Family First Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,010 Followers

Tim whispered something in his wife's ear that made her grin. Dropping down to her hands and knees, Mary crawled between their legs and started pleasuring both of them at once with her tongue. She sucked Danny's balls into her mouth before licking Christina's juices from the exposed part of his shaft. Eventually she moved higher, fastening her mouth on Christina's clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue while sucking gently on the tiny bundle of nerves.

"Oh fuck, Mom!" Danny groaned. "That feels so goddamn good!"

Mary moaned in response, sending vibrations through Christina's sensitive lady bits.

Christina would have said something similar, but the combined pleasure of Mary's tongue and Danny's cock triggered another jaw-clenching orgasm that set off fireworks behind her eyes. Her cousin and aunt kept up their stimulation, driving her to almost uncomfortable levels of sensation.

She slumped back against Danny, sighing deeply as Mary kept dutifully licking and sucking at the juncture of their bodies. Her aunt's actions elicited little more than a pleasant tingling sensation between her legs. Even though she knew she wouldn't cum again anytime soon, the attention still made her feel all warm and happy inside.

When her consciousnesses finally started floating back to the surface, she realized that Danny still hadn't cum. She'd been so focused on her own pleasure that she'd barely given a second thought to his. It only seemed fair that she did something to correct that.

She lifted herself slowly off of him and reached between her legs. Grasping the base of his cock, she adjusting their angle slightly so that the head of his cock nestled against the crinkly pink star of her anus. Her natural lubrication was more than enough to ease him past the tight ring of muscle that guarded the entrance to her ass.

"Oh, Chris..." Danny moaned as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into her bowels.

When Danny was fully lodged inside, he held her tight against him, planting light kisses along the skin of her neck and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. There was something about having his dick buried in her ass that made Christina's stomach do flip-flops. She felt so incredibly full of him. Every twitch and movement of his cock made her shudder, and the fact that her aunt was watching her get fucked in the ass from mere inches away only heightened the dirty thrill.

"Do you really like that?" Mary asked, her voice trembling with anxiety.

Christina nodded. "It feels incredible. Totally different from anything else..."

Before she had the chance to say any more, Danny started gently rocking her hips in his lap. Her eyelids fluttered, and her breathing became more erratic as she felt the ridge of his cock-head grind against her insides.

A quiet, "Oh!" escaped her lips as he wrapped his hands around her torso and lifted her upward. Without dislodging himself from her, he repositioned their bodies, so Christina was leaning over the arm of the chair, and he could easily fuck her into her from behind.

"Here it comes," Christina thought, smiling inwardly as Danny started slamming in and out of her butthole with incredible depth and ferocity.

"Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass, Danny," she moaned, egging him on. "Oh, Christ! Keep fucking me! Fill me up, Danny! Cum in my tight little asshole. Show me how much you love fucking your cousin's hot little butt!"

"Oh god! Here it comes, Chris!"

A satisfied smile spread across Christina's cheeks as a feeling of liquid warmth spread outward from her rear passage. Danny grunted and gasped like a bucking bronco as he unloaded inside of her before finally releasing his death grip on her hips and sliding out of her ass.

"Mmmm... thanks," he said as he gulped in deep lungfuls of oxygen.

"Thank you," Christina replied as she turned to plant a kiss on his lips.

After disentangling herself from Danny, she stood up on shaky legs, taking a moment to find her center of balance after the intense fucking she'd just endured. She was confronted with the sight of her aunt and uncle sitting on the floor, staring up at her. Tim's face was plastered with an excited grin. Mary, on the other hand, was radiating nervousness and unease.

"What's the matter?" Christina asked, suddenly worried that she'd crossed some unspoken line.

Mary seemed to shake out of her daze and forced a smile up at her niece.

"Nothing, dear. I just wasn't expecting... well... that." She hesitated for a moment. "Do you do that often?"

"Not every time. It really turns me on, though, and Danny seems to enjoy it too -- Don't you, Danny?"

"Oh yeah," Danny said, smiling contentedly back at them.

"Doesn't it hurt, though?"

"Not the way Danny does it," she said. "It can feel a little strange at first, but once you get used to it, having a cock up your ass feels fucking incredible. You should try it sometime."

Mary blushed a deep shade of crimson. "Oh no! I couldn't..." she said, casting her eyes downward in embarrassment.

"Why not?"

"I don't know... it just seems so... dirty," Mary mumbled.

"That's part of the fun," Christina replied. "Besides, is it really dirtier than giving your son a blow-job or eating his cum out of your niece's pussy?"

"--or fucking your brother," Tim added.

Mary's blush deepened, but a faint smile began to creep in at the edges of her mouth. "I guess not," she said. "I suppose I never really gave it much thought. It always seemed like the kind of thing people do in porn movies, but not in real life." As she spoke, her eyes wandered over to her husband's crotch, eying his deflated, but still quite large cock. "Besides, there was no way that thing was ever going to fit back there."

"You'd be surprised," Tim said with a sly smile. "My mom loves it when I fuck her in the ass."

The comment drew shocked stares from everyone in the room.

"Oh, come on," he said. "After everything we've all done, is it really all that surprising that my mom enjoys a good buttfucking every now and then?"

Her uncle's incredulous expression made Christina giggle. "I'm starting to really look forward to her next visit," she said.

"Me too," Tim replied, giving his niece a playful wink.

Turning back to Diana, Christina said, "In any case, maybe you're not ready for Uncle Tim quite yet, but I bet Danny would give you a ride to remember."

"I... I don't know..." Mary replied.

"Don't do anything you don't want to, Mom," Danny said, quickly coming to her defense. "But... it would make me really happy to be your first. I promise I would be gentle with you and take it slow. If you don't like it, we can always stop at any time."

Christina watched as her aunt's already weakening resolve crumble away into nothingness. There was literally nothing Mary wouldn't do to make her son happy, even this. She smiled up at him, paying particularly close attention to the rapidly hardening slab of flesh protruding from between his legs.

"Okay. You convinced me," she said. "How do we start?"

"Yay!" Christina exclaimed,as she gleefully clapped her hands together. "I'll go get the lube. Don't start without me!"

She quickly scampered away, heading down to Danny's room and pulling the small bottle of lubrication from his bedside table. On her way back, she stopped by the bathroom to wipe away the remnants of his cum, which had started dripping down her thighs.

With both tasks accomplished, she made her way back to the living room to find her aunt sandwiched between Danny and Tim on the couch. She was sitting sideways, facing her son and stroking his cock while they traded tender kisses. While his wife tended to their son, Tim stroked her back, occasionally reaching around her body to tweak her nipples or rub his fingers over her cunt.

"Are you ready, Mom?" Danny asked, pulling back from their kiss.

"I-I think so," she replied. "What do you want me to do?"

Christina couldn't tell whether her aunt was nervous or excited, but regardless of what she was feeling, it was obvious that she trusted her son to take care of her. Danny planted one last kiss on her lips before helping her to her feet. With a hand placed gently on her lower back, he guided her to the end of the couch and had her bend forward, exposing her pussy and ass to his hungry gaze.

Danny wasn't the only one with an exciting view of the action. From her seat on the living room floor, Christina could see her aunt's naked body in profile. Her rear end looked amazing from its elevated position, as if the twin globes of her ass were begging to be groped, fondled, and caressed. Mary rested her elbows on the cushion below, which had the unintended effect of propping up her large breasts, making them look full and round without a bit of their usual sag.

Mary's heart thudded wildly in her chest as she waited for her son to make his move. She smiled nervously up at her husband, who reached forward and lovingly caressed her cheek before leaning in for a kiss. Tim's warm confidence helped calm the butterflies in her stomach, and to her immense surprise, she felt her pussy begin to moisten in anticipation of what was to come.

Danny, for his part, couldn't help but stop and admire the view. He couldn't imagine anything more enticing than the sight of his mom's ass and pussy, totally open and exposed, put on perfect display for him. Reaching forward, he palmed one of her plump ass cheeks and gave it a gentle squeeze, enjoying the way her muscles tightened up in response to his touch.

"Relax, Mom. Let me take care of you," he said as his hand went higher, rubbing her lower back and the base of her spine.

"Okay," Mary replied. "I'll try."

She sighed as his strong hands moved confidently over her pliant flesh. Danny took his time with her, slowly massaging her hips and thighs until she was totally relaxed.

When he felt she was ready, he dropped to his knees and pressed his face between her legs. He started with long, slow licks from her clit up to her perineum, sliding his tongue through her thick outer lips.

"Ahhhh... that's nice..." Mary moaned, her arousal building steadily with each swipe of her son's tongue.

Just as she was beginning to float away on waves of pleasure, though, Danny's face moved higher. Her eyes shot open and a quiet gasp escaped her lips when the tip of his tongue started tracing slow circles around her anus.

"Oh god! What are you doing?" she groaned.

"Shhh..." Tim whispered. "Just enjoy it. It feels good. Doesn't it?"

She had to admit that it really did. It was a funny sensation, unlike anything she'd ever felt before, and some part of her mind rebelled against the idea of her son's tongue touching something so dirty and private. At the same time, there was something undeniably wonderful about the warm, wet feeling of his tongue slithering over her rear passage -- something intimate and special that made her stomach churn with anticipation.

Moments later, Danny dipped his finger into her pussy, drawing out a fingerful of her milky lubrication. Mary knew what was coming next, and she did her best to stay calm. When his finger finally made contact, she let out a nervous squeak, and her muscles started contracting and pulsing with a will of their own.

Danny smiled as he watched the puckered ring of his mom's anus clench, then relax in a steady rhythm as he traced slow circles around the tight ring of muscle.

When the contractions finally started to die down, he said, "I'm going to put my finger inside, Mom... Is that okay?"

"Nnghhyes!" Mary groaned.

She was quickly losing herself to the strange pleasure pulsing outward from her sensitive hole. The odd sensations increased by several orders of magnitude when Danny pressed the tip of his finger to her entrance. He let it rest there for a moment before pressing it gently but firmly inside.

Mary's breath caught in her throat before releasing in a protracted sigh. Her butthole clenched tightly, but her natural lubrication prevented her muscles from gaining purchase on his invading finger.

"Oh! T-That feels so s-strange," she said, her teeth chattering as Danny slowly worked his finger in and out of her butt.

"In a good way?" He asked.

"Yesss... please don't stop..."

In response, Danny sunk his finger in even deeper. The move elicited a guttural groan from deep within Mary's core, and her whole body started trembling and bucking against her son's hand.

Danny knew she was ready for more.

"Hey Chris, mind tossing me the lube?" He asked.

Christina was sitting cross legged on the floor, rubbing her clit as she watched the slow buildup to the big event. She blew her cousin a kiss before tossing the small bottle in his direction. He caught it with his free hand, popped open the cap and let some of the clear liquid drizzle onto the tip of his erect cock. She felt her own butt clench involuntarily as she remembered how much she enjoyed being on the receiving end of her cousin's cock.

As Danny readied himself, she glanced over to her uncle, who was gently caressing Mary's face, completely ignoring his own very aroused prick. There was something incredibly sweet about the way he smiled lovingly and whispered quiet words of encouragement to her. A lesser man would have been jealous, but it seemed obvious to Christina that the only thing on her uncle's mind was making sure that his wife had a pleasurable experience.

"Are you ready, honey?" He asked.

Mary nodded. "I-I think so."

Turning his gaze upward, Tim smiled and nodded at his son.

"Here it comes," he said. "Just relax and let it happen. You're going to love it."

She smiled nervously back at him, but it only lasted a second. Her eyes bulged outward and she gritted her teeth when Danny's finger slid out of her butt, only to be replaced by the blunt head of his cock. All at once, her discomfort and anxiety came rushing back. Danny's dick felt so massive back there, much too big to ever fit inside her tight little butt hole.

Even so, he kept up the pressure, gently but insistently pushing himself against the tight ring of muscle that guarded the source of his desire.

"Just relax, Aunt Mary," Christina said. "It's going to feel so good when he's all the way inside. Trust me."

Mary frowned and clenched her eyes shut. "I don't think I c-can," she said. "It's too big. It won't--OH!"

Her eyes shot wide open yet again as the head of Danny's cock finally pushed past her barrier and into her forbidden passage. He held himself steady, giving her time to adjust.

"That's so... so... Mmmmm..." Mary moaned, trembling as her eyes rolled back in her head. There were no words to describe the intense pleasure coursing through her veins.

Christina watched in amazement as a complete change overtook her. All of Mary's nervousness and anxiety had been completely replaced with a look of sublime relaxation and joy.

Danny couldn't see his mom's face, but he could sure feel the way her ass clenched and pulsed around his cock. It was an immense struggle to stop himself from ramming himself even deeper into her incredibly tight rectum, but he held himself in check, knowing his patience would pay off soon.

"Give me more, Danny. I want to feel you deep inside of me."

Mary's voice came out in a husky growl that was a far cry from the meek nervousness she'd exhibited mere moments earlier.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes." she said as Danny sunk another inch of his cock into her. "Keep going," she demanded. "Give me all of it!"

This time it was Danny's turn to moan as he pushed forward, burying himself to the hilt in his mom's clutching anus.

Smiling up at her husband, Mary said, "Oh god It feels so fucking good, Tim! Our son's cock is in my ass, and it feels so good!" There was a sort of childlike wonder in her voice, like she couldn't quite believe that any of this was really happening.

"I see that," he replied, smiling with relief as he watched her fear and anxiety submerge beneath a mask of pure lust.

Another lewd groan escaped her lips as Danny started thrusting into her ass with gentle, shallow strokes. She started panting as he fucked her deeper and harder. With each stroke, he would pull out farther and push in harder until the full length of his prick was sliding in and out of her gaping asshole.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Yes!" Mary shrieked as her son fucked her ass with ever increasing intensity.

Christina couldn't imagine anything more arousing than watching her cousin slam his cock in and out of her aunt's ass. Their bodies made a wet slapping sound every time his groin made contact with the round cushion of her ass, and Mary's sumptuous flesh rolled and jiggled in time with his rapid thrusts.

Tim leaned forward and kissed his wife deeply, muffling her screams. He reached forward and cupped her breasts, rolling her dark nipples between his thumb and forefinger and squeezing her pliant flesh.

"Your ass feels so good, Mom," Danny groaned. "I can't believe we're really doing this!"

Mary's only response was to moan into her husband's mouth and clench herself tightly around her son's invading penis. Danny let out a strained whimper and collapsed forward, so his chest was resting against her sweaty back. Utterly lost in the fog of lust, he pumped her ass with an almost furious intensity, desperate to bury as much of himself inside of her as he could.

Mary was the first to cum. The strange feeling of fullness, combined with the rhythmic 'slap-slap-slap' of Danny's balls banging against the lips of her cunt proved too much for her overworked nerves to manage.

"That's it, Danny. Fuck mommy's asshole, baby. Your dick feels so... so -- Ahhh... Nghhhfuck!"

Before she could finish speaking, a jolt of pleasure rocketed through her body, causing her muscles to tremble and spasm in a wild cavalcade of activity. Her asshole clamped down tightly on Danny's rod, pulsating and massaging it until he too was cumming.

"Oh, Mom... oh, fuck yes! Ungh!" Danny groaned as he forced himself past her contracting muscles and let loose, filling her bowels with thick ropes of semen. He panted and moaned through his intense climax before finally collapsing backward, dislodging himself from her asshole with a wet squishing sound.

Christina was right there, ready to jump into the action. She crawled forward on her hands and knees, grinning at the dazed expression on Danny's face before turning her attention to Mary's gaping asshole. It was fascinating to see her stretched out ring of muscle hanging open, twitching and pulsing in the aftershocks of her orgasm. She wondered whether her own ass looked like that after Danny gave her the same treatment.

It wasn't long before a thick wad of Danny's semen bubbled to the surface and started dribbling down over Mary's wet slit. Christina could no longer resist. Leaning forward, she swiped her tongue upward, gathering her cousin's spunk on her tongue and swallowing it down before diving in for more. Using her lips to form a tight seal, she sucked gently at her aunt's asshole, enjoying the steady flow of salty sperm that poured into her mouth. Her tongue flitted back and forth, teasing out more and more of the delicious fluid.

"Ohhhh... that's so nasty..." Mary mumbled as she felt her niece's tongue burrow into her ass.

When there was nothing left, Christina pulled away, giving her aunt a playful swat on the ass before turning her attention to Danny's wilting cock. She sucked him deep into her mouth, his musky odor filling her nostrils and making her pussy twitch with desire. Once clean, she leaned back and spread her legs wide.

"Eat me, Danny," she said as she used her thumbs to spread her outer lips open, exposing the slick interior of her excited cunt.

She needed to cum, and Danny was more than happy to help. Joining her on the floor, he buried his face in her crotch and started lapping away at her overheated pussy. Moments later, he sucked her clit between her lips and started pumping his index and middle fingers in and out of her clutching hole.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,010 Followers