Family Health Spa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no. Oh god. Shit, Stoppit."

"Yes. He's behind me. My brother is behind me and his cock is so hard, way up inside me and we're gonna cum together."

"Oh no. No!"

"Yes. And we're almost there. Aren't we, mum? We're gonna..."

"Cumming, Sandy! Oh. Oh!"

I squeezed my erection as Sandy brought our mother towards a climax, balancing on tiptoes to press back hard against her daughter's expert fingers. Sandy signalled, and I walked into the room. I don't know when exactly mum realised I was there, but before she could react my cock replaced Sandy's fingers. I was buried in my mother's wet pussy and she was so close to the edge that all she could do was bend and press back, screaming "No, Robbie, no!" But she made no effort to escape, and I felt her shudder, then buck her hips. Sandy's erotic fantasy had got me so horny that I was already close.

Mum turned, pulled her panties down and kicked them off. She lifted a leg, I put my hand under her thigh to hold it and bent my knees while Sandy positioned my cock at mum's opening. I fucked my mother there standing at the kitchen sink, our eyes burning into each others.

"Oh Robbie. Oh son!"

When she said that I knew she wanted to do this and I lost it, my cock suddenly spurted and I came inside my mother. Her head flew back and she quivered, a hot wet flush surrounded my cock, and she came right after me. I pushed hard, trying to get back to the womb that had made me, as I filled it with my own cum just as my father had done 20-some years ago. Mum was wild, trembling and jerking. After my climax I just rode hers out, and it seemed to take minutes before she stopped twitching and slowly opened her eyes.

I expected revulsion, disgust, anger. But mum, always our loving mother, broke into a smile and said: "Did you two perverts plan this?"

"Sandy did. I just played along."

"Bullshit bro! Ask him how come he just 'happened' to be standing here?"

"Well, son? You wanna tell mummy something?"

"OK, I admit. We planned this today." I pressed gently, mum's hips met my gentle rhythm. "Just so you know, Sandy's 'fantasy'..."

"No! Sandy?"

"Sorry mum. It was real."

"Hmm. My son and daughter made love. I don't know how to react. I can't really be angry while I've got my son's cock in my pussy, can I?"

"And his cum, mum."

"Yes, Robbie, thank you for adding that. And his cum, as you say. Son, you need to let go, I can't stand on one leg forever."

"Right. Only..."

"You're still horny? Sit."

I sat. Mum got between my knees, pushed my thighs apart, and sank her warm mouth over my cock. Sandy joined her. I watched in erotic amazement as my mother and my sister shared my cock between their mouths. I heard Sandy mumble something, mum said: "Stop complaining. I didn't complain when you shoved your fingers inside me now, did I?"

"Mum?"

"Yes, son?"

"Make it perfect? I wanna cum."

"Where, baby?"

"On your tits?"

"Of course, baby."

Sandy undressed her while mum went to work on my cock with renewed vigour. She was good, so very fucking good, so before long I stood while she aimed and I watched my knee-trembling spurts glaze those fabulous orbs.

And Sandy, ever the vixen, put her fingers inside mum again and said: "I didn't finish my story mum."

"Oooh, darling. I'm still so wet."

"Yes, I know. So. Get on all fours."

Sandy got behind mum and pushed her skirt over her waist. The nimble minx bent to lick, and mum almost fainted. Between licking and finger-fucking, Sandy went on: "So there we are. Rob is in my pussy like I'm in yours now. Then you stand, and... You know what happens next, mum?"

"No... Ooh darling. Don't stop."

"We're both biting our fingers trying not to moan as we get close to cumming, my brother and me, then you, mummy darling, push us both over the edge.'

"How?"

"You stand, open your cunt, and piss on daddy."

"Oh. Oh. Oh fuck. Ummm! Yes, Sandy. Yesss!"

This time mum came so hard she collapsed face down, even while Sandy finger-fucked her. Mum's bum rose off the ground, she was cumming hard, all I could do was watch in amazement.

Three days ago we were a normal family. Now, we were an incestuous family. Except dad. But Sandy had been thinking about that too.


12