Family Fuckery 03

Story Info
More fun fuckery with mom and my friends.
2.7k words
14.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Family Fuckery 03

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake Incest Fantasy Sex Fiction

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, I love when you cum in me, baby. Yeahhhhhhhh. I love it! Hehehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I start kissing and licking mom's sexy neck. Still slowly fucking her from behind. Laying over gently on her back as my cock finishes cumming inside her magical milf-pussy.

She crooks her neck and moves her long blonde hair aside for me so I can have unfettered access to that delicious neck of hers. Damn, she's smelling extra-sweet too. (Sniff, sniff)... So sweet and peppermint-fresh.

A few more soft, loving kisses as mom wiggles her pussy on my cock, and a very content and beautiful grin from her later, I roll off of her and lay on my back on her bed. Looking up at her. Grinning and laughing. So happy and relaxed. I'm with my main squeeze... and we just fucked... so I'm feeling extra-good and chillaxed at the moment.

Mom's smiling all happy and relaxed herself. She leans down and playfully rubs her nose on mine, giggling happily.

She kisses me. Those incredibly-luscious lips of hers bedazzling mine once again.

"Mmmmmmm." Another smooch from mom. "I heard that your cousin Vinnie is moving back to town." Mom lays on my chest, making sure to rub those all natural 34FFs on my chest for me. Such a sweet, thoughtful mom. Ha.

"Yeah. He's going to be doing his podcast here from now on. He and Georgia found a place in Burbank."

"Oh, good. It'll be nice to see them again. I know you'll be happy to see Georgia, my love. Hehe." Mom knows me very-well.

"Yeah, but don't worry... you're still my number one girl... even over Billie."

Mom picks her head up, and smiles at me. "Awwwwww. Thank you, sweetheart. You're such a wonderful son... and lover. Hahaha. MWAH!" Mom lays a big smooch on my lips. Playfully tickling my chin, and giggling happily, then kissing me again.

Georgia and my cousin Vinnie... yeah... a nice coincidence lol... are married. She and I are real tight too. And that's a good place to be with her. It makes it so much easier for her to rub those big, gorgeous tits of hers on you. Ha. She's a South African/Canadian milf with one super-sexy accent and tits to match. Plus, she loves to drink beer and smoke weed. A chick after my own heart. Ha.

Vinnie is my cousin on my dad's side. He's a very-fat, cool, easy-going, charming guy with a neatly-trimmed brown beard and a confident, low-key swagger to him. An amateur porn star, and a very successful podcast host. Gettin' Freaky With Vinnie has been a big hit since he started it about two and a half years ago. He moved away to Vegas not long before he started it, but he recently decided to move back to LA.

I haven't seen Vinnie in over a year. Georgia came down to visit us a couple of times since then... and she did a great, great job of entertaining me... but Vinnie was too busy to come along.

"You talk to Spence yet? I decide the direct approach is the best way to broach that sore subject with mom. "I had a talk with him."

"He sent me some roses and a big teddy bear and an apology card but, I just gave Kaia the bear, and Christy the roses. I threw the card away. I just don't want to talk to him right now, baby. I know you want all the drama to go away, but I just don't want to deal with your brother right now." Mom looks at me and tickles my chin again.

"It's fine, mama. I just want you to be happy. That's the most important thing to me."

"Awwww. My baby's so sweet. Thank you for worrying about me and my happiness so much, my love. You mean the world to me and I love you more than anything. More than anything, my king." We exchange very-loving smiles. "Now... it's time for some more fun with my number one guy. Hahahaha." Mama very-excitedly rolls me over onto her, and hugs me tight. Kissing me so passionately. She's ready to fuck again. Hell yeah!

Oh well, looks like round 2 with mom is about to begin, so... ding, ding, bitches. Ha.

...

The diner where Billie works...

"Heyyy, Vinnie. How are you?" Billie hugs my cousin.

"I'm going great, babe. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm awesome. Hey Max... check it out." Billie calls her co-worker and best buddy... and mine... Max over.

"VINN-IEEE! WHAT'S UP, BIG GUYYY??" Max uses her best, over-the-top, fake guido voice to greet Vinnie with a high-five at his table... even though Vinnie's Irish. Hey, she's awesome, so fuck it. Ha.

"Hahaha. Hey, Max. Whatchu been up to?"

"Doing time, big guy. Just doing my time here at the Hollywood Diner lock-up." Max chomps down on her bubblegum, strutting around all cool and Max-like. A sexy bounce in her step. She heads over to the next table to do her job... or fuss at the dude waiting for some more Sprite. Whichever tickles her fancy.

"Where's, Georgia?" Billie asks about Vinnie's wife. Nobody's asking for more drinks or bread or anything from her right now, so she's got some time to chat.

"She's fixing up the new place for us. She's got some friends over helping her, so I decided to drop by here to say hello and see what's up. You know."

"Cool. How's the podcast."

"It's doing great. We just hit 3 million subs."

"Awesome. That's a lot."

"Yeah. The fans have been great. And, by the way, thanks for subscribing, Billie. The more hot chicks I get to subscribe, the better I feel about the show. And the more money rolls in. It's good for the ego... and the wallet." Vinnie winks at Billie and smirks. Billie giggles.

"It's a really cool show. I love it."

"I'm glad you're a fan. You should be on the show."

"Me? I'm just a waitress."

"So? I had a chick on the show last week that gave me a massage the day before. Sure, I did it so she would fuck me, but, I still had her on the show." Another wink at Billie. They both laugh too.

"So, you fucked her?"

"Oh yeah. I fuck a lot of my guests. It's kinda my thing... usually. I don't get 'em all though." Vinnie's playful smirk makes Billie laugh again.

"So... you want me on the show so I'll fuck you, huh?"

"Well... I mean... we're practically family. And... Yeah." Dude's direct. He grins and shrugs his broad shoulders. Billie doesn't get mad though. She just laughs again, and shakes her head.

Vinnie has a way with women. He may be a big, really-fat dude and all, but... the dude can charm the panties off of pretty much any chick he wants to... usually. Ha.

"You should have Max on then. She fucks just about anyone." Billie teases as Max strolls back over to Vinnie's table with that sexy bounce in her step. Big titties jiggling. Still chomping down on that gum and smirking.

"Hey, you. You're the one that made out with Bob in the walk-in earlier." Max being Max. Not giving a fuck who hears her spill the beans about pretty much anything.

"Maxxxx..." Billie gives her co-worker a "keep quiet, dummy" look and giggles. She didn't want that juicy bit of info getting out.

"Hey, relax. Vinnie's not gonna squeal on you. Are you, big guy?" Max playfully slaps the back of his shoulder. Smirking at him, then at Billie.

"Lips sealed." Vinnie makes a zipped-shut motion across his mouth.

Billie shakes her head and laughs again. She flirts, and does a little "fun" stuff when she's in the mood, but, she's only gone so far with other guys since we've been together. It seems like her and ol' Bob though are getting along really, really well.

Funny thing is, Bob's dating my sister Kaia now behind his son Brad's back. Doing his jealous son's girlfriend behind his back. That could turn out to be a tad touchy of a situation down the road.

Seems like Bob's trying to make the rounds with my female family members. Good thing for him I'm not his son. I'm not the jealous type... usually. Ha.

"Yeah, ol' Bob was gonna fuck her, but Latifah (the cook) walked in on 'em."

"MAX... that's not true! We just... made out a little, that's all." Billie shakes her head in disbelief, laughing at Max's revisionist view of what happened earlier in the walk-in freezer.

"He's gonna fuck her before long. Watch." Max teases Billie. Smirking mightily and chewing that gum mightily as well.

"I'd love to... and join in too." Vinnie laughs, and winks at Billie. Max laughs too. Billie just shakes her head and chuckles as she moves over to the next table to pick up her tip and wipe the table clean.

"Speaking of fucking... what don't you drop by the show later, Max? Maybe bring Penny with you. I'm having a sex therapist on and she's gonna show me a few of her tricks of the trade." Vinnie mischievously wiggles his eyebrows at Max, and chuckles himself. He's always flirting... always.

"A sex therapist, huh? You fuck her too?" Max asks. She and Vinnie have a past together, so there's always that kinda-weird, flirtatious energy between them.

"Nah... not yet. I didn't even get to make out with her or anything... yet." He playfully winks at Max.

"Ha! Always on the hunt for pussy, huh, Vinnie?"

"Oh yeah. I'm a very-horny hunter." He squeezes Max's plump ass as she starts to walk over to another customer. She nudges him, shakes her head, and smirks. "You coming over, then?"

"I'll think about it. Gotta go... got work to do, you kinky perv." Max half-heartedly waves back to Vinnie as she gets back to work.

Speaking of my weed-sales girl/close fuck-buddy Penny...

"God, you've got such a beautiful mouth, doll. UHH! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love your cum, Bob. It's so yummy, sweetie. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Damn, Bob strikes again. The charming, mature city councilman is a major league playa. Penny's blowing him in his car. Her short blonde-haired head bobbing away in his lap. Loudly slurping down his gooey seed while Bob smokes some good shit and smiles. His right hand on top of Penny's bouncing head.

"Wow! You cum a lot, Bob. And it tastes so damn good too, sweetie." Penny sits up and smiles at ol' Bob. She licks her gorgeous, pink lip gloss-smeared lips clean and winks at him. He winks back. Smoking all confident as he puts his extra-large, mature dick away and zips up.

Penny pulls the visor down and puts some more lip gloss on in the mirror.

Bob chillaxes. Smoking, and looking around the park. They're parked in the quiet parking lot.

Penny sold him a bag of our new stuff, and they got to talking, and... next thing you know, she was sucking his ten-inch dick. Ha. Bob's got the mojo for sure.

"Can you come over tonight? Leonard's going out with his friends, so we'll have the place to ourselves." Penny asks as she puts on her lip gloss.

Bob's texting.

"I'll have to get back to you on that, sweetheart. I may have plans."

"Ok, just let me know. My friend Amy really wants to meet you. She lives across the hall. She's always horny as hell."

"My kinda gal." Bob and Penny laugh.

Back at the diner...

"My God, Bob." Billie laughs to herself. Bob texted her, asking if she wanted to come over to his house tonight. Yep... the dude's definitely a playa."

She texts him back that she really likes him and all, but, I'm her only man, and she and I are hanging out tonight.

Sorry, playa.

Back in Bob's Mercedes...

Bob gets the text, but he doesn't let it get him down.

"Looks like I'm free, doll. I'll be there."

"Great. Amy loves anal... like me... so, I hope you can handle two extra-horny butt babes at the same time, sweetie." Penny giggles. Smoothing her lips glosses into her lips with them and blowing Bob a sexy kiss.

"Oh, I can definitely handle you both, baby." Bob and Penny laugh, then kiss.

Back inside the diner... In the men's restroom...

Vinnie belches a big one while he stands at the urinal and pees. Casually whistling away. Dude pisses a lot, so it may take awhile before he's done whistling.

"So..." Max surprises Vinnie when she confidently saunters over to him at the urinal. She's still chomping on that gum. Her arms folded under those incredibly luscious, big, heaving breasts. "You show up again and want to fuck me... again! No calls or nothing. And, you're trying to fuck my best friend's girlfriend too. And... he's your cousin! What an asshole." Max deviously smirks at Vinnie. Chewing hard on that gum. Slapping at his arm. Faux-disgusted at him. Like I said, Max and Vinnie have a past together. And, like I said before, Vinnie may be a big, really, really fat dude, but, he gets pussy... A lot of it.

"Hey... sorry about not calling. Georgia and I have been spending so much time together and the show has thankfully been a huge hit and everything. I've been really busy. Sorry, baby."

"Baby...sheesh. Save that shit." Max flips him off, then smirks again at him. Max's flirting and cock teasing can be a bit different than other's, but hey... she's a smokin' hot, long dark brown-haired beauty with some of the sexiest big tits... and lips... ever. So, you deal with it. Ha.

Max reaches out and grabs Vinnie's obese, pissing cock. Her fingers barely able to reach around the massive lower shaft. She jerks it as he pisses. Watching the heavy, light-yellow stream splash against the back of the urinal. Still chomping on that gum. Sighing too.

Vinnie just grins. Not saying a word. Just groaning low and light.

"If you expect us to start up again, you better be realizing, real quick, that this is my fucking dick! You understand, big guy?" Max looks Vinnie right in the eye. Dead serious. She jerks his cock a little faster as Vinnie thinks it over.

"You got it, baby. You'll be my number one. Even over my wife." Vinnie's very-horny, very playful smirk makes Max shake her head and smirk herself.

She takes her gum from her mouth and places it in Vinnie's hand, smirking right at him. She kneels down and quickly moves his pissing meat over to her mouth, letting it piss right in there. Max has her mouth open, letting Vinnie watch his piss shooting into her mouth as she jerks his fat dick.

Vinnie grins from ear to ear, grunting so happily as he watches all of that yellow, dick-wine splash into Max's mouth, very-quickly being gulped down by her.

Max pulls Vinnie's pissing cock to her mouth and sucks it. Drinking the last of his heavy stream, then continuing to suck him off after he starts dribbling the last drops of piss onto her wickedly-kinky tongue.

Max bobs fast on that five and a half inch, but very, very fat... especially around the base... cock. She's moaning horny and happily as she slurps that obese dick, swirling her long hair around as she sucks faster and faster.

About three minutes later, Vinnie feeds Max his special sauce. Chicks love Vinnie's cum. Dude's too. Yeah... Vinnie's bisexual. He's mostly into chicks though.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Fucking yummy cum." Max mumbles round that portly cock. Very eagerly swallowing down every last drop of seed my very fat cousin feeds her.

Max confidently wipes her extra-luscious, ruby-red lipstick-smeared lips afterwards, and stands up. She smirks, boss-bitch-like, at Vinnie, and grabs her gum from his hand. She calmly puts it back into her mouth, and pats his fat, smiling face, not saying a word as she strolls confidently back out of the bathroom. That same sexy bounce in her step. Again... her big titties jiggling away.

Vinnie just stands there and laughs. Shaking his head. Looks like he's got a new main squeeze... and, he's still married. Welcome back to LA, cousin. Ha.

Tune in next time for more kinky stuff from my horny family and friends.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love this cock so much. Hehe. Yum." Mom's sucking my cock gain, so I gotta go. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Sucks Dick! She can't live without it. So, when Dad's out of town...in Incest/Taboo
My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01 Sisters make brother a great offer. Mom agrees.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 01 Starting her vacation off, a mother gets closer with her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories