Family in a Bunker

Story Info
Brother and sister fall for each other after nuclear war.
4k words
4.41
93.4k
176

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
828 Followers

Year 2053.

All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

My family were preppers for years. Canned goods, escape plans, guns, knives, the works. When my sister and I turned twelve, our dad took us out to the range to learn how to handle a firearm. It had been quite some time since then, my sister was 19 and I was 18, and we'd gotten quite skilled at firing, cleaning, and maintaining our weapons.

All this doomsday prepping stuff was just a hobby that none of us besides Dad took seriously. WWIII had been going on for a while at this point, but we got used to the status quo and didn't expect anything drastic. But then the bombs fell. Sirens blared and people screamed outside. We looked out our window and could see the missiles streaking through the sky, on their way to destroy cities far from here. People outside scrambled in a panic.

"This is what we trained for," Dad said stoically. "Everybody head downstairs."

Dad had a bunker installed and attached to our basement. It was where we stored the canned goods and many other apocalypse supplies that I never seriously thought we'd need. Gunshots fired outside, and my sister and I immediately headed downstairs. Mom and Dad were shortly behind us with Dad being the last one through. He shut the hatch of the bunker behind him, and locked it.

"So," my sister, Anne, said. "This is really it."

"This is really it," Dad confirmed. "Everybody you knew, everybody you went to school with, your friends, your crush or your girlfriend, all might as well be dead by now."

Anne was stunned speechless. The faces of all my friends flashed before my eyes. I had to accept that all them were gone, or might as well be by now. A handful of them were preppers as far as I knew, though even among the preppers, they didn't take it seriously. Then again, neither did I, and I'm alive.

"Kurt made it," Anne said.

"What?"

"Kurt, my gay friend," Anne said. "He reserved a spot at one of those fallout shelters. He might be alive."

"Good for him," Dad said. "You might not ever see him again, though."

"It's enough to know he's alive."

Dad nodded. "Well, I know we've trained here, but this is the real deal. So a brief tour. This is the main entrance of course. The only way in or out. Our batteries have enough power to last 200 years. As long as that is running, the air and water should recycle and filter. A Geiger counter as well as other sensors and even a camera to tell us how safe it is outside is also here. It's opened up right now, but if you notice, the immediate entrance can be shut and become a decontamination chamber if you ever feel the need to leave and come back. Along the wall there are weapon lockers, hazmat suits, first aid, and other stuff like that."

Dad pointed to a console near the hatch. "This is for communications. You can scan the radio waves for other survivors. Anne, you might even find Kurt."

Dad paused and raised a finger for emphasis. "Now, don't ever, EVER give away our location. To anybody. Not only will desperate apocalypse conditions make everybody desperate and irrational, but you don't know who else is listening."

Anne and I nodded. Dad took us down the short hall and pointed to his right. "Kitchen is here. This is where we stocked our canned goods. Now, we do have a food synthesizer, but I'm sure you remember the barely passable slime it makes. As long as we have our canned goods, then we can avoid the synthesizer. I don't know how long the radiation will remain outside; we may eventually have to resort to using it."

My stomach turned at the thought of it. During one of Dad's drills, we stayed in the bunker and used the food synthesizer for a month. Worst month ever. All it produced was tasteless slime that nobody wanted.

Dad pointed to another room. "This is where your mom and I will sleep, and that room over there is for you two."

I remember sharing the space with Anne during drills. It was unpleasantly cramped. Somehow complaining about sharing a room seemed a little selfish with everybody outside dying.

"Here is what could best be described as the living room." There was a couch and a TV in there. As we knew from previous drills, the TV had movies already downloaded onto it. Just because it's the end of the world doesn't mean no entertainment. It also had a built in gaming system.

"And here is the bathroom," Dad said. "Water will be filtered, purified, and recycled. Solid waste too, which is another reason I'd like to avoid using that food synthesizer."

Only Mom chuckled at that joke.

"Weapon lockers are by the entrance, I suggest you two each take a weapon to your room in case someone gets through the hatch," Dad said. "I don't think anybody will make it through, but better safe than sorry."

"Right," Anne and I said in unison. We both chose a rifle and a couple magazines of ammunition and took them to our room. The room had bunk beds, and I got the bottom bunk. We set our weapons on a side of the room. It had the basic bedroom furniture. There was a nightstand and a burrow. There was even a mirror. Our emergency clothes were kept in here. About enough to last a week before doing laundry. Since these were the clothes we'd only wear during the end of the world that was likely never to come, we left our least favorite sets down here. Now they were the only clothes we could wear. Potentially forever. At least nobody would see us in these.

After setting my rifle down, I went to lie on my bed and stare at the mattress over me. Anne climbed into hers as well, and I watched it sink from her weight.

"I can't believe it's all just gone," Anne said.

"Right," I replied. "Maybe we won't be down here long. Maybe they won't bomb us as heavily."

"We live a stone's throw from the capital. We're fucked."

"Right." I thought about what Anne said about Kurt. "Anybody else you know of that had a fallout shelter spot?"

There was silence for a full three seconds before Anne spoke again. "Maybe one or two. They'd still have to make it to the shelter within time, though."

I nodded without fully realizing that she couldn't see me. "I think some of the seniors from school had spots. Like the football team and the cheerleaders."

Anne chuckled. "Just what humanity needs to reproduce."

I laughed too. "Wouldn't it be funny if they got sent to separate shelters, though?"

Anne laughed harder. "Right, and then like, oops, guess we have to settle for gay sex. Man, that'd be whack."

"Totes whack." It's the 2050s. This is how young people talk. "Some of my friends were preppers. They might've made it."

"Yeah, some of mine were preppers too. Most weren't though."

"That's right," I said grimly. "Most weren't."

***

Life in the bunker took some getting used to. After the initial shock, the boredom quickly set in. Fortunately, I happened to have had my handheld in my pocket when we rushed to the bunker. It was like an iPhone, but with 30 years advanced technology. Internet was down of course, but I was able to play the games on it that I had already downloaded, and I read some ebooks I had been putting off. And of course, porn.

It had been three days when I got the urge to watch porn. I usually watch more often than that, but it had been a stressful three days, and sex was not on my mind. We still had a clock and calendar, and were trying to maintain more or less a normal schedule. The lights in our room were out, and I waited until I thought Anne was asleep. I went to my gallery and swiped through some nudes I'd saved. My cock stiffened in my boxers, and I pulled them down to jack off.

I tried to keep my movements subtle so as not to shake the bunk too much and alert Anne. I made sure the device was on mute before I played some videos. This blonde with huge tits was stripping her clothes off and I jerked myself faster. A couple times, I was so excited that I knew the bunks had moved a bit, but I was too horny to care anymore. I finished into a sock.

As my breathing returned to normal, I noticed Anne's breathing was fast. A soft feminine moan escaped her lips, and a jolt went through me as I realized she might not be asleep. More suppressed moans sounded in the darkness, and I realized that not only was she was not asleep, she was masturbating, just as I was! I listened to her for several more minutes, and as I did, my cock began stiffening again.

I had never thought of my sister this way before, but here she was masturbating. During drills, we had simply abstained. It was easier knowing we'd only be down a couple weeks. But now it was three days going on for the rest of our lives possibly.

The more I listened, the more details I could hear. I heard her panting and soft moans that were getting every so slightly louder. Her fingers moved over her dripping wet pussy. It sounded like she was mostly rubbing her clit, but occasionally she was dipping inside. I began to visualize and imagine Anne's pussy, and I got rock hard. This couldn't be! She was my sister!

Of course, I'd deny attraction to my sister, but she was attractive by any objective measure. Her breasts were moderate size, roughly a C or D cup. Something like that; I wasn't exactly raiding my sister's underwear drawer, and girls hardly ever wore bras anymore anyway. She had a thick ass and firm body. Blonde hair was medium length.

I didn't hear any fabric moving, so she must've taken her panties off. She might even be naked, and from her sounds, she'd be too horny to notice me. Temptation got the better of me, and I slowly got up from the bed to peer over the side. Her beautiful body was exposed on the top bunk, with her right hand fingering her pussy. Her hand was in the way, so I didn't get a good look between her legs. Her tits were open to my eyes though as her shirt was pulled up to expose them. The beautiful flesh was exposed to my eyes for the first time, and I feasted my eyes on them. Her left hand was pulling at her nipples one at a time, and they looked rock hard. The darkness of the room made it difficult to see all details, but I saw enough to see they were gorgeous tits.

Her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was open as she panted and moaned. She went at herself faster and faster as she seemed to near her climax. I was prepared to duck back into my bunk at any moment, but I couldn't pull my eyes away. Her breasts jiggled from her movement and she let a louder moan slip out. She writhed on the bed and her hips bucked. Through gritted teeth, she let herself moan a little louder as her muscles tensed. I realized I was watching my sister cum, and I ducked back into my bed.

Sheets rustled and the weight on the top bunk shifted as Anne hopped down. I peeked open one eye and saw her panty clad ass in the darkness as she headed for the bathroom to wash her hands. Her ass muscles tensed as she walked away, and I let myself fall asleep once she was too far to make out anymore details.

The next morning, or what passes for mornings anymore, neither of us let on about what happened the previous night. We continued on our morning routines as if nothing happened. There was little to talk about. Radio comms were silent. To pass the time, I picked a movie to watch on the living room TV, which had just about every movie ever made already saved onto it. As I watched Spider-Man 2, made in 2051, I realized that this was the last one. The sequel would never get made. The actors, and everybody onscreen were all probably dead now.

Anne came over and sat next to me to watch it. "Watching this makes it almost feel like things are normal."

"They're not normal," I said. "This story will never be finished."

"Buzzkill." As Anne moved in her seat, I couldn't help glancing over and undressing her with my eyes. Memories of what she looked like last night while masturbating were fresh in my memory still. To my surprise, she was moving in her seat to scoot closer to me. She was so close I could feel her body heat, and I could swear she glanced down at my crotch for a second. "Just enjoy the movie as is. Don't worry about the sequels that won't exist."

"Good thinking." We watched more of the movie together, and Anne somehow got closer as we watched. My arm hairs now touched her smooth skin. On a whim, I brought my arm up and rested it on the top of the couch. She accepted this implicit invite and snuggled closer. I brought my hand down to hold her, resting my palm on her bicep with my fingertips just barely grazing her breast.

Despite it being my sister, holding Anne like this simply felt right. My heart was hammering and my cock was throbbing, especially when she rested her arm on my thigh. She brushed it, seemingly on accident, but said nothing about me being hard, though I did notice her inhale sharply.

In the movie, it was time for a sex scene. It was mild by today's standards, but people my grandfather's age was still shocked by it. Spider-Man pealed off Mary Jane's clothes to expose her huge tits. They jiggled as she leaned back and let him take her panties off to show her naturally red bush. He undid a flap in his costume to release his penis before he climbed over her. Mary Jane's breasts bounced and she moaned as he fucked her.

Watching this made my cock completely hard again. It hard started to settle as I got used to Anne's closeness, but the sex scene brought it back. As it stiffened, it nudged Anne's hand. Feeling her hand got me more excited, and my organ pushed under the fabric and her hand. Her fingers moved to grip me before she seemed to realize what happened.

"Oh," Anne said. "Enjoying this scene, are you?"

I stuttered for a second before Anne shushed me.

"It's natural," she said. "I like this scene too, it's just not as obvious on me."

Anne looked down before speaking up again. "Oh wait, yes it is. See?"

Anne straightened and pointed to her hard nipples poking through her shirt. As usual, she didn't wear a bra and I saw every natural bump in her nips. I took my time staring at her tits, as it was one of the few times I had an invite, before speaking up. "So, you like girls?"

"I mean, I'm not opposed to girls. Mary Jane is hot. But the way Spider-Man fucks her in this scene is pretty hot too. He's wearing his suit and she doesn't know who that is. That could be anyone under that suit. She doesn't find out until later it's her friend, who she saw as a brother earlier."

"That is hot." It was getting difficult to fight these feelings for my sister. On one hand, it had only been three days. We'd been together during drills before for longer lengths of time. But we always knew drills would end. This wouldn't. Anne was the only girl besides Mom. Possibly forever.

"Isn't it?!"

We watched Spider-Man pound Mary Jane for several seconds. His mask got rolled up above his mouth and they made out. Eventually the scene ended, but my body did not have a chance to calm down before Anne's hand drifted to my hardened cock. It was slow enough that she'd have plausible deniability over accidental touch. Her pinky finger rested on the head of my cock over my jeans. Once again, I was throbbing and wanting to escape these pants. In response, I let my fingers move on her breast until they rested on her nipple. The shirt fabric was thin, and I could feel just about all the details. Slowly, I moved my pinky across her smooth breast and felt exactly where her stiffened areola began. A very delicate moan like what I heard last night escaped her throat and she rubbed the tip of my penis.

We turned away from the movie to look each other in the eyes. Anne moved her hand to more obviously grab my erection through my jeans. "I saw it last night."

"What?"

"I watched you jack off. You were too busy watching your porn to notice me leaning over the side, and I saw you working this hot dick."

"I watched you too." My fingers wrapped around her breast and squeezed the soft flesh. "I saw your sexy tits while you rubbed your pussy."

Anne moaned. "Did it make you go a second time?"

"Almost," I said. "I didn't want to get caught."

"When I saw your dick, I realized that yours is the only dick around, except for Dad's," Anne said. "And that's not going to change for a long time."

"So only because I'm literally the last man on earth for you?"

"Well," Anne said as she rubbed my dick more. "It is also a nice dick."

"You have really nice tits." I massaged Anne's breast over her and she moaned.

"Let's do this." Anne moved as if to kiss me. Common sense stopped me just before our lips made contact. "Mom and Dad are still awake and could come in at any time."

Anne paused for a second, as if she almost considered kissing anyway. Then she sighed. "You're right."

Despite agreeing, Anne continued to rub my cock, and I continued to rub her breast. If Anne didn't stop soon, I was going to cum in my pants right there. I suppressed a groan as Anne was getting me closer to climax. She must've noticed, and she pulled the zipper of my pants down. I stopped her as she reached in.

"Relax, I just want to touch it," Anne said. "I won't just whip it out for Mom and Dad to see."

Anne's cool and nimble fingers reached in through my fly. They made their way through my pubes and felt my shaft. She softly rubbed my hard cock, and I glanced behind us. Dad passed by in the hallway without even glancing in our direction. No idea where Mom was. Anne used one hand to rub the bare skin at the base of my cock, and the other to massage my tip. I suppressed more of my groans and she rubbed harder and faster. I continued to stroke her tits before reaching down between her legs. She opened them to invite my hand in, and I rubbed her privacy through her pants.

"Reach in," Anne said. "Feel how wet I am."

Anne's pants were tight, but also stretchy. They yielded easily to my hand, and I felt her short pubic stubble. I reached down for her clit and then her entrance. She was soaking wet and my finger popped into her with no resistance. Another moan escaped her throat, and she seemed a lot worse at suppressing hers than I was. Her hands left my cock and went to my face to bring mine to hers and our lips pressed together. My tongue entered her mouth and she started to moan more before breaking the kiss. "We don't have to stop, but we have to get out of the living room."

I turned the movie off. "Let's go to our room."

Anne nodded and we went down the hall to our room. I shut the door behind me and locked it. Anne had already started taking off her clothes and she was topless by the time I saw her. Now her tits were visible in full light, and my mouth water at the sight of her red nipples. I took off my clothes as she stripped the rest of the way. Her pussy was shaved completely and I admired it for a second before guiding her to my bunk.

Anne lied on my bunk and spread her legs to welcome me in. I guided my cock to her hungry pussy. It slid in with ease, and her wet warmth engulfed my feeling. Anne wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pushed into her. We tried to be as silent as we could, but apparently Anne was not the silent type. Moans only got louder as I fucked her. When I was pounding her, she was moaning like a pornstar.

"Oh brother!" She panted. "Yes brother! Harder brother! Fuck your sister!"

Anne's tits jiggled as I fucked her harder. The bunks creaked under my force and her fingernails dug into me. She kissed and nibbled my neck, and it stiffened inside her. I bent to suck on her beautiful tits and she screamed out in pleasure. Muscular walls tightened around my cock and her whole body stiffened. Moans turned into screams and she held me tight. Pleasure exploded within me having my sister cum, and I finished inside her. I held her as I pumped her full of my fluid.

We came down from our sexual highs, and were panting hard. Anne's tits rose and fell with every breath. "That was amazing."

Eros_343
Eros_343
828 Followers
12