Family Estranged Ch. 09

Story Info
The Bloomington family’s ordeal reaches its conclusion.
3.5k words
4.31
11k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE - THE NEXT MORNING

Golden rays of early morning sunlight cast their glow about the loving couple. At least, that might have been the mistaken impression from an innocent observer in a certain guest bedroom in the house of Charlotte Bloomington.

Despite all expectations, Charlotte had managed to fall asleep after a long and arduous night of sexual abuse. J had cuffed the two of them together before letting her in under the covers, spooning her throughout the night. Now the naked MILF could feel her captor stirring behind her. He swept the blankets off of them.

"Mmm. Good morning, bitch. Did you sleep well?" J said groggily.

"Yes, Master."

Charlotte turned toward J as J leaned in for a morning kiss. To Charlotte's shock, the kiss was tender and unhurried. When he pulled away, though, reality set in.

"Let's get you that morning ass-fuck I promised," J said darkly. The muscular young actor-turned-criminal proceeded to reach over to the nightstand on his side of the bed. There he found the key to their cuffs, which he soon unlocked. He then re-cuffed her wrists to the headboard.

"Kneel and put that ass up in the air for me, you cute whore."

The busty MILF did as her assailant ordered. J looked down at his morning wood, that elongated shaft pointing up like a fleshy spike, and then stared at the tiny rosebud of Charlotte's asshole just begging to be taken. He took a vial of oil which he'd nabbed from his duffel bag of 'goodies' the night before. Now, he poured a generous few dollops of the oil into the blonde's puckered opening.

"Ahhh!" The oil gave the blonde woman's ass a shock of cold before warming inside her.

"You like it, bitch? See, I can merciful. We don't want your ass bleeding like your poor daughter's," J commented as he slathered more of the oil up and down his vein-engorged shaft. "And you know what, now you're truly getting your money's worth, Mama. You said you wanted a night of sexual trauma with your sweet daughter to bring you closer together, right? Well after your precious girl got ass-fucked last night, I bet you're yearning for the same treatment just so you can properly empathize."

'You bastard,' Charlotte thought fiercely. 'I should never have hired you.' Instead, though, the gorgeous celebrity author said, "Yes, Master. Thank you. Thank you for lubing up my asshole."

Now J grabbed something else, though. His cell. Opening up the camera app, he set it to record video. Next, he knelt behind her and got into position, aiming his phone downward.

"I think we need to record this, bitch. Think of it as a special memento of an experience you'll never forget. Don't worry, I'll send you a copy," he said with a sadistic chuckle. Now the musclebound captor positioned the bulbous tip of his oil-sheened cock at Charlotte's puckered opening.

'Oh god, this is going to hurt,' Charlotte thought, gritting her teeth. Her sphincter muscles clenched on instinct, trying to keep that massive cock from penetrating.

"Relax, Mama. Open your ass up to me. Easy now, bitch. I don't want to tear you." Charlotte's head hung low and she held onto the headboard with a white-knuckled grip as she felt J's manhood begin to apply pressure to her butthole. It took some serious work and effort. Charlotte had never done anal before. Her late husband had had no interest, and her current boyfriend, Graham, didn't either. Perhaps the anal plug from the strap-on dildo the night before had helped get her body acclimated to the sensation though, and now she willed herself to relax. The sexy MILF managed to sigh as she felt the head of J's cock pop into her asshole.

"Uuhhhh!!! Fuck, Mama, you're tight. Yes... so far so good. Hang in there, bitch. Let's get you FILLED."

J now had his phone camera zoom in on the mother's ass cheeks, focusing on the length of his cock slowly pushing inside her tightest hole.

"Oh god!" Charlotte groaned, "please be gentle, Master. Please, Master."

Charlotte's assailant thrust more insistently, and soon another three inches of his manhood became embedded in her ass.

"All right, bitch. Are you ready? It's almost time for me to start my rhythm of thrusting."

The sexy mother of two shuddered as she waited for the sensation of fullness to worsen. Even with the oil, that cock felt like sandpaper rubbing inside her tight anal sleeve, each sensation somehow exquisite but also excruciating at the same time. Tears sprang to Charlotte's eyes as she felt that cock slide another agonizing three inches into her bottom. Then, ever so gingerly, surprisingly gingerly given how J had treated her up until now, her captor began to pull his cock out and then thrust it back in.

Charlotte groaned as J enjoyed the view - his cock splitting those perfectly sculpted butt cheeks, his cock sliding in and out, that gleaming oil making it all possible.

"Mmmm. Yes, bitch, you're doing good. You're doing so good. See, it's not so bad, is it? This is an ass-rape to remember."

When she didn't answer him, J gave his captive a smack on the back of the head. It didn't take a genius to sense what he wanted to hear, so she catered to his twisted whims.

"Yes, Master! I'll remember this ass-rape," she groaned. "It's not so bad. Thank you! Thank you for fucking my ass. I love the feel of your cock deep in my ass."

"See? A little gratitude goes a long way, slut. This will be our farewell fuck, Mama, so let's make the most of it. Then we can go and check on your daughter and son and your son's hot girlfriend." The next few minutes were surprisingly pleasant, at least from the standpoint of base instinct and sensation. After the initial, severe discomfort, Charlotte found that the ample lubrication J provided had made a big difference. His cock now sawed in and out of her ass at a steady pace, and the oil had now coated every inch of her distended anus. She almost wanted to sob with relief as that oil soothed her anal passage, her nerve endings coaxed to life as J pounded into her ass harder and harder from behind.

He got a savage rhythm going, and still she found she could take it. To Charlotte's shame she found that, although there was no way she could possibly reach orgasm this way, a constant thrum of heat now surged through her veins. She gripped the headboard and grunted in time to her assailant's thrusts. She stared at the wall and felt her ass clamp itself around his dick with each and every plunge. She even found herself getting a little lost in the throes of lust as his balls slapped against her smooth ass cheeks.

"UH! UHH!!! Oh yeah, bitch, you're a natural. Your ass is milking me. Now it's time to fill your bowels with some cum. Ready, whore?"

"Yes, Master. Please fill my ass! I need your cum!" she cooed, just hoping to arouse him further so that she could get this over with. But a tiny, primal feminine instinct inside her also filled her with a kind of strange anticipation: a sliver of her most primal self wanted this, even yearned for it, the sensation of that cock bursting inside her forbidden hole.

"AHHH!!! Look over your shoulder, bitch. Look at the camera now as you feel me CUM," he growled. Charlotte looked over her shoulder as J zoomed the camera out until the lens took in both the sight of his shaft stabbing between her ass cheeks and the beautiful planes of her shoulders and back, as well as her face framed by the short clumps of wavy blonde hair, her haunted blue eyes staring into the camera as it immortalized the awful finality of rape.

Charlotte felt her captor's cock now leaping inside her, spewing its morning load. Sperm rushed deep into her ass, flooding her bowels with its viscous taint. J's manhood kept twitching and emptying the seed from his tightening testicles until, at long last, he was spent. Through ragged breaths, J tossed his phone aside and leaned against Charlotte's ass for support to keep from falling over as his cock slowly softened inside her.

"Damn, bitch, you really drained me. Your asshole is a kind of paradise, you know that?"

"Yes, Master," Charlotte said dully, but her thoughts were now elsewhere, focused on her children and Mia. What was going on upstairs? Had Ben awoken? If so, what was he doing to them? Worry flooded the mother's heart, now concerned more for her grown children's welfare than for her own.

Now J gave Charlotte's left butt cheek an affectionate slap as he pulled his cock free. Staring down, he admired the distended webbing of her raped anus, a generous pool of cum glistening in that stretched-out pink hole. He watched a trace of his seed slide out of her and make its way down the slit of her pussy.

"You look beautiful, bitch. Just beautiful," J murmured. Then, finally pulling himself from his reverie, he said brightly, "All right, then. Shall we go check on your sweet family?"

"Yes Master. Thank you, Master," Charlotte chirped as J undid her handcuffs and, in a now all-too-familiar act, re-cuffed her wrists behind her.

"This way, whore." He cupped her ass and used his hand to guide her out of the guest bedroom and down the hallway. The master bedroom was on the opposite side of the upper floor. As they neared the master bedroom, Charlotte's ears perked up for any sound, any preview of what might be happening there.

When they opened the bedroom door, Charlotte felt a flood of relief. Surprise mingled with the relief too as she noticed that everyone was asleep. Somehow, Skylar had managed to fall asleep with Ben on top of her, his cock miraculously nestled in her pussy all night long. Mia lay cuffed face-down, dozing quietly beside them. In the far corner Zane sat cuffed to his chair, his chin tucked to his chest as he snored softly with not a sign of stirring.

"Awww, look at that. We tuckered everyone out with our rape party last night, Mama, but don't worry, everyone got a good night's sleep," J mocked. J thrust Charlotte toward the bed, and shoved her face right behind his partner's testicles. She could see the outline of her daughter's pussy lips clinging to the sides of Ben's dick as it lay sheathed inside her, now re-hardened in the form of its own morning wood.

"Give my friend a proper wake-up, Mama. Suck on those balls," J whispered.

With a sigh of humiliation and revulsion, Charlotte began to suck fervently on Ben's testicles. Moments later, she heard him stir. With a groan, Ben looked over his shoulder.

"Well, well, look at that. Good morning to you too, bitch." His gaze swiveled to his partner. "What time is it?"

"Time to go," J replied. "You got carried away last night. Let's finish up here, get our cute fuck-toys all cuffed and gagged, and call it a day."

Ben wiped groggily at his face as Skylar stirred with a groan beneath him.

"All right, fair enough. Let me just empty my balls one more time." Saying this, he now began to thrust inside the girl beneath him. Skylar's groan returned full force now. Now she was fully awake as she felt that shaft, glued inside her pussy from their sexual fluids from the night before, begin to move and create friction along the length of her overused snatch.

"UHHHH!!!!"

But to her surprise, it felt good. More than good. Skylar sighed beneath her rapist as he gave her a morning fuck. His shaft slid in and out of her for a few minutes while he just relished the sight of her breasts beneath him, cupping them and squeezing them while savoring her resulting grunts and squirms.

"Good morning, cute bitch. Did you sleep well?" Ben mocked. But Skylar knew to take him seriously, to answer him with 'Master' if she didn't want punishment.

"Yes, Master."

She nudged her pussy to meet his thrusts, if only to get it over with sooner. But the pleasure that slithered through her cunt wasn't bad either. The slender blonde could soon sense Ben's cock throbbing inside her. He would come soon. Oh please come soon, she thought. But as usual, their assailant cared little for his captive's expectations. Suddenly he pulled out of her, his expression showing he'd had a change of heart.

"You know what, cunt, I appreciate you being a good pillow last night and your pussy hugging my cock just right, but it just occurred to me... as far as farewell fucks go, I'd rather try out your brother's girlfriend's ASS."

"NO! What are you doing?! STOP!" Mia's protests now woke up Zane. The boyfriend's eyes flew open to the sight of Ben mounting the prone, naked figure of Mia from behind.

"Stop squirming, slut. You need a good ass-fuck to get you going in the morning. And besides, this is my way of saying goodbye." Ben's cruel jeers and mocking continued as he forced his still sticky and slimy cock into the girl's puckered opening. Mia's squeals soon rang out as Ben speared the petite Vietnamese girl's ass like an animal, his balls slapping rhythmically against the girl's butt cheeks.

"UHH!!! AHH!!! You make it too, easy bitch. I was hoping you'd at least put up more of a fight," he growled.

Reaching around, he clamped a hand over her mouth. Soon there were only pitiful and muffled groans emanating from the sexy girl as Mia felt herself violated in a new, horrifying way. The sleeve of her ass took a pounding as she could do nothing but grunt and shout against her rapist's hand and breathe desperately through her nose.

Charlotte looked away with revulsion, but now J forced her head between her daughter's legs.

"OK, bitch, time for one more lezzy cunt-licking fest while my partner finishes up inside your son's girlfriend. Get your tongue in there and give your daughter a nice morning CUM for breakfast." Skylar stared down at her mother's face soon clamped to her pussy, her breathing ticking upwards as Charlotte began to suck and nibble on her little girl's cum-encrusted clitoris.

"Yes, Mom, oh god suck my pussy," Sky breathed out before she could stop herself.

'Oh god, I can't believe I just said that,' Skylar thought in despair. By now, though, after all the horrors and humiliations they'd endured, the loss of a little more dignity hardly seemed to matter.

Next, J turned toward Zane in the corner. The young man had the same haunted look in his eyes that his mother had given J earlier that morning during her ass-rape. He stared, listless and defeated, at the sight of his own mother kneeling naked, her worn-out asshole dripping cum while she sucked on his sister's pussy. He stared, helpless and filled with despair, as Ben continued pile-driving his cock from behind downward and deeply into his girlfriend's anus.

"What's wrong, bitch-boy? You don't exactly seem enthused by the show your family is putting on for us?" J said as he sidled over with a look of fake sympathy. "I know you'll miss us very much, won't you? Well, tell you what, I'll let you give me a tender goodbye." Now the muscular brute motioned at his cock, which had grown surprisingly stiff again. "I just ass-fucked your mom. I'll give you a choice: you can either suck her ass-juices off my cock OR I'll take the time to give your girlfriend a hard, cruel, and nasty ass-rape right after my partner is done with her."

With a glare of resignation mixed with hatred in his eyes, Zane stuck his tongue out and obeyed his captor.

Meanwhile, in the background a muffled squeal and a loud masculine groan signaled the release of a torrent of sperm deep inside Mia's asshole.

Soon after, the two cruel men left their victims all cuffed to the king-sized bed and gagged. Charlotte, Skylar, Mia, and Zane lay naked side by side, their brutalized bodies exhausted and smelling of sex.

"So long, fuck-toys," Ben and J said as they repacked their duffel bag, put on their clothes, and walked out into the morning sunlight. They had no trouble leaving the secluded house and making their escape. It was another full day before anyone found the Bloomington family and called the police.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END (Darker Version)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

***Read on for the extended (happier) ending***

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE AFTERMATH

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

From that day onward, the Bloomington family was forever changed. Ironically enough, Charlotte and her daughter Sky did become closer, bound together tightly by their shared grief and trauma from their ordeal. True, Charlotte felt a certain guilt about what had happened and her role in it all. But over time, she took a more philosophical view of all that had transpired.

In the weeks and months that followed, Charlotte noticed a change in both of her adult children. They looked out for each other even more than they had before. As siblings, they became closer than ever. Even Mia, despite her suffering, grew closer to the family. The four of them had experienced something that no one should ever have to experience, but at least they'd experienced it together. At least each of them had someone else to talk to, someone else who could understand their pain.

Yet perhaps there was one thing that helped the family move on and bring a kind of closure as nothing else could.

Because although Ben and J had prided themselves on their 'insurance policy,' they hadn't fully taken into account the wrath of a woman wronged - especially a financially savvy and highly intelligent celebrity author. For a few months after the ordeal, Charlotte humored J and met him for the occasional degrading fuck. She was playing the long game, though. Charlotte noted J's habits and even convinced Ben to join them in their little liaisons and trysts. She made the two men think that she had become nothing but their malleable sex slave. All the while, though, she'd been planning. Gathering information. Getting exactly what she needed.

And then, about nine months after the family's ordeal, a news story got featured on the blog of a local Scheffington investigative journalist. Two men had been gunned down outside a night club in Chicago.

The hit man Charlotte had hired had done his job, with Charlotte serving voluntarily as bait for the two psychos who had betrayed her. Knowing that they'd gotten what they deserved, well, that helped Charlotte sleep at night. Although she never told her family about her role in that awful, traumatic night nine months earlier, she did concoct a story that they would buy. She sprinkled in just enough truths and half-truths in with her lies, telling them about hiring a PI to track down the identities of the two men (which she already damn well knew), and then about hiring the hit man (that part being true), so that her family could at least know that the monsters who had violated them were no more.

So it came to be that the Bloomington family had gone from a family estranged to a family bound together through trauma. It was an ugly way to bring a family closer together, and one that had created lasting scars. But it had worked, and as far as Charlotte Bloomington was concerned... well, that was all that mattered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE END (Extended Happier Version)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the final epilogue and conclusion for Family Estranged. I hope you enjoyed this story despite - or even because of - its dark and twisted themes. Remember, it's all right and even healthy to indulge your darkest desires and fantasies through the safe space of fictional stories. To know your shadow-side is to better know yourself. To know yourself is to be more resilient. And to be resilient gives you the ability to forgive not only yourself but also others, because despite what anyone claims we ALL have darker or selfish desires or thoughts and there is no such thing as moral perfection.

Some would say this is no reason not to strive for that impossible ideal, but my rejoinder is this: By giving yourself an escape valve to let those darker thoughts roam free through the safety of your imagination, you can free yourself from pent-up frustrations and unresolved desires to become a better person in the *real world* - and isn't that what truly matters?

12