Family Fun at the Lake House Pt. 01

Story Info
An extended family lakehouse gathering becomes a fuckfest.
6.5k words
4.49
36.3k
49
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers

Readers interested in more of Luther Casey's family backstories that lead up to this one should check out: "The Root and His Aunt Barbara", "Aunt Lynn Rides Again", as well as my "Sofjia from Belgrade" series.

Per usual, all characters depicted are fictitious and of legal age.

-----------------------------------------

After work on a summer Friday, Luther Casey and his Serbian sweetheart Sofjia headed off to vacation with his family at their lake house.

Sofjia had met Lute's parents and also his Aunt Lynn, who was married to Jack, his dad's brother, and she loved them all. And the feelings were definitely mutual. So she was looking forward to meeting the others who'd be part of the gathering.

And from what Lute and Lynn had told her a few months earlier when they had dinner together in the city, Sofjia expected this family vacation would be unlike any she'd ever known.

Barbara, Lynn's sister who now lived in Los Angeles, would be joining them. As well as Dante, her hunky boyfriend. And though the Casey's were a very sexually liberated family, Lynn chuckled when she told Sofjia that Barbara and Dante would definitely take the Casey shenanigans to a whole other level. So the lake house activities promised to be lively.

Arriving n the early evening, Lute and Sofjia entered unannounced through the kitchen where Lynn was busily mixing margaritas. Greeting them with a squeal and hugs, she handed each a drink, and then in the usual conspiratorial way she talked with Lute, filled them in.

The three couples, Charlie and Denise (Lute's parents), Jack and Lynn, and Dante and Barbara had already been there for a few days. And as Lynn told it, everything was pretty great. "Fucking amazing!" is how she put it.

Dante and Barbara had immediately joined the partner swapping the others had been enjoying for years. And though the Casey men were all very well endowed in their own right, Dante's monster cock became the new star of the show. And he wielded it proudly, like a master swordsman brandishing a thick blade of polished steel. And with their husbands' approval, both Denise and Lynn partook of his wicked sabre.

Dante's and Barbara's lack of inhibitions had quickly rubbed off on the others, so that by the time Lute and Sofjia arrived, it was like they were joining a college spring break beach party. But with hotter women and better liquor.

Earlier that day there'd been some discussion among the couples about whether they needed to tone things down for Lute and Sofjia. Denise said she was still not altogether comfortable that her son knew what they were all up to. And even more uneasy for him to see her naked.

It was an unspoken truth (known only by Lynn and Barbara) that Denise harbored a deep lust for her son's big cock, and she'd learned from the ladies that his feelings towards her were mutual. But their acting on this incestuous attraction was something she absolutely couldn't allow. And she preferred not to be tempted.

But she was outvoted by the others, with the argument that Lute was every bit the libertine they were. And from what they were learning, so was the busty and beautiful Sofjia -- though the full extent of her promiscuity was something they all hoped to discover firsthand, and soon.

So it was agreed the couples would continue on as before.

During the Casey's summer days at the lake, attire was always very casual, and swimsuits and t-shirts were the norm. But for this vacation the ladies had dispensed with bras entirely. So when they weren't in bikini tops, their big beautiful tits flopped loosely under tank tops and tees. And since panties had also been discarded, the men were treated to some nice beaver shots when the ladies wore skirts.

As for the guys, following Dante's lead, they all went commando and let their big cocks hang freely inside their shorts, ready to be stroked or sucked at a moment's notice by any one of the randy ladies.

By their second day together the couples had adopted a routine: Their mornings were spent in activities like boating, water skiing, swimming, biking, and the like. Then after lunch and siestas, drinks began to flow and the pursuits became more leisurely and sexy -- card playing, reading, and hanging out by the water, with couples and threesomes making out and occasionally slipping off to fuck.

After dinner they'd all gather outside to watch the sunset over the lake, which signaled that the real action was about to begin. In their self-anointed roles as "Fun and Games Directors", Dante and Barbara made sure there was always plenty of alcohol on hand to loosen any of their partners' lingering inhibitions. And then once properly lit, their evening's carnal activities would ensue.

So by Day 3 when Lute and Sofjia arrived, there were few inhibitions remaining. And Lute soon discovered that his mom was gladly participating in the whole free-spirited libidinous affair, and was now apparently okay that her son was going to see what a nasty lady she really was.

Because after they arrived andwalked out to join the others on the front lawn by the lake, as they approached the young couple saw that Denise was lying on a blanket on the beach with Dante, her bikini bottoms pulled aside and his hand groping her pussy while they kissed. Seeing her son and his girlfriend, Denise gave a shy wave and then lay her head back and moaned as Dante slid his fingers deeper into her cunt.

While Dante and Denise continued their activities on the beach, Lute introduced his girlfriend to Jack and Barbara. With Lute's encouragement, Sofjia had worn a low cut summer dress and a lacy bra that displayed plenty of her bounteous cleavage. Eyeing her up, Jack and Charlie sincerely hoped she'd be a willing participant in their family games, because they couldn't wait to get their faces planted in her fleshy 34g tits.

Cutting short their make-out session, Dante and Denise joined the others, giving Sofjia her first look at the handsome young Italian stud who'd apparently been ravaging the ladies for days.

Lynn had filled her in on Dante and how he had the biggest and thickest cock she'd ever seen. And given Sofjia's willingness to share Lute with other women, he told her it was only fair for her to have some fun with this Italian stallion.

Sofjia appreciated the offer, but said she'd have to meet Dante before deciding. But now as she admired the handsome man with the six pack abs and olive skin, she became intrigued. And even more so when she scanned down to his silky athletic shorts and saw the bulge of a truly remarkable phallus stretching down his thigh.

Lute had a big beautiful cock that pleased her to no end. But from what she could tell, Dante's cock was like some medieval weapon, that if given the chance would torture and plunder her pussy until she gushed and screamed.

"Yes," she thought to herself, "I'd fuck this guy in a heartbeat."

Sizing her up, Dante had a similar reaction. And as they shook hands, he coyly asked, "So, are you here to play or to watch?"

Glancing over at Lute with a sly smile, she said, "To play."

Wanting to give Sofjia a tour of the lake before sunset, Lute asked if anyone wanted to join them for a boat ride. Barbara chimed in that she and Dante would love to go. And as the foursome grabbed drinks and made their way down to the dock, she turned and gave the others a wink. Which meant she and Dante would soon be initiating the young Sofjia into their family fun club.

Lute captained the boat and Sofjia sat next to him while Dante and Barbara climbed into the back. And as they cruised along the shoreline with Lute pointing out the sights, it wasn't long before he looked in the mirror and saw that the horny couple behind him were already kissing and going at it, with Barbara groping Dante's thick member through his shorts while he massaged her tits.

Lute motioned for Sofjia to check them out, and when she turned she saw that Barbara was now gripping Dante's huge shaft as it poked out the bottom of his silky shorts, dark skinned and ripped, like the rest of his torso. Sliding down onto the boat deck, she then began to kiss and lick his growing member until its silky covering was soaked with her saliva.

Rotating her seat around for a better view, Sofjia watched as Dante pulled down his shorts to give Barbara full access to his huge tool, and stretching her mouth to accommodate his beast, she began to suck it like a pro. Then after shoving his meat into her mouth until she gagged, Dante sat back on the seat as Barbara gripped his shaft.

She continued to stroke and suck his cock until she satisfied with her prep work. Raising her short skirt,and turning towards Sofjia, she positioned her pussy over his engorged cock.

Easing down, she slowly impaled herself on Dante's beast, maintaining eye contact with Sofjia as she did, smiling and moaning, "God, he is so fucking big in me! So fucking big!"

Lute was no longer talking and pointing out lake sights, but instead had cruised their craft into the middle of the big lake, far away from any prying eyes on shore, and watched in the mirror as Barbara and Dante fucked.

Sofjia was now leaning back in her cushioned seat with her legs spread wide as she fingered her pussy, transfixed by the lovers' performance. And as she watched Dante's massive organ stretch Barbara's cunt, she thought it might be the most exciting carnal act she'd ever witnessed, and she resolved that the next time she saw them fuck she'd have her drawing pad at the ready to capture this erotic coupling. And as she watched, her pussy tingled in anticipation of having Dante's savage monster lay her own cunt to waste.

As Barbara continued grinding on Dante's phallus, she pulled off her top and let her big floppy breasts bounce freely atop her chest. And reaching around to grab her tits, Dante groped and squeezed them as he raised his hips and drove his distended colossus harder into her cunt.

"Fuck me, baby! Oh, god, yes, fuck me!" Barbara groaned, "Give me that big fucking cock!"

Their fornicating continued at a steady pace while the boat cruised along and Lute and Sofjia took in the show. But when his grunting informed her that Dante was approaching an orgasm, Barbara dismounted and moved down onto the deck to suck him off, and motioned for Sofjia to join her.

Without hesitation, Sofjia slid down and began sharing in Dante's slick cock, enthralled by its incredible length and girth as she sucked and kissed his distended shaft.

Barbara knew exactly what it took to bring her man off, so while she gripped Dante's cock and hungrily worked its bulbous knob into her mouth, she turned Sofjia loose on his balls.

"That's right, baby, that's right!" Barbara hissed, "Let's make this fucker give us his load!"

"Mmmm, yeah, yeah," Sofjia moaned in agreement, suspecting that Dante's deep groans were signalling an imminent eruption.

Grabbing both their heads, Dante began to moan, and within moments Barbara had her mouth planted over his cock as he launched his first load of spew. Then Sofjia crowded in and joined the sucking as he continued blasting away, filling their mouths and painting their faces until his milky cum dripped down their chins.

Kissing and trading mouthfuls of jism, the two ladies took turns sucking Dante's viscous offerings. As they did, he reached down and started groping Sofjia's tits. Pulling down her dress top and undoing her bra to give him better access, she climbed up and knelt next to him on the seat and draped her luscious melons across his head, shoving her saucer-sized areolas into his mouth.

"Oh, goddamn, these are so fucking beautiful!" Dante moaned as he gripped her breasts and sucked on her wide nipples while Barbara continued slurping on his cock, her face now fully covered in his cum.

It was almost sunset, so Lute had turned the boat back towards home. And by the time they arrived at the dock Barbara had her mouth planted on Sofjia's pussy while Dante continued attending to her sumptuous breasts.

Letting the lovers continue, Lute moored the boat to the dock and then sat back to watch as Dante and Barbara initiated his girlfriend into the family club.

Barbara was just as expert in eating pussy as she was in sucking cock, so it wasn't long before Lute heard the familiar sounds of Sofjia's approaching climax.

"Oh, yes, yes!" she wailed as her body tensed while she came, and then planting her mouth on Dante's, she hungrily kissed him while Barbara continued lapping on her gushing pussy.

Finally collapsing onto the seat, Sofjia turned and looked at Lute, giving him a wide-eyed smile and letting him know she was definitely there to play, and that the games had only just begun.

Shedding their remaining clothes, Barbara, Dante and Sofjia slipped into the lake to wash off the remnants of their lovemaking while Lute sat on the dock to watch. After some prolonged kissing and caressing in the lake, the threesome emerged from the water and onto the beach, drying themselves with towels that awaited them.

Pausing while the threesome slipped back into their clothes, as they all walked towards the house they could hear the sounds of Creedence Clearwater Revival coming from the living room, and though the curtains were drawn, they knew the party was already in full swing.

With candles lit and furniture pushed back to open up the dance floor, Lute's parents and aunt and uncle raised their drinks to welcome back the boaters as Barbara gave them a thumb's up, confirming that Sofjia had completed her initiation with flying colors.

Grabbing drinks, the boaters joined the party and sidled onto the dance floor. To say "sex was in the air" would be an understatement. Denise and Jack were grinding to "Green River", their arms over their heads as they rubbed together in time with the music. While Charlie stood behind Lynn and massaged her tits as he worked his bulging crotch against her ass.

There had been various pairings and threesomes since the couples had been together, but the ladies had agreed that Dante, their prize stud, would be Sofjia's that night, if both she and Lute were willing that is. And from what had just occurred on the boat, their plan was now in play.

So Barbara claimed Lute as her dance partner, leaving Danta and Sofjia to hook up, which they were soon doing in earnest.

Sofjia hadn't bothered to put her bra back on after their dip in the lake, and she'd left most of the top buttons of her dress undone. So as she danced with Dante, she spread her arms out to the side and seductively swayed her chest, taunting him with the big succulent tits whose acquaintance he'd only recently enjoyed.

Not to be outdone, the Italian stud pulled off his shirt, revealing his swarthy muscular torso, and put his hands behind his head as he thrust his hips back and forth to the music, his huge cock tenting up his shorts.

Though they were all occupied with their own partners, the others couldn't help but look over and watch as Sofjia and Dante began their mating dance, lustily taunting and teasing each other as they grooved to the music.

With her dark Serbian complexion and slightly hooked nose, Sofjia was an exotic and voluptuous specimen. And Dante was every bit her match.

"So, you're really okay with her fucking Dante?" Barbara whispered into Lute's ear as they danced.

"Yeah, I am," Lute replied. "I've done some threesomes with her and other girls, so this only seems fair."

"She's really into you, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm not worried about losing her to Dante."

"Cool," she said as she ran her tongue around his ear, "And I hope she likes it rough. Because I think he's really gonna' put the wood to her tonight. He's got that look."

Glancing over at Dante, Lute noticed a lusty gleam in his eyes. But knowing Sofjia as he did, the sly look on her face said she was ready for anything.

"Does she like anal?" Barbara asked, "Because when we really get down he loves to fuck my ass."

This gave Lute pause, since he and Sofjia had only recently begun to have anal sex, and tentatively at that.

She'd been curious about doing anal for some time, but feared his cock would be too big for her back there, so they'd put it off. But when one of their threesome partners had Lute take her that way, he and Sofjia tried it later with lots of lube, but she'd still been pretty sore the next day.

"It's not her favorite," was all Lute said in reply.

Barbara had been Lute's first older lover, hooking up at the lake when he was just 18. And she'd been a patient and caring partner, showing him some tricks on how to please a woman with both his mouth and his big cock. But it had been some time since they'd been together like this, so he was pleased to have her as his lover for the night, knowing they'd have a great time together. And from the looks of the other couples, it promised to be a memorable night for them all.

Under different circumstances, some of the lusty couples might have slipped off to a bedroom by now to continue their lovemaking in more private environs. Perhaps it was the group's shared erotic chemistry that kept them all together, but no one seemed inclined to leave just yet. And they continued to dance and gradually shed their clothes, letting this night of steamy intimacies unfold in full view.

As more drinks were consumed, it wasn't long before all of the ladies' tops had been removed and the men were surrounded by a sea of big beautiful tits swaying to the music.

This unveiling was a special treat for Lute, as he now got to see his mother unabashedly display her big pendulous breasts. He'd only gotten fleeting views of them before, so his eyes kept wandering over to her as she danced with the equally endowed Lynn, their tits rubbing together as they shimmied and kissed.

"Hey, MY tits are over here, Luther," Barbara said jokingly after his eyes had strayed to his mom for the third time, rubbing her own sizeable bosom against Lute's chest.

"You know that she absolutely loves getting fucked by Dante, right?" Barbara whispered, "She's a serious big cock slut."

Lute knew this to be true. But it was also clear that his mom wasn't the only big cock slut in that room. Because he knew for a fact that all three of the ladies had big cock proclivities equal to hers. And it was Sofjia who was now showing her own true colors.

With her dress top down and bunched up on her curvaceous hips, Sofjia looked like a Serbian harlot wooing an Italian lover, her hair matted with sweat and her eyelids lowered and seductive, sassy as all hell. Raising her skirt, she moved her hips forward and rubbed her bare pussy along the thick outline of Dante's cock that was still tucked inside his silky shorts.

Letting her cunt lips spread over his shaft, she began slowly sliding up and down against it, leaving a trace of her pussy juices behind. As she did, Dante leaned back with his hands on his hips and shoved his crotch forward, grinding against her.

"And there's another big cock slut for you," Barbara chuckled to Luther as they watched their partners go at it. "Has she always been this nasty?"

"No, she's grown into it since we've been together," he chuckled, then added, "I hope I haven't corrupted her!"

"She sure doesn't look corrupted to me," Barbara said as she watched Sofjia relish in her slutty ways, staring at Dante and lifting her tits to lick her nipples as they continued rubbing their genitals together, "She was born for this!"

Looking again towards his mom, Lute saw that she was now clenched together with Jack as they kissed and danced.

Jack had shed his shirt and Lute admired how his uncle, even at fifty, was still a buff dude. Jack had been a high school and college baseball star, not pro level, but quite good. And he still maintained a trim and taut physique. And with his summer tan and graying hair, he was the picture of mature virility. And Denise, Lute's mom, was every bit his equal. With a thick mane of dark hair, a pretty face and a voluptuous body that still drew lots of attention, she was an absolute babe.

RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers
12