Family Fun at the Lake House Pt. 03

Story Info
New guests enliven the Casey family vacation sexcapades.
6.4k words
4.79
12.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

This is the final installment in my "Family Fun at the Lake House" series. The story is set in the Midwestern U.S. in the early 1980's. All characters portrayed are fictitious and of legal age.

---------------------------

The Casey family lake house affairs slowed a bit after the departure of Barbara and Dante. Dante in particular, with his huge cock and insatiable sexual appetite, brought a level of carnal fervor to the vacation gathering that left the ladies in need of some relief, what with their nether regions still tender from the onslaught of his voracious beast.

But even with their trysts now less frenzied, plenty of lake house intrigue and partner swapping occurred, and would only increase with the arrival of their next guests.

Bridget, Lute's sister, was set to fly in the day after Barbara and Dante headed back to LA. And coming with her was Simone, an old grad school friend who'd joined some of the Casey family gatherings in years past and was a welcome addition to their high jinks.

In the time Lute and Sofjia had been at the lake there had already been a couple significant turn of events. First had been Sofjia becoming a participant the family's sexual affairs. And with her 36g tits atop her sensuous long-legged frame, she was an in-demand partner and an inventive lover.

Having taken over the first floor back bedroom as her art studio, it became an erotic setting for Sofjia's models to pose nude and be captured in flagrante delicto in her finely rendered drawings. And she had no shortage of willing participants.

But the most momentous happening of the week had been the coupling between Lute and Denise, his mom. It was understood, that like their first tryst, these would only occur with Sofjia joining them. But with the approval of Charlie, Lute's dad, there had been several more of these threesomes, and now there was no turning back.

With his sister's plane set to arrive in the late afternoon, Lute volunteered to make the hour-long drive to pick up Bridget and Simone at the regional airport. And since Sofjia was anxious to meet them, she joined Lute in his VW van for the airport run.

Bridget and Lute had talked on the phone the previous day and she'd pumped him for the lowdown on the family's vacation escapades. She was sorry to have missed Dante and Barbara, since she loved Barbara, and she and Simone were both big cock aficionados. But she hooted when her younger brother sheepishly confessed that he and their mom were now lovers.

Several years before, Bridget and Lute had also crossed that line, finding their own way to be intimate within the bounds of what felt right to them, which meant no vaginal sex, just anal. But if having Sofjia join them meant she and Lute could now engage however they wished, Bridget was all for it. And Sofjia sounded like an absolute babe. So Bridget -- who identified as "super-sexual" rather than"bisexual" -- looked forward to some serious fucking with her brother and his busty girlfriend.

Since finishing graduate school both Bridget and Simone had taken jobs on the east coast, but they hadn't seen each other for some time before they rendezvoused at LaGuardia to make the Midwestern flight together. They'd been lovers since school and Simone was Bridget's hyper-sexual equal. So after a couple of drinks on the plane, but unable to act on their amorous yearnings, by the time they got in Lute's van they were feeling pretty frisky.

The quartet kept an animated conversation going during the drive to the lake, catching up and getting acquainted. But it wasn't long before Bridget had her hand up Simone's skirt and was fingering her pussy while they talked. And by midway point of the trip, Bridget's blouse was open and Simone was groping her lover's tits, providing Sofjia with a view that confirmed Bridget took after her mom in the ample bosom department.

Inspired by the backseat foreplay, Sofjia reached over and slid her hand into Lute's crotch and found he was also aroused by the activities he was catching in the rear view mirror. Gripping his thick member through his shorts, she massaged his meat while he drove.

Lute had taken out the van's middle seat to haul musical gear, which made for a spacious floor area. So with Bridget and Simone still going at it on the back seat, Sofjia pulled out some pillows and a blanket to fashion a comfortable bed on the floor, turning the van into an impromptu love nest for the randy lovers.

Bridget's skirt was now pulled up and her panties removed, and as she knelt on the floor, Simone planted her between Bridget's thighs as she worked her face into her pussy, lapping hungrily as she reached up and groped Bridget's big tits. But when Sofjia moved onto the floor and motioned for them both to join her, they slipped down and wove her into their lovemaking, anxious to explore the body of the beguiling young Serb.

As Bridget and Simone were discovering, the lake house agreement for that summer's vacation was "no undergarments", so when Sofjia pulled up her tank top, her big tits flopped unconstrained onto her chest until Bridget corralled them and shoved her face into their soft mounds. And when Simone raised Sofjia's skirt to finger her pussy, there were no panties to be removed.

So with REM playing on the van's stereo, the three ladies kissed and licked and groped and laughed while Lute finished the drive to the lake. And when he pulled up behind the house and parked, he turned and watched as they continued to cavort, their clothes in disarray as Simone licked Sofjia's pussy while Bridget sucked on her younger lover's luscious tits.

Watching the three buxom beauties romp, Lute had a hard-on of such proportion that the head of his cock was now poking up out of his short's waistband, anxious to plunder any and all of his lusty passengers. But it was now dusk, and knowing the others were waiting dinner for them, he mustered constraint.

"Hey ladies, we're here!" he laughed, "So let's put this on hold and go in and see the family!"

Pulling themselves together, the threesome sighed as they traded some last licks and kisses before gathering their things and heading into the house to officially begin their vacation time together.

Having Bridget and Simone join the family gathering brought a new level of fun to the group. Aside from being a beauty, Bridget was a spirited and vivacious woman who was always the life of a party, teasing and laughing and telling stories that usually cast her in a clownish light that belied her brilliance and success.

And the sexy Simone, whose own family was a rather dour group, reveled in the Casey family merriment and was known to be a bedroom dynamo who enlivened any and all couplings.

So with Barbara and Dante's departure and the arrival of Bridget and Simone, the lake house shenanigans would be different, but nonetheless interesting, especially for Lute. Now having unbridled access to his mom and sister, and with his ever-willing girlfriend joining in, he was living out some long held fantasies.

Anxious to continue what they'd started in the van, Bridget and Simone begged off from the after-dinner card game with the excuse it'd been a long day and they were ready for bed. And giving an exaggerated wink for all to see, Bridget encouraged Sofjia to come join them, saying she also looked really tired.

Lute stayed behind to wash dishes and play a few hands of cards -- hearts was the Casey's preferred game -- but he had a serious hard-on that only grew in anticipation of what awaited him upstairs. And when he finally went up to join the fun, his parents and aunt and uncle paired off for their own carnal activities, which Lute knew they were anxious to begin -- having seen his mom's hand slide under the table to massage his Uncle Jack's cock while they played cards.

Bridget and Simone had taken over the front bedroom with the king-sized bed, and Lute could hear their lovemaking as he climbed the stairs. And when he entered the room he found the trio in the throes of some highly charged girl-on-girl sex. But rather than joining them right away he slid into a chair to watch.

In their own right, each one of the ladies was a sexy she-devil. And when as aroused as they were now, it made for a wild scene, with their big tits flopping around as they engaged in various lusty acts.

When Lute had first entered the room, Sofjia was splayed out on the bed with Bridget's head between her legs and Simone's pussy atop her face. But they soon scrambled into new positions as Simone and Bridget scissored their legs together and began tribbing, rubbing their vulva's and clits against each other's, wailing and grinding while Sofjia kissed them and sucked on their tits until Simone started to cum.

"Oh, god, baby, yes...yes...yes!" she moaned as her pussy began gushing her lady juices, "Yeah, fuck, yeah!"

Then as Simone slid off to rub her clit and prolong her orgasm, Sofjia quickly took over and mounted her pussy atop Bridget's, rubbing against it like a wanton harlot.

"Fuck my pussy, you slut! Fuck me!" Bridget taunted her lover whose thick dark hair was now matted in sweat like her own and her big tits heaving with each breath, "That's right, that's right, that's right! Fuck me!"

The lewd glazed-over look in Sofjia's eyes told Lute everything he needed to know. She was on fire and moving towards a major orgasm. And just as expected, she soon let loose some deep groans as she gnashed her cunt against Bridget's. But to advance her lover's climax, Bridget quickly slid down and shoved her face into Sofjia's pussy, sucking and tonguing her clit until Sofjia screamed.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" she cried as Bridget continued lapping on her cunt, zealously mouthing her now drenched pussy as it glistened with nectar and spit, "Oh, Jesus!"

From his nearby chair Lute was an enthusiastic observer. And having shed his shorts so he could properly stroke his swelling member, he was strategizing when and where he would make his entry into the ladies' fray. But that decision was made for him when Simone spread her legs and motioned him to join her.

"Come here and give me that big cock, Luther," she said in a sexy voice, "I need you in me, baby."

As Lute moved onto the bed, Simone wasted no time as she grabbed his shaft and shoved his cock into her gaping cunt.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! You're so big! So fucking big!"

Lute and Simone had first met at one of her house parties some years before when he was an undergrad downstate and she and Bridget were in grad school in the city. She'd seduced him into her bedroom and they'd fucked while the party continued in the adjacent rooms. And then the threesome met up the next evening at Bridget's for a memorable night together. And after that, since Simone's family lived in California, she'd joined the Casey's for various holiday gatherings, enjoying all of the fun and sexual liberties they offered.

But it'd been a few years since they'd fucked, so Simone was especially excited to have Lute's huge cock plunging her again. Like every woman in the house, she loved big cocks, and Lute's was the biggest she'd ever had.

"Yeah, baby, give me that big dick! God, I've missed it!" she moaned as he reached down and massaged her tits as he drove his meat deep into her pussy, "Oh, yeah, give me that big dick, baby!"

Having worked Sofjia into a wailing orgasm that had only now subsided, Bridget moved over to join her brother as he put the wood to her friend, watching as his huge organ stretched Simone's pussy to the max. Wanting to be as close to their coupling as possible, she put her mouth on Simone's cunt to lick their joined genitals while they fucked. Then momentarily pulling out Lute's cock, Bridget hungrily sucked his slick meat before sliding it back in for them to resume their act.

Bridget had no shortage of lovers, both male and female. She worked in international relations for a London-based organization and traveled frequently in the states and abroad. And like sailors of yore, she had lovers in every port. And though she maintained a professional demeanor at work, after-hours she let down her thick dark hair and became the sex-loving vixen who was now licking her brother's cock as it plumbed the depths of her girlfriend's stretched pussy.

"God, this is so fucking hot!" Bridget sighed as she watched her partners' copulate, her pussy wet in anticipation of having Lute's cock inside her -- something she'd wanted for so long.

Anxious to move things along, Bridget began diddling Simone's clit in a way she was certain would bring her off. And though Simone knew what Bridget was up to, and would have preferred to keep Lute's engorged rod inside her for as long as possible, she succumbed to Bridget's expert fingering and began to wail as another orgasm coursed through her body.

"Oh, goddam you, you nasty slut!" she cried as Bridget continued rubbing her clit, "You fucking whore! You fucking whore!"

With Simone momentarily sated, Bridget maneuvered Lute onto his back and climbed atop his torso, positioning her pussy over his huge member and rubbing its helmeted head against her swollen labia.

"I've been waiting for this forever, Luther," she moaned as she moved down ever so slightly until his cock's head was an inch inside her.

Caressing her pendulous breasts as they swayed above him, Lute slowly raised his hips and gained another inch of her carnal territory.

"Yeah, baby, that is so nice. So fucking nice," Bridget groaned softly as she reciprocated, sliding down a bit more, flexing her pussy muscles around his thick member, "Mmm...so fucking nice."

Moving over to be close to their coupling, Sofjia lay next to Lute, smooshing her tits against him as she kissed his face and then worked down his body while he and Bridget inched ever closer to full-on fucking.

Giving her brother a long lusty look as her pussy stretched around his meat, Bridget slowly eased down until she was fully impaled. Then after stopping for a moment to relish the feeling of having him so deep inside her, she began to move up and down on his beast, her head thrown back and her chest arched forward, her big ripe tits shoved out like dual hood ornaments atop her voluptuous frame.

The sibling's continued at a deliberate pace for some time as they reveled in their long overdue coupling, with Bridget riding like a slow motion buckaroo atop Luther's steed. But as their carnal fervor grew, the intensity of their lovemaking increased until Bridget was bouncing on his cock, driving it deep into her pussy as her tits heaved and swayed in time with their union.

"Mmm...yeah...yeah...yeah!" Bridget moaned as Sofjia reached up to rub her clit, "God, yes!"

After rubbing out her own prolonged orgasm, Simone had slipped unnoticed off the bed and exited the room with a bag she'd pulled from her luggage. And when she returned, Lute and Sofjia saw that she was now wearing a huge black strap-on dildo that glistened from a fresh application of lubricant.

In her blissed-out state Bridget was unaware of what was happening until she felt Simone come behind her and work some lubricant into her anus before she began to shove the big silicone phallus into her ass.

Realizing what was going on, Bridget moaned in delight at having both her orifices filled with big cocks. And though Lute's remained her definite favorite, there was no denying the pleasure of having her bum simultaneously defiled by Simone's huge anal intruder.

"Oh, fuck me! Goddammit, fuck me!" she wailed as her partners worked her over front and rear, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Still lying next to Lute, Sofjia paused to watch as Simone drove her big black appendage in and out of Bridget's ass. Having never seen a strap-on, let alone a colossus of such proportion that it surpassed both Dante and Lute in length and girth, she marveled at the menacing beast's exaggerated veins, big nut sac and bulbous head. It was like one of the medieval weapons she'd seen in a museum back home, and she squirmed at the thought of having it inside her.

It'd only been a few days since Dante had worked over Sofjia's ass, and having seen Lynn get double-teamed by Dante and Lute, she was sorry that Dante had left before she too could get tagged by the two hung studs. And though the huge cock that Simone wielded wasn't real, Sofjia was nonetheless interested in its

possibilities.

But Bridget wasn't yet ready to relinquish the huge dong that was plowing her back forty. And after she maneuvered onto her side, her lovers reinserted their cocks and continued their carnal assaults. With Sofjia wrapped around Lute's torso as he reamed his sister, she shoved her hand into Bridget's cunt and began rubbing her clit like a demon.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Bridget cried as she felt the onrush of an orgasm roiling up in her body, "Goddammit, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Which they did with an intensity that had their sweaty bodies slapping together in a rhythmic accompaniment to their moans and grunts that reverberated throughout the room. And when Bridget's climax rushed to the fore, she didn't hold back, crying out as her pussy gushed a torrent of lady juices that left a large wet spot on the bed.

"Oh, god, god, yes, fuck yes!" she wailed as her lovers continued their incessant offensive, ensuring her orgasm would be one for the ages. And they didn't ease off until she gasped and whimpered as her body slowly went limp.

But once they slid apart and Bridget moved into recovery mode, Lute's still raging hard-on became the focal point of Sofjia's attention. And as she knelt and wrapped her mouth around his slick organ, Simone moved in behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart and applied a dollop of lube to her anus as she worked her fingers up Sofjia's bum.

"Mmm...yeah, yeah," Sofjia moaned as she sucked on Lute's engorged tool, encouraging Simone's nasty intentions as she teased her anus with the head of the monster schlong, inching it slowly inside her bum.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh fuck!" Sofjia groaned as Simone's appendage worked its way in.

Having recently had Dante's huge cock plunder her ass, Sofjia's sphincter was prepared to accommodate this new beast, especially since it wasn't attached to the relentless Italian stud who'd reamed her with a ferocity that she'd relished and returned in kind.

Watching as Simone worked the dong into his girlfriend's ass, Lute was surprised Sofjia was both willing and able to take in this silicone monster. And when she looked up at him with a wide-eyed grimace that morphed into a big smile, he knew her transformation from an un-jaded young art student to a full-on minx was nearly complete. She loved every new carnal twist offered her over the past week and was always game for more.

So as Simone shoved the dildo deeper into her bum, Sofjia considered her options for getting double fucked like Bridget, wanting to have both of these huge cocks inside her.

Taking charge, Sofjia removed Simone's appendage from her ass and clambered atop Luther, maneuvering into a reverse cowgirl position.

"Now fuck my ass, baby," she hissed as he grabbed her hips and slid his cock into her gaping anus.

"Yeah, that's right!" she moaned, loving the feel of his thick tool reaming her bum.

Then giving Simone a nasty grin, she leaned back and offered up her fur lined cunt, pulling her partner's huge black phallus into her spread pussy as Simone moved forward and joined the coupling, shoving her dong into Sofjia's ready twat.

"Oh, god! Oh fuck!" Sofjia moaned as her lovers' huge cocks drove inside her.

Like a moth to a flame, Bridget joined them and moved in to give Lute some deep open-mouthed kisses before draping her tits across his face. Moaning as he suckled his sister's fleshy breasts, Lute reflected on the handful of times he'd had sex with three women and knew it didn't get any better than this. Because he now had three sets of luscious tits within arm's reach, and each of his ladies was an absolute Jezebel.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers
12