ass.

"Seriously?" Sawyer asks, walking into the room arm in arm with Kaylie. Sawyer has her hair in an intricate braid and is wearing a short sundress with a blue floral pattern instead of one of her usual hoodies. She's glaring in Bethany's direction until she turns to me, a smile on her face as she disengages her arm from Kaylie. Who smirks at me when she catches me checking out her lowcut v-neck blouse.

"Yeah. So, I'm thinking pizza and Firefly marathon," Bethany replies, sitting on the edge of the desk Madison's tucked underneath.

"Your hair looks great," I say to Sawyer as she moves in to collect her hug. And it really does. She's mixed in skulls, bats and spiders would have given it a goth look if not for her brown hair. I grab her tight as I ask, "Big date?"

"What? No, I just felt like being fancy," Sawyer says while leaning against me and breathing deep. "I swear you have the worst taste in girlfriends. Do you remember Sera?"

"Oh god," Bethany exclaims while plopping down on the couch, her phone already in hand as she types away. "I still remember the night you took her cherry. She was so freaking loud."

This time I can't help but blush. Sera and I were supposed to have the house to ourselves that night. But Kaylie got food poisoning so everyone came home early. They didn't inform us of this, of course, and so as Sera and I fumbled our way through our first time, the drafty venting of the heating system made sure all my sisters heard everything. Needless to say, we all learned to cover the vents when we wanted privacy after that.

"At least Sera was nice. If a little... slow," Sawyer says, finally letting up on our hug. And before I can move, Kaylie steps up to collect another. I don't complain, stroking her back instead of just squeezing her tightly. When I let her loose, she pulls me over to the couch where Bethany's stretched out. Winking at me, she pulls me down without warning atop Bethany.

Bethany squeals, swatting at Kaylie as she says, "A little respect here, I'm trying to order food."

"Well, order faster," Kaylie says as we shift to sit so our legs drape over Bethany more than crush her. This isn't the first time we've deployed a sister trap.

Sawyer sits on the arm until Bethany sets her phone aside, then she pulls me and Kaylie up, freeing Bethany. As Madison joins us, Bethany spins around, calling out, "Okay girls, get him!"

With my eyebrows raised, I brace myself, but it's not enough. A second later, it's my turn to be subjected to the sister trap. Though unlike with Bethany, there's no effort to keep from crushing me. Nope, they're all sitting on top of me. And somehow, Kaylie's managed to arrange it so she sitting on my face. At least, I'm pretty sure it's Kaylie. Either way, sitting on my face is a direct challenge, and I start nuzzling my face into the semi-firm softness above me. At the same time, I try to tickle the underside of whoever's knee is over my only semi-free hand. My tickle attempt doesn't produce any results, meaning it's probably Bethany.

On the other hand, my nuzzling causes whichever sister is on my face to squirm a little, shuffling back on the couch until my face breaks free. And I find myself looking up at the victorious smirk of Kaylie, my head caught between her thighs. "Very funny girls," I say, while shifting to try to get comfortable.

"Hey, you did it to me," Bethany states from down near my feet.

"I'll start the show," Madison offers, the weight on my chest shifting forward slightly. I use the opportunity to break my other arm out, sending it flailing. Right as I'm about to exact my revenge, my vision goes pink again.

When my vision clears, I'm still under the full weight of my sisters. Can't exactly fall down when you're already being smothered by sister.

"What..." I mutter as the others make sounds of confusion as well.

"Did anyone else see a bright white light?" Bethany asks, the weight on my ankles disappearing.

"Pink," I say from my spot between Kaylie's thighs.

There's some mumbled agreement, with Madison mentioning she saw a bright orange light while Kaylie saw green and Sawyer blue.

"And the internet went out again," Bethany grumbles. Any further questions are interrupted by the doorbell and a sigh from Bethany as she moves toward it. It's as she leaves that I realize my recently freed hand is cupping what must be Sawyer's ass. Instead of letting go entirely, I start tracing along the fabric of her shorts.

A minute later and Bethany returns with three large pizzas, setting them on the table. My stomach growls loudly enough for us to all laugh, and the girls all shift enough to let me sit up. Once I'm upright, I find myself flanked on the couch by the twins as Madison crawls under the desk to reset the router again while Bethany brings a stack of plates and napkins from the kitchen. Taking pity on me, Bethany hands me a plate first, loaded with three slices. Which is immediately ransacked by Kaylie and Sawyer. With a mock sigh, I pick up the sole remaining piece, a scraggly little thing.

Soon as Madison emerges from beneath the desk, she starts the playlist, setting the keyboard on the coffee table next to the pizza as we all settle in. The second I set my plate on the table, Bethany swings the side bench out in front of the couch and straddles it, leaning forward on the giant stuffed caterpillar we picked up at a flee market back around her tenth birthday. She scoots back until she's wedged between my legs then swats her hands at me until I start massaging her back. With a chuckle, I start massaging her. And then I get shoved forward as Madison gets in behind me, and again when the twins take their places. Soon we have a massage chain going. While I spend nearly an hour just gently massaging Bethany's back, eventually the other girls swap in.

Kaylie is the last to take her place, and when she does, she rubs herself up and down on my crotch several times as she 'gets comfortable'. My hands are a little more daring as I massage Kaylie, dipping lower along her back. By this point, the massage chain is over, and I'm the only one administering a massage. Which is pretty normal. But considering that my sisters are all cuddled around me, I'm not complaining. I'm still running my hands over Kaylie's back when mom comes home.

"Hey girls, I see Darren made it," Mom calls, as she sets something heavy down by the door. I'm tempted to get up to greet her, but the amount of relaxed sister I'm surrounded by makes it hard. Even as the girls complain around me, I try to extricate myself. Getting grumbles back, I'm not any closer to getting out when mom steps into the living room.

Her rich laughter fills the room as I wave to her from my mostly comfy prison. My shifting means that Madison's elbow is now digging into my side. Mom doesn't make me get up, coming over and reaching over Kaylie's prone form to give me the same tight hug I've been giving the girls for years. That one that says, hey, I love you, and I missed you, and I'm glad we can be together for this one moment.

If you've ever had a hug like it, you know what I'm talking about. If not... I'm sorry, but you deserve one. Everyone deserves a hug like the ones I share with my family. Even Jen used to love my hugs.

With that awful thought, I loosen my hug with mom. She gives me one last squeeze before letting go, ruffling my hair. "Good to have you home. I'm surprised you got them all to sit still. I haven't seen them together like this since your last visit."

"That's cause we've been busy," Bethany says from where she's partially wedged behind me. One of her arms waves in my face, managing to poke me in the nose before finding mom's hand and squeeze it. "Welcome home. How was work?"

At that, mom just snorts, collapsing on the couch next to Madison, getting Maddie to snuggle even closer to me. Somehow. At least her elbow's not digging into me anymore.

"Oh, you're watching Firefly again. Don't you guys get tired of it?"

"You're the one that got us into it," I reply, though I'll admit I've only been half paying attention. Most of my attention has been on Kaylie.

Mom only grunts, reaching over to grab a slice of cold pizza as we watch Serenity land outside Jaynestown. A few minutes later, when 'The man they called Jayne' kicks off, we all join in. Kaylie goes so far as to sit up, leaning back against my chest and pulling my arms around her while we're all singing. And then right as we're at the end, singing over the show, everything goes pink again.

But this time, there are letters.

...Chapter 3 Colour Coded Systems...

As I'm staring at the floating black text on a pink background, I realize I can still feel Kaylie's hands intertwined with my own. Her hand is clenched tight around mine, so I give her a quick squeeze. Her hand squeezes back and then loosens off. With my other hand, I reach around to each of my sisters, squeezing each of their hands even as I read the text in front of me.

"System Initialization Complete."

"Primary Essence successfully Awoken: Family."

"Warning: Deviant Essence Detected. Deviant abilities will show as their standard version to most identification magic."

Okay, I know video games. Maybe not as well as Sawyer, but I've played my share. And this isn't like any of the video games I've played.

The messages slowly fade away as my vision and hearing fades back in.

"Everyone alright?" mom asks, getting a round of confirmations from the rest of us.

"Okay, right. Did anyone else have text pop up in front of them?" Bethany asks, her hand linking overtop of mine and Kaylie's. Meanwhile my other hand is taken by Sawyer and Madison.

As we all confirm we did, mom says, "Okay, I know this might sound silly, but everyone try saying things like status or... Nevermind, status works."

Following mom's direction, the room is full of us all saying status.

"Status: Darren McHarran."

"Body: Mortal. Bound Lesser Essence: None."

"Mind: Mortal. Bound Lesser Essence: None."

"Spirit: Mortal. Bound Lesser Essence: None."

"Pirmary Essence: Deviant-Family."

"Abilities:

"Rejuvenate: By touching a blood relative, you can restore their health."

"Purify: By touching a blood relative, you can cleanse them."

"Family Unit: You have awareness of the location and condition of all blood relatives within a small radius of you."

"Blessing. By laying your hand on a blood relative's head, you can channel your energy into them, granting them a small increase to their abilities. WARNING! Deviant effects-Blessed Seed: A sister who has been blessed with your seed receives increased benefits from your other abilities for the next day. A sister who has been blessed with your seed in their pussy receives increased benefits from your other abilities and can be targeted as if you were touching them for the next day. Blessing the same sister repeatedly will increase the duration of the blessing but will not have any other effect."

"Advancement: Your love for your sisters will allow not only you, but your sisters to grow. These bonds require constant maintenance, both physical and emotional to nurture each of you."

As I read over my status, I blink, then read over it again.

This... is insane. What sort of game requires me to have sex with my sisters to use an ability?

Deciding to ignore that, my attention goes back to my other abilities. Even though I'm touching all my sisters already, I realize I really do have a better sense of where they are. Closing my eyes, I can feel the vaguest sense of their well being. Considering we're still in a cuddle pile, it should be easy enough to test my non-perverted powers. With a mental push, I try to activate Purify. It takes several fumbling attempts before a pink light emanates from my chest before spreading to my hands then out to my sisters. The light pulses over them for several seconds until I stop pushing it outward. Looking at my sisters for any change, I notice that the smudges of grease on Madison's cheeks are gone.

"Darren, that was you, wasn't it?" Madison asks, rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

"It had to be," Bethany states, squeezing me from behind. "It felt just like one of his hugs."

"Really?" I ask, a little surprised at that.

"Mhm," Kaylie agrees, pushing back into my chest.

Sawyer holds her hand up next to me, and it pulses blue. Over her hand a blue orb appears. And then it flies across the living room, smashing into the old motivational poster of a kitty saying 'You can mew it!'

"Sawyer," mom snaps, out of what I'm sure must be reflex. "Not in the house. If you all want to play with your new magic take it to the back yard. And don't tell anyone about it. Either we're special... or the whole world is about to go crazy."

"Ha, I don't know about you guys," I reply. "But if your abilities are half as messed up as mine..."

"Mine lets me wield water," Sawyer says with a shrug. "It's cool, but no weirder than you being able to take away my need to pee."

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, looking at Sawyer.

"Your pink glow. That's what it did, right? Relieved our..." Sawyer trails off, her cheeks turning pink as I stare at her. Then I look to the others, Madison also blushes, her face getting closer to her red hair as she nods.

"Yep. Your ability is weirder," Bethany agrees. "I can make constructs out of light. The only extra weird thing is my advancement. I mean, fighting monsters I get. But loving my brother?"

Kaylie stiffens against my chest, turning to stare at Bethany, her hair tickling my nose as a strand manages to get in my mouth. "You have that too? The extra condition?"

"Me too," Madison says, squeezing my hand while Sawyer nods, setting her braid swaying.

"Well, I'm glad you kids are all able to get stronger without combat. Mine doesn't have that. It's defeating monsters or nothing. Classic system stuff for me," mom says while standing up only to start pacing back and forth beside the couch.

"Shouldn't we be worried about that?" I ask, enjoying the feeling of Kaylie relaxing against me despite my worry. "Defeating monsters? Which isn't an option for me to get stronger, by the way."

"How do you advance?" Kaylie asks, reaching back to pull one of my arms forward to wrap around her.

"Uhm..." I read off exactly what it says. And then my other non-creepy abilities.

"That is so sweet," mom says. "Though it's weird your abilities are limited to your relatives. None of mine have a limitation like that."

"Mine either," Bethany says. "Maybe it's cause they're like healing spells? Maybe you can improve them to work on other people later."

"Uhm. Mine are limited," Kaylie says, waving at the potted cactus next to the window. As I glance to the side, my jaw drops as the old cactus mom keeps in the window shoots upward, growing to block most of the window in less than a second.

"Wow Kaylie, that's cool," I say. She gives me a surprisingly shy smile considering how forward she's been all evening.

"Damn. Now I'm feeling lame," Bethany says, popping a small model of an airplane into existence. Before I can reassure her, she turns to Madison, "So what can you do? Shoot lasers from your eyes?"

"Uhm, no. We should go outside. Like mom said," Madison says, fruitlessly trying to tuck a crimson lock of hair behind her ear only to have it fall forwards again.

We all agree and end up following mom into our backyard. Now, our backyard, much like the house itself, isn't exactly typical. Mom's been a geology nerd for a long time. And her job in construction has given her a lot of opportunities to collect rocks. Big ones, little ones, colourful ones and... well, basically everything. The point is, while our front yard might be neatly manicured grass, our backyard is a collection of boulders, half of which are as tall as the house. Luckily, the centre is clear, since we still occasionally like to use the yard as... you know, a yard. It gives the whole thing a sort of fort-like feeling.

As we get to the back yard, Bethany pulls the hood of her pink hoodie up, hiding her entire blonde head within as she turns to Madison. "So, what did you get? Come on!"

For some reason, Madison glances at me before nodding. Then she gestures out in the middle of the yard and a pillar of molten stone erupts upward. Except, no. It's not a pillar. It's a grasping hand. Maddie can summon a lava-hand as big as she is.

We all watch as Maddie experiments with the hand. Then she wavers on her feet. I jump forward, holding her up as I activate both of my abilities, sending a pair of pink pulses into her. But neither seems to help.

Madison waves off our other sister's concern while leaning her head on my shoulder, "I'll be fine. I think I just... overexerted myself."

"Okay," I reply, hugging her tighter.

"That just leaves you mom," Bethany says, turning to our mother. The rest of us follow suit.

Mom runs a hand through her long brown hair, shaking it out of the loose bun she had it in, letting it run down to her waist. With her hair free, mom shakes both arms, as if warming up to punch something. In the middle of the yard, Madison's still slightly molten hand is glowing. Mom reaches out to each side, and as I watch, I can't process what I'm seeing. It's like there's a gap wherever the tips of mom's fingers trace. She draws her hand forward and then... something happens. All I know for certain is that half of Maddie's magma hand is suddenly gone. And there's a deep furrow in the yard behind where it stood.

"What the actual fuck?" Bethany practically yells. And I can't help but agree with her.

"Language," mom and Madison say, practically in unison, drawing a quiet chuckle from all of us.

"But seriously, that was crazy. What was that mom?" I ask, supporting Bethany.

"Call of the Void," mom says, a silly smile on her face. "It's my weakest attack."

We all stare at mom, then look back to the furrow.

"Who votes we all remain on our best behaviour?" I ask, receiving a round of ayes from my sisters.

Before we're able to continue our tests, a roar echoes through the neighbourhood. Mom takes off through the house, running to peer through our front curtain as the rest of us race after her. When we get there, she waves us over. We form a stack of heads, all looking out at the lizard creature walking down the street on its rear legs. It might be cute if not for the fact it's the size of a horse, and has hooked claws on each leg large enough to cut me in half in a single stroke.