Family Friends

Story Info
Sometimes friendships are found in unexpected places.
5.8k words
4.72
16.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Family Friends

Chloe enjoys turning heads, commanding second glances and flaunting her attractive body. With such confidence and an outgoing personality, Chloe surprisingly only has a small circle of friends. They're friends with a shared intimate need. A routine health check-up develops into something far more exciting. Sometimes friendships are made in unexpected situations.

Thank you for my story, Maddi. I've always wanted a daddy and big sister. Chloe.

*

I'm not looking for old fashioned romance or that special person in my life. My needs are more physical than emotional. But I'm selective about friends, friends with benefits who satisfy that sexual itch. A smorgasbord of a few guys and girls is much more exciting than commitment and emotional attachment. There's less chance of getting hurt.

It's exciting checking out who's available, being tempted, aroused and choosing someone new to scratch that itch. Friends aren't difficult to find when you're a pretty blonde with a bubbly personality. I also enjoy showing off my 24-year-old body in something body hugging or a low neckline, leaving little to imagination.

Leticia became a friend almost five months ago. She was stunning, with exotic Mediterranean toned skin and I was fascinated with her cute Spanish accent. Her raven black bobbed hair framed her beautiful face and gorgeous teardrop breasts filled her cashmere top. What attracted me the most was her mischievous gaze and licentious grin that promised much more than vanilla sex. I wasn't disappointed.

Remaining just friends can have its challenges. More than the expected intimate feelings can creep into no strings attached friendships. Leticia made having that 'you're getting too friendly' discussion more difficult for both of us. Looking for a new doctor at the time and discovering a boutique medical centre on the Internet was a welcome distraction.

Simply called The Practice, it seemed more like an exclusive club for woman. Doctor Love's name brought a smile to my face while reading that he specialised in women's health and was a sex therapist and counsellor. There's more to having intimate friends than just care-free sex. Sexual health screening is as important as selecting the right like-minded friends. I couldn't resist an appointment to have a look.

Just meeting the Practice Manager made the visit worthwhile. Maddisyn's a tall and attractive brunette with loosely curled hair cascading to below her shoulders and only a year or two older. The voice of reason convinced me of the complication of a new friend working for my doctor. But it didn't stop me enjoying Maddisyn's hips swinging in a short skirt as she showed me around the Practice.

The building was a beautifully restored two-story terrace house and the period features, antique furniture and furnishings were gorgeous. The Practice wasn't your typical medical centre. I was intrigued when Maddisyn mentioned helping Guests with their makeup before seeing Doctor Love. More mystifying were the erotic questions in a survey I completed. The curiosity weaving through my body added to the excitement when I registered as a Guest.

I'd never been so excited about seeing a doctor as I selected a lovely outfit for my first visit. The Sitting Room was wonderful for relaxing before the appointment. I loved the period charm of the room. The chandelier is stunning, pendants glistening in the sunlight from the lace-filled bay window. I had coffee sitting on a luxurious couch in front of the white marble fireplace. I felt so special, all dressed up and treated as a Guest rather than a patient.

I used the Guest Lounge before meeting my new doctor. It was wonderful sitting at the white antique dressing table and indulging in the perfumes and cosmetics provided. There's even a gorgeous spa set in a wrap-around window with a private garden view. I didn't take up Maddisyn's offer of doing my makeup but my curiosity was soon satisfied why Guests would want to look their best for Doctor Love.

My doctor's alluring blue eyes which lit up when he saw me was the first thing I noticed. Doctor Love looked quite distinguished in a tailored three-piece suit and tie. Strikingly handsome for late 50's and with silver threads through his hair, I could imagine older Guests getting excited or younger women wanting to snare a silver fox. I had a feeling my new doctor would turn out better than I had imagined.

There was a connection with Doctor Love I never had with my previous doctor. His charming and caring manner soon put me at ease and I couldn't believe how easy it was discussing my sexual health with someone I had just met. I never once felt uncomfortable. Just impressed. We also discussed the recent break up with Leticia and he recommended some counselling. I couldn't see the need at first but couldn't resist more appointments.

I enjoyed the sessions, melted into the luxurious couch under his warm sensual gaze. Doctor Love just seemed to guide the conversation and without realising it, we had unpacked the emotionally effects of my relationship with Leticia. He made me realise I had more feelings for her than I wanted to admit. Doctor Love wants to explore any underlaying relationship issues for my lack of emotional attachment to a single partner. I had no idea an appointment for a simple check-up would uncover so much!

I hadn't noticed the change in Leticia's affection for me. It's nature to have intimate feelings when in a sexual relationship but I missed the signs of her increasing emotional intimacy. Blinded by the sensational sex was the only excuse I could offer. I learnt the importance of being clear about what we both desired. Friendship rules Doctor Love called them, obvious really but I just assumed Leticia and I were on the same sexual page.

Somehow the counselling morphed into something even more interesting. Doctor Love obviously enjoys checking out pretty young girls. Not in a dirty-old-man sort of way. It was more of a thrill actually, imagining him undressing me with those gorgeous blue eyes. The more revealing my outfits, the more thrilling it became. I'm not sure who was more excited. I was looking forward to our naughty game continuing at today's session.

I sashayed up to the large stained-glass door, my high heels striking the decoratively tiled veranda. 'Hi Chloe,' Maddisyn greeted me and her eyes widening to linger a little longer than necessary.

Maddisyn's reaction filled me with a satisfied glow. 'I love your outfit,' she commented as we moved through to the Sitting Room. It wasn't just Doctor Love I liked to tease.

I decided on a white scoop crop top displaying my stomach with a pierced navel and a matching short stretch skirt. The exposed skin was tanned, toned and generous. The outfit clung to my body, shamelessly displaying bra-less firm round breasts and hugging my ass cheeks above silky-smooth legs.

'Would you like something before seeing Doctor Love?' Maddisyn kindly offered.

I returned her infectious smile. 'I'd love a red,' I answered, my eyes widening excitedly and then taking a seat on one of the couches.

'Certainly,' Maddisyn softly laughed at my playfulness before going to the kitchenette behind her desk at the other end of the Sitting Room.

Maddisyn's mid-thigh skirt dancing to the rhythm of her steps caught my attention. Wearing heels really works for her and her long and toned legs looked amazing. A loosely button-down blouse displaying a little tight cleavage also hadn't escaped my interest. 'How lucky is she to be working with my dreamy doctor?' I thought to myself.

I'd wondered if Maddisyn and my doctor were partners or maybe lovers. I wouldn't be surprised. Doctor Love is delicious eye candy despite being much older. The intimate images entertained my mind until Maddisyn returned with my drink and some chocolates on a silver tray. Something else then caught my notice as Maddisyn bent to place the tray on the coffee table.

I gazed at a pair of beautiful rounded breasts nestled in her white lacy bra. 'I hope you like Shiraz?' she smiled, lingering for a reply.

I lifted my eyes to her seemingly innocent gaze. 'That's a gorgeous bra,' I teased. 'It looks lovely on you,' I added with a naughty grin.

'Oh,... I'm sorry. I didn't realise,' she answered, self-consciously closing the gap with her palm.

Maddisyn seemed uncomfortable with the comment. 'I'm sorry if I embarrassed you,' I apologised.

'That's okay. I should have been more careful,' Maddisyn replied, a coy smile then forming on her lips.

'Oh, you are a tease!' I thought, feeling a ripple of excitement down my spine. I gave a reassuring smile and Maddisyn returned to her desk, skirt swinging with the little more effort she put into my steps.

I finished my drink and stood to catch Maddisyn's attention. 'I'd love your help with my makeup,' I smiled invitingly, using the opportunity for more of her company.

'Let's make you even more beautiful for Doctor Love,' she answered before we made our way to the Guest Lounge.

'I bet you say that to all the pretty Guests,' I flirted back causing a smile to fill her face.

I sat at the dressing table with Maddisyn positioning a makeup stool slightly to my side so I could see my reflection in the mirror. I crossed my legs and noticed her gaze drop briefly as my dress rode up my thigh. My mind soon wandered and my nipples tightened, aroused at her closeness. 'Definitely a friend with benefits prospect,' I silently admonished my voice of reason.

Maddisyn used the cosmetics to do my makeup. 'What about this bright red lipstick to match your personality?' she suggested a little wickedly while showing me the colour.

My eyes widened at Maddisyn's playfulness. 'Why not?' I answered with a grin.

I held Maddisyn's attentive gaze as she outlined my lips and applied lipstick. Her innocent beauty with unblemished pearl-like skin required only a hint of makeup. Maddisyn's eyes sparked beneath her feather like lashes and perfectly sculpture eyebrows. I was drawn to her seductive lips that curled to a cute smile and imagined us kissing with my mouth slowly parting to suck on her plump lower lip. Maddisyn handing me a tissue to blot my lips, leaving me bereft at the interrupted thoughts.

Maddisyn moved behind me and brushed my hair. 'How does that look?' she asked my pensive reflection while applying some hairspray.

'Lovely. Thank you,' I grinned as I held her gaze in the mirror. 'You're gay, aren't you?' I ventured.

Maddisyn hesitated, her eyes narrowing as they searched mine for where I might be going. 'Why do you ask?' she finally replied to my reflection and side-stepping the obvious answer.

I stood up and turned around, straightening my skirt. 'Just wondering,' I simply replied. 'Thanks for your help. Mustn't keep the doctor waiting,' I grinned.

'You'll be worth waiting for,' Maddisyn smiled before starting to tidy up.

I smiled to myself, enjoying Maddisyn's flirting as I left by the side door and made my way along the polished Baltic Pine passageway. My heart started racing with the thought of surprising my doctor with my outfit and I took a few calming breaths as I approach his suite. My high-heels soon sounded my arrival at the dark-stained four-panel door. I entered and found Doctor Love seated at his large antique desk.

I just stood there, drinking in his gorgeous blue sensual eyes. 'Hello Chloe. You look stunning,' his flattery accompanied by a generous smile. 'If a man my age can say such a thing?' he added as he joined me.

My nipples hardened, embossing the fabric of my top as they continued to swell. 'You know I love getting compliments on how I look,' I answered, fluttering my eyelashes.

Doctor Love's appraising gaze finally settled on mine. 'Please, let's take a seat,' he offered while directing me to the plush couches nestled in front of the white marble fireplace.

I sat opposite Doctor Love and ignored the natural urge to tug my skirt down. I just crossed my legs and felt my thong tighten again my moist pussy lips. I was enjoying our little game but it was increasingly frustrating being just his patient. My wicked thoughts were almost as arousing as his gaze caressing my thighs.

Doctor Love flashed me another of his gorgeous smiles. 'What can I do for you?' He commenced. I sighed inwardly and moistened my lips. If only he knew.

'I'd love some sex. I don't suppose you have anything for that?' I laughed not really expecting a reply.

There was a moment's hesitation as if Doctor Love was planning a witty retort. 'I recommend a sexual therapy session,' he amusingly replied.

It's easy talking and joking with my new doctor. I don't think anything would be taboo or cause any awkwardness. I'm sure he enjoys the salacious discussions as much as me. Enjoying the inappropriateness, maybe a little more than we should.

I grinned mischievously and raised an eyebrow. 'You want to be friends?' I continued the banter.

'You're aroused and have an intimate need,' Doctor Love replied in a professional tone and surprisingly without a hint of joking.

My eye widened realising something that I wouldn't have thought to add to a taboo list! 'You're offering me sex?' I clarified while absorbing what I thought was happening.

'Guests find the sexual therapy helpful,' he reassured me as if it was a common treatment!

My mind was racing with the reasons it was so wrong. It was illegal, unethical and blatantly immoral. But the voice of reason couldn't compete with the wicked thought of my own naughty therapist relieving my sexual itch. The temptation of illicit sex just engulfed me like nothing I'd felt before. I recrossed my legs and squeezed my thighs together, stealing a few moments as I gazed around the suite contemplating the insane situation.

Older men, or women, haven't been on my friend radar before. But there was no denying the attraction I felt for Doctor Love. He's certainly handsome and charming. Even more exciting are the titillating discussions and the flirting we both enjoy. It seems we both like doing naughty things we shouldn't. I really didn't take much convincing.

Any lingering hesitations vanished as our gaze met and the pooled moisture between my thighs became a trickle. 'Where's the therapy conducted?' I replied with a tone of being persuaded.

A smile slowly consumed my wicked doctor's face. 'There's a bedroom,' he replied.

My glossy red lips curled to a knowing smile. 'You are set-up for therapy,' I commented. I shouldn't have been surprised really, the Practice providing one surprise after another.

Doctor Love showed me the way to the bedroom through a rounded ornate archway. 'This is lovely,' I gasped taking in the gorgeous period décor.

The room had a beautiful white marble fireplace with a large mirror above. Velvet drapes and fine lace filled the bay window and cherrywood bedside tables with antique lamps made an intimate setting. But the stunning king-sized bed attracted most of my attention while pondering how many Guests had enjoyed it for his so-called sexual therapy?

I trailed my fingers over the luxurious quilt and my pussy throbbed in anticipation at being the next. 'Please, use the ensuite,' Doctor Love offered opening a door off the bedroom.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. 'I've never been with someone so...,' I started to say before realising how it would sound. 'What I mean is, you could be my father,' I added.

Doctor Love flashed me another gorgeous smile. 'Would you like me to be?' he replied and providing another surprise.

A thrill cursed through me with the naughty invitation. 'Part of the therapy?' I asked but my wicked grin was answer enough. 'Won't be long, daddy,' I smiled.

I wondered as I left if Doctor Love actually had any children. I should imagine he would have to be a better father than mine. The joy of seeing the lovely ensuite soon replaced the painful memories.

I discovered a stunning roll-top bath with claw feet and a separate double shower. The antique brass taps and fittings looked lovely against the decorative heritage tiles. A selection of cosmetics was provided on a white dressing table. Pretty lace curtains framed the window and the fragrance of potpourri filled the room. The Practice seemed to think of everything.

I slipped out of my skirt and couldn't help grinning at myself in the mirror. I'd chosen my favourite panties. Maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I'd dreamt for more than counselling. The thong was little more than a patch of silky fabric between my toned thighs. A thought occurred noticing a bottle of water. 'I'll show daddy how naughty I can be,' I whispered at my reflection before returning to the bedroom with the bottle.

My gaze was instantly drawn to Doctor Love lying naked on the bed, supported on his elbows and displaying a lean, muscular and athletic looking body. He obviously looked after himself. My eyes narrowed assessing his long and perfectly proportioned cock with sculptured veins running down its length and a shiny meaty head.

Doctor Love's erection rose from his toned stomach and swayed as I approached. 'Oh daddy, you are pleased to see me,' I teased, bringing a smile to his face.

I took a long sip from the bottle but allowed most of the water to spill and cascade from my chin to cleavage and top. 'Oops,' I laughed, caressing my breasts in a feigned attempt to wipe the liquid away.

The translucent fabric clung enticingly to my chest. 'Look daddy. Do you like my breasts?' I beamed while spreading the wetness.

Doctor Love moistened his lips. 'They're lovely,' he sighed, watching me squeezing my breasts until fully revealed. 'I didn't know I had such a naughty child,' he added. A warm tingling sensation rippled down my spine with the veiled relationship.

I placed the bottle on the bedside table and trailed my fingers along Doctor Love's thigh. 'And you're a naughty daddy,' I grinned, my hand then curling around the hardened flesh to smear the glistening pre-cum with a fingertip.

My eyes sparkled feeling the pulsing veins beneath the skin. 'Are you enjoying me playing with you, daddy?' I jested as my hand glided back and forth.

'You're a very naughty daughter,' Doctor Love sighed. The adrenaline hit was wonderful.

I paused while maintaining a firm grip. 'Do you want me to stop?' I pouted childishly.

Not waiting for a reply, I held my doctor's gaze as I slipped my other hand inside the strings of my thong and eased them over my hips, coiling them over the soft curves of my ass. The skin on my neck bristled with the sensation of air swirling over my slick pussy lips as the moist fabric peeled away.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled one of Doctor Love's legs. My hand resumed caressing his erection as my hips slowly rocked my pussy, coating his firm thigh with slick wetness. 'Umm. That feels so good, daddy,' I moaned as the momentum built.

Doctor Love arched his back, increasing the pressure against my clit. 'That should make it better for my little girl,' he grinned, more adrenaline surging through my veins with the daughter comment.

I sensed the building orgasm patiently consuming every bit of self-control as I fought to prolong the pleasure. 'Oh daddy, I'm so close,' I gasped, my grinding now more demanding than teasing.

Doctor Love reached up to cup my breasts through the sodden fabric of my top and captured my nipples, rolling the sensitive flesh between his thumb pads and fingers. 'Oh, daddy!' I gasped, hungry for air and my stomach a trembling jelly as the climax surged through me.

I rolled off Doctor Love and crawled between his legs. Lowering my face to his groin, I looked up through my eyelashes and held my doctor's gaze as my red lips wrapped around his meaty head. I smiled around his cock hearing his blissful soft moans as my tongue swirled around the sensitive tip.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12