Family Garden Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Volume 02: Spring Break Vacation.
6.3k words
4.11
9.6k
13
7

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,157 Followers

Chapter 11 - An Elevator Ride

The Summit, the Elevator - 3:00 pm

"So is this a real conference call, or a booty call," Charlene asked in a husky purr when she caught up to Donald halfway across the pool deck.

"What do you think Miss Lust," Donald asked dryly.

"Okay, well, whatever you do, don't touch me until we are in the building," She warned, "I can feel their eyes on me."

He nodded, he was smart enough that he knew exactly who 'They' were.

"Do you think Mildred is suspicious of us," She asked as they approached the doors leading inside the building.

"No. She's not the suspicious sort," He answered definitively.

"Good," Charlene purred with a smile.

Donald held the door open for her and she swept into the foyer like a queen. Following her quickly, he took her hand and intertwined his fingers in hers as he guided her to the elevators. There was no one around when he pressed the button and she was looking back toward the pool deck, watching Mildred saying something to Jason, and then he grabbed a bottle of lotion and squirted it's contents into his hands. He moved around a pool chair behind Mildred as she leaned forward. Suddenly Donald was kissing her neck as he peeled the straps of her bathing suit off her shoulders and pushed it down until her breasts bounced out like large water balloons under pressure!

"What? Donald! Someone might see me," She hissed as she turned to face her playful attacker.

"Exactly," He growled as he groped her breasts, squeezing and twisting her erect nipples.

"But," She protested feebly as he untied her sarong before slipping his thumbs under her bathing suit and peeling it down her waist, over her hips and buttocks until it fell to the floor.

Kissing her furiously, he slipped his hands around her waist and grabbed handfuls of her ass and pulled her into him, crushing her breasts against his chest when the bell for the elevator chimed it's arrival. They were so caught up in their passion that they ignored the chime, that is, until the doors opened ten seconds later.

"Holy fuck!" A college age young man chortled, "What do we have here?!"

"Can't even wait to get his horny bitch back to the room before he fucks her," Another voice laughed.

"Probably a beach bum whore looking for a place to stay for the week," Another suggested.

Charlene squealed and jumped in Donald's arms when hands began groping her ass and breast.

"Hey, this bitch has a killer body though," One of the gropers sneered.

"Hey old man, mind if we take your girl for a ride," Another groper asked as he sniggered deviously.

Suddenly hands were pulling her away from Donald and into the elevator as eight young men ranging in ages from eighteen to twenty-five pushed Donald away.

"You stay here old man," One of the bigger boys said, "Just let us take her on an elevator ride and we will bring her right back!"

Donald glared at all of them before growling, "You have no idea who you fucking with."

"Yeah, well, neither do you Mister," One of the young men growled back as the doors closed.

Charlene was pushed to the back wall of the elevator and the leader of this gang of boys began pressing the button for the doors to close, hoping it would keep them closed while they had their way with her while the elevator remained on the ground level. Hands were groping her ass and pussy as well as her breasts. She felt like she couldn't breath from the press of eight male bodies all around her, and then a hand and finger found the plug of her anal Ben-wa balls.

"Fuck me this chick has something in her ass," A very thick young man said with a very thick southern accent, "What the fuck is it?"

Another set of hands pulled her ass cheek to the side as a hand investigated her steel butt plug.

"It's a butt plug! Well shit guys, we have a real nasty, perverted lady here," The new guy chortled, "I bet she's loving this! Probably sits at home masturbating to rape fantasies and shit!"

"Well let's not disappoint her then," Someone said.

"Wait, wait, wait, please wait," She begged as all the guys paused and looked at her hungrily, "Please, I will fuck all of you...willingly...if you take me to your room!"

"Then you'll know where we are staying," Someone objected.

Fingers were suddenly being pushed into her vagina and whoever was fingering her discovered her Ben-wa balls.

"This bitch has something in her vagina too," A muffled voice informed the group, "This bitch is hot and nasty!"

The alarm went off because the elevator hadn't moved in a while, so one of the young men hit every button for all thirteen floors, and it started moving as one of the guys stuck his hand between her ass cheeks and pulled her anal beads out hard and fast. She gasped and her eyes rolled as a mini-orgasm swept across her, goosing her skin like she had just had ice water poured over her!

"I'm keeping these," The kid growled in her face, "As a keepsake of the little black bitch we sent home pregnant with white babies!"

Still reeling from her orgasm, she just rolled her eyes as his face disappeared and another boy planted his mouth on hers. Fingers pushed up inside her vagina and pulled her Ben-wa balls out and passed them to whoever wanted them as a keepsake. With the removal of the Ben-wa balls, all of Jason's cum he had planted in her belly began dribbling out, to run down her thighs and fall in dollops to the elevator floor.

"Shit, someone's already been breeding this horny bitch," One if the men chortled as fingers were shoved up her again to make sure she didn't have anything else inside her. They found her diaphragm and scraped at it until it was being pulled out of her as well.

"What the fuck is that," Someone asked as her diaphragm wobbled in the air between all the boys surrounding Charlene.

"The fuck if I know," Someone else said as the boys played with it until they punched a hole right through the center before tossing it into the corner of the elevator.

"Well whatever it was, now she'll know that the baby she has from this will be one of ours," Someone near the door commented.

The leader appeared right in front of her and pulled his shorts down bearing a long thick dick that looked like a missile. He was uncircumcised and at least ten inches long with a head that stuck halfway out of his foreskin. Two guys on the back wall holding Charlene picked her up by her thighs and forced her legs wide open as the boy in front of her she had decided to call Big Dick-1 rammed his cock inside her vagina!

She thought she was a little loose and she definitely felt desensitized from having the Ben-wa balls hollowing her out and chiming their vibrations for the last four hours, but she did her best to tighten her vaginal muscles and rock her hips to get some sort of gratification from this colossal fuck up. She found to her supreme delight, that four hours of kegels exercise not only strengthened her muscles until she clamped down like a vise around this jocks dick, but she also had so much more control that she was actively milking him for everything he had!

The doors opened and closed, and they were headed to the third floor when Big Dick-1 started cumming inside her!

She grimaced, she couldn't believe they found her diaphragm. If she wasn't pregnant yet, and doesn't get pregnant today, it would be a miracle!

Another Big Dick replaced the one that left her pussy as soon as the jock seeded her womb. This guy was at least six feet four inches tall and looked like he weighed at least three-hundred and fifty pounds of pure muscle. His dick stuck out from his hips like a twelve inch long pipe that bounced as he flexed his muscles.

"Oh yeah," She growled ferally as his wide dickhead squeezed into her vagina and stretched her out around his girth...

"I think she likes it Mikey," The guy holding her left thigh chortled!

"Of course she does," Big Dick-2 growled as he slammed his dick so deliciously deep inside her...

He settled into a steady rhythm of bashing the fucking hell out of her, and she inhaled with the pain and exhaled her pleasure, and imagine that with every consecutive collision of Big Dick-2's soft spongy head, her cervix was soften and opening to this...motherfucker. A small part of her was thrilled at how good it felt to be fucked so deep, but another little voice was screaming in her head, 'No you fucking bitch! You don't want to dilate open you stupid fucking woman! You don't want to get pregnant!'

She felt a rush of heat fill her up as her approaching orgasm was suddenly on top of her and so much more intense that she expected... She tightened down on Big Dick-2 and threw her head back as she screamed in release. Big Dick-2, couldn't hold out against her orgasmic tightening of her vagina around his dick like a vise.

"Oh fuck! She's squeezing me so hard," He howled in delight, "I'm cumming bitch! Right in your womb! Take my cum bitch and have my baby!"

With his last taunt his dick exploded and she swore she felt it hit the top of her uterus and flood her fallopian tubes as another wave of heat cascaded through her and she nearly passed out. She couldn't breath, she tightened down so hard!

"Fuck that was good," Big Dick-2 growled and pulled out to be replaced by Big Dick-3.

The bell chimed for the fifth floor. The doors opened after ten seconds as Big Dick-3 slid his slightly smaller and thinner dick inside Charlene.

"Shhh," Big Dick-3 shushed her.

She tried to see what was going on but she was still lightheaded from her orgasm and just nodded as she smiled up at Big Dick-3. She heard several girls standing outside the elevator waiting and she knew that all she needed to do was scream, or make a scene, and she would be free. Pursing her lips she waited with a sensual smile.

"Sorry ladies we are going up," One of the four jocks blocking the door said.

"Um thanks," One of the girls answered, "We'll just wait for the next one then."

The doors closed and Big Dick-3 began slowly sawing in and out as she basked in the feeling of him sliding in and out of her. The bell chimed for the sixth floor, the doors opened, the doors closed, and they moved on to the seventh floor. The bell chimed, the doors opened, the doors closed and still Big Dick-3 was slapping his balls against her ass cheeks as she smiled up at him. Reaching out, she pulled him in for a kiss before leaning back as he slammed in deeper than he had previously. She leaned to the side and kissed Big Dick-4, who was holding her left thigh, then leaned over and kissed Big Dick-5, who was holding her right thigh.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming," Big Dick-3 growled as he sped up and slammed his head high inside her as he ejaculated!

"About fucking time," Big Dick-8 griped at how long it was taking.

"That is the best nigger pussy I have ever fucked," Big Dick-3 sneered as he leaned in, kissed her, biting her bottom lip as he pulled back, and then he finally pulled out.

She didn't bother trying to correct the idiot. Instead, she smiled sweetly at the boys holding her thighs and purred, "Why don't you boys put me down, and I will service both of you together!"

"Oh shit," They chortled and obeyed.

She was five feet three inches tall, and as she shifted her weight from leg to leg as cum drained down her inner thighs, she noticed that every one of these boys was a full foot taller than her at least, and most were a foot and a half taller. She had to stand on the balls of her feet as the kid on her right put his dick up to her anus and slammed his cock into her ass while the kid on her left whipped out a long circumcised dick with a large bulbous head and a huge urethra slit and waved it in front of her mouth before she grabbed it and immediately delved her tongue inside as she slid her mouth over the monster!

With every thrust she relaxed her ass and let Big Dick-4 penetrate her as deeply as he could while she swallowed as much of Big Dick-5's cock as she could. As Big Dick-4 withdrew, she tightened her ass down around him, milking him for everything he had while sucking and chewing her way up Big Dick-5's root.

They were such boys! So full of cum but no endurance. Within a half dozen strokes, both of them thrust deep and began pumping sperm inside her. By the ninth floor Big Dicks 6 and 7, and were then replaced by Big Dick-8. By the thirteenth floor Charlene was starting over again, this time sucking off Big Dick-1 while Big Dick-2 pummeled her vagina from behind, by the time they reached the first floor she had let them all cum inside her twice and sucked them all off until they were clean.

"Boys it has been a pleasure," She purred as she licked cum off her fingertips, "Keep my Ben-wa balls and anal beads as memorabilia of the time you fucked a thirty-six year old Indian woman and impregnated her!"

"Yeah," the boys cheered.

"It's a shame though," She purred, "If I knew where you boys were staying I might come by and we can have an encore...and make sure you all get me good and pregnant..."

"Wait a second," One of the boys said, "You really want to do this again?!"

"Sure why not? I told you I would fuck you willingly," She purred sensually.

"No, don't," Someone warned.

"It's a trap," Another agreed in an Admiral Ackbar voice.

"1205," Big Dick-2 offered, "Come by as often as you want. You are the hottest thirty-six year old woman I've ever fucked, and I would love to knock your fine ass up with a Spring Break baby!"

"Fuck dude," One of his friend growled.

"She's the only woman you've ever fucked, you fucking virgin," Another sneered.

The bell dinged for the ground floor and she purred, "See you later boys..."

They filed out and left her standing in the elevator naked with their cum coursing down her inner thighs in creamy rivulets. As soon as they disembarked, Donald stepped in and glowered at her. Her smile fell, and she returned his glare with a flat stare of her own.

"Did you enjoy yourself Lust," He asked.

"I always enjoy my work," She answered.

"Good," He retorted with a smile, his demeanor changing like quicksilver, "Did you find out where they are staying?" He asked as he pressed the bottom to take them to the thirteenth floor.

"I did," She answered.

"Do you want me to deal with them?"

"No," She answered with a shake of her head. She was a little worried what deal with them meant, and besides, after sex orgies with Randal at the Volton, eight guys in an elevator was nothing, "I can deal with them myself...in my own way."

"Good," He answered as he turned to her and pushed her against the wall of the elevator, "Now, kneel down and suck me off like I'm sure you did for those boys..."

——(!)——

The Summit, the Beach - 5:00 pm

Mildred found Jean's beach bag where she left it hours earlier. Looking inside, she grimaced, Julia's bathing suit and skirt, and Shannon, Jean, and Heather's bathing suits were all inside. This wasn't the first time she had caught them wearing smaller skimpier suits under bathing suits she'd approved of, but she highly doubted that Heather had worn a second suit under her one-piece. That meant they had convinced her to strip naked in public. Smiling devilishly, she had to admit that the thought of the trouble the girl would find herself in did please her. Looking up at the sound of sand squelching under foot, she saw her fearful mostly naked daughters and a worried Dean all trotting up.

"Mom," Jean hissed, worry thick in her voice, "We lost her!"

"What," Mildred growled.

"We were dancing in the crowd watching a huge group of niggers," Shannon began to explain.

"Don't ever use that language again," She interrupted with a growl, "It's crude and racist. I didn't raise you to be like that, and you will get yourself beat to a pulp if you say that word!"

"Sorry Mom," Shannon apologized, then continued, "There was a huge group of black guys, Dean told them Heather really wanted the fuck all of them. So they came over and we left."

"But, we didn't go far," Julia added.

"Anyway," Jean continued, "The point is, we got separated, and when we got back to where we left Heather, she was gone!"

Mildred scowled at all of them. This was a colossal fuck up. Especially since she decided she wanted to change the plan!

"Here," Mildred hissed as she handed Jean's bag back to her, "The party is over, the plan has changed, put your fucking clothes back on and go find that girl!"

"But mom," Dean pleaded!

"No buts! Go find her and don't come back until you do," She commanded as she pointed down the beach.

The kids gave her dower looks but obeyed as she walked back up to the pool and found Jason. Looking down at the dark taupe brown woman laid out beside him, she fought back a contemptuous grimace as she ogled the woman's exotic curves. Charlene had returned wearing a semi-transparent blue micro-mesh thong bikini with a matching underwire top, flaunting why Jason loved her so much, and why Donald was fucking her!

That little suspicion was confirmed by the flush in her cheeks when she and Donald returned from their...conference call. And of course, Jason was completely oblivious.

"How are the kids Milly," Jason inquired as he ogled her.

"They're off enjoying themselves," She lied as she preened under his scrutiny.

"Are they coming back for dinner," Donald asked, not even looking up from his book.

"No, Jean said they would get something later," She lied as she gave him a flat look then turned back to Jason and winked, "So do you want to head up and change then go to dinner?"

"Yes," Donald answered and stood up to leave.

Jason nodded and put his hand on Charlene's arm to rouse her. Her chest had been rising and falling in a steady slow rhythm, but she hadn't realized Charlene had gone to sleep. Donald must have really fucked her good.

"We'll join you in a little bit," Jason said as he shook a groggy Charlene who wasn't waking up...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 12 - Strange Places

Panama City Beach, Amos' hotel room - 9:00 pm

"Mmm," Heather moaned as she slowly roused from what felt like a hellacious hangover.

Trying to move, she found two arms slung over her while a hand cupped her right breast and the other cupped her pussy. Turning on her right side, the hand on her pussy grabbed her ass while the guy holding her breast squeezed her almost painfully. As her eyes focused she realized she was looking at a beautiful porcelain black man with long dreadlocks hanging about his face and his eyes were closed...

'Who the fuck were these guys?'

'Where the hell was she?'

'Why did her stomach hurt so bad?'

Pulling her arm from under the guy in front of her, she pushed herself up and saw the other guy. Feeling the pressing call of nature, in a panic she frantically pushed and pulled until she got herself untangled, jumped up, and ran to find the bathroom. She made it to a toilet just in time to feel her bladder and rectum release. An overwhelming heat cascaded over her as a massive wave of nausea bend her over to puke in the tub at the same time just as her anal Ben-wa balls passed out of her and clinked into the toilet bowl along with what sounded like a half gallon of sperm!

She heaved for several seconds that felt like minutes and left her feeling like shit and disgusted. Wiping her mouth she stood up and fished the Ben-wa balls out of the toilet and dropped them into the garbage can, she washed her hands, and then she sat back down and finished as her body shuddered uncontrollably. By the time she was done, she felt a little better though still nauseous. She washed up again, and then turned on the shower. For the next thirty minutes she scrubbed every inch of her body. Stepping out of the shower, she toweled off and wrapped it around her breasts before walking out to find the two black guys sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,157 Followers
12