Family Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John kept a firm grip on the tiny undergarment as his daughter tried to prise his hands away. 'We've seen your boobs - why not go the whole way?'

'I can't believe you're trying to see my privates!'

'It would really mean a lot to me, just while we're here, to add this to the other great memories I've made today.'

Hazel maintained her grip on his hands for a moment before relenting and allowing him to slide her dainty underwear down her long legs. She could barely believe what was happening, and that she was permitting it, but a strange part of her wanted to share her most intimate secrets with her father. If there was ever a time and place to let those long-suppressed desires run free, it was then and there.

John slowly revealed his daughter's clean-shaven vulva, savouring every millisecond. 'Oh my God.'

'What's wrong?' she said with a hint of panic.

John's eyes had filled with moisture. 'I've never seen something so... it's divine.'

'What about mine?' said Susan with mock indignation.

'Yours is divine, too,' said John, pulling the waistband of Hazel's skirt up her waist until the hem hung above her naked pussy.

Hazel smiled as her father pointed the camera at her. 'Don't I look silly with my knickers halfway down my legs?'

'You look... alluring,' said John, leaning forward and brushing her open jacket aside to better frame her breasts.

Hazel pushed her chest forward a little, trying to look sexy without making it too obvious. 'Will you put these pics online?'

'What if I do?' he said, turning her to face away from him.

'I think we'd be disowned.'

John laughed, gently bending her over and spreading her legs a little. 'We'll have to move here, then.'

Susan sorted. 'I'm not sure I'd want to live here. You can do stuff in private at home.'

'I told him we're going back to normal when we get home,' said Hazel with a little laugh.

John cupped his daughter's exposed pussy for an arty shot. 'If that's what you want.'

Hazel smiled, looking out over the gold-tinted city while her father snapped photo after photo.

'What a spectacular picture,' he said. 'Got the sun shining between your legs, just under your vagina.'

'Let me see,' she said, reaching back to take the camera.

John bent her over a little further and cupped her vulva again while she scrolled through the images, and he found that she didn't react when he began to lightly flick his thumb over her slightly glistening slit.

'Smile!' said Hazel, turning the camera for yet another selfie.

John gave a blissful smile, his thumb swirling among the folds of her neat pussy.

'Look at you with your hand up my skirt,' said Hazel, giggling as she reviewed the picture. 'You're so cheeky!'

'Look how wet your thumb is!' said Susan, squeezing her husband's leg.

'And look at her inner lips starting to poke out,' he said, gently tugging at her increasingly protuberant labia minora.

'The lighting is really nice this way,' said Hazel, taking another selfie. 'It makes my skin glow.'

'I'm sure you're always glowing,' said John, allowing his thoroughly coated thumb to sink slightly into her receptive opening.

'You're too kind,' she said, handing the camera to her mother and taking a moment to appreciate the deep red of the vanishing sun. Her back was starting to ache, so she rested her hands on her knees, allowing her father to continue his exploration of her genitals. 'I can't believe you're doing that, but it feels really nice.'

'Your clit has popped out for me,' said John, chuckling softly and circling the little nub for a moment before dipping a long finger inside her moist passage.

Hazel gasped and tried to straighten up, but her father planted his hand against her back while he explored her warm insides. 'This is so wrong!'

'It's perfectly acceptable here.'

'Oh, my,' said Susan, wrapping her fingers around the throbbing bulge in John's trousers. 'You've gotten hard for your daughter!'

'Oh, God!' said Hazel, twisting to see her mother extract her father's solid shaft and take it into her mouth. 'That's so gross!'

John slapped Hazel's little bottom and playfully wriggled his fingers inside her. 'There's nothing remotely gross about it.'

Hazel groaned and faced forward again. 'I don't want to see that.'

John probed his daughter's innards with more vigour, grinning as the tiny orifice emitted a series of sloppy, wet noises. He curled his fingers and caressed her soft vaginal walls, revelling in her cute little gasps and sighs as she produced a dribbling abundance of feminine juices.

'What?' said Hazel when Susan whispered something to John. She looked back again to see her mother retrieving a small tube from her purse.

'Oh, yes,' said John, burying his fingers to the knuckles, 'I'm ready.'

Hazel frowned as her mother applied a gloopy gel to John's twitching phallus. 'Ready for what?'

'I'll just put a bit of this here, too,' said Susan.

Hazel yelped as her mother's jelly-coated fingers tickled her puckered sphincter. 'Cold!'

Susan slipped a slender finger into her daughter's anus. 'You've tried anal, haven't you, Hazel?'

'I told you that in confidence!' said Hazel as her father slid her panties to her ankles and helped her step out of them.

Susan laughed and placed her hand against Hazel's tummy, gently pulling her closer to her father. 'Sit down slowly onto your dad.'

'You two were planning this all along, weren't you?' said Hazel as her mother carefully lowered her.

'Relax your bottom,' said Susan, holding Hazel's arm and hip as she guided her.

'Oh my God,' said Hazel as the tip of her father's cock nestled in her anal opening. 'I'd better be getting a new phone or something for this!'

'Keep going,' said Susan, applying a little pressure. 'Be a good girl for your dad.'

Hazel moaned softly as her sphincter opened around her father's girth; it was bigger than she was used to, and it hurt somewhat, but she did want to be good for her dad, and she made a valiant effort to push through the pain.

'That's it,' said Susan, soothing her daughter with a tummy rub as she slowly sank lower.

Hazel made a pained humming noise as her father's solid penis slid into her rectum and filled her little belly, but when she felt her bottom make contact with his crotch, she squealed in triumph and relief - she had done it!

'Well done,' said Susan, bunching up Hazel's sheer top to exhibit her breasts.

Hazel sat back against her father and tried to calm her breathing. 'I really didn't think dad would be this big!'

'That's why I don't let him put it in my bottom!' said Susan, rising from the bench and moving in front of the pair. 'Lift her legs up, John.'

Hazel gasped as her father hooked his arms under her legs, spreading them wide and flaunting her occupied anus and dripping pussy for the camera. She felt his hard cock twitch deep inside her bowel as he grabbed her breasts and forcefully pressed them together.

'Smile, Hazel,' said Susan, aiming the camera. 'Very nice. John, let go of her boobs, would you? I don't want you playing with them in every single photo!'

John reluctantly released his daughter's breasts and kissed her dainty neck. 'Maybe you could grind against me, darling? It'll help keep me hard.'

Hazel flexed her hips back and forth as much as she could in her father's restrictive embrace. 'Like this?'

'Get a close-up of her genitals, Susan.'

Susan leaned in close. 'Why don't you bounce her, John?'

'How does her vagina look from that angle?'

'It looks beautiful,' said Susan, lowering the camera and spreading Hazel's vaginal fluids. 'Her juices are glinting in the sunlight.'

John gripped his daughter's legs, his strong fingers digging into her inner thighs, and he began to jounce her little body as though it were weightless. 'Maybe you could take a video? Stand back and get her jiggling boobs in the shot.'

'Why do you need a video?' said Hazel, her voice shaking as her bottom bumped repeatedly against her father. 'You must have enough pics now.'

'Just be a good girl and smile,' said Susan.

Hazel was finding it increasingly challenging to hold a pretty smile while her father's hard shaft was relentlessly plunging into her depths. She gasped and whimpered as it pummelled the innermost limits of her rectum, and she began to feel a tingling excitement radiating from her neglected pussy which seemed to be vicariously enjoying the thrashing of its neighbouring orifice.

'Look at those boobs jiggle!' said Susan with a laugh. 'I know you're enjoying the ride, Hazel, but try to smile for the camera.'

Hazel arched her back and shrieked as a deluge of clear liquid spilt from her shimmering pussy, drenching her father's trousers and evoking a delighted cheer from her mother and a couple of passers-by.

'I got that on camera!' said Susan, rushing forward and zooming in on the saturated twat.

John grunted and breathed heavily, restraining his daughter with a firm embrace as her delicate body jerked and spasmed. Though he was no longer bouncing her, his throbbing penis received a pulsing massage from her trembling and convulsing innards, and he quickly lost control himself, groaning as he spewed copious amounts of his seed deep inside her bowel. They rode the waves of ecstasy together until they had no more juices to squirt or energy to expend.

'That was beautiful,' said Susan, kissing her husband and tussling her daughter's hair when they finally went still. 'And well done you!'

Hazel gave an exhausted smile, relaxing back against her father as her mother kissed her forehead. 'I can't believe dad just made me come.'

'It's the least I could do,' said John between breaths. 'You've been so kind letting me enjoy you like this.'

'Excuse me,' said a passer-by with a small dog. 'Would you like a picture of all of you?'

'Oh, that would be wonderful,' said Susan, handing him the camera and sitting beside her intertwined family who gave tired but happy smiles as the stranger pointed the device.

'How about if the youngster presses her breasts together?' said the dog-walker. 'That's it - awesome!'

Susan squeezed her husband's arm. 'Can we have one with me and you holding a boob each, John?'

'Oh, that's lovely,' said the stranger, taking several shots.

'Could I ask for one more close-up?' said John, lifting his daughter slightly and letting his softening cock flop out of her bottom. 'There you go.'

'Magnificent!' said the man, stooping to capture the girl's yawning anus before it closed. 'Got a dribble of semen in the shot, too!'

'Thanks very much,' said John, still holding his daughter's legs akimbo. 'Feel free to have a quick feel.'

'You're very kind,' said the stranger, returning the camera and rubbing Hazel's soft chest. He glanced at her glistening genitals. 'May I?'

John nodded. 'What do you say to the man, Hazel?'

'Thank you,' she said with a tranquil smile as the man groped her breasts and caressed her sopping pussy, wetting his fingers before slipping them inside.

'I can't wait to enjoy you again,' said John, lightly kissing Hazel's ear while he waited for the guy to satisfy himself.

Hazel giggled softly. 'You've got a couple of days before I revert back to being a normal daughter.'

'Would you mind if I let your granddad see the video and photos?'

Hazel laughed. 'Would he want to?'

'Oh, you'd be surprised! And it's his birthday soon - it'd be a perfect present.'

'He'll never look at me the same again,' she said, looking down at the stranger's busily oscillating hand.

'Neither will I!'

'I hope you like the pics!' said the man, withdrawing his fingers and giving Hazel's breast a final squeeze before leading her dog away.

'Did he really just do that?' said Hazel, staring at the patch of her own bodily fluid glimmering around her areola.

John finally released her from his grasp, letting her close her legs and sit more upright on his lap. 'I'm going to have to walk all the way to the hotel with a damp patch around my crotch.'

Hazel stood and saw that there was indeed a rather conspicuous dark area on her father's trousers. 'Oh my God, I'm so sorry!'

He chuckled and squeezed her thigh. 'It was worth it.'

Hazel pulled her top back over her chest and lowered her skirt to conceal her sodden genitals. 'Wait, where are my knickers?'

John shrugged. 'I've no idea, sorry.'

'Mum?'

Susan shook her head. 'Dunno.'

Hazel tutted and gave them a suspicious smile as she zipped up her little jacket. 'You guys better not get too used to this.'

John patted the seat of the bench next to him. 'Come sit with us - the sun has almost set!'

12