Family Fun 'N Games

Story Info
A chronicle of my adventures years ago.
6.3k words
4.25
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also wanted to explain while this story is loosely based on actual events that happened almost 20 years ago. So I am sure that my memories of conversations and details are less than 100% accurate. In addition I have fudged the names and locations to keep people from recognizing the people involved. All participants are at least 18 when they were sexually active in the narrative.

*****

I'm Darryl Henderson and this is how I acquired a taste for a few of my varied kinks. It started out as just another lazy summer evening at work. A few years after I graduated from college, I had bought into a business partnership with a couple of friends. Together we had owned a family game and hobby store. To help put the minds of parents at ease we named it "Family Fun 'N Games". We mostly sold Remote-controlled toys, board games, RPGs, and the collectible card games that were all the rage then, as well as the assorted merchandise that went with them. At the time it seemed like a good use for the inheritance I got when my mother's parents passed on. It worked out well for several years. And although I didn't get rich from it, I did learn how business worked and figured out where I wanted to go in life.

It was uncommonly dead for a Saturday night. Normally all the geeks (I use that term in best possible way) hang out to play the current hot trading card game or something like Dungeons & Dragons. Tonight however the crowd was a fraction of what it normally was and only dwindled as time went on. Now normally in a situation like this, Ben (the partner working with me that night) and I would call it early and close down the store well shy of when we do normally. However, that night Tera and Amber were both hanging out, along with the few remaining male high school and college geeks.

What made those two unusual (apart from being female customers) is that they were definitely not what you think of in a nerd kind of way. To start with, Tera was Amber's mother! Yeah, tell me about it. And Tera was a major MILF to boot. At the time this occurred that phrase had just started to get tossed around, and it was used on Tera a lot. At the time there was something mildly inappropriate about their relationship. Not sexually mind you, but Tera was always hyper-involved in Amber's life. They acted more like giggly twin sisters rather than mother and daughter. They were never apart for more than 15 minutes and for the last couple of years Amber had slowly started to pick up her mother's flirty ways. It became obvious that they were openly competing to see who could flirt more and who was more successful in getting noticed. I learned from eavesdropping on our high school regulars that Amber was regarded as the slut of the senior class.

It was always hilarious to watch the two tease, flirt and frustrate the socially and sexually inexperienced young men who normally hung out at our store. That is not to say that our business suffered, quite the contrary. Even though the guys had no clue how to handle them, they were the star attractions. In retrospect I realize that Tera and Amber saw the store as a "safe" place to have some innocent fun. They were smart and chose guys who they knew would never have the guts to stand up and follow through with either of them. Hell, both of them were out of most men's league to start with, let alone high school guys and university underclassmen who could fit in with the cast of Big Bang Theory without a second glance.

That is not to say that they didn't flirt with the three of us who owned the business, they did. But we usually shut them down fairly quickly. Ben and James were both married and didn't need the grief that would result if their wives would happen to walk in on the middle of that. I was until just recently engaged, and probably the most behaved of the three owners. Amber though seemed to have a crush on me, though I was always giving her the gentle brush off. Not that it seemed to have any lasting effect.

Within the last few weeks things had undergone a bit of a change. Not only had Bethany, my ex-fiance', and I permanently split, but James had quietly confirmed that as of three weeks ago Amber was now no longer jailbait. He had teased her into showing him her driver's license to prove that she was indeed of legal age. So for the last couple of times that they had been in I had been feeling more and more free to flirt with her. And all the while she began to occupy a conspicuous place in my spank bank. At this point I was just 27, so I guess since there was "less than ten years between us" Amber didn't feel I was too old for her.

There is something so naughty about the thought of sex with a barely legal nymph that I didn't care if she wasn't the type of girl I normally went for. Not that she was unattractive; on the contrary, she had that slender, fresh teen physique with budding curves and an attractive face that only got better with age. She had light chocolate colored hair and the same olive complexion that her mother had. Her face had a hint of baby fat that the rest of her lean, willowy figure did not. All in all, she was an attractive, well put together young woman.

This particular night Ben and I were watching Amber and Tera very closely. I was as horny as I could ever remember myself being. Even before Bethany and I officially split the previous week I had not had sex for several weeks, and for me personally, self-service is a poor substitute that only takes the edge off.

Both Tera and Amber were in good form that night. Both had won several hands mainly because they kept their opponents a mix of flustered, excited and distracted. A glimpse of cleavage, a subtle innuendo, a not so innocent grin, it didn't take much to throw a teenage virgin off his game. These two tarts were masters at frustrating these poor geeks well past their comfort zones.

Then it happened. Tera walked over to me where I was building a new sales display and asked me to escort her to the bathroom. Now understand, in our store this was not that unusual. We only had one unisex bathroom in the back of the store, and for the last couple of weeks the lock on the door hadn't worked and we hadn't gotten around fixing it. So on those rare occasions where a female needed to use the facilities one of the employees would stand outside the door and shoo anyone away who came back while they were being used.

As we walked back I made sure Tera was in front of me so I could watch her ample ass do a seductive dance inside her tight designer jeans. She gave me a flirty smile and thanked me for taking the time to "guard her virtue". I just rolled my eyes and laughed; she shut the door behind her and went about taking care of her business. It was several minutes later that she strutted out. She walked past me to get her purse that she had dropped on the table outside the bathroom. Without really thinking about it I walked up behind her and gently slid my hands up and down her arms and sides as I husked in her ear.

"God, you are making me crazy. You are so hot I don't know how your clothes aren't just bursting into flames right now." She froze and didn't say anything or even try to move. Her hesitation really drove home just how far my lust had driven me. However, I figured I was committed to trying to seduce her and it was encouraging that she hadn't run screaming from the store. I was hoping that meant I had a chance of success.

Since the only thing I had said to her had to be the cheesiest line I had ever used on a woman I opted to be silent and let my hands and tongue speak for my intentions. I ran my fingertips over the exposed flesh of her arms and waist as I began to kiss the nape of her neck. I was breathing heavily and decided to nibble on her earlobe. She was trembling and started to moan.

For the next couple of minutes I went no further than that, content to tease and arouse her to a fever pitch. I slowly snaked my hand around to her right breast and gently cupped it. I could feel the nipple tenting the thin mid-drift blouse. I started to use my forefinger to draw circles around it. She gasped and broke out of my embrace. I realized too late that I had moved to quickly and ruined the moment. Tera was still facing away from me as she now stood just a couple of feet in front of me as she was leaning forward and using her arms to support herself by leaning on a poker table we kept here in storage. She was trembling and appeared to be hyperventilating.

I was a horrible mix of emotions for a few seconds. There was Frustration at being so close, but also fear at the possibility that she was going to accuse me of sexual assault. Which to be honest might actually have held up in court. Such an accusation would probably cost me my partnership and a small fortune in legal bills. I slowly, tentatively approached her. She still had her back to me. I gently put my arm on her shoulder.

"Tera? Are you-"

She turned to face me and to my relief was smiling. "So I really drive you crazy Darryl? So much that you are willing to risk having sex with me in a store with other people just on the other side of that wall?" I was surprised, but she actually looked at me with what I could only describe as pride.

I used a finger to caress her cheek to drive home my point. "In a word? Hell yes!" Ok, that was two words, but at that point I wasn't exactly feeling too eloquent. Her body language and teasing tone of voice seemed to be giving me the green light to go forward, so I leaned in to kiss her. To my frustration her arms came up and she placed her palms on my chest keeping me just far enough away that I could feel her breath on my neck.

"Sugar, I'm flattered, more than you can possibly know. But we can't, I can't, not now." She nervously glanced in the direction of the closed door leading to the front of the store, took a couple of deep breaths of her own and looked me in the eyes. Her playful smile was gone and a serious, almost sorry look clouded her face. "My divorce won't be final for a couple of months yet, and I won't risk the settlement I'm getting." She sighed and huffed in what I interpreted to be frustration. "I am sorry that I have teased you so bad that you felt the need to put the moves on an old woman like me so..." She looked thoughtful for a moment like she was making a decision.

She quickly recovered that sly grin as she dropped to her knees and began to fumble with my zipper. In my mind's eye I was jumping for joy since it seemed like she had given in and was going to give me what I so desperately needed. "Darryl, if you promise this will stay our little secret, and if you can finish quickly I will give you a blowjob that you will remember for the rest of your life. Do we have a deal?"

My cock sprang from my opened fly like it had been launched and she laughed. "Well, I guess I have my answer." While I was disappointed I was going to have to "settle" for a BJ I was ecstatic that she was an enthusiastic participant. She started slow and proved that she was a master at more than one type of teasing.

I managed to slowly turn around so I was leaning back against the poker table to help me keep my balance. I suddenly felt very light-headed and needed something to help me maintain my balance. She shifted with me without letting me break of the seal of her talented lips. Despite what she said about rushing to the end I managed to prolong the experience a little, though not by much.

After a few minutes of her mouth working over my cockhead and her tongue was fluttering over its sensitive tip I was almost ready to cum. She then slowly worked up to what I would describe as a shallow deep-throat. I reached down to fist a handful of her flowing raven tresses as she looked up at me, her bright emerald eyes locking with mine as she swirled her tongue around the head of my engorged cock.

Finally, she had me on the edge of my control and despite my best efforts I was on the verge of exploding. I found out she had mastered the art of being able to get gasps of air through her nose in between thrusts. So there was no break in the action whatsoever. Without thought I planted both hands on the back of her head with my fingers laced keeping her firmly in place as I blew my load down her throat. As I got close to the release I needed so badly I violently face fucked her completely on instinct until after I was done using her like a whore.

I remembered that I kept her tight against me as my whole body went stiff as a board. My back arched, my head rocked back in a silent scream as I spasmed. I reached down and grabbed her head on either side as I thrust hard into her hot, willing throat one last, violent time. Maybe it was because of how long it had been since I last had sex, or perhaps the chance of being caught, or even the fact that it was possibly the hottest woman I had ever been with who was doing the work, but it was the most intense and longest cum I ever had to that point.

For a couple of minutes afterward I was leaning on the table for support as I was trying to catch my breath. Tera had wandered back into the bathroom to wash the cum off her face and blouse as well as reapply her make-up. She slinked back towards me with a grin and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Sugar, I love a man who knows what he wants. Give me a call in a couple of months okay?" She looked down at my flaccid and still exposed cock. "Oh, and I hope you remember to clean junior up before you come out?"

I laughed then she turned and opened the door leading back to the front of the store. I swear her hips had more of a swing to them than any other time I have watched her. I slowly realized that she had told me to contact her in several weeks after her divorce was final. I had the biggest shit-eating grin ever as I stiffly made my way to the bathroom to clean up.

I waited about fifteen minutes before I returned to the front, to minimize the chances of anyone suspecting what had happened. I was carrying out a load of supplies to help me finish that display I was building and noticed that no one had even noticed I had returned. Including Tera and Amber there were only five customers in the store in addition to Ben and I. He hadn't so much as looked up from his laptop behind the counter. He was probably playing Texas Hold'um online again.

I was lost in my own happy, little world, still buzzing 20 minutes later when I noticed Amber walking toward me. I admit, I was in a mild state of panic. Amber had never been shy about letting it be known she had a bit of a thing for me. And here she was approaching me a half hour after I violently blew my load down her hot mom's throat. The same woman I was desperately hoping I would be able to become even more intimate within a few weeks. So, yes, even though I am normally a confident (even cocky) guy this was putting me on edge.

"Hey Darryl, I need to use the bathroom." The only thing that really seemed off was the fact she had this determined little smirk on her face. As if she was set on pursuing something that was going to see some opposition. This was setting off some alarm bells between my ears, but I didn't really think I could ask Ben to handle this duty without explaining why I was worried.

"Uhm, alright. Gimme a sec to finish this side of the display." She just nodded and slipped in behind me as I got to a got stopping point. She ran a fingertip across the nape of my neck as she breathed heavily on it. The little minx's touch was just enough to make me shudder in surprise. I paused then slowly turned around to face her, careful to keep my voice low so as not to be overheard. Remembering Tera's offer for more fun in a couple of months I tried to be firm, yet friendly. "Amber, don't start something you aren't going to finish."

"Oh don't worry, I'm not." She flashed me that flirty grin of hers and turned to walk to the bathroom not waiting for my reply.

Was she saying what I thought she was saying?!? Now? Less than a half hour after her hottie of a mom gave me the best blow job of my life? This couldn't be a coincidence. Could it? And if she was offering what I thought she was, would it cost me the chance for regular action with Tera? What was going through my head was how could this possibly be worth the risk? A short, heated one off with a teenage slut in a semi-public area with a fair chance of embarrassment of being discovered vs. an ongoing arraignment with a hot MILF? Of course in the back of my mind the little guy with horns and a pitchfork was screaming "mother AND daughter! Go for it, you CAN have both of them."

I watched Amber's sweet little apple bottom ass bounce within her khaki shorts. A sight I can still visualize to this day. She paused at the door to the storeroom that led to the bathroom and let me open it for her, she stepped in and turned around and waited for me to shut the door. As I paused and waited for her to make a move to confirm just what I believed she was leading up to. She nonchalantly flipped me a tube of something out of her pocket. I briefly juggled it, almost dropping it since I was caught completely unaware.

She laughed at my surprise and her grin spread across her face with what I could only describe as a seductive leer. "You are going to need to use the whole thing if you are going to get into my ass."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was completely thunderstruck, my mouth hanging wide open as this little slut was watching me with a knowing smirk. "You DO know women today only let men fuck them in the ass don't you? Can't get knocked up if a guy only cums in your backdoor you know."

Now I knew no such thing. Well, at least about the fact that women only practiced anal sex now. I rapidly figured out that things in high schools today were very; very different than when I was there a decade ago. To be honest until she informed me about her method of birth control I was pretty set on declining anything she was offering. However to be point blank offered anal sex with a barely legal hottie put my brain on "melt-down" unable to think about any beyond the end of my now painfully erect cock.

She seemed coy, yet in full tease mode and started to spin around me as she rubbed up against me, doing a slow, sensual dance. Her hands roamed over me, and despite her overall confidence I began to sense that she was becoming a little tentative or reluctant. Perhaps I was her first "older man" and she needed me to take control. I forcefully took her in my arms and deeply kissed her. I could feel her melt into the embrace and let me lead. I slowly walked her backwards to the Vegas style poker table that we used "unofficially" after close on Tuesday nights.

I palmed her ass with both hands and lifted her up onto the table without breaking our embrace. I watched her eyes cloud with lust as I slowly unsnapped and unzipped her shorts. I kissed her passionately as I let her bottom shift to be able to shimmy out of her them. She was wearing these cute thong panties that I could not keep my hands out of. I ended up just ripping the thin string-like straps that connected the front and back over her hips. At first I sensed some surprise and even a flash of anger at me destroying her underwear, but she then returned to smiling like a lust fueled tramp. I knew then I had her pegged right. She loved teasing a man to the point where he lost control and took her completely.

I pulled my jeans and underwear down at the same time I reached for the lube I had dropped on the table beside her. I squirted easily half of it onto my rapidly on my stiff cock and fisted it at the same time. Amber seemed fascinated by me preparing for her. She lay back on the table and looked up at me with a dreamy look on her face. I took a minute to make sure my dick was completely coated then took the tube and pressed it to her starfish and emptied the tube into her and smeared my coated fingertip around her puckered hole. She momentarily clinched up and grabbed the edge of the table as I pushed the lube into her. I slowly eased my fingertip inside coating the first inch or so with her lube. She sighed and groaned as she felt me caress the inside of her forbidden orifice.

12