Family Estranged Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlotte is forced to use the strap-on dildo on Sky.
4.4k words
4.66
13.7k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't do this! This is wrong!!! Get out of my house!" Charlotte screeched.

If Charlotte's demand seemed ludicrous after all that the two intruders had already done to her and her daughter, it was because of what she knew that her son and daughter didn't. That she'd hired these men, that SHE was their client. It was all supposed to go smoothly, just she and her daughter Sky captured and fucked and brought closer through their shared trauma. It wasn't supposed to end up like... like this.

So like one last, forlorn and far-flung hope, Charlotte now shrieked at the men to get out of her house, the men she herself had hired.

Yet just as she'd suspected, things had truly gone off the rails. These men no longer cared what she wanted. These men were no longer following the script. No, they'd torn it up and left it behind long ago.

'Oh god. What're they going to do to us next?' Charlotte thought with despair. J now had each hand gripping the base of Charlotte and Skylar's necks as he thrust the two naked blondes toward the bed.

"Time for your punishment, my young fuck-toy. Now get on the bed!" J growled, twisting Skylar around and shoving her onto her back. As Skylar's butt hit the mattress, Charlotte tried to run.

SLAP.

Charlotte swayed and nearly fell, but her vision cleared as her cheek throbbed from the blow.

"Stand still while I cuff your sweet daughter to the bed. You get to feel what it's like to fuck her, just like my partner promised." J nodded toward the triple strap-on dildo lying on the floor. "That's right, Mama. You get to stuff your precious daughter full of HARD COCK."

"NO!" Skylar tried to rise up, but J slapped her twice, leaving the dazed girl to sag back onto the mattress as he uncuffed her wrists just long enough to place both wrists against the headboard and re-cuff them firmly in place. He gave her pussy a resounding slap and then gripped her by the throat as her eyes bulged, their gazes meeting.

"Lie there and enjoy the cock Mama's about to give you, little bitch. If you don't cooperate, I might have to punish Mama too!"

With tears leaking down her cheeks, the girl stopped struggling. She lay there and gaped at the scene in front of her: J retrieved the triple strap-on dildo and approached Charlotte.

"First, I'm going to get these attached, bitch, and then I'm going to take off your cuffs. You're going to give your daughter the fucking of a lifetime. Make her squeal with that dildo right up her twat. Got it?"

The busty blonde nodded sullenly.

SLAP.

Charlotte staggered, a fresh tear sliding down her stinging cheek.

"Yes, Master. I'll fuck her! Please don't hurt us!!" she cried.

"That's more like it. Very good," J said. Now he bent Charlotte over the foot of the bed. Ben watched with obvious relish as his partner forced the central prong and smaller triangular plug into Charlotte's pussy and ass. She groaned as she felt that unbearable sense of fullness, those two cocks filling her, while J secured the strap around the woman's waist. Now Charlotte stood with a tall, pink shaft protruding from between her legs much like an actual cock, its curved shape not unlike a banana as it stood out with all of its obscene 11 inches.

J now strode up behind Charlotte. While palming her left ass cheek, he pointed at Skylar.

"Open those sweet legs for Mama, little cunt. Show her your pussy. Show her you're ready to get fucked!" he hissed.

Resigned to her fate, the slender blonde spread her thighs and looked up at her mother.

'I forgive you, Mom,' was all her pain-wracked and beseeching eyes would say, glistening with tears that spoke far beyond words.

But J wasn't quite ready to let them put on their show. Not just yet. He had yet more torments in mind.

"Now hold on, Mama. I'm not quite ready to let you get started. Let's make things more interesting." He reached down and flipped on a switch at the base of the triple-pronged dildo. Suddenly the shafts inside Charlotte's anus and pussy sprang to life, buzzing and vibrating.

"Uuuuhhh!!! Oh god!" Charlotte bit her bottom lip to stifle the moan which tried to slip out. The sudden onslaught of sensations in her cunt and asshole weren't without pleasure. The stimulation soon had her body infused with fresh libido, the nerve endings in Charlotte's pussy and ass succumbing to the assault.

"How's that feel, Mama? You like it, don't you? Consider that your reward for cooperation, for giving your daughter the hard fucking she deserves."

Charlotte stared down at her daughter's swollen cunt, those labia puffy and red from the hot sauce and multiple rapes.

"What are you waiting for, Mama? You see your daughter's beautiful young pussy just begging to be fucked, don't you?" J mocked. But now he grasped her by the back of the neck. "I think you want your daughter to get the FULL experience though, don't you?"

"F-full experience?" Charlotte stammered, afraid of what he would do next. To her shock and despair, Charlotte watched J proceed to take another vial of hot sauce and slather it up and down the entire length of the elongated pink shaft protruding from her waist.

"No, please! You already made her ride the other dildo on the floor. She could barely take it. You can't do this! You can't make me fuck my daughter like this!!" Charlotte begged.

"You made her CUM once, didn't you? I'm sure you can make her CUM again, bitch. And now that I'm uncuffing you, you can use your fingers to help your daughter get pleasure from it." As he said this, J took off the handcuffs and tossed them aside. "Go on now. What are you waiting for?"

When Charlotte hesitated, staring at her daughter, whose eyes were imploring her not to do this, J retrieved the jumbo shock-wand and thrust it into Charlotte's back. With a zap, Charlotte cried out.

"AYYY!! OK, OK! Please don't shock me!" she bellowed. Then, climbing onto the bed, she mouthed 'I'm sorry, sweetie,' to her beloved daughter.

"Mom, don't! Please don't!" Skylar squealed, her gaze fixated on the tip of that giant pink cock sheened in hot sauce. But Charlotte knew she had no choice. She gripped her daughter's shoulders with both hands and slid her strap-on cock forward between Sky's swollen labia. The silicone manhood plunged inside her daughter's pussy with ease, driving to the very hilt.

Face to face, inches apart, Charlotte repeated her apology.

"I'm so sorry, baby," she whispered. "Please forgive me." Then, the mother began to fuck her daughter. She began to move her hips, that shaft pummeling deep between Sky's legs as Charlotte tried not to slam too hard, to maintain full but tender strokes. To give her deep but measured penetrations as she gripped her daughter's shoulders gently and watched that shaft vanish inside Skylar's shaved cunt. 'Oh god... I'll never forget this,' Charlotte thought. She'd never felt closer to her daughter despite the depravity and horror of it all. A very tiny, primal and subconscious part of her savored the sensation of her daughter squirming as their cunts smacked together, watching her daughter's widened eyes looking down at that thrusting pink manhood. 'I love you, Sky. I love you so much and somehow we'll get through this,' she vowed inwardly as she raped her own flesh and blood.

And then the hot sauce kicked in once more. For the second time that night, Skylar felt that unbearable burn igniting inside her pussy. Although she had plenty of residual fluids slickening her cunt from her recent orgasm, much of the previous two loads of cum were no longer there to dilute the hot sauce's potency.

Skylar's wails began soon afterward. Both Ben and J watched with a kind of sadistic glee as Charlotte's buttocks clenched up with her efforts, thrusting between her daughter's legs, sending that cock with pulverizing plunges deep into Skylar's ravaged cunt.

"MOM!!!! NOO!! STOP!!!!" Skylar screeched, her breasts bobbing in time to her mother's thrusts, her body flexing and squirming and trembling beneath the onslaught of her mother's fucks.

Charlotte put her fingers to her mouth to wet them and immediately tried to give her daughter at least some pleasure to assuage the worst of the hot sauce's heat. She inserted her saliva-coated fingers to rub Sky's clit as she fucked her. 'It's OK, baby. Hang in there,' Charlotte thought, her heart going out to her poor daughter. 'Just hang in there. I'll make it better, sweetheart, it'll be all right!' she thought desperately.

Meanwhile, J and Ben exchanged a look, and Ben noticed the obvious. J's cock stood up like a flagpole, elongated and ready for more action.

Ben jerked his chin at the bed beside the furiously fucking mother-daughter duo. "You want a piece of this Asian pussy? Because let me tell you, your cock won't be disappointed."

J grinned. "I wouldn't mind it. You want to switch places again, make sure Mama gives her daughter a proper fucking?" Ben took the jumbo shock-wand from J's hands as they switched places.

Mia was still lying on her back on the bed, just staring at the ceiling and trying to blot out the sounds of Skylar's screeches and Charlotte's grunts.

"Come off the bed, bitch. I've got an idea," J growled. Yanking her off the bed by her ankles, he then proceeded to thrust Mia onto her knees in front of her handcuffed boyfriend. She was staring once more at her boyfriend's hardened manhood, still stiff and aroused from watching her - his own girlfriend - get raped.

"OK, bitch. Let's have you suck him off and play nicely with those balls while I give you a good fucking from behind. Think you can handle that?"

"Y-yes Master," Mia said dully.

J smacked her on the back of the head. Clearly he expected more enthusiasm.

"Yes, Master!" Mia chirped, and now she smothered the head of Zane's penis, working her mouth down its length quickly, almost gagging as she bottomed out on his shaft. Her fingers caressed those helpless balls as she moaned and felt the head of J's cock brushing across her labia, getting into position for her impending rape. Mia wanted to squeeze her boyfriend's balls until he screamed. Part of her wanted him to suffer for getting enjoyment out of seeing her raped, even if it wasn't really his fault, even if it was just his masculine instincts kicking in. But she refrained from getting her revenge - for the most part anyway. She still grasped his balls with both hands and tightened her fingers around them just enough to make him uncomfortably aware of the power she had over him now. One crushing squeeze, one vicious twist, and Mia imagined she could pop his balls like two tiny balloons.

But instead the girl held back. She continued to pump her mouth up and down his now slobber-sheened dick. Mia's tongue cradled the underside of her boyfriend's penis as she looked up at him with a heavy-lidded gaze of lust that said 'I hate you' nonetheless. And now, Mia felt a cock sliding past her labia, J's manhood inserted into her pussy, thrusting deep like a sword into the sheath of her sex, fucking her with a full and steady rhythm.

"Ooohhh, little bitch, you really do have a sweet pussy. Mmm. I'm going to enjoy this. Keep sucking your boyfriend's cock. Is this for your first time being spit-roasted, little cunt?"

Briefly coming off from slurping on the tip of Zane's cock, Mia managed to reply, "Yes, Master."

"Mmmm. Good. Well, keep cooperating like the SLUT you are and we might even let you live," J groaned, watching as his cock vanished between her cunt lips, savoring the feel of his pelvis smacking against her ass as he bottomed out inside her and gripped her by the waist.

Meanwhile, Ben watched the proceedings on the bed with a critical eye. Charlotte was now frantically rubbing her daughter's clitoris as she fucked her, the hot sauce creating frissons of unwanted stimulation and unbearable heat throughout the poor girl's pussy.

"AAAAYYYY!!!! UUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Skylar's wails of protest had finally died down to a series of dull, broken groans and sobs, and her ravaged sex was still filled with agony but that agony was slowly succumbing to another all-too familiar and shameful sensation: the genuine pleasure of a well-coaxed clitoris, a nerve bundle surrendering to the exquisite caresses of a mother's slick fingers.

"Well done, Mama. Make it all better now. Give your daughter's pussy the love it needs," Ben jeered.

Soon, Skylar's grunts and her mother's dovetailed together. Although the slender blonde lying beneath Charlotte looked broken, she finally felt enough arousal coiling through her snatch to allow some relief from the agony. Skylar began to relax her hips and nudge her pussy forward to meet her mother's raping dildo with each thrust. The walls of Skylar's cunt felt rubbed raw and sore from the hot sauce and the repeated, brutal fucking, but at least a growing trickle of vaginal secretions began to take the edge off and mitigate the worst of the pain.

Skylar sighed and looked down at that pink shaft sliding into her sex, plunging deep inside her.

"I think you've done it, Mom. You've gotten your young bitch through the worst of it. Now take her down the home stretch. Give your sweet little girl another good CUM to remember."

Charlotte now leaned down. With her one hand still fluttering against Skylar's sex, her pink shaft thrusting deep inside the girl's soft folds, Charlotte whispered to her beloved daughter, "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. It's going to be OK. We'll find a way to get through this," she said, not really believing her own words but knowing she had to try. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to her daughter's. The slow, sensual kiss deepened. Her daughter accepted her love, accepted that tongue sliding between her lips, distracting her from their terrible ordeal. Skylar kissed her mother back and her pert nipples felt her mother's own nipples rubbing against them now as the bliss from her throbbing clit emanated outward, taking her finally and mercifully into sweet oblivion.

"Mmmm!" Skylar kissed her mom ferociously back now as the orgasm ripped right through her. Skylar bruised her mother's lips with her own in a fierce yet tender passion as her cunt twitched and convulsed around her mother's plunging dildo. Skylar's pussy surrendered to being raped at the hands of the woman who'd given birth to her, and the two women felt a new low of shame and helplessness together while Skylar rode out her orgasm.

Finally, Charlotte stopped her thrusting. She watched her daughter still shuddering in the aftermath of her climax. Lying beneath her, her exhausted daughter looked utterly spent... more dead than alive. Pulling out from between her daughter's legs and sitting up, Charlotte could look down and see Skylar's juices sheened along the entire length of the pink cock. Her daughter's puffy labia looked so swollen and a mixture of fluids, remnants of hot sauce and cunt juice, now seeped out and trickled down toward the girl's ass crack.

"You fucked that pussy up GOOD. Well done, Mama," Ben said with deceptive tenderness as he stroked the mother's back. "You've finally earned a rest." Saying this, he dragged Charlotte over to the far corner and made her sit down in a chair. He cuffed her wrists and ankles to it while leaving the triple-pronged dildo locked around her waist, its two shafts still buzzing away deep inside her ass and pussy.

"You can stay there and relax now, bitch." Charlotte hated how stiff and pointy her nipples looked as the buzzing shafts inside her maintained a constant state of arousal deep in her core. Ben looked down meaningfully at his cock, which had miraculously reawakened. "You did the impossible, bitch. You got me up for one more round. My exhausted balls have somehow churned up one more load of cum, and your daughter's fuck-hole is beckoning." Next, Ben took a washcloth and cleaned out the remnants of hot sauce from Skylar's pussy. The girl moaned and sighed with gratitude while her captor cleansed her. Then, prowling onto the bed, Ben loomed over her and nudged her thighs apart as he settled between her legs.

"One more fuck before we put you to bed, little bitch. Try to enjoy it."

And, to Skylar's astonishment, compared to all the earlier humiliations and abuses of the night, she did. The naked blonde just lay there and tried to relax as she felt Ben's cock slam once more into her soft folds, her snug pussy gripping his manhood as it sawed in and out of her. She didn't mind though, not compared to earlier. She could sense her rapist's impending exhaustion. He was gentler with her now, though that was likely not his intent. He was just fatigued enough to go easier on her now, his penis savoring the tight sheath of her sex even as he gripped her shoulders and pressed his lips to hers.

"Yesss... Mmmm you cute little cunt, let's have a nice, long, loving fuck before I tuck you into bed," he groaned.

She kissed him back. "Yes, Master. Fuck me. Please fill me," she groaned. "Come deep inside my pussy." A tiny voice inside her head was screaming 'No! No!! No!!! What if he gets you pregnant?!' but she was so far beyond that now. She was too exhausted, too broken to much care now. She just wanted it to be over, and if having her captor come inside her would make it all finally end, then she didn't just accept it, she welcomed it.

Nearby, J was reaching his own final, fatigue-burdened climax. He was pummeling Mia's pussy from behind, one hand grasping the Vietnamese girl's jet-black tresses. He yanked on her hair like a leash, loosening his hold just enough for her to continue slurping on the tip of her boyfriend's penis.

Zane stared down at his stricken girlfriend and hated how much lust was swimming in his veins right now. 'God she looks sexy right now. Oh god, I've never been this hard,' he thought.

Meanwhile, Mia couldn't believe her life had come to this - being raped while captured with her boyfriend, being forced to pleasure someone she cared about while feeling the degrading, tainted finality of a stranger's cock sliding through her pussy. This was a nightmare, but not like any kind of nightmare she could ever properly make anyone else - save a fellow survivor - possibly understand. Because this was a nightmare filled not just with pain and shame and disgrace, but also pleasure. To Mia's eternal agony and self-loathing, the 20-year-old felt her cunt moistening up around J's raping cock. The previous load of cum from Ben had lubricated her snatch, making J's shaft fly into her with an appallingly wet-sounding and suction-like slurping that further destroyed whatever tatters of dignity Mia might have had left.

"UH!!! UHHH!!! I'm almost there, cunt. You'll have not just a stretched-out but also a very gooey fuck-hole in just a minute," J promised.

Mia continued to lovingly bath the tip of her boyfriend's manhood with her saliva, sucking seductively around that bulbous crown.

Then J was coming. He groaned out the most plaintive orgasm imaginable, his wrung-out testicles finally and truly depleted from the night's depravities. Amazingly, that last load of sperm proved somehow the most virile. Incredibly, one of those sperm was destined to find its target. Little did Mia know it, but her rapist's surging jets of seed would soon impregnate her.

"AAAHHH fuck! I can't hold it. Ahhh, your cute little pussy is too fucking tight!" Almost simultaneously, Ben growled on the bed just across the room. He now pumped with a shudder and a strangled cry, erupting deep inside his victim, cum spewing inside the naked blonde's sore pussy. His fountaining sperm also found its target, impregnating the girl beneath him. Skylar trembled beneath him, feeling every spurt of cum warming up her insides yet unaware that with the awful finality of rape he had just given her a baby.

The two men, spent and exhausted, each reacted differently now. J pulled out of Mia's pussy and stood up to admire his handiwork. In contrast, Ben lay sprawled atop Skylar, his naked body a crushing blanket of heat and muscle atop hers as he left his cock deep inside her, his shaft softening yet still nestled inside her sore pussy.

12