Family Gathering Pt. 02

Story Info
Father lets family enjoy his well trained daughter.
5.9k words
36.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set in the world of my novel - Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey - and the ensuing anthology.

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

All characters are over 18.

Continue reading if you like stories that feature incest - something that I do not condone in real life.

Please enjoy!

***

Family Gathering pt. 2

Katelyn waited outside Uncle Craig's house with her parents and brother. Her father, Sean, had rung the doorbell twice, but the music inside must have drowned it out. She was in her church convent uniform as requested by her father - a tiny, hooded jacket made from a satin material with a soft sheen, and a short skater skirt which swayed with her hips when she walked; her high heels complemented her slender legs, and her pretty hairstyle was befitting of a conscientious convent girl.

She was also wearing the harness that her brother, Harry, got her for Christmas the previous day. It was just about hidden under her cropped jacket, though the strap crossing her chest at the base of her breasts could be glimpsed if she raised her arms or if one viewed her from a lower position and looked up her top. The most conspicuous features of the harness were the cuffs which tethered her wrists behind her back, and the choker and leash which her brother was currently commandeering.

Katelyn had been reluctant to wear the harness when Harry had presented it to her on Christmas Day, as she was on leave from her church convent, and she had intended to have a break from such activities. However, she had quickly come around and fallen back into her new convent-girl role, much to her family's delight.

At the suggestion of her mother, Sharon, she was also wearing the gift from her uncle, Craig - a fox tail butt plug and headband with matching ears - and she was a little nervous about how her extended family might react to the sight of her. Most of them were old enough to remember a time before the rule of the Secular Church of Acceptance, when sexual freedom was much more limited, and they might still be clinging to old-fashioned beliefs concerning sexual propriety.

'You gonna ring again, Dad?' said Harry, standing behind his sister and casually kneading her breasts through the smooth fabric.

'Surely they can hear the bell,' said Sean, pressing the button once more.

'Doesn't seem so.'

'Harry, don't you think Katelyn would like to have her chest to herself just for a moment?'

Harry lifted his sister's breasts and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples which pushed invitingly through the thin material. 'What do you think, Sis?'

Katelyn turned her head to smile at her brother. 'I don't mind - I know you enjoy touching them.'

Sean went to the window and knocked on it. The curtains were drawn inside, but the light glowed through, and the music continued to blare. 'How are the grandparents putting up with that racket?'

'Sean,' said Sharon, pushing the door open, 'it's unlocked.'

'You're kidding.'

Harry gave his sister's leash a light tug, and she followed him inside. 'You have got her dildo, haven't you, Dad?'

'Yes, it's in my bag.'

'I can't wait to--'

'My darling sister!' came Craig's booming voice as he appeared from the living room. 'Sean. Harry. Oh... my beautiful niece.' He looked Katelyn up and down, savouring the image. 'You look adorable.'

Katelyn gave her uncle a playful curtsy. 'As do you, Uncle Craig.'

Craig laughed and turned her around to stroke her fluffy tail which hung prominently beneath her little skirt. 'Do you like my gift?'

'I love it, thank you!'

'Can I take her leash, Harry?'

Harry hesitated before handing it over. 'Uh... sure.'

Katelyn let her uncle lead her into the living room, and she smiled as the six inhabitants greeted her with a cheer. She was relieved to see no looks of disapproval, especially from her grandparents, and her anxiety about the performance she was supposed to do later began to fade. Everyone wanted to check out her tail and harness, so Craig relinquished control of her leash so she could be passed around.

'Don't you look pretty?' said David, her grandfather, happily accepting her leash. 'It must have been last Boxing Day that I saw you.'

'It's been too long, Grandpa,' said Katelyn, stooping to kiss his cheek.

'So, you're in the Secular Church of... uh...'

'The SCoA, yes Grandpa.'

'I think your boobs have grown,' he said, cupping a breast and giving it a gentle squeeze through the lustrous fabric. 'They're nice and full, aren't they?'

Katelyn bent forward slightly so he could reach more easily from his armchair. 'I guess they probably have, Grandpa. I didn't really notice, to be honest.'

Stephen, another uncle, laughed and gestured for the leash. 'Straight in there, eh, Dad?'

'Well, we're allowed these days, aren't we?' said David, continuing his appraisal of his granddaughter's breasts.

'Come on, dad, I want to say hello to my niece.'

'We're here all evening, Stephen,' said David, turning the girl around and lifting her little skirt. 'Oh! What a lovely bottom! I suspected this would be the method of attachment for your tail.'

Katelyn giggled softly as her grandfather groped a firm butt cheek.

'How big is the plug?' said David, gently pulling the tail.

'It's quite big,' said Katelyn, feeling her sphincter dilate around the body of the embedded toy.

'And you're so small! It's a wonder you can fit anything in there.' He let the plug sink back into her rectum and handed her over to Stephen.

'Is the harness from your convent?' said Stephen, lifting her glossy jacket slightly to study the strap beneath the hem.

'It was a present from Harry,' she said, standing between his legs.

Stephen snorted. 'He's a bit of a perv, eh?'

Katelyn shrugged and looked over at her brother as her uncle lifted her jacket a little further for a glimpse of the soft underbellies of her young breasts. 'No more so than any other boy.'

He gave her leash a gentle tug. 'He wants to walk you around like a dog?'

'He's always liked me being submissive.'

'He needs to find himself a girlfriend. Mind if I check out the rest of your harness?'

'I think he has one,' she said as he casually unzipped her little jacket and exposed her breasts.

'Is that what he told you?'

Katelyn shrugged as her uncle shifted the silky material to the sides and scrutinised the system of straps around her torso. She found it slightly harder to breathe when he tightened the two sandwiching her breasts, but she didn't complain.

'This is actually a pretty good harness,' he said, turning her and inspecting the cuffs binding her wrists. 'He must've spent a reasonable amount.'

'You got her tits out already?' said Craig with a laugh, engulfing his niece's naked chest with a huge hand.

Stephen looked up at his brother with mild irritation. 'I was just having a look at her harness.'

'That's what you call them these days?' said Craig, grinning down at his niece as he fondled her soft breasts.

'I think he was genuinely interested in the harness,' said Jen, Stephen's wife, with a thin smile. She gave her niece a sympathetic look. 'Tell your uncles to leave your boobs alone, Katelyn.'

'I wouldn't want to spoil their fun,' said Katelyn with a little laugh. 'This is the first time they've got a chance to play with them!'

'They both already have boobs to play with,' said Tracy, Craig's wife. 'What's wrong with mine?'

'Yours are very nice, too,' said Craig, still massaging Katelyn's soft chest as he gave his wife a reassuring smile. 'But there's nothing quite like a teenager's breasts - full and soft, but still unaffected by gravity.'

Tracy snorted and shook her head.

'Want the leash, Jack?' said Craig, offering it to his son.

Katelyn watched her cousin battle with his emotions. He was almost the same age as her, and they'd been close friends growing up, so she thought his reluctance was understandable. 'Would you like to see my tail, Jack? Your dad got me it.'

Jack glanced around the room as though trying to decide how his relatives would judge him. 'Uh... yeah, sure.'

'Good lad,' said Craig, handing him the leash.

Katelyn stood with her back to her cousin, and she smiled as he tentatively placed his hands on her hips.

'Are you sure you don't mind?' he said, running his hands up her tiny waist until he touched the lower strap of her harness. 'It's fine if--'

'I'm a novice of the SCoA,' she said. 'I'm happy to serve anyone who wants to enjoy me.'

'Uh... okay.' Jack lifted her little skirt and stared at her perfect bottom for a few moments.

'You'll get a better view if you bend her over,' said Craig, taking a swig of wine.

Katelyn kept her legs straight and maintained the attractive curve in her back as Jack pulled her leash toward the floor, positioning her compact torso at a ninety-degree angle to her long legs. There was a long pause when he pushed the skirt up her back and drank in the sight of her tight rear, and she considered hurrying him and suggesting what he might like to do with her.

'It's very realistic,' said Jack as he ran his fingers through the faux fur of the tail. After another pause, he lifted it and gazed open-mouthed at her unveiled vulva.

'What do you think, Son?' said Craig with a knowing smile.

Jack dropped the tail, letting it cover his cousin's neat slit. 'Uh... yeah, it's a nice tail. Really soft.'

'Give it a little tug,' said Craig, cupping his niece's hanging breast, her erect nipple tickling his palm.

'Wouldn't it fall out?'

'Just don't yank it. You'll get an idea of its size.'

Katelyn felt her anus slowly expand as her cousin very gently pulled at the tail. She imagined his transfixed yet vacant expression as he watched her sphincter grow more taut, and she thought for a moment that he was going to let the whole thing pop out of her, but he stopped just before its widest point and let her bottom suck it back in.

'That's hot,' said Jack, repeating the process with more confidence. 'It's quite big, isn't it?'

'She can handle it now that she's a convent girl.'

'Sorry,' said Katelyn as Jack fucked her with the bulbous toy, 'but would it be okay if I have my hands untied so I can support my weight?'

Craig laughed. 'Why would you need to do that? You don't weigh anything.'

'My back's starting to ache.'

'Are you going to play with the poor girl's arse all evening, Jack?' said Tracy. 'Maybe she'd like a break?'

'Uh, yeah, I'll let her go in a sec,' said Jack, not looking away from his cousin's expanding and shrinking orifice.

Katelyn was starting to find it challenging to maintain her church-girl submissiveness; she was looking forward to getting a drink and catching up with her family, but Jack seemed intent on keeping her to himself, endlessly jostling her innards with the sizeable object while she strained to accommodate him.

'Oh, shit,' said Jack when the body of the plug popped out of her gaping anus. 'I didn't mean to--'

'Don't worry, Jack,' said Sean, taking the glistening toy by its furry tail, 'it's time for Katelyn to give us a little performance.'

Katelyn stood straight, relieving her suffering back and letting her skirt fall over her bare genitals. She gave her father a grateful smile as he unbound her wrists, letting the cuffs dangle from a tether behind her back, and she took the opportunity to tidy her hair and zip up her lustrous jacket, enjoying the soft texture of the silky fabric against her hard nipples. Despite only moments ago wishing to chill out and socialise, she now had the urge to fill the void that had replaced the plug - it had been inside her for long enough that it had come to feel like a part of her.

'Thanks, Daddy,' she said as he handed her the large dildo.

'Surely that's not going inside my little granddaughter,' said Audrey, Katelyn's grandmother.

'It's amazing what these church girls can do,' said David, gazing at his granddaughter with admiration.

Katelyn felt her nerves return as she positioned herself in the middle of the room, and everyone hushed and turned their eyes to her. 'Can I get a volunteer to--'

Harry jumped forward with a raised hand. 'Me!'

Katelyn smiled at her brother while the aunts and uncles laughed. 'I need you to help me demonstrate my deep-throating skills, please.'

'Sure thing,' he said accepting the phallic toy.

Katelyn tilted her head back and opened her mouth, gesturing at Harry to insert the synthetic cock. Her training over the last couple of months had allowed her to become quite adept at controlling her gag reflex, and she emitted only a light choking sound when her over-excited brother dipped the phallic object straight into her gullet.

'Harry!' said Sharon. 'Don't hurt your sister!'

'She asked me to do it!' said Harry, continuing to plunge the toy into her throat.

Katelyn's mouth was just about able to stretch around the considerable girth, and her throat bulged with each probing incursion. She was determined to impress her family and show them what a good convent girl she was, and she desperately resisted the urge to heave - she hadn't expected her brother to attack her throat so zealously, especially as she had only been sexually available to him since the day before.

'Would Katelyn like to move onto the next part of the show?' said Sean over the string of gagging noises.

Harry grasped his sister's convulsing chest. 'I think I could push it deeper.'

Katelyn was losing control of her spasming throat muscles as the synthetic shaft relentlessly dived inside, but she managed to keep her hands clasped behind her back in proper convent-girl fashion. She hoped that her family was impressed by her dedication to the core values of the SCoA - submissiveness, a desire to please others, and sexual selflessness.

'Let her breath, Son,' said Sean, watching his daughter shudder and retch.

Harry reluctantly withdrew the toy, and Katelyn gasped for air, tears running down her cheeks.

'Put the whole thing in for a few seconds, and then pull out again,' she said between lungfuls.

Harry obliged, plunging the thick shaft straight into her gullet and pressing the base against her stretched mouth. He held her breast through the smooth fabric while she jerked and heaved, making a strange gulping sound as her throat swelled around the intruder. He grinned as Uncle Craig took a picture, and he held his sister in her tormented pose for the family's viewing pleasure before finally letting her breathe again.

'Thank you, Harry,' she said, her chest heaving and half exposed in his tight grip. 'Can I have another volunteer, please?'

Jack stepped forward with a sheepish smile.

Katelyn leaned to the side and held onto her brother as she performed a standing split. The small audience murmured in reverence as she had him hold her raised leg aloft, her toes pointing at the ceiling. Her skirt fell back to expose her smooth genitals once again, and she invited Jack to insert the glistening dildo into her puckered anus.

Jack accepted the weighty toy with wide eyes and let Sean apply a coating of lube to it. He planted a hand against her shaven mons and pressed the tip of the synthetic cock against his cousin's proffered orifice. His jaw hung open as he watched her sphincter open and swallow the fat head, and he slid the long shaft inside until the base made contact with her bottom.

'I can't believe that entire thing is inside my little granddaughter, said Audrey. 'Doesn't it hurt?'

'No, Grandma, it feels nice,' said Katelyn, giving a reassuring smile as Jack began to fuck her with the embedded dildo.

She let out a soft moan as the bulky object burrowed and dominated the cramped space inside her little belly. She felt a dull throb as it incessantly probed the inner limit of her rectum, and she revelled in the slightly painful stretch of her beleaguered sphincter. She smiled for the cameras and shifted her skirt to ensure that her empty pussy was clearly visible to everyone.

'Doesn't she have lovely lady bits?' said Tracy, pointing her camera phone at her niece's exhibited genitals.

'Ah, I think she gets that from my side of the family,' said Sean, evoking a bout of laughter.

'It's pretty similar to mine, actually,' said Sharon with a proud smile.

'Jack, stop touching your cousin's vagina,' said Tracy with a laugh.

Jack returned his straying hand to Katelyn's bald mound. 'Sorry.'

'Thanks, Jack,' said Katelyn, glancing at the bulge in his jeans as she lowered her leg and left her brother's groping embrace. She dropped to the carpeted floor and adopted another split position, pushing her skirt up her back to keep her intimate parts on show. 'Could you hold the dildo under my bottom, Harry? And could you stand in front of me, Jack?'

The family watched in captivated silence as she lowered herself onto the toy, sinking the considerable length into her bowel. The women gasped in unison when she unzipped Jack's fly, extracted his fully erect cock and gobbled it into her mouth without hesitation. He let out a shuddering groan which was momentarily drowned out by his father's delighted whooping, and she was encouraged to suck and lick with some vigour, swallowing the throbbing shaft deep into her gullet.

'Why does he get the blow job?' said Harry, rubbing his sister's bottom as she began to bounce - her weight on her hands - on the oversized dildo.

'You've had plenty of fun with her already,' said Sharon.

'I haven't put my cock in her!'

'Well, it's up to her who she wants to treat to a blow job. Maybe if you're nice to her--'

'I've been nice to her since she came home!'

'Then she might be nice back.'

Katelyn's lips weren't quite so stretched around her cousin's penis, and she was able to form something like a smile while she listened to the exchange between her mother and brother. She oscillated her head back and forth, massaging Jake's sensitive glans with her throat, and she ceaselessly pummelled her bowels, plunging the lengthy toy into her deepest recesses with each lively bob of her rear.

'Look at this!' said Harry, running a couple of fingers along her slit and holding them up to show his glistening fingertips.

'Aww, that's cute,' said Jen. 'She really enjoys it.'

Tracy nodded. 'Looks like joining the convent was a good choice for her.'

Katelyn was glad that her family could see her joy, and she was relieved that her father hadn't reprimanded Harry for touching her vagina. She wanted to ask him to continue touching her most intimate part - it was begging for the attention - but she remained disciplined and continued in her performance without revealing her selfish desires. Her splayed legs started to ache, and she leaned forward on her hands a little more, causing her to take her cousin's stiff rod even deeper, her mouth and nose pressing into his crotch.

She convulsed noisily, her neck bulging as the throbbing glands blocked the moist passage, and she gave a little squeak when she felt a stream of warm liquid abruptly spurt down her gullet. She continued plunging the twitching phallus into her throat, putting on a good show for the family as she sucked every last drop out of it.

The room erupted with raucous applause as Jack's orgasm drew to an end, his almost pained expression morphing into one of intermingled embarrassment and pride.

'Let's see how wet she is now,' said Craig when his son's spent cock finally dropped out of Katelyn's mouth.

Katelyn let her brother lift her up so that the fat dildo flopped out of her, and she smiled as he cupped her empty vulva from behind. She knew that the gasps from her aunts meant that her battered anus was still agape, as though it were waiting for something else to fill the cavernous void. She felt her brother's fingers slide in her juices as he spread her pussy lips, once more exposing the delicate pink flesh and swollen clitoris. She posed prettily as her enthralled relatives leaned in with their camera phones.

12