Family Farmhand

Story Info
A dominant father breaks in a new hand at the family farm.
2.4k words
4.06
44.7k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creme420
creme420
60 Followers

It was on a cold spring evening that James' experience as a hand on the farm took on a new dimension. He and Earl had tilled the fields for most of the day, and it was nearing dusk when James' boss clapped him once brusquely on the shoulder.

"Let's go see what Mama's rustled up for supper." James still found it strange to call them "Mama" and "Papa" but he was happy with the wages and the care thus far, and even in his early 30s, he was young enough to be their child. It had been hard work, but it helped that Earl seemed to be doing even more. He wasn't sure he could take Earl in a fight, despite his advanced age.

As the two men walked back toward the house, he took stock of Earl, a hard man now approaching 70, weathered by spending all his years in the fields, balding and a bit stocky, but he was tall and James had seen through their work he had lost none of his grit or strength.

They entered the house, warmed by the wood stove, and as they took their seats at the simple table, James was grateful for the seat, and the glass of water waiting for him.

Monnie was busy lifting their dinner from the stove. She was a quiet woman in her late 50s, attractive if quite plain. It seemed to James she was always a bit nervous, and as she took the food away from the fire, he found himself looking a bit too long at her rear-end, as her country linen dress had fallen between her cheeks, which were clenched, tightly, as usual.

James' eyes came back to the table and to Earl, who had caught the younger man's stare. James took a drink of water and cleared his throat.

"Supper's ready, Papa" Monnie said, setting a plate of pork chops, potatoes and greens in front of Earl.

"And here you are, son" she said with a mild smile before setting James' meal before him.

"Thank you Mama" James said, smiling broadly back.

Neither man touched their food as they waited for Monnie to sit down. When she did, Earl said "Let's bow our heads." James was grateful their grace was silent, but from his first meal he learned never to move toward the feast until Papa did.

Soon Earl lifted his head and reached for his knife and fork. Most nights they ate in silence, but tonight, Mama spoke.

"Looks to be a soft soil this spring," she said timidly.

"Mama, until you till the fields, then best you leave that judgment to those with spades," came Papa's cold rumbling reply, as he began to cut his meat.

"I've tilled harder" James said, delivering a smile to Mama, which was returned.

Then, Papa slammed his fist, with knife in hand, down onto the table with such force that James' plate rattled.

"BURNT. God Dammit woman, you have one job and that's to prepare a proper meal-"

"Sorry Papa, it's just that, I had planned for you to come in at sundown, and you stayed out in the fields-"

Papa slammed his fist onto the table again, and this time James saw Mama jolt like electricity, then into sudden stillness. A terrible silence filled the room.

Softly, Papa spoke.

"This is misbehavior." The couple stared intensely at each other for a moment as James looked on.

Then, as if following duty, Mama wiped her lips with her napkin and rose. Papa turned his chair with his lap away from the table. The woman circled around before bending over his knee. Papa lifted her skirt exposing her pale, bare ass. Mama looked resigned to her fate, staring blankly.

"Papa, it's just a little black-" James interjected

"You shut the hell up!" Papa said, swatting her, hard enough that she yelped. Again he slapped her ass, already reddening, again she moaned. He held James' eyes the entire time.

"This is MY house" SLAP.

"And I will be Obeyed" SLAP. Moan.

Papa pulled her skirt back down and Mama slipped to her knees.

"That goes for EVERYONE under this roof. That clear, son?"

James realized he was actually frightened. He nodded.

Papa's eyes fell to his lap and the woman beside it.

"Aw Jesus" he said, looking quite pained, "Now look what you did" as his hand slid under her chin and pinched her face, directing her to look at his crotch.

James could see through his pants Papa was fully erect. Mama, seeing this, began to pull her long mousey hair into a bun. Papa unzipped, and out flung his cock onto Mama's cheek. It was not as long as James', but it was very girthy, thick and veiny. Mama put her mouth directly onto it. James sat frozen.

Mama began to furiously pump her head up and down on him, working her hand in motion as she took her husband in and out. Again James' eyes came upon her butt through her dress as she splayed on her knees.

"EAT," came Earl's command to James, and he turned his attention back to his meal. James picked up his knife and fork and the two men ate as Mama continued to suck on Papa.

"You'll come to realize" Papa said between bites, "I rule everything on these acres, unh" he grunted.

"Maybe some day you'll have your own stead, but for now, this is me and mine and all will obey" he said, stammering somewhat as his wife worked his knob.

"But for now... I pay you handsomely to obey. Is that understood boy?!" he said, panting.

"Yes." James said, suddenly realizing that he, too, was aroused by all this.

"Yes WHO?"

"Yes Papa."

Earl stopped chewing and let out a deep and gutteral growl, and James could see that Mama held only the tip of Papa's cock in her mouth. The fat shaft heaved and throbbed in heavy undulation as he came. He let out a deep sigh and rested a moment, before forking another bite into his mouth. Mama stood immediately and walked dourly out and toward the bedroom. James thought he caught her eyes for a moment. And was that a smile?

"She's had her supper," Earl said to his pork chop, as James found his own cock straining against his britches.

***

James was dead asleep.

"Boy! BOY!" came Papa's scream.

"Get IN HERE."

James was confused and delirious. What had he done? What kind of trouble was he in? Was it morning already? He stumbled toward the door to his room in the dark.

"BOY!" Papa called. From his bedroom?

James approached gingerly, and as he knocked on the door, it opened slightly. In the dim light he could see Papa in his chair, naked, his short fat cock fully engorged. The old man caught sight of him, and beckoned him more gently.

"Come in, come in, son," he said, motioning with his hand.

James stepped through the door to find Mama was naked on her back resting on the bed in front of him. She stared straight at the ceiling just as she had on Papa's knee. James helplessly plied her with his eyes. Her ample breasts with big thing nipples hung down from her age, her thick voluptuous body, wrinkled ever so slightly at her contours, with skin so white as if it never saw the sun. And long, wispy curls below, hiding her womanhood in the soft, dim light. James heart was in his throat. He hadn't seen, let alone felt a woman in years.

"I seen you looking at her" Papa said.

"Papa, I would never-" James pleaded, but Papa stopped him, raising his hand, calmly.

"I seen it and I understand. A stallion smells a mare. I know your Mama held together a little firmer, years ago. But that can't stop you from sniffing what's good. All alone out here. A man has needs." James felt his balls tighten as his cock began to rise. Mama kept staring blankly at nothing.

"DON'T lie to me son...You want to plant your seed in her, don't you?" Papa asked.

"LOOK at me!"

"Yes, Papa. I do." James stammered.

"I know you do, son. But you remember that EVERYTHING here is mine, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Prove it."

James was confused. "Prove it sir?"

"Do as I say. Drop those britches. You want to breed this mare? Let's see it, stallion," he said, pointing.

At this, Mama turned her head and looked at James. She gave him a small nod. Slowly, James pulled one suspender down, then the other, and his britches fell, exposing his full length. His dick was fully aroused, and was easily three inches longer than Papa's, if not quite as thick.

"Well well well, our son's all grown up," Papa said, seemingly to Mama. She nodded slowly. James felt exposed, embarrassed. He could hear his own pulse.

"So," Papa said, "if you're gonna bury your cock in my wife, there's a few rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes..Yes, sir" James stammered.

"Good. First of all, you are going to have to beg me," Papa said, leaning forward with characteristic sternness. The command hung in the air. What choice did James have?

"Please," he said softly.

"What?" Papa said, mockingly.

"Please, sir."

"Please sir, what?"

"Please sir may I fuck your wife."

"On your knees. That's how you beg."

James paused a moment- his gaze returned to her pussy. Those little pubes seemed to glisten and he did seem like he could smell her. He took to his knees.

"Please, sir, may I fuck your wife!" he begged.

"Better. Only if you follow my rules. Will do exactly as I say, son?"

"Yes!"

"And you will follow my every command?"

"Yes, I will sir!"

"Good," Papa said with a smile.

"First, you will only fuck her when I tell you to. Understood, son?"

"I understand, Papa."

"And, when you fuck her, you will only do it to make your own pleasure. You will do it exactly how you need, with no concern for her."

"Yes, sir."

"Last, I command you and you command her. That is the chain of command. Is that clear?"

"Clear as day, sir," James said.

Papa laughed. "Good, good. Stand up boy."

James rose, and Mama stirred a little as she took him in. As her legs parted slightly, James could see a wet spot forming below her sex where her juices had pooled. For his own part, he was leaking precum, with a strand that hung halfway to the floor.

"Look at you" Papa said, "You're like a wild dog, salivating before the kill."

"Yes, I am sir."

"Tell Mama how you want her. She will get into any position you like."

James paused a moment as finally his eyes locked with hers. She was expressionless but he could feel the carnal heat in her gaze.

"Tell her, boy!"

"Get on your hands and knees."

Immediately, Mama rolled onto her belly before pushing her ass up and getting onto all fours, presenting her splayed pussy before the young man. She was sopping, unshaven and her juices caused her thick bush to cling to her in places. Her ass, usually so nervously clenched and tight, was spread for him and he could see everything from her back, to her asshole to her clit.

"Now," Papa said "lean in and sniff your mare."

James started to bend over.

"But DO NOT touch her yet" Papa commanded.

James slowed but continued until his face was inches away from her hot, wet sex. He drew in long breaths that deepened his desire. He pulled in another and felt the heat emanating from inside the woman. At the last, he noticed her thighs quiver, and she slid from her hands so her face was on the mattress, with her ass in the air. He was purely intoxicated.

"Son," Papa said. "It's nearly time."

As if awakened from a dream, James looked back to him, and saw he was slowly stroking his fat little cock.

"Are you ready, son?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

"Tell her what you are going to do."

"I'm going to fuck you, Mama."

"Tell her you're going to bury your seed deep inside her."

"I'm going to cum deep inside you."

Papa's hand was working feverishly.

"Do it. Fuck her."

At this, James plunged himself into Mama. She yelped and her whole body tightened.

"DO it! Fuck her pussy. FUCK HER HARD BOY!" came Papa's encouragement.

James did. He started to pound into her, slapping his balls against her clit. He put one hand on her hip to pull her in as he fucked, and he used the other to run his thumb over her asshole. Soon, Mama's white cream began to cling to his cock as he pistoned in and out of her. His head was swimming as he fucked her. Mama cried out as James grunted.

"That's it boy. Fuck your Mama."

James reached around and squeezed her floppy tit as it bounced from his thrusting. All of her body seemed to jiggle with every pump.

"That's it boy, grab the teat that fed you," Papa said. What? What the hell is he talking about? James thought, but thoughts were fleeting and he continued to fuck her, getting jerkier and harder.

"Don't come yet, boy," Papa said, "there's something you need to know first."

James slowed a bit, but there was no stopping this now.

"That's right. This is your very real Mama. The very one that bore you."

What?? How can that be? James continued to drive, but slower and more deliberately. Mama began to groan in a series of sobs timed to his dick. She was about to cum.

"That's your Mama, and guess what? she ain't out to pasture yet. She is on her moons, still gets her blood, and today she is as fertile as can be," Papa said as he rose, still stroking his cock.

Mama began to climax, and her pussy clenched and pulled him in. James began to feel his gizem rising. He let out a low bellow.

"That's right son," Papa growled, "Come into your Mama's pussy. Give her your seed, unh--" Papa began to shoot his load all over Mama's head, leaving white pearls of cum on her hair.

"Yes baby!" Mama exclaimed her first words of the night. "Come inside mommy! Give me that sweet load! Good boy!!!!"

James pushed deep into his mother a final time, smushing the head of his cock against her cervix, before spilling shot after shot of his cum into her womb.

A moment passed. A minute? An hour? James had collapsed onto the bed, his mind so full and confused, but his body so complete and content.

Then Papa walked back to his chair.

"That's enough for tonight, son. We got work to do tomorrow."

creme420
creme420
60 Followers