Family Holidays Pt. 01

Story Info
Two cousins and some alcohol... What could go wrong.
3.5k words
4.26
17.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrNo
BrNo
14 Followers

"Adam! You're gonna be late! We have to be at the airport in 30 minutes! Let's go." My mother said frustrated.

My name's Adam Richards, I'm a 26-year-old copywriter for a well-known firm in South Africa. And no... I don't have a magic 12-inch cock that never goes down, and I don't look like Ryan Gosling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the ugliest guy in the world, at least not anymore. You see, I used to be fat, at 5-foot-10 inches I used to weigh a whopping 220 pounds. After my girlfriend left me, I decided to get my shit together, I quit my job as a lawyer (which I fucking hated), and got a job as a junior copywriter for a small firm in my hometown.

I quickly made a name for myself, winning multiple awards for our firm, which got me a job offer at one of the biggest firms in the country. Today, although I still can't claim to look as good as Ryan Gosling, I can say that I'm not hideously unattractive anymore.

Apart from sporting a solid six-pack, and finally getting round to getting a tan, I can say I look infinitely different now compared to how I used to look.

My story begins in 2019. December had rolled around, and I couldn't wait to go to Cape Town again. My sister and I informed our parents that we would fly down two weeks earlier than usual so we could spend some more time with our cousins. My younger sister Megan was incredibly popular in school, always the object of some poor schmuck's affection, she would dangle the proverbial carrot in front of whomever she wanted to just to break the poor bastards heart the next week. I'm pretty sure she did it, just to prove to herself that she could... If that makes any sense at all.

My mother dropped us off at the airport. True to fashion she went full "mommy dearest" and showered us with kisses, like she would never see us again or something.

"Adam, please keep an eye on your sister... You know how she gets when there's no adult supervision." Drawing an over the top eye roll from Megan causing me to laugh.

"Yeah mom, I promise, I'll try and keep her off the pole." And with that statement, my sister rewarded me with a lightning quick slap against my head.

I should preface this story by informing you that my sister and I have never really been close at all. I was the fat kid my whole life and a social pariah. Not that I minded... As sad as this may sound, I loved being by myself. Large groups of people made me nervous.

I think the worst part was, that my kid sister always saw me as an embarrassment to the family. My family had many shortcomings, but popularity was never one of them. My mom and dad were extremely popular in high school, and continue to be a power couple today, admired by many. Me, on the other hand, well... Imagine having a son that you have absolutely nothing in common with. My dad wanted someone like him... Someone athletic, handsome and successful. What he got was a kid who was overweight, sarcastic, and a chronic underachiever. I'm not saying my family didn't love me, I'm just saying we had next to nothing in common.

My sister, apart from her high school days, continued to dominate whatever (or whoever) she was doing, amassing a whopping 250 000 followers on Instagram reviewing beauty products and posting selfies in gym leggings. Yes... The bitch is an "Instagram influencer" as she likes to remind me.

Thought that was it... Nope. Did I mention she's currently studying to be a doctor? Needless to say, she's daddy dearest's favorite in the family.

Two and a half hours later we landed in the mother city. It's hard to describe the amazing atmosphere you experience when you arrive in Cape Town. We collected our bags and made our way to the pick-up area. As we waited by the pick-up area, I texted my cousin Michelle to let her know we were there.

A minute later she texted me a "thumbs up" emoji with a kissy face. Michelle was a wild child. She was very hyper as a child, always running around, causing all kinds of havoc on whomever she happened to lay her eyes on in that particular moment. Growing up, we hated each other, I was always shy and quiet... Happy to play some video games in my little corner whilst everyone else went to the beach.

Over the years, we grew up and realized we actually loved spending time together. She had grown up to become a beautiful woman. Her sun kissed skin went very nicely with her long blonde hair and she had those blue eyes that all the Richardson woman on my mother's side have. At 5 feet 8, needless to say, she was fucking gorgeous.

I think we got along so well, because she was the only one who truly ever took the time to get to know and understand me... It's just who she was, she always pried and tried her best to get to know someone. Even if it meant crossing all forms of social boundaries.

She was a photographer, a really good photographer. At 18 she decided she wasn't going to subject herself to anymore schooling. Famously declaring that "the world" would be her classroom. I always admired her for chasing her dreams and doing what she loved. I'll tell you this, she lived more life in the first 25 years of her life than everyone in my family combined.

My sister and I played on our phones while we waited for Michelle to pick us up when a bright red Mustang with two white stripes running down the middle came cruising down the road. Behind the wheel, was a beautiful blonde waiving like the village idiot trying to get our attention. She must have noticed our mouths hanging on the floor, because it took a moment for my sister and I to say something when she pulled over.

My sister was the first one to hug my cousin, they've always been close.

"Hey M! God, I love your new wheels!"

"Thanks babe! Never know when we might run into some rich bachelors... We need to look the part" she said sarcastically.

She turned around to look at me, clearly eyeing me up and down. "Adam? When the hell did you become sexy?" Sounding more surprised than anything.

"The hell are you talking about... I've always been sexy."

"Ha ha", she laughed sarcastically. "You know what I mean. You lost weight... And your totally buff now?"

"Yes... Lard ass decided to go to the gym. We're all very happy for him." My sister spouted nonchalantly.

I noticed Michelle still staring at me, her eyes lingering on my chest.

"Hey M..." Not a word... "Michelle?"

"Oh... sorry about that", she laughed nervously. "Kinda zoned out there for a minute."

I don't think Michelle really planned ahead. Don't get me wrong, the car was beautiful, just completely impractical.

"So uhhmm... Gotta tell you guys, didn't really think about the luggage when I decided to bring my car", she laughed nervously.

"Yeah, no shit." I said laughing.

We made do, ultimately deciding to put the remainder of the bags in the back seat. Only one problem presented itself... There was no room for three people.

"It's no problem, Megan and I will share the passenger seat, and you can drive the pony back home. There... Problem solved."

"You sure you want me to drive your car M? I don't think..."

"Oh please! It's fine, just don't crash my car, or I'll beat the shit out of you ok?" she said in a tone that both said she was joking, but not really.

"Wait, how do you propose we share this seat M? it looks like it was made for a fucking race car driver?" My sister asked annoyed.

"On my lap silly? Where else?"

"Uhhm... Ok."

I noticed a slight look of terror in my sister's face? This wasn't the first time she sat on a friend's lap.

"Meg, what's wrong? It's a 20-minute drive... I'm sure you can survive for that long?"

"Yeah no it's just..." She looked at her cousin, who had a slight grin, then looked back at me.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Let's just go." She said trying to sound nonchalant.

The car was fully packed, with my suitcase hanging out between our front seats blocking any view I had of my sister and cousin.

I heard them fidgeting in the front seat, finally hearing their seatbelt click.

"Ok, we're ready... Try not kill us please." My cousin said jokingly.

"I'll do my best." I said sarcastically.

I turned the key and the engine came roaring to life causing my sister to yelp.

"What was that Meg? You ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah... Uhhm, you just scared me when you started the car is all."

"Ok then, let's get the hell out of here."

The drive was uneventful, soon the buildings got smaller and smaller and we started approaching the laid-back beach town I've come to love so much. My sister and cousin said almost nothing the entire trip.

"Hey..."

I could hear a quick jump in the passenger seat.

"What's up cuz..." My cousin asked casually.

"You guys haven't said a word? Everything ok?"

"Yeah... uhhm, just enjoying the view", My sister said, sounding out of breath.

"Meg, you sure you're ok? Why do you sound out of breath?"

"She's trying to hold herself up, think she thinks she's going to break my legs or something." Said my cousin.

I started to notice a smell in the car... I couldn't quite describe it, but for some reason it was extremely arousing. All of a sudden, I heard my sister give out the faintest moan.

"Meg, you ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok Adam! Stop asking me every 2 minutes and focus on the fucking road!"

My cousin started chuckling.

"Jesus Meg, sorry, try not to overreact too much."

Eventually we pulled up to the house, I got out of the car, stretching my legs. I noticed my sister and cousin getting out. My sister looked completely flushed.

"Adam!" My aunt said, running down the driveway.

Now I'm not gonna lie, I've always had a major crush on my aunt. She's always had a no-bullshit attitude towards life. She never made her problems anyone else's, no matter how bad they were, choosing instead to deal with it herself.

"God, look at you! I barely recognize you sweetheart. You look amazing. You didn't just lose weight, you bulked up."

"Thanks Rita, you look beautiful as usual" I said, trying to act casual.

And I wasn't lying, she wasn't your typical Victorias secret model, but there was always something about her that just oozed sex appeal. She had these cat like blue eyes that I've come to refer to as "fuck me eyes" that all the women in our family seem to have. She also had short blonde hair that she usually wore up. My mother used to call her Roxette because of her hair style.

Still, it worked for her. She looked great. And seeing as how she didn't really work full-time anymore. She used her time to perfect her body. Her ass looked like it was stolen from a porn star in her 20's. Her breasts weren't the biggest, but firm, as if time and gravity had no effect on them whatsoever.

"Oh please, I can't catch a dick if it hit me in the face" she said matter of factly.

"Jesus mom! Boundaries!" My eldest cousin Jenna said walking down the driveway.

"What? He's a grown man, he can handle a little dirty talk?" she said jokingly.

I noticed her hand lingering on my arm, tentatively stroking it.

My cousin Jenna approached me, hugging me tightly, her breasts squeezing tightly against my chest.

"What's up asshole?" She said, punching me in the arm.

My cousin Jenna and I probably shared the greatest bond. She was 2 years older than me, and quite a big name in the advertising world. We were always in competition, even today, seeing as how work in the same industry. She shared her mother's no-bullshit attitude towards life, and she usually got what she wanted. But she's always been protective of me.

The raven-haired beauty stood at about 5 feet 6 inches. She had beautiful green eyes that could pierce anything or anyone. Unlike her mother, she was naturally gifted in the breast department, although I'm sure she'd probably tell you it's more of a curse than anything else. She often complained about creepy men and their unwanted advances towards her, not even hiding the fact that they were infatuated with her breasts.

I laughed and gave her a big hug, lifting her off the ground as I did so, causing her to squeal in my ears.

I noticed she stared at my chest when I put her down.

"Damn Adam, if you looked like this growing up, I would have fucked your brains out years ago." She said, staring at my chest hungrily.

"Now who's being gross sweetheart?" Aunt Rita said playfully.

I noticed that Michelle and Megan had left already.

"Hey, where's Megan and Michelle?"

"Probably trying out dresses for their inevitable night of drinking as per usual." Jenna said laughing.

"C'mon sweetheart, let's get your bags in the apartment and get you a drink." She said, locking her arm with mine and leading me to the apartment.

The apartment was beautiful, very modern, and it was situated right next to the pool.

"Damn Rita, this room is amazing! If I lived here, I probably wouldn't leave this apartment... Ever." He said honestly.

Rita laughed knowing full well he probably wasn't lying. "Yeah I know. I only have one rule Adam."

"Of course, anything." He said seriously.

"You don't get to hide here all day. We have a gaming system upstairs that you can use whenever you want to. Don't be a ghost sweetheart." She said with as stern a voice as she could muster.

"I should be able to swing that."

"Good, now come upstairs, we're making tacos tonight."

Jenna was right, 15 minutes later Michelle and Megan were out the door in their most revealing outfits they owned. I didn't even bother protesting, knowing full well Megan would have laughed at me had I told her to wear something less revealing.

We finished our tacos and moved to the living room where we watched some old movies, mostly catching up on what we missed during the year. We probably finished four bottles of wine between my aunt, cousin and myself as we reminisced about all the good times we've had at this house.

"So... enough beating around the bush... Are you having sex with anyone sweetheart?"

"Mom!" Jenna laughed, clearly drunk as well.

"No, afraid not Rita." I said slurring my words...

"Why the fuck not? You're totally hot now. He's hot now", she said looking to Jenna for confirmation. "Jenna, honey, you'd fuck him, wouldn't you?"

"Mom, you're making Adam feel uncomfortable..." Jenna said laughing

"Am I Adam?" she asked, lightly resting her hand on Adam's thigh.

"Uhhm, no... no I'm fine." I said clearly feeling my aunt brush her palm over my hardening cock.

"That's good baby... You shouldn't be embarrassed about stuff like this, some people are late bloomers, simple as that. Nothing wrong with it."

"Yeah no, I know. It's just... I mean, I've had chances... I guess I'm still not entirely used to being flirted with." I said embarrassed.

"How do you mean sweetheart?" She asked, hand still resting casually on my upper thigh.

"I mean, I've been flirted with in the past... I just, I don't pick it up as easily as Megan does. Every time a girl flirts with me, I never really pick up on it." I said laughing.

"Let me ask you this... Have you ever had sex before?" Rita's eyes were boring into me. Her hand lightly squeezing my already hard cock.

"Uhhm... Well, no... I mean not technically." I said, going bright red.

"Adam, you're 26! How the fuck have you not gotten laid yet? Quasi fucking Modo could get pussy before 26!" Jenna said laughing.

"Ok, I think that's enough for tonight then." I said, pretty pissed that my family were laughing.

"No wait! Sweetheart..." My aunt said grabbing me by the hand and pulling me down.

"I believe what my daughter is trying to say sweetheart, is that you're a catch, you shouldn't be nervous about fucking. It's a physical act. Just let those hormones take over."

Jenna moved closer to me on the couch and put her hand on my knee. Leaning in closer to whisper something in my ear...

"You know... Not to make you feel uncomfortable or anything... But I could teach you how to fuck." She finished off that sentence by licking and nibbling my ear.

I got up from the couch again, a little weirded out, but drunk as fuck.

"Ok, I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I said laughing.

"Ok sweetheart, but remember our deal... No hiding down there for the next two weeks."

"Yeah, yeah I promise." I said, trying to remember where the front door was.

Rita and Jenna were both laughing hysterically at this point.

"Jenna, honey... Please take your cousin to the apartment. I think he needs some help."

"Yeah I think that's a good idea too." She said laughing.

"C'mon big guy, let's get you to bed." She said, taking me by the hand and leading me out.

As we made our way down the stairs, I missed a step, throwing my arm around Jenna's neck instinctively which caused a whole new fit of laughter from both of us.

When we made it to the bottom, I noticed Jenna staring at me with a playful grin.

"What's so funny." I said slurring me speech.

"Oh nothing, just thought I'd let you know your hands on my tit."

"Oh fuck..." I said, removing my hand from her soft flesh. "I'm so sorry."

She laughed again... She leaned in close to my face.

"I don't mind you touching them." And with that, proceeded to kiss me hungrily.

I was in a state of shock, my cousin was gently prying my mouth open with her forceful tongue.

After a moment, I gave in, letting her tongue invade my mouth. I pushed her up against the wall outside the apartment and hungrily made out with her. Jenna returned my passion with more of her own. Our tongues hungrily exploring each other's mouths. I instinctively grabbed her tit with my hand and squeezed nice and hard, causing Jenna to moan in my mouth.

"Suck it... Suck my tits baby."

I lifted her tank top, freeing her magnificent tits. I sealed my mouth around her beautiful pink areola and sucked her tits nice and hard, licking and sucking around her soft flesh.

I felt her hand snake inside my pants and felt her hand circle my cock.

I loosened my pants with my spare hand and freed my cock from its confines.

I lifted my head and kissed her hungrily again, she started stroking my cock with more vigor than before, causing me to moan.

She broke our kiss and gave me a quick grin before dropping to her knees.

"Jenna, we probably shouldn't be doing... OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

She took my cock all the way to the hilt, gagging continuously as her beautiful green eyes looked up at me.

She released my cock from her amazing mouth and looked up at me.

"Ever have your dick sucked?" she asked innocently.

"Uhhm, yeah, but not like this." I said trying to stop myself from exploding all over her right now.

"I'm gonna give you the best fucking blowjob you've ever had baby, just you wait." She said, taking my member all the way to the base again.

An involuntary moan escaped my mouth again. I looked down to see this beautiful woman looking up at me with my cock in her mouth bobbing up and down. Her drool running down my cock, her eyes blood red.

I instinctively grabbed the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth senseless. She moaned against my cock, and her hand slipped between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit.

"Jenna, I'm about to cum." I warned her.

She sealed her mouth around my cock even tighter and proceeded to jerk me off.

"Jesus Christ... Jen!"

She moaned as I exploded in her mouth. She quickly sucked up every drop, making a show of licking every drop of cum from her hand. Fuck she looked sexy as hell.

"Next time I'll let you fuck my tits as well baby." She said, holding her glorious tits up for me to marvel at.

"The first one's free... But the next one will cost you baby." She said squeezing my cock one last time.

"Get some sleep. We'll continue this little adventure tomorrow."

I climbed in bed, still in shock about what just happened. I just received the most gratifying blowjob of my life... From my fucking cousin!

BrNo
BrNo
14 Followers
12