Family Fuckery Reloaded 01

Story Info
The Family Fuckery series restarted and filthier than ever.
3.6k words
19.2k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Totally Fake... Incest Fueled Debauchery, Depravity, Filth, Fun, And Fuckery... Restarted and Reloaded, Baby!

As I just said this is the Family Fuckery series restarted and reloaded with some of the same characters and storylines.... And some new ones of both... All mixed together to make this new series even bigger, filthier, funner, and with even more incest-fuckery-having per serving... Let's rock, bitches!... Read on and fuck on, my fellow fuckery-fueled freaks

"Mmmmfhhhh."

"Yeahhhhhhh."

"Rawrrr."

"Hahaha. Mmmmmmm."

"God, you've got great tits, Kaia."

"Mmmmm. Thanks. Mmmfh."

Kaia's phone rings...

"Yeah? Ummmfhm. Mmmmmfhhh. Huh?... Oh. Uh..."

"Who is it?"

Spence (The King Of Queens) is curious. Not too curious though to stop feeling up my sister on her bed. He's manhandling those all natty 32Gs pretty damn good. He's got them out of Kaia's pink bra and top. Pawing them nice and deep like. Kissing and nibbling on her neck too while she's on the phone, and writhing heatedly against him... and licking his melon-shaped head... while he paws away on her freaking-gorgeous tits.

"No....... Whatever..." Kaia hangs up and tosses her phone down her bed.

"Who was that?" Spence asks again for the hell of it. He whips his dick out of his jeans at the same time too. Pervertedly smirking away.

"Oh... That was just Otto. No big deal." Kaia whips her top off, chewing her gum, leaving her bra on though. Her big, perky titties hanging perfectly over the large pink cups.

Spence stops right in his tracks. You can hear the needle being ripped off the vinyl as I speak. Ha. He swallows hard. Jaw dropped.

"You... You.. Uh... You mean your big biker boyfriend Otto????" He looks very-nervously at blonde beauty Kaia, who's totally calm and chill. Chewing her gum, and smiling at him. Damn, she's beautiful. Way too beautiful to be making out with our goofy-looking, older half-brother Spence.

"Yeah. So... Are we gonna fuck?" Kaia smiles again. Sticking her tongue out and licking it at Spence to get him moving towards that direction.

"Well... Yeah... But... I mean, what did Otto want?" Spence again, very-nervously asks. Swallowing hard. Scared shitless, but his dick's still hard. Kaia grabs it and pumps it.

"Nothing much. He just wanted to know if you were here. I tried telling him no, but he didn't believe me, so he got pretty mad. So... are we gonna fuck now or what?" Kaia smiles again. Pumping Spence's nervous, but hard, dick.

"WAIT.... He... Uhh... He got pretty mad???? How mad????" Yeah, Spence is scared of Otto.

Kaia shakes her head as she crawls down towards Spence's huge dick to suck it.

"He said he was gonna beat the shit out of you and rip your fucking dick off when he sees you. No big deal. Let's fuck." Kaia calmly starts to suck Spence's dick, but he pushes her away in a hurry.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!... NO BIG DEAL?!?!?!?!?... YOUR 400 POUND BALD BIKER BOYFRIEND SAID HE'S GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA ME AND RIP MY FUCKING DICK OFF WHEN HE SEES ME, AND IT'S NO BIG DEAL?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!" Spence spastically... and super-scared... jumps up off of the bed and immediately falls down, but quickly gets back up and runs out of Kaia's bedroom, screaming. His huge, hooded dick frantically bouncing in front of him the whole way.

"Damn... I really wanted to fuck too. I wonder if James is back yet." Kaia gets up and shakes her head in disgust, chewing her gum, and sighing on her way to my bedroom.

Hey... Spence gon Spence. If you know him, then you know exactly what I mean. Ha.

Kaia's timing is impeccable. She finds me, face down on my bed, mostly asleep. I just got back from taking my wife Billie (Billie Eilish) to work at the diner. I'm dead tired. We were up... well, I was... most of the night drinking. Billie spent a few gulping down a beer or two, but I spent way more than a few chugging a dozen beers and a bottle... or three... of rum down.

My dear step-mom Drita (Mob Wives Drita) was over trying to out drink me... which she may have. Hey, that hot, bad-ass broad can really down her liquor.

Now... I'm tired as fuck with a head that's pounding like I'm in a trash can that's getting beaten with a dozen baseball bat's at the same damn time. I barely made it to the diner and back.

"Wakey, Wakey. Hehe. My sexy, sexy brother. Yummy." Kaia leans down and licks all around my lower back. Softly kissing right above my ass crack when she's done. Holy fuck! It feels so damn good I almost jump up and start celebrating. Ha. God, I love her tongue. It's magical... like mom's.

I start laughing with my head buried in the pillow. Kaia giggles, knowing she's got my undivided attention... bad hangover or not.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck Spence. This ass is much nicer than his chubby one. Hahaha. Yum." Kaia starts playfully biting my butt cheeks. Licking them, then biting each one. Knawing on them.

I growl with such happy delight. My hangover keeping me from fully enjoying the beauty of the situation that I'm in, but I'm still loving what I am enjoying.

My dick's loving it too. It's hard and snaking around against my soft sheets. My sis senses it and runs her sweet hand under me. Rubbing on my erection with such tender loving care. Damn. What a skilled, sexy touch.

Fuck! She surprises me when she slides her kinky tongue right up my ass. Giggling so sexy as she eats out my ass, wrapping her hand around my fat base and stroking my giant rod as she eagerly tosses my salad. What a fucking way to wake up from a really-short nap.

Kaia's tongue swirls around and around in my ass. Licking me out. Fucking my butt in between nasty, fucking-AWESOME swirls.

I just smile and groan. Laying on my pillow. So happy. Feeling better by the swirl.

Over at The Hollywood Diner...

"Max, don't be mad. OK? I'm sorry. I really am."

"Save your apologies, slut. You knew we were dating. Jesus. You're married to the hottest guy ever, and you still have to fuck my boyfriend."

Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) doesn't wanna hear from my busty blonde wife Billie at the moment.

Billie got a ride home from the diner manager George the other day and Max just found out about the blowjob that Billie laid on ol' George while they were parked in a quiet spot, chatting in his car.

Max started dating the fit, 72 year-old, gray-haired manager about two weeks ago.

"I didn't fuck him... I just sucked his dick a little." Billie says quietly. Not trying to piss off Max anymore than she already has.

"A little? Did he cum in your mouth?? Hmm??? Did he???"

"No!... He came in my milkshake." Billie gives her best friend and fellow waitress a calming, half-grin."

"... and you drank it... didn't you???" Max asks in disgust. Folding her arms under her 34DDs that are packed into her tight waitress minidress uniform.

"Yeah. BUT... it's sort of your fault." Billie tries a different tact.

"How the hell is it sort of my fault that you sucked my boyfriend's dick and drank his cum? Huh???" Max is furious. Maybe Billie should try something else.

"Well, you kept going on and on about how great and how big his dick is and how awesome it tasted... and his cum too. It kinda just happened.... I'm sorry though. I really am." Billie gives Max a pouty, I'm sorry look. She smiles sweet and friendly, and rubs Max's shoulder in a comforting way.

Max is upset, but she breaks. She can't stay too mad at her friend for long. Besides... Max and I have fucked a ton, so she doesn't really have too strong of a ground to stand on, on this one. "Yeah, yeah." Max realizes that and chuckles as she wipes down the lunch counter.

Back in my bedroom...

"OH FUCK!!!!! UHHH! MY GOD! YOU'VE GOT SUCH A BIG FREAKING DICK, BRO! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! I LOVE IT IN MY BUTT! My Goddddddddddddd! WOW!!!! WOO!!! YEAH!"

Kaia moved on to ass riding my dick, reverse cowgirl, flexing on it, while I grab onto her luscious jugs and squeeze the sexy soul outta them. Grunting and groaning so damn happy while my perfect baby sis... she's 20... rides me. Rocks me. Ravishes me. And all around fuck the holy shit outta me. She's in charge. She's doing the fucking. I'm just the stunt cock, loving my less-of-a-hangover-riddled life at the moment.

"God..." Kaia lays back on me and licks my left cheek. Purring so happy and horny. Smiling so beautiful and playful. "I wanna have your baby, big bro. Please get me pregnant. Pleaseeeeee." Kaia's smile melts my heart... while her gorgeous, trim, but bouncy ass warms my wildly-throbbing, fourteen-inch, thick-veins-covered dick like butter in a hot pan. Holy fuck... I'm gonna cum, HARD!

I smile at my incredibly-beautiful, busty-blonde sister. How can you say no to that perfect face and awesomely-sexy smile?

We work in tandem. Smiling right at each other. She quickly lifts her butt up and I quickly slide my dick out of her butt and right into her waiting... pumping and juice-pouring... shaved-bare pussy. Right in there in a flash.

Kaia's sweet pussy gobbling up all that fat, throbbing meat and pumping it fast as she moans loud, screaming out when she cums again... and I start cumming. A powerful, mutual Big O for the naughty brother and sister duo fucking heatedly on my big-ass bed. Damn! My cum spews out like a rocket. Shooting off inside that warm, soaking-wet cavern of sex. Spewing jizz-white sex-gold anywhere and everywhere in there.

The whole time, Kaia's trembling cunt wildly-shooting her milky load right back all over my blissfully-smiling cock.

We kiss. As passionately as humanly possible. Our deep and dirty live for one another blazing all around us as we cum and cum and cum! Fuck... yeahhhhhhh!

"I love you, big bro." Kaia smiles so bright. Licking at my lips then kissing me again. Wiggling that sweet coochie pie all naughty and all on my still twitching rod shoved so damn deep up that delicious pie hole. Giggling away as she chews her gum.

"Love you too, hot stuff. Love you too." I just smile, dude. My hangover completely gone. My gorgeous sister smiling at me. Shoving her naughty tongue down my throat... and wiggling that awesome pussy pie all over my drained monster. My oh fucking my. (Nice, chill, brotherly-love chuckle)

I don't even remember the damn hangover now. Thanks, sis. Hot sister pussy, the cure for your hangover, every time. Haha.

...

"Spence... what the hell is wrong with you?" My aunt Ronda Rousey asks my scared shirtless half-brother. He ran over to Ronda and uncle Dave's house across the street. Dave's out, and Ronda was doing her daily yoga routine in the living room when Spence burst through the door, screaming for his life.

Ronda's still stretching. Looking fucking amazing in her baby blue yoga top and pants. That awesome, super-firm ass of hers looking especially delicious in those very-form-showcasing yoga pants. Damn! I love aunt Ronda's ass!. FUCK! I fucked it last night before Drita came over. Dave was on a date with my sister Kate (Kate Upton). And, I want it again... and again... anddddddd again, and again, and again, and... Ha! YEAH, I really dig it. (Loving, horny nephew thumbs up)

Spence's heavy breathing as he vends over trying to catch his breath, sweating and growling in fear, makes Ronda shake her head as she stretches to the side. Trying to ignore the chubby, pasty-white freak with the huge, uncut dick hanging out of his baggy shorts in her living room, trying to hide from Kaia's biker boyfriend.

Otto is a pretty cool guy, actually. He just doesn't like Spence. My brother just has the unique ability to piss people off just by existing. Ha. Again... as I said earlier... Spence gon Spence. If you know him, then you know exactly what I mean by that.

Otto likes me. He likes everybody in our family... except Spence. There like big, bald, bad-ass oil, and short, chubby, pasty-white freak water. Ha. Yeah... it's kinda funny, actually. Not for Spence, but for the rest of us.

"Dude, you gotta relax. Your dick's gonna fall off. And, you definitely don't want that to happen. It's the best thing about you." Ronda smirks as she stretches. Tyri g to help Spence relax... I guess. Ha.

Yeah, when Spence isn't pissing off Otto... or any random other person... he's getting laid. As you could see earlier with Kaia, dude gets... or almost gets... tons of pussy. He may be a short, chubby, melon-headed, pasty-white, pervy, annoying dork, but... he gets laid... a lot. He just has that gift. And, that dick. And, he definitely knows how to use it. That runs in our family, thankfully. Ha.

He's a hardcore freak too. He's actually married at the moment to two chicks from New York. Monica and Rachel. Both are gorgeous. Monica's a brunette with long, dark hair and a tight, beautiful body and C cup titties. Rachel's got long, dirty-blonde hair and the same tight, beautiful body with B cup titties.

On top of that, my new sister-in-law Monica has something else... a big fucking dick. Yep. A Big fucking dick. A beautiful woman with a big fucking dick. She's really beautiful. She's got a model's face and the tits and ass of a goddess. And, the dick of a god. Ha. Ten inches long and always ready to fuck. Kinda slender, but smooth, and always hard and ready to jizz.

Monica was born a woman. She was also married to some dude named Chandler back in NYC. She got sick of them though and decided to make a few changes in her life. A few big ones. Like, dumping Chandler and marrying her best friend Rachel.

And... getting a big dick.

And... leaving NYC with Rachel and moving out here to LA, which is where she ran into my scared-shitless brother Spence.

Spence, the scared of his own shadow, pasty-white perv pimp with the big, fat dick, married them both. And, they've been banging happily ever since.

Anyway, that's the quick version. It's the short one, so it's the best one. Ha.

Spence, by the way, is bisexual, so he catches it and pitches it both, hard and heavy. He got Rachel pregnant recently, but she had an abortion. They want a stress-free life of fun... which is kinda hard for Spence when he's running for his life from a 400 pound bald biker that wants to rip his fucking dick off.

After Spence finally catches his breath and tells Ronda everything over a beer. He kinda calms down for awhile... a little.

Ronda just laughs and drinks her beer at her kitchen table. Amused by Spence's tough... and possibly very, very-painful... predicament. Remember, I said earlier that it's kinda funny for us... except for Spence, of course. Ha.

Spence starts ogling our gorgeous, famous bad-ass aunt. Her long hair pinned-up in a ponytail. Those small, but perky titties poking hard into that smooth, tight material of her thin top.

Ronda gets up to throw her beer bottle away, and Spence almost falls out of his chair at the table staring at her absolutely-gorgeous, tight, firm ass. Those skin-tight yoga pants displaying the curvy perfection of it fucking-perfectly.

Spence spastically licks his lips as he stares really-hard, grinning his trademark goofy-perv grin from ear to ear as he starts jerking his huge, hefty dick, thinking about doing what I did to aunt Ronda last night.

Spence reaches out and very-roughly grabs aunt Ronda's fucking-awesome ass as she walks by. Double hand Vulkan death grip and all. Dude's ready to roll. Ronda gets ready to slap him silly, but she doesn't. She takes a little sympathy on poor Spence... plus, she likes the way he's manhandling her butt. Ronda lives it rough. She gives it rough, and she loves it rough. And, she enjoys fucking him too. Hey... it's what we do in my funky family. (Big horny grin)... Aunt Ronda's fit in perfectly with us since she joined the family. And God, I love her... and her gorgeous rump. (Another big horny grin)

While things take a turn for the hornier over at aunt Ronda's, I stop by Monica and Spence's thinking my scared-shitless brother is there...

"Hey, James."

Monica invites me in after she tells me that she hasn't seen Spence. Rachel's out too, so it's just me and my big-dicked... but very-beautiful... sister-in-law.

We have a beer and chat for awhile on the couch. I really dig Monica. She can be a bit high-maintenance and a bit bossy, but she's also cool to talk to. And damn, she's got great tits. And, that beautiful face too. You really do forget that she's got a dick between those well-toned legs.

Monica ends up blowing me after a few more minutes of nice, chill chat. I sit there on the sofa and smile as my sis-in-law slurps on my giant meat. Perfectly working with that beautiful mouth as I let her do all the work.

Monica bobbing in my lap. Cooing so beautifully-happy as she eats my meat smooth and sexy. Finally drinking my seed with the happiest, cum-slut moans you can imagine. That bitch loves cum. She sucks it down and doesn't stop 'til every single drop of jizz is excitedly released from my big, thumping balls. God, I'm gonna love having her in our family. Ha. Definitely. Ha.

Back at aunt Ronda's...

"Yeahhhh. Eat it, bitch. Eat that ass, you nasty fuck. Yeahhhhhhh." Aunt Ronda smirks mightily as she forcefully rubs her gorgeous rump all over Spence's goofy grinning face. Really grinding it on that pasty-white punim.

Spence finishes yanking down Ronda's leggings, and she steps out of them while he playfully bites and sucks on her booty cheeks for a good five minutes straight. Can't blame him. I love sucking those butt cheeks too. As I said... I love my aunt's ass!!! Ha.

Spence is still sitting at the table, orally molesting our aunt's delicious dumper while she very-wickedly smirks, and gives him boss-bitch forceful-direction.

Ronda slaps a cheek and squeezes it while Spence sucks on the other. Licking all over it as he slides his pudgy, kinda-little thumb up her booty hole. Fucking it nice and quick.

"Yeahhhh. Fuck that butt with that little-ass thumb, you freak. Get it nice and loosened-up, bitch. Yeahhhh." Ronda coos happily. That cocky smirk still plastered on that perfect face. Spence reaches up with his left hand and grabs her ponytail. Yanking on it and chuckling as he kisses all over Ronda's left booty cheek.

Aunt Ronda grunts, smirking away, then slaps Spence's head. Laughing, and shoving his chubby face deeper into her booty cheek.

Spence removes his thumb from Ronda's anus long enough to shove his fucking tongue up there... chin deep. Eating out one of the sexiest asses ever.

Ronda's approving, cocky grin is a thing of true sexual beauty. God, she's hot. A bad-ass and, she's super-freaking hot. Pretty fucking perfect.

A few minutes later...

"Take it, bitch! Take that fucking like a man, you little fucking weasel! FUCK!!! GOD DAMN, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DICK! FUCK!!!"

Aunt Ronda's fucking Spence with her ass. He's on the kitchen floor, grinning all goofy and confident from ear to ear. Growling and groaning blissfully.

Ronda's on top of him furiously slamming down onto his fat, ten and a half inch, pale-pink hooded dick, owning it like it's hers... which, at the moment, it very much is.

Ronda's glorious ass is engulfing that uncut cock, eating it alive as she slams down on it over and over and over. Ronda smirking all cocky and in full control like the boss-bitch that she is, slapping Spence, and squirting all over his thumping dick.

Spence can't grin any wider. He's so happy. Even when he's getting slapped in the face by a former MMA/WWE World champ. He's gripping Ronda's hips and growling away. So fucking happy to be right where he's at... all up in that gorgeous, fucking, Ronda Rousey ass.

"CUM, BITCH! CUM!!!!! CUM IN MY FUCKING ASS, BITCH!!!! DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!!!!! FUCK!!! DO IT!!!!"

Ronda slaps the shit outta Spence. He takes it. Wincing in pain, but still goofy grinning his pasty-white ass off... and he starts jizzing out aunt's booty. Flooding it with a huge load of thick and creamy dick milk. Driving his dick up there even further as his dick jolts with intense delight every time he does.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12