Family Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another hour of rest it was mom's turn. Wow! I had been looking forward to this since I made love to Kristine . Mom felt just as good as my sisters under me. She had just about the same body and I was sure that I could not tell them apart in the dark if I had too. I did the best I could to please mom and I succeeded at it too. Mom was a little more vocal than Elizabeth had been so of course we all knew that she was having her first orgasm from my cock being in her. I felt very proud to be able to give mom such a great thrill after all she just given me one too. She was very thankful.

After dinner I got to give Kristine another enema then using some K-Y Jelly. I got to butt fuck her for the first time. Mom had her get on her knees and put her head and tits on the bed. Mom told Kristine to rub her own clit while I butt fucked her. Kristine had three orgasms before I filled her rectum but one didn't really have anything to do with the other. Kristine was just masturbating herself and I was just fucking her ass. However we both got off. I guess that was the point. I liked it better when I was in her pussy and gave her an orgasm myself.

An hour later I got to butt fuck Elizabeth and an hour after that mom! Then it was bedtime. I was exhausted so when mom sent us to our own rooms I was happy.

Sunday:

Sunday started out with my mother and sisters sucking my cock. I woke up with mom's mouth over the head of my cock. She quickly turned it over to Kristine to suck. Kristine did a very good job, I thought. I came and she swallowed it just like mom told her to do. It was different than the sixty-nine the day before. This time I just lay back and enjoyed it without doing anything.

After we went to the toilet and got cleaned up we ate breakfast. Then Elizabeth gave me a blowjob. It was not as good as Kristine had given me but it didn't mater as long I cum.

An hour after that mom gave me her first blowjob. Now that was something. Could she ever suck! Mom must be the world champion of cock sucking. When I came I swear that mom was sucking it out faster than I could shoot it out. I felt drained when she stopped.

It wasn't quite lunchtime but mom said that we should eat while we had the time. We talked about the weekend so far, about our 'family sex games', and about our experiences.

Elizabeth loved everything as I expected. Kristine wasn't too thrilled with the anal sex but accepted it as part of being a woman. Mom of course had enjoyed it all too.

After our early lunch mom had me get on my back on her bed and had Kristine get on top. About halfway through sex she started complaining about doing all the work, it wasn't fair, her arms hurt, etc. Well that didn't go over well with mom.

Kristine said, "I'll let him do anything to me if I can just stop!"

That put a smile on mom's face. Quicker than greased lightening mom put K-Y on my cock and shoved one of the smaller dildos up her pussy. When I entered Kristine 's asshole she knew the meaning of the word full. She hadn't liked anal sex much before and she liked this even less now. But according to mom it wasn't supposed to feel good this time it was supposed to feel like punishment and apparently it did. Mom wouldn't even let her masturbate.

Mom said, "Next time you're told to get on top you had better do a good job or you'll get more on this!"

Kristine said, "I will! Honest! Can he stop now?"

Mom looked at the tears in her eyes and said, "No! He hasn't cum yet!" Then mom smiled at me and patted my ass.

An hour later when Elizabeth was told to ride my cock she did just as good a job as she could. She couldn't clinch her pussy muscles tight or get the friction that I needed but she didn't quit either. Finally after twenty-minutes of that I came.

When it was mom's turn she taught us all a thing or two. She rode me facing me, then she rode me facing my feet, and she turned around a few times saying, "I'm screwing myself on my son's cock!" We all laughed. I cum from her pussy muscles clinching my cock. I wondered if that was how a cow felt in the milking machine.

Finally it was dinnertime. Mom fixed a nice dinner to celebrate our family sex games. She poured us each a small glass of wine and we toasted each other. She congratulated us each on losing our virginities. She congratulated my sisters on letting me be the first boy to cum in all three of their holes.

Then Mom looked directly at me and said, "We are going to take turn being your wife for a week."

Elizabeth and Kristine smiled. So did I.

Mom continued, "Elizabeth will be your wife this week because Kristine is expecting her period."

Kristine blushed in embarrassment.

Mom continued, "So from now until I get home from work on Friday Kristine is your wife. I want you to take advantage of all three of her holes. I want you to sleep together and be inseparable in this house. I expect you to make love before breakfast and come home for lunch to make love again. Then after school I expect you two to fuck like bunnies all over the house all night long. I want you both to try to wear the other one out! Understood?"

Elizabeth and I looked at one another, smiled, and said, "Yes! We understand!"

Then Elizabeth asked, "Can we start now?"

Mom smiled and said, "Yes! From now until I get home from work on Friday you are his wife."

Mom continued, "Each weekend we are all your wife. Next week Kristine 's period will be over and she will be your wife. I will be your wife the week after that."

Mom looked at Robin. She was itching to get started. Mom said, "Go! Fuck your brains out!"

With that Elizabeth jumped into my lap impaling herself on my stiff cock while I sat in a chair.

Kristine said, "Go get him girl!"

Mom just smiled.

The End.