Family Garden Ch. 45

Story Info
Volume 05: Rewind.
3.6k words
4.4
8.7k
9
1

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

Volume 05- Rewind

Chapter 45 - Sable Korrapati

2 weeks after, The Contract

February 18, 2008

"All right Sis," Charlene purred as she gave Sable her car keys, and then a huge hug before stepping back and grinning sensually, "Make sure you don't do anything with my husband I wouldn't do!"

"Oh! Don't worry," Sable promised with a smirk and a gleam in her eyes that bespoke her naughty intentions, "I am going to fuck your husbands brains out of his gorgeous head! He won't know what hit him!"

"Good," Charlene laughed, "Then he will definitely think you are me. Now, don't be surprised when Heather wants to join in..."

"Yeah yeah," Sable answered with a dismissive wave of her hand for the fifth time, "I know I know. You're all one big happy incest family now."

"Okay," Charlene returned in her mom-voice before shaking herself and nodding at Sable who was dressed in Charlene's business suit while Charlene was dressed in Sable's t-shirt with no bra and tight yoga pants that accentuated every curve of her wonderful ass and legs, "I love you girl..."

"I love you too," Sable replied in a husky purr before leaning in and pushing her plump lips against her twin sister's identical mouth. They kissed and flicked and sucked on eachother's tongues for several seconds before they broke apart with a sigh from Charlene and a moan from Sable.

"I will see you Friday," Charlene whispered into Sable's mouth, gave her one last kiss, and left for the public transit stop before their kissing turned into something more.

Sable was left breathing hard and wishing they had more time as she watched Charlene's ass sway back and forth as she walked away.

"Fuck! She has a nice ass," Sable sighed and shook her head before tearing her gaze away and getting into Charlene's car.

——(!)——

Pulling up to her sister's house, Sable sighed and tried to stop her hands from shaking. She hit the garage button and watched the door roll up before she pulled in and shut off the car. Hitting the garage button again she sat and gathered herself as the door rolled down.

She could do this. She was identical to Charlene in every way that mattered. Yes, her breasts, waist, hips, and butt were a little smaller, but not by much. A wonder bra made her breasts appear just as large as Charlene's, and now, her hair was an exact match to her sister's. They were all, Larissa, Charlene, and herself completely smooth on their pussy's and pubic mounds, and they had exact duplicate piercings. It had taken all day, and Larissa and Charlene would have a few follow up visits before they were permanently hairless, but now, they really were identical triplets!

Opening the car door, she took a deep breath to fortify her courage and walked inside. The garage opened to the basement where Jason had finished it and remodeled to have three large rooms and an Activity room Charlene usually just called the gym. The house was strangely quiet except for the click-clack of her heels, and most of the lights were off except the gym. Walking down the hallway, this was where she found Jason and Heather.

Only one side of the activities room was the gym while the other side had a small mini-bar, a poker table, a pool table, a chess table, and a TV for watching sports. On the other side of the room was a treadmill, a combination weight training machine, and a free standing boxing bag. There were floor to ceiling mirrors surrounding the gym with towel hooks with towels by the door, and shelves against the opposite fat wall behind the boxing bag with yoga balls, jump-ropes, and other assorted items in the corner. Sable found herself wondering if Charlene ever came down here and made use of all the gym equipment, or, did she get all her exercise from her sexual activities?

"Hey there my babies," Sable purred and bent over to give Heather a long kiss with only a little lip sucking before she pulled back and looked over at Jason.

Both of them were only half dressed with Jason missing his flannel and t-shirt while Heather was missing her flannel shirt, t-shirts, and her shoes. Moving around the table she leaned in and gave Jason a long, deep, kiss with much tongue swapping, nibbling, and sucking on each other's lips before she pulled back and purred, "So, strip chess huh?"

"Yeah," Jason whispered as he gazed lovingly into her dark chocolate brown eyes, "Are you interested?"

"No," She whispered teasingly, "You don't need a game to get my clothes off darling, but I think I am going to use the gym..."

"Really," Jason queried as his eyebrows raised in surprise, and Sable knew she had fucked up already.

"Um, sure," She answered uncertain now of what to do except fully commit and be herself. Looking from Jason to Heather she purred, "I think I am going to start working out more. You know. I got to maintain this girlish figure!"?

"Sure," Jason agreed with a grin and a nod, "I will come join you just as soon as I win this game."

"Okay," She purred and gave him another kiss before leaving to saunter over to the gym. She looked through the equipment and shelves, then left the gym and basement to go to the room she'd be sharing with Jason as she masqueraded as Charlene for the next week.

Closing the bedroom door, she locked it behind her, and leaned back against it as she smirked as she scanned her new bedroom. For the next few minutes she opened the closet and all the dresser drawers in the room so as to find out what Charlene and Jason possessed and where they kept it. When she came to Jason's clothes she pulled out a shirt or three and smelled them.

They smelled freshly washed, like clean soap and fabric softener. Then she found the dirty clothes bin. Digging through, she found a shirt, pants, and underwear, and pulled them out. One-by-one she held his clothes up to her face and inhaled deeply until her head swam with his robust scent. Musky and rich, smooth and manly, with hints of Old Spice cologne and deodorant. Jason smelled like a man. His pants smelled like earth and work and him, and his underwear...

Sable took her business suit off in a frenzy and stripped down to nothing as she sniffed Jason's underwear, and then sat down in Charlene's vanity chair and leaned back as she began frigging her hot wet pussy. With a long stroke down to her vagina she wet her fingers with her nectar and then slowly trailed her fingers up her vulva, across her inner labia, until she reached her clitoris and began massaging slow circles around it.

"Haaa," She exhaled in satisfaction as she felt warmth bloom in her belly, and a pleasant joy illuminated her mind as the smirk curling the edges of her mouth turned into a smile.

She could smell Jason's potent scent, and nearly taste the flavor of his spicy cum, and as she closed her eyes and let his smell fill her senses her fingers tickled her pussy. Leaning back more, she began rocking her hips and flexed her taut abdominals so that they tightened before loosening as she moved sensually. Her cool wet bean swelled up between her fingers as she slid down to her vagina to wet them in her well before she scraped her nails across her labia once again. She dug her nails into her vulva a little harder and attacked her clitoris aggressively and started giving herself little pinches that made her nipples tweak and her eyes roll up into her head.

Euphoria was a dense cloud hazing her mind as her mouth opened wide with her approaching climax, and the heat in her belly was a ravenous fire looking to be stoked appropriately to a raging inferno. Her breathing became ragged as she took deeper breaths and held them for longer amounts of time as her orgasm built higher and higher. Pushing Jason's underwear against her mouth and nose she inhaled deeply and pinched her clitoris just as the world exploded outward and then imploded inward as her climax lifted her to a new realm of joy...

She sat there for several minutes and slowly pinched her nipples and plumped her breasts as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. When she was finally done and her heart rate had returned to normal, and she felt like she could think again; she stood up and cleaned her pussy with Jason's underwear. Walking to the bed she pulled on a cotton sports bra and cotton thong panties, then socks and tennis shoes. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled at the beautiful taupe-brown woman that smiled back at her and left to go back down to the gym.

Upon returning, Sable found that Jason was only in his boxer briefs while Heather had lost her pants, socks, bra, and was now sitting across from Jason in only tiny g-string panties. Turning toward the treadmill, she tried to put Jason and Heather out of her mind as she started her workout with a walk...

A quick walk progressed to a steady jog, and then an all out sprint to the finish line. After her run she moved to the weight machine and worked her legs and buttocks until her thighs and ass had a pump that made her look significantly slim/thicker. At some point Heather lost her panties and the game was over. Her and Jason both laughed and teased, and then Heather moved around the table, sat on her fathers lap while facing him, and offered herself to him as she slowly ground her pussy on his underwear. He leaned in and kissed her passionately and groped huge breasts even larger than Gabriella and Porsche's, and Heather sighed as she guided his dick into her freshly shaved pussy.

Sable lost her focus, her mouth falling open in dumbfounded amazement as she watched Heather grind her sex on Jason. Drool dribbled down from the edge of her mouth as he thrust inside Heather all the while kissing and suckling her breasts. Sable's workout came to a complete stop when she suddenly stood up, pushed her thongs down her thighs until they fell to the floor and stepped out of them, then sat back down on the weight machines seat, leaned back, and tilted her pubic mound forward so she could fuck her vagina with her fingers.

As Heather's slow grinding sped up, so did Sable's plunging fingers in her pussy. As Heather's breathing grew harder and deeper, and her exhalations turned into sighs and moaning, so did Sable's. When Jason grabbed Heather's ass cheeks, Sable used her free hand to grab and squeeze her own taut buttocks. When Jason moved up and massaged Heather's breasts, so too did Sable, grabbing and plumping and twisting her nipples painfully before pulling her breasts away from her body until they pulled out of her grip and fell back to shake and tremble. As Heather began bouncing on Jason's dick like a pogo-stick, Sable sat forward and put the flat of the back of her hand on the seat and turned her fingers up so that she could bounce her vagina on them as she moaned and squealed in delight. When Heather shuddered and ground herself down on Jason as she moaned in climax, Sable ground down on her fingers and the palm of her hand and turned her nails up into her labia as she shrieked in delight...

Her antics were so spectacular that she twerked herself right off the seat just as her climax rolled her eyes up and set her eyelids to fluttering!

With a grunt she pushed herself up off the rubber mat floor. Looking up she found Jason and Heather both staring back at her with varying looks of slack jawed shock. Blushing furiously, she stood up and smiled sheepishly as she apologized, "Sorry, I guess I got too into watching you two together."

When they didn't laugh she quickly turned away from them and looked around the gym until she found tape and the boxing gloves. Quickly taping her wrists and hands, she slid the gloves on and started boxing the bag, all the while keeping her back to Jason and Heather. She could still feel that her inner thighs and pussy were wet from her arousal that burned in her groin like a hot coal.

Soon she was focused on the bag and beating it as she danced from side to side trying to workout her angst. She was so lost in her thoughts and feelings she had only a split second before a shadow tackled her from behind and pushed her savagely into the boxing bag. She felt it lean on its spring but it didn't tip over as strong, rough, masculine hands caressed her soft brown skin as heavy breathing in her ear turned into a whisper, "I didn't know you knew how to box?"

"You never asked," She sighed as she looked back over her shoulder at Jason.

She could fight him. She could struggle to push him off of her, and she might even succeed, but she didn't want to. She was exactly where she wanted to be, and he was exactly where she wanted him.

One of his rough hands stayed on her hip as the other moved around to her belly and softly caressed from her sternum, down to her navel before strafing to her soft fatty pubic mound as fingers slipped between her labia to tickle her clitoris. His strong hand on her firm belly tilted her back as his hand on her hip moved to guide his dick to her anus...

She felt his hardened root push between her ass cheeks and pressed for entry when she gasped, "Put your fat fucker in my hot wet pussy baby!"

"Are you sure?" He whispered, "I thought you were on your monthly?"

"I'm over it darling," Sable lied. Charlene was just over her monthly, but hers had ended on the seventh, and as Jason slipped inside her she realized that it was eleven days ago and she was ovulating!

"Oh shit!" She gasped in panic and then as Jason's girth stretched her out and he pressed in until he filled her up, her eyes rolled up and she sighed, "Oh fuck...me...."

"Is everything okay," Jason asked in a concerned whisper.

"Oh yeah," Sable purred as she smiled over her shoulder, "Everything is perfect. Fuck me baby! Fuck me like you want to fucking knock me up!" She taunted.

With his insertion Jason brought his hand up from his dick and caressed the rolling hills of her ass only to pass by and glide up the tight muscles of her lower back and waist before continuing up her ribs and grabbing a handful of a fleshy breast. He plumped her soft spongy mammary several times before leaving to caress her back up between her shoulder blades and comb his fingers through her raven black hair. The hand playing with her clitoris left and she sighed in regret as he began gathering her hair into a low ponytail at the nap of her neck. Holding her hair in one hand like a rope he caressed her neck, and when she turned her head to look back at him he leaned over her ass and drove himself deep inside as he pulled her hair aside so he could kiss her cheek and the side of her mouth.

For the next half hour they slowly fucked with her pressed between the boxing bag and Jason as he slowly moved in and out of her body in slow purposeful thrusts and withdrawals. They were hot and sweaty and their stomachs had been growling and answering each other for some time before Jason's hand on her waist slipped around to her abdomen. His thumb caressed the hollow of her navel while the rest of his fingers splayed out across her lower belly as his palm pressed into her skin lightly but firmly directing her to tilt her hips and buttocks out more as his pace sped up and became insistent with need. She obeyed happily and his pressing desire surged harder and faster until he thrust in a final time, so deep inside her that she could feel him swell up and stretch her wonderfully just before a fiery liquid blasted inside her and her own climax rang out across the room and down the hall and she wailed in her delight...

——(!)——

Hot ragged breathing was the only sound that filled the room when Sable's wailing quieted and what was left behind was a superlative warmth in her head, just behind her eyes, in her chest radiating from her heart, and in her womb as her body sung in delight from being so thoroughly seeded. She had never felt like she did in this moment. It was hard to believe, and she didn't want to. She had always lusted after Jason, mostly because Gabriella was so in love with him, and because he was very very handsome. Then she had wanted him because Charlene had him, and because she wanted to get out of her mothers house and all her babies. Charlene, Larissa, and her had always had a twin's closeness, and it became incestuous when they became sexually active. So when Charlene started dating and sleeping with Jason she had hoped that Charlene would invite her and Larissa into their relationship, but that hadn't happened. She had longed to know, to experience what Charlene had. To know and understand why she had selfishly kept him all to herself, and now, she knew. Now she understood. Now, she could feel a spark in her chest flickering to life. Something that for the first time in her life was unselfish, and yet, so very much so!

She didn't want to give him back to Charlene, and she most definitely didn't want to share him with Heather, Charlene, Larissa, Gabby, or Porsche...

——(!)——

The fire in her womb slowly dissipated to a hot ember, and as Jason kissed her shoulders and neck, she could feel his sperm leaking out of her to glaze her vulva and labia and fall in dollops to the mat below. Her calves and thighs were burning by the time Jason withdrew, stepped back as he released her hair to fall down her back, but guided her with a hand on her waist as he pulled her in for a penetrating kiss.

When Jason finally pulled away, she opened her eyes and she knew that she had the look of a woman in love as she waited with her mouth just slightly open for his next kiss, as he whispered, "Why don't we go out to eat tonight?"

"Why don't we stay home," She returned breathily, "I have all you can eat between my thighs..."

"Mmm," Jason mummed softly and hugged her more tightly as he purred, "That does sound appealing, but I really shouldn't eat dessert for dinner. Let me take you out and feed you, and then, my dear, you can feed me..."

"As long and you make me shriek like you did just now," Sable agreed with a naughty sensual grin.

"I will do my best to make it even better," He promised.

"Okay," She whispered with a desirous smile and let him lead her upstairs to the master bedroom where Heather was waiting for them. She fell in behind Sable and they all took a shower where they washed of sweat and sex and got out with out any more foreplay or sex.

They were on a mission for food!

——(!)——

"Do you have any suggestions for eateries or what you would like to eat," Jason asked once they were in the car and driving into town.

"I would like to eat you," Sable answered immediately, eliciting a laugh from Heather.

"I'm on board with mom," Heather chimed in from the back seat.

"Mmm, well, I don't know of any places that specialize fresh Jason," He chuckled.

"Well," Sable said in a long drawn out way, "I did hear about this restaurant slash club that does specialize in some pretty exotic dining experiences...if you're interested."

"Really, like what kind of specialized dining," Heather asked.

"Well," Sable answered very carefully, "I've heard from the girls around the office that this restaurant serves food right on the bodies of men and women and you can eat off them."

"Really," Heather guffawed.

"Yeah," Sable answered, "and if you want to, a member of your party can even strip naked and have dinner served on them and then the party can...well...have them for dessert too!"

"Really," Jason mumbled in thought then asked, "Are there any other meals? And, you said it's a club; what else is there?"

"Well," Sable answered with a naughty grin, "I heard that there is dancing, gogo dancers, and even strippers..."

"So it is a vice club," Jason asked.

"I don't know," Sable lied, "But you have to admit, it sounds fun doesn't it? And, it would cater in fresh Jason!"

"I guess it would," He agreed hesitantly, then asked, "Is there anything else there?"

"I think there is," Sable purred sexily, "Why? Are you thinking of taking us there?"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers
12