Family Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey" she breathed as they broke their kiss. "My baby..." She kissed his face, his nose. "Mommy wants you to lick her pussy as Billy fucks me. And I want your cock in my mouth." She shivered, struggling to regain her equilibrium. "My juices... Billy's cum... Mommy wants you to eat all that. Okay?"

Billy nodded eagerly. "You're the best, mom!" He excitedly walked to the side of the bed then tossed himself onto it, giggling. He laid back, moved so the top of his head was along the edge of the other side, saying "C'mon guys!" He licked his lips exaggeratedly and motioned for both to come over to him.

Karen licked her lips as well, stepping toward the bed. Bobbie put his hand on her arm as she passed him, asking "Mom?" She stopped, turned her head and looked at him.

"You... sure? About me. Fucking you?" He asked nervously, his face set into an unsteady frown.

Karen smiled. Turned back to him and put her fingers up to her lovely boys' lips and made soothing sounds. Truth was she always loved cock. She'd almost gotten a reputation for being a slut when she was younger - then wised up and stopped acting so easy. She'd learned to be picky with the boys she fucked around with, finally settling down with Bill Sr.

Those were the days, back when they were in college. And those first couple of years after they got married! He'd always been a kinkier sort, getting off on sharing her with other guys. And Karen found that she truly was born to be a cum dump. It wasn't just cock she loved... not by a long shot! It was also that hot, creamy, bubbly, sperm filled essence of a man - or her favorite, multiple men, jetting onto her face or body. And of course into her mouth, her pussy, her ass... Anywhere!

But then they had the kids... and it just got harder and harder to live that sort of life when the kids were young.

They'd grown apart. Bill started fooling around, and Karen got wind of it. He'd promised to end it, mend his ways... it was after the third time she caught him that she'd given up. The divorce happened shortly after.

It wasn't fair. She got the kids - and while Bill had joint custody it was easier for him to have girlfriends or just friends with benefits in and out of his apartment. She had to keep things looking normal as the kids grew up, went to school, to camp, to games, become young adults.

She'd looked so fucking forward to her date that day! She'd had had only a couple once the boys turned 18. Lovely delicious sex filled trysts. Karen blinked her eyes, and smiled at her son. No, she wasn't at all sure that this was right, in fact she was pretty sure having sex with her sons was fucked up.

On the other hand, they were all adults. And were already doing fucked up things behind her back, without her knowing about any of it. Whether or not Karen had walked in on her two boys, she knew her ex-husband would still be getting dominated by her daughter; Billy would still be getting dressed up as Lola and helping Bobbie spurt all that wonderful cum. Under her nose and with her none the wiser. So why the fuck shouldn't she join in?

"Afraid you'll knock your mommy up?" she said mischievously. Then saw the look in Bobbie's eyes - shook her head and kissed him on the cheek. "My Galahad" she whispered into his ear. "Mommy is on the pill. Don't worry." She pulled away from him, put her arm around his narrow waist. "In fact" she said as she walked him over to where Billy - no, not Billy. Lola - was waiting impatiently, his/her cock hard, pushed up through the short latex skirt he/she was wearing, bobbing and making Karen's mouth water. Lola, Billy; Karen wasn't going to worry about keeping names straight at a time like this.

"In fact, I was supposed to meet a guy this morning. And I was planning on dragging his ass into a motel and spend the day emptying his balls." She caught the grin on Bobbies face, grinned back at him, continued. "So yes, I'm sure. Better yet I get both of you emptying your pretty balls into me - or on me." Karen got up onto the bed, straddling her other son's head with her knees. "God baby I hope you'll love eating your mommy's wet hot pussy."

Karen looked down on her son Billy's face as she lowered her ass meeting his lips. Such a pretty boy she thought. Kathy had done a great job teaching him how to use makeup, and even though it was smeared and smudged her little boy looked prettier than her daughter. His blond hair had slipped out around the edges of the wig he still wore - the sluttiness of the sight made her pussy drool.

"Unnnnhggg!" Fuck he was good. His tongue on her vulva was magical. She looked down on his torso - the pink latex top was tight on him, a second skin. She allowed her body to move down, she spread her thighs out, enjoying every sensation of her son's tongue probing and licking her pussy. She moved the hem of his slut skirt up so as not to be in the way, then brought her head down, sighing "Such a pretty cock. And all for me..."

She gently grasped the base of it, marveled at its length and girth. "These boys have it over their father" she murmured to the heavy musky glans that brushed along her lips. She felt Bobbies hands on her hips, closed her eyes for a second, and smiling brought the younger of her twin boys' cock into her grateful mouth.

The warm, delightfully soft glans of her baby boy Billy slid between her lips, along her tongue. She moaned softly, breathing in the delicious smell of his skin; Karen pursed her lips around the corona of his cock head - then moaned around it again as her other son Bobbie thrust his cock into her wet, aching pussy.

Billy's tongue was licking her clit - oh he was so good at that Karen thought. Rough for just a fleeting second, then gentle. She knew she was dripping; she hadn't been this turned on in ages. And that sweet delicious cock of her boy... Sleeping arrangements were definitely changing!

"Oh!" Bobbie was thrusting hard into her - fuck but that felt so good! She was on the verge of orgasm, and was holding back, wanting her sons to cum with her.

Suddenly Billy gasped "Mommy!" His hands had been playing with her tits but they stopped, she felt him stiffen beneath her, his cock twitch and pulse in her mouth... the first sweet hot spurt of his creamy dreamy cum into her mouth was too much, she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Uhmmmm..." Karen's orgasm rioted through her body. It was if two endpoints existed, plugged directly into her primary pleasure center. One began in her mouth, the other her pussy. Both were sending sizzling electric jolts that coursed through her body. Billy's cock was spurting jet after jet of incestuous sperm laden cream into her mouth; and Bobbies cock was oh so fuckingly deep - god it was hitting her cervix... she desperately needed to be flooded with more taboo sperm... the cum dump part of her re-emerging after so many empty years.

The orgasm that had been triggered by Billy's cumming cock in her mouth gained power from the stimulation of her other son's cock rough thrusting, youthfully inexpert but so desired grinding deep into her pussy.

Karen shook, her mind blanking, fully and blissfully surrendered to her natural state. She was her twin boy's fuck doll. She wallowed in the pleasure of it; she swallowed yet ropes of drool and sperm dribbled from around her lips down the shaft of her youngest sons' beautiful cock.

It was too much for Bobbie. Truth was, he'd never to that point fucked a girl. Sex before COVID was usually a bit of fondling with some humping, or a hand job if he was really lucky. Lola - the trick he used to rationalize the situation - had sucked his cock far more often than any other girl.

With COVID? No chance of anything - and Billy was in the same boat. So, whenever they could Billy would change into Lola and they'd take the edge off together. Bobbie had hoped that having had blown his nut earlier would have allowed him to last longer but...

Between it being his first fuck, the kink of it being his mom, and what Lola was doing to his cock had him close to orgasm almost immediately. He realized he should have been slower about penetrating his mom - taken his time, allowed his cock to become acclimated to the new sensations.

Instead, he'd plunged into his sexy mom's hot wet milfy pussy from the start! And god, it felt so good... he'd 'hit bottom' from the first thrust. And that hard rubbery whatever the head of his cock was hitting? Fucking fantastic!!

He'd gotten maybe a half dozen grinding rough lunges into his mom when his own orgasm blasted from his balls and fired through his shaft. Bobbie grunted, his mouth stuck in a grinning rictus as he gripped his mother's hips and drove his illicit sperm spewing cock as deep as he could into the vagina that'd borne both he and his twin brother.

And Billy. Pretty Billy/Lola was in heaven. He liked sucking cock. It was something he got really good at during visits with Mr. Delacorte and his friends. He knew he liked pussy too, something Kathy teased him about. She'd rub herself while watching him put toys into his bottom, then let him lick her juice's off her fingers as he made himself cum for her enjoyment.

Lately though she'd have him lay on his back and she'd ride his face to multiple orgasms. The first couple of times she'd ridicule him, sneering about how the other girls on the teams she was on ate her better than he did. And he took her criticism to heart, learned how to please his sister.

As a reward Kathy used one of her strap on dildos and fucked his boi pussy to a sissygasm. Billy had loved the new sensation, even more when his sister told him he was a natural at getting fucked as she fed him his cum. He felt proud as his sister said he was a better fuck then their dad.

Licking both cock and pussy at the same time was scrumptiously erotic. Billy loved it when his cock got sucked; Bobbie would never do that, nor would Kathy. It was his 'Uncle' Delacorte who first sucked him to orgasm, later on a few of his 'Uncle's' buddies at the 'parties' Billy attended would. Lately it was his 'Uncle's' new shemale gurl friend, who'd also taught Billy the joys of sissy 69.

Now that the mouth sucking his cock belonged to his pretty mom? Heaven might end up being a let down! His orgasm already peaked he saw his brother's cock do that special twitch - he knew his mom was cumming - he kissed his mommies pussy thanking her.

Billy watched Bobbie's cock thrust one last time into his mommy's pussy, saw his brothers balls slap against his yummy mommy's engorged clit - he gave them a lick as he heard them both cry out. He felt overwhelmed with emotion - love, gratefulness, a stunned joy - as the cock he knew so well pumped hot spermies into their mom. The twisted kinkiness kept his cock hard as he sucked one of his twin brother's balls into his mouth. He felt awe, his brothers sac twitching between his lips as it's seed spilled into their mom.

And then! The sweet delicious moment he'd been waiting for. Nirvana. Warm savory honey dribbled from his mommy's heavenly pussy as Bobbie finally relaxed. Billy opened his mouth wide and an ecstatically lovely gooey glob dribbled onto his tongue, hot, fresh, wonderful.

He watched as Bobbie slowly pulled that still hard but now glistening cock of his from their mommy's pussy. Lola - he liked that pet name his sister gave him - hungered to lick that red meaty shaft clean with her/his tongue. But later! He moaned as his mom shifted, lifting her torso up a bit - more of that delightful mix of incestuous love juice slid into his mouth.

Karen blinked her eyes as she felt her younger son's mouth and tongue on her vulva. She shivered - that post orgasmic feeling of reality intruding, almost making her want to stop. "Fuck it" she told herself. Her family had already broken so many taboos; she'd been the latecomer to the party - but now? Fuck now she had a lot of catching up to do!

"Bobbie" she said as she felt him leave her. The sensual warmth of his body pressed against her gone. "Lay here next to us." She turned her head, her eyes catching his. "That beautiful cock of yours deserves a lot more attention." She patted the bed next to where she was kneeling over her younger twin boy. "When Billy... er Lola is done. You're next."

Bobbie did. He felt a little weird, but in a good way. It was odd he thought as he laid on the bed next to his brother and his mom; that his first fuck was with her. But he grinned as he watched his mom rub her pussy over Lola's face. She was sure one hell of a MILF. And to be honest, he was sure up for anything else with her!

Karen smiled down at her boy Bobbie. God he was magnificent looking she thought again. Muscled better than Billy, a beautiful stud boy toy. She giggled, brought her hand up to her face to stifle what was threatening to become an almost embarrassing display. "I just realized" she said as she saw the frown start on her slightly older boys face. "This makes me an official cougar. I like it."

Bobbie grinned at that. He'd been afraid his mom was having second thoughts, or worse she found him - too quick, too eager, not good enough, inadequate in some way. He felt himself relaxing, realized he'd been apprehensive about his performance. He found himself blurting out "Mom, that was fantastic! God you're such a MILF! Any of the guys I know..." he stopped. The taboos they'd been breaking, who could he tell?

Karen smiled at him. "Any of the guys you were saying?" Billy was clearly on his way to being a world class pussy licker she was finding out. The kid certainly knew what he was doing! She was close to another cum. And the thought of other young guys finding her attractive was adding fuel to the heat she was feeling in her belly.

Bobbie grinned. "They'd be fighting each other to be in my shoes right now." His grin grew wider. "Mom, did you know I was a virgin?"

Oh fuck. The realization that she was the one who stole her first-born son's cherry sent Karen over the edge. She groaned, ground her pelvis down into her other son's face. Her orgasm was another overwhelming, muscle spasming ride.

She must have blacked out for a moment as she found herself on her side on the bed, Bobbie cradling her head in his hands and Billy - oh her poor little slut scamp Billy - looking ready to cry as he laid curled up next to her, asking in a plaintive voice "Mom? Mommy? Are you okay?"

Karen blinked her eyes, licked her lips. "Boys" she said haltingly. Dry swallowed. Breathed deeply, tried again. "My god you two." She moved her head to catch Bobbie's eyes, smiled. Reached out and took Billy's hand. "Okay? My god boys... that was." She took in a shuddering breath, relaxed. "That was... the most earth-shattering sex I've ever had."

She reached out and pulled her sons towards her. Both of them just felt so right as they relaxed into her. The pink wig Billy had been wearing gone, his blonde locks sodden. He looked scrumptious Karen thought. "My god, my beautiful boys." She kissed each of them tenderly. "I hope you want more... I sure do..." she whispered. "And now, Bobbie." She gave him a squeeze. "That gorgeous cock of yours... I promised something and I'm dying to do it."

She sat up, had Bobbie lay between Billy and herself. Grinning to Billy she and her baby boy - or rather her slutty scamp tramp Lola - leaned down and between the two of them licked Bobbie's cock clean of her juices. And continued, often times their lips kissing with Karen's son's cock between them.

And when Bobbie came it was with his younger brother's alter ego Lola between his knees, his balls in her mouth while his hot MILF mom Karen had his shaft between her lips. Both of them sucking, licking, stroking his dick and balls - he cried out as hot joyous incestuous cream spurted into his mother's covetous mouth.

Karen struggled with what seemed to be a firehouse blast of semen, determined to swallow every drop of her son's load. She couldn't keep up, relaxed and became what she loved to be the most. A cum dump, a receptacle for a cock's cum... the load from her son's throbbing member filling her mouth, and what she couldn't swallow or hold dribbling from her lips and down the sides of her boy's beautiful cock.

When Bobbie finished, Karen pulled Billy's face to hers, kissing his pliant mouth hard, sharing that sweet delicious mouthful of creamy sperm from her older son. Her sweet slightly younger slutty scamp of a son's tongue met hers and they savored the hot gooey cum. Karen felt her boy's rhythmic movements through their kiss - realized he was jerking himself off as his tongue and lips were pressed against hers.

Billy shuddered, orgasming as they both swallowed the last of Bobbie's cum. "Let mommy take care of that" Karen cooed as their kiss broke, and her baby boy brought his semen coated fingers to her mouth. Karen lapped it up, still leaning on her other son Bobbie, his softening cock providing the perfect setting for another meal of taboo sperm. As she licked her sweet boy Billy's fingers clean, the slutty Lola bent her head down to lick up the mix of Karen's saliva and her brother Bobbie's last cum pooled around the base of his cock.

The three of them exhausted, Karen had her boys move. Billy slid out of his latex top and stepped out of the skirt, then joined his mom and slightly older brother under the covers of her bed. "Hmmmm" Karen said as they snuggled, her in the middle and her two gorgeous sons on either side. "I'm glad this bed fits the three of us..."

It was Billy who drowsily finished the thought. "Four, mommy. You forgot about Kathy."

12