Family Fuckery 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha." Billie's smiling down at me. Her wicked grin is filled with sex-fueled heat and hunger. Those gorgeous eyes of hers sparkling so bright. Those fucking titties of hers jiggling so enticingly as she grinds on my huge, thick veins-covered cock. Riding me. The Henny bottle in her hand as she sucks on it. Drinking as she grinds me. Back and forth, then all the way around in a circle. Working my cock like a true fuck-whore expert would. Fuck! My bitch is hot! That thick blonde hair swaying around. Those incredibly luscious lips pursed tight around that Henny bottle as she drinks. Damn, damn, damn. Just damn, damn, damn. Ha. (Huge, happy-pimp grin beaming on my face)

"Here..." Billie smirks. She pours a little Henny on her breasts, and playfully shaking her eyebrows at me. I smirk back, and lean up, sucking the fuck outta those all natural 34DD beauties. Lapping up the Henny, and sucking in as much of each big, soft knocker as I can, as I do.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love it. UHH! Suck my boobs, baby. Yeahhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love your huge-fucking cock. God! What a fucking cock!" Billie has me so damn hard in her soaking wet pussy. My cock is throbbing so violently hard... like Billie's pussy is... feeling so damn good. Fucking so damn good. Getting fucked so damn good. Ha.

My hands are squeezing both of her plump booty cheeks, nice and deep-like, as I gorge myself on those Henny flavored titties. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL TITTIES! AND SO DAMN TASTY TOO! WOO!

Billie keeps dribbling Henny out, all over her titties, as I furiously suck them super-deep, very happy, and totally clean. Most of each big breast is stuffed deep, deep, deep into my mouth as I suck their insanely beautiful brains out.

I'm looking up at my gorgeous blonde chick and winking as I suck the uber-sexy soul outta those fucking perfect jugs. Pulling them hard with my mouth, and desperately trying to stuff even more of each one into my mouth as Billie smiles so sexy down at me, slowly and heatedly licking around those amazing lips, then chugging the bottle and blowing me kisses. Moaning and cooing so blissfully as she rides me... her now cumming pussy quickly pumping and slow-grinding my massive dick thrillbilly silly, baby... FUCK... YEAH... and gets her big tits orally worshipped by her horny as all fuck, very loving boyfriend. Awesome fun in my room. What about in Kaia's?...

"GOD, GOD, GOD!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Kaia screams out. Her bed rocking as Spence drives that huge, fat dick deep and hard up her trembling cunt. Her beautiful legs pulling him in as deep as his obese, uncut cock will go. She's smiling wide and blowing bubbles, hugging Spence tight to her as he pounds her pussy righteously.

Spence can't stop smirking... and sweating. That goofy-ass trademark grin of his is making Kaia laugh... as she cums again.

But... the door flies open and.... Mom's standing in the doorway, in her white silk robe... and nothing else... arms folded under her amazingly awesome breasts. She's looking Kaia and Spence both, very serious and disappointed. So much so, Spence and Kaia stop fucking. Both are silent now.

Uh oh... What will she do? How mad is she? How did Billie and I finish up our Henny flavored fun?... Will Spence ever stop sweating? Tune in next time to find out. Cause my family is always fucking... and always all about the fuckery. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 month ago

How did he fuck 2 girls in 2 different rooms at the same time

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Monster Pt. 01 Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01 Sisters make brother a great offer. Mom agrees.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories