Family Issues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's a bad boy?"

"Me!" The guy laughed.

Placing a hand on each buttock, she spread open his ass crack.

"No, don't," he giggled.

Smack!

"Five!"

"You don't tell mommy what she can or cannot do!"

"Yes, mommy."

Smack!

"Six!"

"Do you want mommy in your ass like Kisha is inside of Andrei's ass?" She turned his head to look at the opposite couch. The black girl was taking her time sliding lazily in and out of Andrei's ass. The Russian looking boy looked much more enthused than her. His eyes were closed, and he was bucking back into her, moaning, but the girl stopped him every time. She was taking it slow, savoring every thrust.

Kevin thought of Nadine and how she conquered his body. His cock stirred.

Smack!

"Seven!"

"Tell me you want mommy in your ass like Kisha's is inside of Andrei's!" The redhead pinched the now fiery red buttocks.

"I want you in my ass."

Smack!

"Eight!"

"Who do you want?"

"You, mommy!"

Smack! Smack!

"That's for being a naughty boy and wanting naughty things!" She pushed the guy off her lap and made him stand. He had a red stiffy, his little dick wobbling excitedly, almost like a dog wagging his tail.

The girls around them laughed and cheered.

"What do we say to mommy?"

"Thank you, mommy, for disciplining me." The guy pulled up his pants and leaned for a kiss. The redhead turned him around and smacked him one last time on his buttocks. "Who's next?" She hollered, then pointed at Kevin. "You! Hot stuff! Come here you little tease. You've been bad."

"I'm good," Kevin raised his hands. "I'm a good boy."

"You look naughty!"

"I always sleep with my hands above the covers."

"Like all the good boys?"

"Except when I masturbate."

"Still." The redhead bit her lip. "A little spanking never hurt anyone."

"That sounds suspiciously false."

"Come on, Kev, be a sport," Ginger slapped his ass.

"It' too much like a frat party, only we're the girls getting molested. Hey, wait a minute." Kevin scratched his head. "'Sluts Fest'? We're the sluts, right? The guys? I thought that meant...how stupid of me."

Ginger laughed. "Why not? When frat bros do it, they're just studs sowing their oats. When futanari do it, they're sexual predators."

"It's not a 'who's a bigger douchebag' competition, Ginger."

"There were three sexual assaults reported this year in frat houses on this campus alone. How many sexual assaults were reported in futa sororities? "

"Thirty?"

"None, Kevin." she pulled him over, her hands running freely over his body, making him hard.

"I wanna report one," he kissed her lips.

"You assaulted me."

"Paradise room!" Someone shouted.

"What's that?" Kevin said.

"The local version of seven minutes in heaven." Ginger nibbled his ear.

"Seven minutes in heaven? Are you thirteen?"

"Don't you wanna play?"

Kevin pulled her for a kiss, sending his tongue exploring and acquainting himself with every corner of her mouth.

Ginger pulled him along to a large group assembled in a circle. A fishbowl filled with notes sat on a tall stool. The redheaded futa who had just played spanking momma swayed her hips as she vamped and circled the bowl. She made a great show of pulling a note.

"Andrei." She read. "He's being drilled right now by Kisha, I'll draw another."

"The rules say one draw," Megan shouted from a nearby couch.

"I like a fresh ass." The redhead tossed the note and pulled another from the bowl. People booed around her and threw empty cups, as well as some that were not so empty.

"Okay, okay. Kevin!" She read the name. "You, hot stuff!" She pointed at Kevin. "Seems like you're getting momma's treatment after all."

Kevin panicked.

"What are you trying to pull? Your note says Dan," Megan laughed.

"You're such a party pooper, Megan." The redhead got another round of laughter, and stuff thrown in her general direction. "Dan?"

"Right here!" A tall, striking albino boy with blue eyes raised his hand.

"Which part of heaven do you want me to give you?"

"The hardest part."

Everyone laughed as the pair left the party, going upstairs, probably to the girl's room. Megan stepped next to the bowl. "My turn." She pulled a note and her eyes rounded when she read the name. "What do you know? I got you, Kevin." People laughed, but Megan flipped the note and showed everyone that it indeed held Kevin's name.

"That's not me, I didn't put my name in there," Kevin said.

"We did it for you."

"So considerate."

"Come on, sunshine, which part of heaven do you want me to give you?"

"Thanks, but I was already sexually harassed earlier, I'm kinda full."

"Come on," Ginger said and surprised him when she pushed him towards Megan.

"I'm a super athlete." Megan winked at him. "I've got lungs like you wouldn't believe."

"Nice pitch, but I'll pass."

"What are you doing?" Ginger whispered furiously behind him.

"Nothing, if that's okay with you. I don't want to make out with her."

"Don't be an asshole."

"Hey, he said he doesn't want to," Megan pretended that she was cool, but it was clear that she took some offense. "Don't push him, Ginger. We're not a frat house; no means no."

"Just a second." Ginger pulled Kevin's hand and dragged him behind her. She pulled him through the entrance into the garden, to a secluded corner.

"What the fuck are you trying to do?" At first, Kevin thought she pulled him outside because she wanted some piece of heaven herself. However, her face was furiously red. "Are you trying to fuck this up for me on purpose?"

"What?"

"I told you I need this. I have one semester left till my diploma. One. This is my last chance to be an Alpha Pi Alpha."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Cut the prude act."

"Should I go and make out with her, so you'll be everybody's favorite girl?"

"Yes!"

"What if she wants me to suck her cock or something, is that cool too?"

"What's the big fucking deal?"

He stared at her bug-eyed. "Are you for real, Ginger?"

"That's the first time they invited me to one of their parties. I can't fuck up this one-time opportunity."

"If they invited you, then they must think you're Alpha Pi Alpha material, though based on what I've seen tonight I'm not sure that's a compliment."

Ginger snorted. "They only invited me because I showed them the video I have with you in it."

"What did you tell them about me?"

"That you're not a killjoy."

He shook his head. "Another slut for the Sluts' Fest? No means yes, yes means anal?"

"What's the fucking big deal?"

"I thought you liked me, Ginger."

"I do." She tried to pull him for a kiss, but he pushed her away.

"I'm getting mixed signals. You want me, and you want me to suck Megan's and Sharon's dick, so they'll let you into their jet-set sisterhood."

"What's the big deal?"

"Really?"

"I saw you a few weeks ago in a club, giving a stage act, sucking dick like a pro to some girl that was definitely not Diana."

Kevin felt his entire body catching fire from the humiliation. "I didn't want to do it."

"That's why you deep throated and kissed her cock like a pro?"

"So that's what you told them. The neighborhood bike, Kevin, is coming to town," he said in a quiet voice. "Why the hell did you talk to me in the first place if you thought I'm a skank? I mean, I thought you wanted me for something more than a fuck-and-chuck."

"Come on, Kev, it's not a big deal. I thought we could hook up; have some fun. Let's, you know, Yolo. Be nice to Megan, and I'll make it worthwhile to you. Trust me; I'm gonna give you a night to remember."

"I'm not a slut, Ginger."

"Think of it as an opportunity to move up a little. Hang out with different people than losers like Mike."

"Mike is not a loser."

"Five years for a three years diploma? Come on. All he cares about is his weed and pretending he'll ever perform anywhere else than his cousin's bar."

"You know what, Ginger? I don't need you to treat my friends and me like dirt, I've got Diana for that. If you want to move up in life so bad, maybe you should go and suck her dick." Kevin turned around and left her standing under the Athena statue. She called him, but he started running, and she was too drunk, and he was too fast.

---

"Tell me what you think," Helen said to William.

Her boss, fifty years old, grey-haired but still very handsome, sighed, and searched his table for his reading glasses. Helen noted that his wife's picture was missing from his desk. Maybe the rumors about them had a grain of truth? The other picture of him and his three stunning daughters on a fishing trip still stood in its regular place. All three kids were futanari despite the fact that Carmela, William's wife, wasn't a futa. It was a rare but possible occurrence. It meant both William and his wife carried futanari genes. His eldest daughter, a famous model, held high a huge seabass in the picture. It always seemed to Helen that there was something haughty and cruel about her expression in that picture.

William donned his reading glasses and scanned the list of invoices. "What am I looking at here?"

"Invoices for ElasticDatica; a big data BI company."

"Aren't we using Informatic and Big-Insights?"

"Usually, but sometimes we use the services of smaller players." Helen's stomach sent her a painful message. She had to lean on her boss's desk.

"Are you okay?" William said.

"Yeah."

"You look pale."

"Just a little stomach ache. Anyway, this analysis that we supposedly paid for? I looked for it in the Kibana and couldn't find none of the reports."

"Ask IT to help you."

"Already did. The analysis doesn't exist. It's like we're paying for bogus work. It's small amounts. Twenty-five grand here, another fifteen there. But it's a weird pattern."

"What's weird about it?"

"The original invoices were created using MS-Word. It's like someone faked them."

"Weird. Who ordered this Big Data Analytics from what's-their-name?"

"ElasticDatica? It was Marianne's team."

"Could be a mistake. I'll ask Marianne on Monday." He took off his glasses. "I called you because we have a bigger issue on our hands." William pointed to an envelope sitting on his desk.

"What's that?"

"Sarah Flores' resignation letter."

"What?" Helen raised her voice.

"My reaction exactly when she gave it to me two hours ago."

"What? Why?"

"She wouldn't say. Personal issues."

"She's been working for you-"

"For twenty-five years. From the day I created this company. She was one of the original five founders."

"Wow."

"Something fishy is going on around here, Helen. That's the third VP to resign in two months. Can't be a coincidence. If someone is out there headhunting my best people, I need to know about it. Has anyone contacted you, Helen?"

"What? No!"

"Well, someone is making a move out there."

Helen shrugged. "That doesn't make any sense, William. The market is still crappy. Companies have been downsizing for two years. No one is recruiting; certainly not headhunting."

"We need to find out what's going on."

"What we need is a new CFO."

He sighed deeply. "If it were up to me, I would promote Bernard, but the board will never go with it. Damn, that new bitch, Suzan, sometimes I think she's just there to sabotage. I know that you're already swamped, Helen, but I'll need your help recruiting and interviewing. You know, sift the grain from the chaff."

Helen flinched. She hated interviewing because it involved mind games and lies that she wasn't skilled with, plus she always felt bad when she had to disqualify a candidate. "Sure thing. Do you want me to continue with the invoices?"

"What I want you to do is go home. It's nine pm, and you look awful."

"It's just a little stomach ache."

"Helen, during the five years that I've known you, you've never taken a day off or called sick even once. Go home. You need to be in bed. That's an order, Marine!"

---

An owl hissed somewhere above him but other than that, in the Alpha Pi Alpha garden tranquility reigned. In the sorority house the lights were off, but outside, someone forgot to turn off the blue orbs of light that decorated the entrance. They looked like jellyfishes, glowing in the dark, and reminded Kevin of a night dive with his mom. For the millionth time since her death, he wished he could just call her. For a minute, nothing greedy, just to hear her voice. She always knew what to do.

He almost called Helen, because her calm had the same effect on him, but stopped himself at the last minute because he didn't want to wake her up.

He thought he'd be spending the night in Ginger's bed, and now he had nowhere to go. So, he leaned against the Athena statue, melancholic, and stared at the half-crazed moon. His stomach made funny sounds, as he didn't eat yesterday. There was a diner on the campus premises called Black Bear that served shitty cheap food twenty-four seven. He thought he should hang in there until morning, instead of in this dark garden, and maybe get something to appease his stomach complaints.

Kevin wrote a check to his dad at the beginning of the week, and he had to manage with what little was left in his wallet until payday. To his surprise, his wallet was empty. Then he remembered giving Ginger his last hundred-dollar bill for the party fee, and that he forgot to ask for change. He rummaged through the wallet pockets and found fifty cents. What now?

"Heads, I quit my studies, and go back home. Tails, I crawl back to Diana. If it lands on its edge, I'll join the circus."

He flipped the coin, it flew up and didn't land. Great, now even gravity had something against him.

"Heads or tails?"

Kevin turned around. Megan Foster stood above him, holding his coin. She wore a flowery nightdress. Her blonde hair was washed and tied with a yellow band. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Chillin'."

"Here?"

"Everybody got to be someplace, no?"

"Are you crying, Kevin?"

"I'm an idiot."

"What?"

"I'm the stupidest, most gullible idiot ever."

"Why?" She sat beside him on the grass.

"I was a happy nobody a month ago. Now I'm a famous slut."

"Noooo." She put her hand around him, and he didn't push her off because her touch was warm and comforting.

"At least everyone in Alpha Pi Alpha thinks so, and the rest of the campus will be up to date with the news in a week."

"Nobody cares if you are, Kev. It's the twenty-first century."

"I care."

"You shouldn't. You know, everyone tonight said that you're the hottest, cutest thing that they ever saw. Flip your perspective, and you might find there are some perks. You know what they say when life gives you lemons..."

"Only people who never made lemonade say that. For lemonade, you need lemons, sugar, water, and motivation, which I lack."

She laughed. "You are cute. For what it's worth, considering everything that happened today, I think Ginger is full of shit."

"She said I'm easy, didn't she?"

"She hinted that you might be promiscuous."

Kevin smirked. "Oh yeah, I bet she said 'promiscuous'. Give it to me clean, Megan, I'm not a baby."

"She said that one beer is all it takes to turn you into a futanari cock-sucking machine."

"Awesome! Now I get all the hints, and why Sharon took me for a tour."

"No, she would have done it anyway. She thinks she's irresistible. Look, Ginger acted like an asshole, no reason to shed tears over it." She rose and offered him her hand. "And why are you in here anyway? You need a lift home?"

"Just passing the time 'til sunrise."

"You don't have a place to sleep tonight?"

"Nah, and I'm good, thanks."

"Wanna crash at my place?"

He stared at her.

"Come on, don't give me that stiff upper lip nonsense. There's no shame in accepting help when you need it. My sister won't be coming until tomorrow, and I have a free bed."

"Thanks."

---

"Goodnight, purple eyes, don't let the bedbugs bite."

"Night."

Kevin was tucked inside the comfortable bed and was grateful that he didn't have to spend the night outside. The bedsheets were clean and smelled faintly of soap. It sure beat the itchy mattress on Mike's floor. Megan was about to turn off the night lamp when the room's door opened. A traveling bag flew through the air and hit Kevin's head.

"Ouch!"

"What the fuck?" Ashley, Megan's twin sister and the captain of the basketball team, stood in the doorway. "There's someone in my bed, Megan!"

"You said you'd be coming tomorrow."

"It doesn't mean you can rent my bed, fuckwit. You, get the fuck off!"

"Sorry." Kevin jumped out of bed. He wore nothing but his shorts.

"Wow." Ashley opened her mouth wide. "Are you my Christmas present for being a good girl?"

"No."

"Get back in."

"Shit! Sorry about that, Kevin" Megan said. "Uhh...you can sleep with me."

"No, no, no, you can sleep with me, cutie! Sorry I startled you," Ashley said. "Me and my big fucking mouth! Get back into my bed. Please, please, please!"

Kevin crawled into Megan's bed, and the athletic girl turned on her side, leaving ample space for his slim body. Nonetheless, her warmth and the smell of her shampoo beckoned, and he moved closer to her back.

"Hey, no touching!" Megan pushed him away.

"I'm not diseased!"

"Still, keep to your side of the bed."

"Did I do something to piss you off?" He sniffed.

"No, just humiliated me in front of everyone when I pulled your name from the bowl." There was genuine hurt in her voice. "You know you could have just taken me upstairs, and we could have just pretended. You didn't have to treat me like I have leprosy."

"Fuck! Sorry, I didn't think-"

"That ugly girls have feelings too?"

"You're not ugly, Megan."

"Sure."

Kevin raised his head and looked at her profile in the weak night lamp's yellow light. Calling her pretty was a lie, and saying 'cute' would stretch the truth. On a blind date sales' pitch, guys would say stuff like, 'she's got a great personality.' Her blonde hair was mousy, and her mouth was too big. Her long body had zero fat, including in the chest area; where she was almost flat. Every part of her body was tight, her muscles long and her long powerful legs were made for covering long distances.

"I'm so sorry, Megan. I was an asshole, and you were nice even though I was an asshole."

"Forget about it; go to sleep."

He touched her shoulder.

"I said don't touch me. You had your chance earlier."

He moved closer and kissed the back of her neck.

She elbowed him. "Watch it, buster! I said no!"

"Why?"

"I don't take pity sex."

"How about fun sex?"

"No!"

"I need pity sex," Ashley called from her bed. "I don't give a fuck! Pity sex, mercy sex, emergency sex. I need whatever you got!"

"Shut the fuck up, Ashley!" Megan growled.

Kevin shifted, and sat upright on his knees.

Megan turned on her back. "That trick won't work."

"What trick?" He leaned closer, his face close to hers. His big purple eyes wide open, devouring her.

Megan felt her mouth go dry. "That trick."

"Do you remember?" Kevin whispered so Ashley won't hear. "Do you remember a time when you wanted something, and when you got it, it turned out to be something else entirely? Do you remember being confused and feeling sorry for yourself, enough to trample other peoples' feelings?"

"Feeling sorry for yourself doesn't give you an excuse to crap on other people."

"I know. I'm honestly sorry." He kissed her lips, and this time she didn't push him away, nor did she open her mouth to receive him. He kissed the crevice of her neck and Megan moaned, but she kept her lips together, so it came out sounding more like a low humming sound. Her body tensed up, and she closed her eyes.

Kevin ran his hands up the front of her thighs, gliding up to briefly cup her breasts. Megan gave a halfhearted attempt to push him away, but he sucked her fingers and licked each one.