Family Fuck Fest

Story Info
The family goes at it wherever they see fit.
1.1k words
3.49
88.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and steamy porno with Candace, Kyle pulled out of his hot sister and walked off the set. Emily ran up and kissed him tenderly.

"You were amazing honey!" she exclaimed, "you even made me cum twice!"

Kyle laughed before Candace walked by and slapped his ass. "Sure was. My pussy feels like it just got railed by a semi-truck."

Emily wagged her finger at her and said, "Don't ever say then that I'm keeping your brother from fucking your sexy ass."

They laughed and kissed fervently, rubbing their big tits together. They then smiled when they saw that Kyle was hard and swollen again.

"Mmm... you got anymore scenes today, little brother?" Candace asked, trailing her finger slowly across the thick cock.

"Nope. That was the last one," he replied with his trademark grin.

"Let's make it count!" Emily shouted, the two sluts pulling him upstairs and fucking him until he couldn't cum another drop.

******

That night, Kyle grunted deeply as he pulled his cock from Natasha's mouth to erupt a thick load onto her face and tits as she held her mouth to get several mouthfuls before slurping his cock clean.

Melanie then bounced up, having just gotten her pussy creamed by Grayson and bent over the coffee table and giving her ass to Kyle. In seconds, he was gripping her hair and pounding her madly. Melanie screamed at the top of her lungs as her tits swung hard enough to knock her unconscious.

"OH GOD!!! OH FUCK!!" she cried, gripping the table as hard as she could.

Kyle gritted his teeth as she clenched her ass fighter and picked up speed, his balls slamming against her pussy. She screamed and squirted all over his thighs. He grunted and came hard, stuffing her ass full of cum before he pulled, Natasha again slurping him down until he worked up another load to shoot down her throat.

******

Upstairs, Simeon was fucking Victoria's feet, watching her beautiful tits bounce as his cock moved rapidly between her soft soles. He moaned as she moved her feet up and down as well, his balls smacking against her heels.

"Come on baby," she whispered seductively, "fuck those feet hard..."

He picked up speed, holding onto her smooth legs as fucked them even more intensely. Finally, he let out a howl and gushed out several thick ropes of jizz onto her feet, legs, thighs and stomach. She grinned and leaned forward, sucking his flaccid, yet still huge dick into her mouth.

"Oh fuck..." Simeon moaned as she worked to get him hard again. In no time, she pulled back to reveal his slippery, swollen cock. She then pushed him back and impaled her wet pussy on his cock. Both of them moaned and Victoria began to ride him hard, her feet dug deep into the mattress beside his thighs.

Simeon yelled out, grabbing the sheets as Victoria rode his cock like a madwoman.

"Don't just watch them, honey!" she yelled, shaking her tits, "GRAB THEM!"

Simeon yelled out and slapped his hands onto the bouncing rack and held on as Victoria arched her back and gushed a fountain of pussy juice onto his stomach and groin. He then leaned forward to devour as much of her sweaty, mature tits as he could while she screamed and kept bouncing, soaking his rod in her cunt cream.

"GAH!!!" Victoria grunted through clenched teeth, "OH FUCKING FUCK!!"

She came yet again and her arms went weak, causing her to fall forward, her huge boobs pressing against his chest as Simeon began to pump upward, his nuts pounding against her ass. Victoria began to moan and pant like a dog in heat, Simeon's mouth again sucking his tits as he pounded his cock into his grandmother's snatch.

He then pushed her back and hastily pushed her legs up and began ramming her cunt like a battering ram. He braced his arms against the wall and kept fucking her without mercy, Victoria watching him with lust filled eyes as her tits bounced.

She cried out and came even harder, gushing her pussy nut everywhere, Simeon continuing to relentlessly fuck her as he sucked and bit her nipples. She howled out and he slapped her face hard before flipping her onto her hands and knees. He licked his hand and fingered her for several minutes as she came twice more before he plunged his dick back into her cunt.

"AGHHHHHHHHH!!!" Victoria screamed as he began to rail her like a maniac, squeezing her tits tightly as milk poured from them, soaking the pillows and bed sheets as her grandson stuffed her full of cock.

"Fuck..." Simeon panted, continuing to pick up speed.

He then let go of her squirting tits and licked the rich, sweet milk from his hands before grabbing her hips and slamming his cock even harder into her pussy. Feeling her cum again triggered Simeon's own orgasm and he came deep inside her womb and kept bucking his hips, filling her with all the cum his tiny body could produce.

One final jolt was enough to make his arms go weak and he crashed on top of her, his head resting in her sweaty, perfumed cleavage. They kissed fervently, Simeon's hands continuing to squeeze and play with her massive tits while her skilled hands jacked off his swelling dick.

******

"YESSSSS!!!!" Marie screamed as Kendrick pounded his sore, rigid dick into her wet hole, "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!!!"

"Oh fuck..." he panted, sucking her flailing tits, his nuts smacking rhythmically into her ass.

He burst hard into her, pulling out to jack out another load onto Gabby's face while she was getting rammed up her ass by Thomas. On the couch, Kyle was aggressively fucking Melanie, both lovers moaning in unison as Melanie came violently, coating Kyle's cock and the cushions in her warm, sweet pussy juice.

Cassidy was behind them, bouncing on Damian's cock while he sucked her tits and slapped her ass. She howled and came also, covering his dick in her spooge. Kyle then yelled out, cumming hard in Melanie as she shook and screamed, getting stuffed with gallons and gallons of Kyle's hot seed.

When he ran dry, he turned to Damian, who smiled knowingly before Kyle inserted his cock into his mouth. He then leaned down to kiss Cassidy while she continued to ride. Damian gagged on the huge dick but kept sucking, Kyle moaning as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Cassidy then leaned forward to suck his nuts and lick his ass, Kyle moaning louder. He then pulled out and Cassidy began jacking him off, his dick blasting a massive load over both Damian and Cassidy, firing into their mouths, Damian's chest and Cassidy's tits until their entire torsos were covered.

Damian could soon take no more and let off in Cassidy's pussy, filling her womb with his spunk. She raised up and let his deflated cock slap against his cum covered stomach, licking him clean as he did the same. Kyle grabbed a beer and sat on the cum soaked couch, making out with Damian as Cassidy sucked both of them clean.