Family Garden Ch. 49

Story Info
Volume 05: Rewind.
3.6k words
4.66
8.1k
8
3

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

Chapter 49 - Better Choices

Charlene blinked in shock, and then hopped up and snatched the contract and marriage certificate away from Gabriella and started flipping through the pages until she found what she was looking for and cried, "Aha!"

"Jason! No matter what mother says," Charlene said triumphantly as she wagged the sheaf of papers at Fornasia, "Do not have sex with her unless you absolutely want her as your wife. Until you do, you still have the option to have the marriage annulled!"

Fornasia closed her legs and turned on her side seductively as she purred, "I saw how you were staring at me as I walked up to the house, Jason Galdren, I know you find me attractive. I also know that you like older women, or you wouldn't have gotten your mother and older sisters pregnant."

"How do you know about that," Jason growled, "That is private family business..."

"Please," Fornasia purred smugly, "I am your wife. Of course Connor had to disclose your incestuous indiscretions to me as part of our marriage alliance and partnership."

"That's funny," Jason retorted thoughtfully, "Because weren't Llewyn and Beatrise born in 1983, and Jasmine and Rachelle in 1987? And yet, I don't remember consummating our marriage or getting you pregnant."

"You are correct," Fornasia answered with a nod though she was still smirking arrogantly, "However, the contract stipulated that until such time as you consummated our marriage, I may seek my marital due from any relative willing to perform such an act with me. Hence..."

"My father has been having sex with you on a regular basis," Jason answered for her.

"He thought it only fair since you were fucking his wife without his consent," Fornasia confirmed with a nod, "Well, one of his many, many wives. You know that is why he is never around right? It has nothing to do with work..."

"This is all a diversion designed to infuriate and distract you Jason," Sable mused half to herself, "She's trying to provoke all of us... Why?"

Fornasia's smirk fell as Sable turned to Charlene and asked, "You and mother have mentioned a partnership tied to this marriage alliance several times, but no one has said what that partnership is. Can you find out what it is?"

Charlene nodded and began flipping through the paperwork. It was toward the end, in the final pages that her mouth fell open and she answered, "Jason, your father and our mother are joint partners in a nightclub called 'The Volton'. It's net profits are in the hundreds of millions of dollars. You and mother are very very rich. We... are... very very rich!"

"No, I am very very rich," Fornasia corrected as she sat up and crossed her legs, deciding she would explain, "You are correct though, if Jason consummates our marriage then we will be very rich. You see, even though your father backed my aspirations to start this business, he and you, Jason, have never worked to make it profitable. I did that. However, in my haste to accept your fathers money I failed to realize that by his insisting that I marry you, that I would then be subject to half my wealth being yours, and if we have any offspring they will inherit one-hundred percent of all my hard work and returns to being a Galdren Gardens Family Farm business. So, as I see it, I have been more than generous. I gave your father five Galdren/Korrapati heirs. I have more than enough money to buy out the G.G.F.F. stake in my business, and if you don't want me as your wife then we can get it annulled and our ties are severed completely."

"So what is it that you want? Exactly," Jason asked as he ogled Fornasia from top to bottom.

"I want my freedom," She answered, "Freedom from you. From your father. From my life. I want the money I have worked for and invested to be mine, and nobody else's."

"Is that it," Jason asked in a voice that he couldn't keep from reflecting his disapproval, "I can understand you wanting to be free of me. For the last seven years you have been tied and held hostage to a boy that knew nothing of what was transpiring, and to add salt to the wound he fell in love with your daughters and not you. I can see where there would be some resentment there. I can also understand your resentment towards my father and this contract. However, what I don't understand is how you could spend all this time away from your own children. They are the ones that love you... unreservedly. Do they mean anything to you at all? Or, are they just collateral damage from the lifestyle you choose to lead?"

"I love my children," She admitted in a whisper as she looked down at her own crossed legs and examined the lines of her hands, "I love them all more than they will ever know. They are why I work so hard..."

"And yet," Jason interrupted as he moved to sit down on the bed in front of Fornasia, "They will never love you for all the work you've done for them while away for days, months, and years at a time. The only thing they know about you is that you are gone. They don't know you. How could they possibly love you, or even be grateful for all the sacrifices you made. Instead, Gabriella and Porsche are here... doing your job. To your youngest children, they are their mothers, not you."

"So I am a failure," She mumbled as tears began slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"No," Jason replied warmly with a smile that could be heard as he leaned in and put his hand on hers, "You're not a failure. Look around you. We are all here... for you. Your daughter's, your son's, they are all still here waiting for you to come home."

"So then," She sniffled as she used her free hand to wipe away her tears before Porsche left and returned with kleenex, "What would you have me do?"

Jason looked up at Charlene and then over to Gabriella. They met his gaze. Gabriella looked apprehensive and uncertain, but Charlene smiled at him reassuringly and nodded as she purred, "I more than anyone know the value of second chances and redemption. Nothing is happening like it did in my dream now. This is a whole new story. One that we can write together, with love and truth and trust as it's core..."

"Did you know in your premonition that your mother was my first wife as well," Jason asked Charlene in a half joking laugh.

"No," She answered with an adamant shake of her head, "This is all news to me. It was never an issue before, but then when we moved to Seattle we broke off contact with your family and mine. So, it could have been that when we left mother took it as a rejection and had your marriage annulled."

"Then why come here now and make the spectacle," Jason mused as Fornasia's mouth fell open as she shook her head in denial.

It was Sable that answered, "It's because no matter how cold and mercenary she has grown. No matter how distant she has become. How she has tried to shut down her capacity to love. Deep down, under all those layers of armor, in her heart, what she really wants is to finally know true... unselfish... love."

"Fornasia," Jason purred in a soft masculine rumble as he moved closer and took both her hands, "Charlene saw a future where she, no we all made some devastating choices that did irrevocable harm to all those that we love. Right there, in that hospital room, that was a tipping point in our future of where everything could have gone on just as she foresaw. When she woke up she made a choice right then to change things for the better. To make better choices. To admit to the lies and wrong that she had done, and to be honest with the ones she loves. The same tipping point is right here and now for you. You can choose to make a new choice, a better choice. One filled with loneliness, or one filled with family and love. Yes there will be hard and sad times where we cry, but hopefully, the majority of it will be happy times filled with laughter..."

He was drawing breath to continue when Fornasia suddenly lurched forward and kissed him with all her might as she bowled him over backwards and laid on top of him. He could hear sudden gasps, and then soft laughter, then he saw movement as Charlene waved to her sister and left the room. She was followed by Gabriella and the other three sisters. There was a soft click as the door closed, and he and Fornasia were alone.

She pulled back so she could whisper huskily, "I often dreamed what this might be like. So how do you want it? You want me on top? Do you want to fuck me doggy style? Maybe you want me to suck your cock and then come on my face and in my mouth. Or, do you prefer anal?"

"Shh," Jason shushed her as he brushed her hair back so he could see her face, "I want you to tell me what you want, Fornasia. How would you like to be made love to? What makes you feel... loved?"

She hiccupped a cry and laugh before smiling as she played her fingers in his hair as she looked at his face intently before whispering, "So this is why they all love you so much... I was wrong, you are not like your father..."

She looked away and back over her shoulder before turning back and smiling. Pulling away, she moved up and laid down so that she was in the middle and held her hands out for Jason to come to her.

Flipping around, he stalked up the bed as she spread her legs apart and raised her knees, corralling him so that he would come straight up the middle. He made it to her knees before he paused and slipped his arms under her thighs and started kissing his way down their gently curving slopes. He came to her soft fatty pubic mound and the slit of her smooth camel-toe pussy-lips, and pulled her thighs further apart so that she opened before him like a blooming rose.

He traced the curves of her plump labia and firm muscles of her inner thighs, and he followed the crevasses of where they met until he came to the soft under-curves of her ass cheeks. He kissed and nibbled them before returning to her perineum and licking up her glistening nectar before slowly delving his tongue inside her.

She moaned and rested her chin on her chest and closed her eyes as she tightened her belly muscles and ass. Her vagina tightened around his tongue as he licked as deeply as he could. She sighed in pleasure and he responded by whisking his tongue around her vaginal walls before withdrawing. Moaning at the loss of him inside her, she quickly hissed and tossed her head back when he licked up her vulva and father her delicate inner labia as he sucked her clitoris between his teeth. Her ass trembled, her belly and thighs shuddered, and she let out a long exultant exhalation as her knees fell to the bed with her legs spread wide apart for him.

Her breathing became long, deep, inhalations held for several seconds before relaxing still further as she released long desirous sighs. Her eyes closed, her mouth was slightly parted as she concentrated on every touch, every caress, as he licked across her clitoris. Devoting a long time to stroking her rose, he tasted every petal, lubricating her with his saliva and in return drinking her nectar to quench his thirst. Traveling the smooth valley of her pink vulva, and searching her vagina for every sensitive nerve in which to caress before returning to the swollen little red jelly bean.

Every time he licked her, she sighed and mewled delicately. Her belly shuddered, and her thighs and ass tightened up as she tried to thrust her pubic mound more firmly against his mouth and teeth. Seeing her need, her excited sensitivity, he decided it was time to make her scream.

Licking up her clitoral hood, he settled his teeth on her soft, smooth pubic mound and opened his mouth so that he could use the rough part of his tongue to attack her clitoris while also teasing the rest of her vulva and labia with the rest of his tongue. As he assaulted her pussy, he also unwound his left arm from around Fornasia's right thigh and pushed two fingers inside her vagina!

"Haaaaa!" She wailed and grabbed his hair before pulling him ever more firmly into her. Pressing harder against her clitoris, he pushed his fingers all the way up to her cervix and rubbed slow circles around it's soft parameter...

"Ahhhh," She cried as her belly muscles shuddered, and her thighs jerked as she fought the urge to tighten them around his head.

Lubricating his thumb with her nectar, he pressed it against her clitoris before moving up and sucking her left nipple into his mouth...

Fornasia gasped and then wailed as she exhaled, and then inhaled loudly...

Moving to her right nipple, he used his free hand to twist the one he just left, and then shifted his weight so that he could withdraw his other hand, still deep inside her vagina and rubbing her clitoris, and curl his fingers around the inside of her pubic bone and pressed his fingers into her g-spot while rubbing her clitoris with the palm of his hand...

Fornasia's whole body started quaking, her legs started jerking, her belly muscles tightened and released as she actively twerked her pussy against his hand. She wailed continuously until she ran out of air, and then she stiffened as her back arched, thrusting her breasts firmly against his mouth until she was nearly defying gravity as she orgasmed harder than she ever had before!

He started to worry that she wasn't breathing, but with a quick final knip of her nipple, he released her and with a lusty exhalation all of her strength was suddenly gone and dropped back to the bed. Sighing indulgently, moaning regretfully that her climax was over, she smiled deviously as Jason watched her eyes flutter with her afterglow. Rearing back, he gathered her legs up as he wrapped his arms under them and spread her wide open before lifting her ass off the bed.

She had just enough time to furrow her brow and focus her eyes on him, and her pouty mouth was still slightly parted from her last orgasm when he laid his large, purple, blood engorged, mushroom shaped, dickhead against her quivering vaginal mouth, and then slammed all of himself, all of his length, and all of his girth, careening inside her!

Fornasia's big brown eyes crossed. Her big plump mouth opened wide in a large orgasmic-O, and her back arched again until only her shoulders remained on the bed!

Jason pounded his dick into her pussy. Her still crossed eyes rolled up into her skull, and she bit her bottom lip while screaming internally while ripping and clawing at the bed with her nails!

He was so aroused from eating her pussy, he couldn't hold out long. So lifting her ass higher, he pounded his dick into her as his testicles slapped her ass cheeks with a loud 'whack whack whack' that seemed to reverberate throughout the room!

His breathing was a bellows. His heart was thudding in his ears, and then his balls tightened up. He slammed all of himself, all eight inches, into Fornasia!

Into his mother-in-law!

Into his wife!

His massively swollen mushroom head slammed against her womb, and as fireworks burst in his head, his cum blasted pints, liters, gallons... of creamy white seed across her fortress walls... as a tidal wave of joyful bliss charged to the very deepest depths of Fornasia's femininity...

——(!)——

Jason and Fornasia were left weak and breathless. Leaning down, he reveled in the feeling of her massive breasts pressing into his chest and squeezing out the sides. Using the hand that he had fuck her to her first climax with, he combed his fingers through her glassy black hair and stared down at her beautiful features.

Fornasia basked in her second afterglow, and relished the feeling of Jason's cock filling her up with its thick meat slowly pulsing and swelling and twitching as he finished pumping the last dregs of his sperm inside her. For the first time she felt like... Jason... her very own husband... was pumping his warm, living, palpable, love... directly into her soul!

She had never experienced anything like this before!

Opening her eyes, she stared up at 'her husband' through long, thick, black, lashes and she smiled lavishly and purred, "I could get used to this!"

"Yes you can," He retorted with a proud grin of his own.

"I can't imagine what you must think of me," She whispered as tears suddenly welled up and rolled down to her temples to disappear into her hair, "I... I was... I am... a prostitute. My whole life until your father..."

Jason smiled reassuringly as he continued to comb his fingers through her hair except when he would use his thumb to wipe her tears away, and he let her talk. For the first time in her life, Fornasia Korrapati had her own spouse to confide in, to talk to, to share her darkest secrets and her greatest hopes with, "Your father found me in a brothel a few years ago. By that time I had already gotten pregnant three times. The first time was by a rich middle-eastern oil baron. Gabiella and Porsche are quite literally princesses of an old royal family in Iran. The second time I got pregnant it was by an Egyptian dictator that boasted that his lineage led back to the last pharaoh. So if he is to be believed, then Sable, Larissa, and Charlene are princesses of Egypt. My last pregnancy was from a notoriously powerful priest in India. Ruel and Tobin's lineage isn't royalty, but my mother was paid millions by these men so that they could impregnate me..."

"So your mother was what? A madam? Or just abusive," Jason asked.

"She was a prostitute and then a madam, just as her mother before her and her mother's mother before her, and just like I am," Fornasia admitted in timid embarrassment for the first time in her life, "For a thousand years the Korrapati women have been prostitutes of the highest and most expensive caliber. The children of Korrapati women are the sons and daughters of kings, dictators, and presidents, of popes and cardinals from around the world, of lords and barons, and even emperors. With the coming of the twentieth century it expanded to the ultra rich as well. So, I am a descendant of a distinguished royal line of prostitutes."

Looking up into Jason's eyes hers pleaded as she asked the one question she feared to know the answer too, "Can... Are you able to understand from what I come from and accept me for who I am? Or, at least, what I was?"

"You're not prostituting anymore are you," Jason asked.

"I... basically sold myself to your father and you for the opportunity to start my own brothel," She admitted, "Your father was such a good man when he found me, but later, he changed. He became mean and manipulative, and then he insisted on his right to impregnate me in your stead. I haven't seen him in years now. Then I heard about you moving into this house, and I had to come out and try to get you to reject me..."

"But I haven't," He purred and leaned in to kiss her tenderly.

"No, you haven't," She said with a warm smile, "For the first time in a thousand years a matriarch of the Korrapati lineage has not only wed, but married off all her daughters as well. This effectively ends the Korrapati Prostitution Lineage in North America."

"That is one way of looking at it," Jason countered, "Another is, that you are the first Korrapati matriarch in a thousand years to start a new dynasty."

Fornasia looked up and away as the thought peaked her interest. It was obviously something she had never thought of before. When she looked back at him, her eyes were full of love as she asked, "So, will you marry me? And make me an honest woman?"

Jason chuckled as he shook his head, but answered, "I thought that was what I just did?"

Her smile seemed like it couldn't have gotten any deeper or happier, but it did, and then she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him in for lots and lots of kissing...

They stayed in that room for three hours and made love repeatedly until Charlene and Sable finally, tentatively, stuck their heads in and asked if they could join. No one saw them again for the rest of the day. Only when Gabriella and Porsche rang the bell for evening dinner did they all finally make an appearance...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers
12