Family is for Fun Ch. 09: Alexis

Story Info
Alexis makes her move on her father.
4k words
4.32
10.2k
9
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing.

***

When we go through life we find ways to help us get the things we want. For me, it has always been pretty simple. I have a nice body and I have secrets. I can use both to my advantage. Especially when it comes to sex.

I always loved sex, always loved the feeling of orgasming, making another orgasm, teasing and tempting. It is a game and I'm good at it. Some people say they can do without sex, whatever, I never heard a woman complain about the feel of a mouth on her pussy or a man complain about a nice wet mouth on his cock. I mean, really? Sure you can live without it, but why would you want to?

I first learned how much secrets can work in your favor sexually and otherwise when I saw my twin sister, Abigail, and her friend playing touchy feely in our pool. I went to Abi's room that night and pulled Trish into the bathroom with me to let her know what I saw and what I could do with the information. She had no problem satisfying me right then and there and my schoolwork was much easier for me from that point on. Of course Abi eventually had to make her payment as well and that was a very fun time.

When I caught my brother Wayne's friend, Ken, masturbating behind the pool shed as he watched Abigail swim I thought I had something to make him mine, but then I caught him doing the same things as Wayne and his girlfriend were fucking. Needless to say it wasn't long before he was pleasing me on command.

And when I caught my dorm mate Jewel fucking her best friend Amanda's boyfriend, I found I had two playmates that would please me and do a ton of my work for me. And you would be surprised to know how quickly a straight man will spread his ass for a hard pegging when you know he got drunk and gave another man a blow job.

So you may think you can call me a slut if you want, but I call it taking advantage of my opportunities. Besides, nobody knows who or what I do and nobody dares to tell anyone about it. That's a win for me.

Secrets and desire, that's what it is all about and the quicker you learn that the quicker you can have whatever you want. I learned it quickly and I used it to my advantage and will continue to do so. I never crave an orgasm, never have to crave a play session, and I have to do little work, whether that be chores at my home or assignments in college. It's all a game and I have a significant lead.

It came a bit later that I really had to test my skills. I had seen my brother Wayne fucking out by the pool before, whatever, no big deal. But when I saw him taking our cousin my mind swirled and my pussy tingled. I mean, I played with Abigail and yes she is a sibling, but that doesn't fall in the same category as fucking and owning your big brother. There is a difference between two sisters enjoying each other and a brother and sister fucking. There is to me anyway.

My mind was moving fast as I tried to decide if I wanted to make him pay to keep his secret or not, but it was made up when I saw his thick cock erupt on her face. Wow, what a wonderful load he gave. My fingers grabbed a hold of my pussy and I could feel how hot and wet it made me to see him shoot like that. And knowing he had no reservations about being with family would work nicely into my claiming of him.

All I needed was a day to plan.

I waited for Wayne to do an evening workout and to my luck he did one just a couple nights later. See, Wayne is a creature of habit. After a workout he heads to his bathroom and takes a long shower, which would give me plenty of time to get ready.

As soon as I heard him take off for his run I told my folks I was going to take a shower and hit the sack for an early night explaining that I was very tired and just wanted to read and get some sleep. Once in the safety of my room I pulled out a sexy corset, some thigh highs and the tiniest panties that I had that were black. Into the shower I went. I gave my suddenly aching pussy the closest shave and my body a good washing, I wanted to be perfect for him when he entered me.

It was simple after that, put on my sexy little outfit and wait for his shower to turn on. Once I heard the running water I made my way to his room, clicked off his light, nestled myself up against the headboard of his large bed and waited.

When he turned his light on he got the surprise of his life and though he resisted saying it was a wonderful sight, it didn't take as much work as I thought it would to get him to do my bidding. My demands were simple, fuck me good until I orgasmed on that thick cock of his then he shoots that wonderful stream of yummy cum down my throat. Once I laid out what I knew, he had no choice. Sure, I caved and let him take me from behind, but at least I got a good ass fucking from his fingers that way. Men are so simple, they want what their cocks want, show them a pussy and they are ready, if they try to resist, tell a secret.

The funny thing about the whole episode is he thought that was it, just the one time of him doing what I wanted. Yeah, he actually told me we were done and it was over. So I wrapped those little panties around his cock and informed him he was quite wrong. Believe me, he has done many things for me since then.

When I got back to my room that night and laid in my bed, I got to thinking, if I had my sister wrapped and my brother wrapped, what about my father? My mind went to work and then I remembered my secret about him. A very naughty secret he would never want anyone to know. It was the summer before and it was very late. I woke and could hear something by the pool, so I had to look. And the secret was born. My father had my aunt Lynn sitting between his legs, her back on his chest. His mouth was kissing her neck and I could clearly see his hand inside her panties bouncing away. She moaned and cooed, then was stuttering and gabbing back at him, no doubt a wonderful orgasm.

Aunt Lynn stood, turned and removed the panties. Daddy removed his bottoms and let his manhood out. She slowly slid onto him and they began to fuck fast and hard. They fucked for a while and she shook many times before she lifted herself off of him and stroked him. I didn't get to see him spray, but there was no question he did. His head fell back and a long grunt erupted from his lips. Yeah, he got what he wanted.

I knew my Uncle Billy was out of town, but where was my mother as my father fucked her sister. So I went to look. I was as quiet as a mouse as I went through the house. Then I found her, out cold on the sofa, her spilt wine glass on the floor beside her. They got her trashed then went to the poolside and fucked like teenagers. Oh! What a wonderful secret for me to have!

Now it was time to take ownership of my father. Daddy would be mine.

I only had to wait a few days for the timing to be right, I heard my mother as she left, "Okay Ron, I will be back in a few hours. The girls said there a few new books for us to review." Perfect, a few hours were all I would need. Abigail was out with friends and wouldn't be back till late, Wayne was at a concert with Becca, yeah, he was going to be really late as I am sure they would be fucking again and now mom was gone. Perfect!

I knew daddy had already had one scotch and would be done his second in no time so I had to hurry. I wanted him to be sober enough to get it up and not give the old man a heart attack. I changed into a pair of light blue hipsters with a portrait of Cinderella on the front and the matching little tank top, then threw my robe on, lightly tying it. I turned my TV onto a channel I knew was scrambled. My plan was perfect. My TV was a bitch to do anything without the remote and I wouldn't let him know I had that, so he would have to try to fix it without it. I wouldn't make him try for long before I offered him my body.

I sat on my bed, my legs hanging over the edge and called for him, "Daddy! Daddy. My stupid TV is broke!"

He called back up to me, "Did you try the setting princess? It might be on input"

Input, yeah that made me laugh, I was going to show him something new about input. I put on a full temper tantrum for him, calling out in a high pitched whine, "It isn't Daddy, it's broken and the remote is gone, Daddy, please! It's broken!"

I heard him moving around with a hurried, "Okay, okay! I'm coming right up."

I smiled, it was about to happen. I was going to have my daddy inside me and own him. I was so excited, maybe because it was so bad, maybe because it was new, maybe because it should never happen. I didn't care, I wanted this and I was going to get it.

My father came into my room went right to the TV, "I'll fix it for you princess."

I licked my lips as he knelt in front of the screen, he was pretty sexy for a man in his 50's. He still had a full head of brown hair and his goatee was not greying. His body was still fit as he often did workouts with Wayne, Abigail or myself. I watched him look for the buttons on the TV and untied my robe, laying each portion out to the sides of my young body.

I kept my whiney voice, "Daddy, my bed isn't sitting right either. It wiggles when I sit on it."

He shook his head, I can only assume his nose crinkled up in confusion of my completely different complaint, "What?" He turned to face me. His eyes went wide and he fell back onto his ass, "Where are you clothes?!"

I widened my smile, acting excited, "Oh Daddy, don't you like this outfit?"

He shook his head as he stood, "Really Alexis, put your robe on. I should never see you like this."

I giggled and stood up letting the robe leave my body as I rose, "But Daddy, its Cinderella, I thought you would like it because I am your princess."

He pressed his hands to his head as he shook it then held them out in front of him, "What? Yes, you are my princess, you and Abigail both, but no. No I don't need to see you in your panties Alexis."

I pouted my lips and ran my hand over my stomach lifting the tank top, "But Daddy, I thought you would like it. I thought you would think your princess was cute in this. You don't like how I look? You don't like how my panties show Cinderella Daddy? All framed, beautiful and delicate like me. Am I not your pretty princess anymore?"

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Wringing his hands he reopened his blue orbs and kept his focus on my own bright green eyes, "Okay, princes, you are a beautiful young woman, and my daughter. So I am going to leave now and you are going to fix the TV."

My pout moved to a smirk, I tried to keep my voice cutesy "Not happening Daddy. You are going to let your eyes feast on my body. You are going to take in every inch of this princess."

He tried to be stern, but his eyes betrayed him as they moved over my tight body, "That is not happening."

He turned to leave and I dropped the little cute girl act, my voice was more demanding, "No Daddy, that is happening. You will do what I tell you to."

He spun on a heel a bellow of a laugh coming from his belly, "What the fuck did you just say? I will do what I want and you would be smart to sit your ass down and fix your own damned TV."

I giggled and bit my bottom lip. Oh! He was sexy when he thought he ruled the house. He would soon learn who was in control, "Oh Daddy. You are so cute, so very cute. Really Daddy, you will do what I tell you to, and you will fix whatever I tell you to, because I am the Princess and I will get whatever I want. Now look at my fucking sexy body."

He shook his head, his eyes showed his confusion, "Who the fuck..."

"Yeah", I cut him off. "Oh Daddy, what you don't know is that you will do what I tell you. I know you will, because I am your princess and you will do anything to please me when you get to know what I know." I didn't want him to get embarrassed when I showed him I knew just who the fuck I was. I was his fucking princess, soon to be his goddam queen.

He shook his head again, "What the fuck?" and turned to leave.

He stopped and stayed stiff when I said my next, conclusive words, "Am I not as sexy as Aunt Lynn?"

He turned very slowly, his mouth agape, "What? What do you think you know?"

I giggled again. I didn't think I knew anything, I knew what he did, no question about that, "Was she good Daddy? Was she irresistible when you took her by the pool? The way you made her cum as you finger fucked her beneath her panties. Did you like how she lowered her dripping pussy on you and rode you? Did you like how she stroked you until you came Daddy?"

He put his hands in front of him defensively, "No! That isn't what happened. You can't say anything."

I sat on my bed and tsked him, "Oh Daddy, don't be silly. I have a window that made the view perfect. I saw every thrust, every grab, and every pull. Now, you have to ask yourself, do you want mommy to know you fucked her sister?"

He shook his head, "You cannot tell your mother, not one bit of it. That would destroy everything we have made happen, destroy your aunt and uncle as well. You have no idea what you have in your head."

Men are so silly, "Oh Daddy, I know exactly what I have. And I am going to get what I want. Now do as your princess commands. I told you to feast on my body, so do it? And as you do, crawl to me Daddy, crawl over to the edge of my bed and run your fingers up my legs. Then, sweet Daddy, you will kiss Cinderella. After you kiss her, you will pull my little panties down and make me orgasm with your tongue. Do you understand Daddy?"

He shook his head but his eyes were already taking me in, feasting on my young body and I could see the bulge in his pants beginning to lift. Oh, how men loved to be controlled. He took a few breaths then spoke slowly, like trying to convince himself, "That is not happening."

I ran a hand over my breast and gave it a squeeze, how a little resistance made me so hot, "Daddy, you don't have a choice. You do as I command, as your princess demands, or everything comes out. Everything becomes known. No more words Daddy, I do not compromise."

He looked around the room, like he was trying to find a way to escape, then looked at me and started to talk. I raised my hand and my voice, "No! I told you the terms and I will not change your payment. Lick my fucking pussy Daddy! You choose to fuck Aunt Lynn and now you will please your fucking Princess! Move!"

He dropped to his knees faster than I thought he would and crawled to me. Oh, how I loved when the little servants crawled. His hands felt wonderful on my soft legs and when he kissed the little Cinderella portrait I let out a small moan. How wonderful his hot breath felt flowing through the fabric of my panties. How great it was having him obey my commands.

I dropped my voice to a whisper, "Slide them off and lick my wet pussy like I command."

He hesitated for just a moment, another little delight for me. How cute, trying to resist what one must do, what one wants to do. His fingers went to my waistband and slowly he slid the little princess away from my hot pussy.

I closed my eyes loving the feel of my panties leaving my body and then his lips touched the side of my folds, slowly he kissed and licked around my sex. Yes, he was trying to delay what had to be done, but I enjoyed it, I loved how his lips felt, his breath felt, his fingers on my waist felt. Daddy was mine and I knew it.

I fell back onto the bed placing one hand on the back of his head and spreading my pussy with the other, "Tongue fuck your Princess's pussy, make her cum."

His tongue moved so fast, flicking into my folds then over my clit and swirling quickly. Fuck he could move that tongue! I felt my pussy heating up fast, my stomach starting to clench, he was going to make me orgasm much faster than I had expected. He closed his lips on my love button and pushed two fingers deep inside me. He started fucking my needy hole fast then pressed them hard against my sweet g-spot and I could resist him no longer. I cried out as my sweet juices flowed over his fingers and down my ass. Fuck! What a wonderful orgasm.

He kept his fingers tight against me and his mouth locked on my clit until my pussy stopped clenching on him, then he looked up to me. How cute he looked with his goatee soaked with my cum. His breath was heavy and his words where quiet, "Okay, you got what you wanted, we are good now,"

Oh, he was so wrong. I smiled and caressed his cheek then rolled my fingers to trace his lips, "Not even close Daddy. Take your pants off and show your little girl how good you fill her. Do it Daddy or Mommy knows everything, your fucking of Aunt Lynn and your seduction of your little, innocent princess."

His eyes went wide and he tried to talk, but I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back as I lifted my torso off the bed, "Fuck me now!"

He stood and ripped his pants off faster than I could count to three. He moved to me and pressed his old cock against my sex and pushed it deep inside my wet pussy. Oh my god he fucked me hard and fast. I lifted my legs and spread them wide to give him better access to his sweet princess and I came hard on his cock almost instantly.

When I felt him starting to grow he went to pull out and I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him in my wet cunt, "Cum inside your princess Daddy, fill her with your infertile seed, fill me Daddy, fill my quivering pussy with your seed!"

I felt him explode inside me, felt every thick stream he sent inside me and I fucking loved it. He was mine. Mine to do with as I wished. Mine to control.

As he collapsed on my body, a spent, sweaty, sexy old man, he spoke through gasps, "There, we are done, we are good, no more."

I giggled as I heard him and felt his cock shrinking inside my creamed box. Did he really think it was over? I had so many more things planned for him. I combed my finger through his hair and whispered, "Oh no Daddy, there is so much more you can and will do for your princess."

He looked up to me, his breath heavy on my chest, "No princess, that is it."

I stroked his face lovingly and spoke softly, "Get off me Daddy, its time to get dressed."

He slowly moved off my body, giving my pussy another wonderful sensation as his cock slid from it. I watched him as he dressed himself. He did his best not to look my way, but when he made it to my door I stopped him, "Oh Daddy."

He turned slowly to look at me, his face red, whether from embarrassment or exhaust I don't know, or care, "Yes."

I laughed and ran my fingers over my hot box, "First, it is Yes Princess! And you have another task Daddy. Are you ready?"

He ran his hands over his face a few times then released it and looked at me, "Yes Princess, what do you want me to do?"

I moved my fingers from my sex to my stomach, caressing myself slowly, "Tomorrow, Abigail will be sunbathing, mommy and Wayne will be gone. You will lather her in sunscreen then you will please her. I will be watching. Do you understand?"

He shook his head, his eye scrunched, "What the fuck? What..."

I cut him off again, it was so much fun to see him get flustered, "You will do it Daddy. You will do it because you do not want Mommy to know you took your princess, how you forced yourself on her and came deep inside her. Really Daddy, how many women are you going to take that are related to her? Do you understand?"

He nodded and spun to the door and I stopped him again, "Daddy?"

He turned slowly, his face red clearly from anger this time, "What sweet Princess?"

I smiled at the response, now he knew he was mine. I let my smile grow, then bit my bottom lip, how fun this was. I lowered my head just a bit and lifted my eyes "I'm your fucking queen."

His words were through gritted teeth but I knew he understood, "Yes my queen." He spun and left as quickly as he could.

I fell back on my bed, how great it was feeling my father cum inside me, fuck he had a wonderful cock. And I knew, really knew he was mine. And I knew I would be seeing my father fucking my sister the next day. Why? Because I commanded him to do it.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers
12