Family Love

Story Info
Horny virgin crushes on mom and sister until caught by sis.
1.6k words
4.02
40.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backstory:

My name is Chris Johnson and I am 20 years old. I am 6 foot 3 inches and weigh about 350 pounds. So I am a big boy. I am a college student at the local university. My mom, Shelly, is a single mother and she works as an accountant. She is 40 years old and like me is a bit on the bigger side. She probably weighs 275 pounds and is 5 foot 8 inches tall. She has beautiful shoulder length brown hair and big triple D boobs and a nice big round ass to go with it. My sister, Lily, is 18 and still in high school. She is 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighs around 220 pounds her boobs are a lot like my mom's but perkier because of her young age and she has an ass that any guy would be proud to hold.

I am still a virgin and it all has to do with me being afraid of talking to girls because I have a small 5 inch cock. I do know, from talking with her, that my sister is a virgin as well. She says it is because she is ugly and it really has to do with her being a bit nerdy and not going to social functions at school. I don't know much about my mom's sex life before kids, but I know that she hasn't been with anyone ever since dad left when I was 4. I have always felt wrong for my thoughts, but for years I have had thoughts about my mother and once my sister got older I began to have the same thoughts about her.

Story:

It is Saturday morning and I wake up to my mother knocking on my door. "Chris, I am going to visit granny and grandpa, I will be back tonight and your sister is out with friends."

"Ok mom, be safe and tell them I said hi and that I love them."

She says bye and heads out. As soon as she walks leaves, I jump out of bed and head to her room and find her dirty panties and pull out my small cock and begin stroking it as I sniff her thong. The smell is very fresh and I assume that they must have been what she wore to bed and they have a little dampness that I stick my tongue out and taste. I am in heaven as I stroke my cock and get whiff after whiff of my mother's heavenly scent. After stroking my cock for 30 minutes, I wrap her thong around my cock and let out a nice load of cum into her sexy used panties.

I then put them back in her hamper and go get in the shower and then eat a nice bowl of cereal. After I ate, I got the urge to see what my sister's hamper had to offer, so I go to her room and find a nice looking pair that has a nice spot in the front. So I take my shorts off and lie on her bed and begin to sniff her panties while slowly stroking my cock. Unbeknownst to me, my sister arrived home and since I left her door open she saw me stroking my cock while smelling her panties. I was moaning her name and saying "take my cock Lily." She didn't know what to do so she left and called me.

"Hey, I'm on my way home and wanted to know if you needed anything."

"No, but thanks for asking."

With her on her way home, I put her panties away and got dressed and went to the couch and sat down to watch TV. She finally walks in and we say hi to each other and she goes off to her room and I watch her ass as she walks by. As she enters her room, I slide my hand into my shorts and start stroking my cock thinking off fucking her hard until we cum together. I finally blow a load of hot cum and sit there watching TV. A few hours go by and I eat a sandwich for lunch and my sister walks out in a very tight pink bikini.

"Want to join me in the pool?"

"uhhh... sure, I uhh guess." I managed to spit out something as I gazed at her stunning body. I basically sprint up to my room and strip off my clothes and throw on my swimsuit and head back down. As I walk outside, I see my sister bent over putting sunscreen on her legs and I instantly get hard. I walk up and begin applying sunscreen to my chest and arms.

"Hey Lily, can you put some on my back?"

"Sure." She rubs sunscreen on my back. "Will you do my back?"

I put sunscreen on her back and rub it in and then we get in the pool and start swimming around. We talked about everyday things for a bit until she swam over to me.

"Do you think I'm hot?"

"What? You're my sister that's weird."

"I was just wondering because I was after this guy from school and he told me to get lost because I was ugly and fat."

"Don't listen to him. You're very beautiful and you're not fat."

"So if we weren't related you would be interested in me?"

"Hypothetically, yes if I wasn't your brother I would."

"So what if I told you I didn't care that you are my brother?"

My face got really red and I started stumbling over each word and finally I was able to control myself. "Are you serious? I am your brother that is so wrong and disgusting."

"So that wasn't you sniffing my dirty thong while lying in my bed?"

I lower my head and get really nervous and kind of scared. "I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"It's ok Chris; it is kind of flattering that you think I'm that hot."

"So were you serious about not caring that we are brother and sister?"

She smiles at me and walks up to me, "very serious."

I reach my hands around her and grab her big sexy ass and pull her close and kiss her. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world." As we made out, I walked her to the steps of the pool and sat her on the top step. I stopped kissing and hooked my fingers inside her bikini and slid the bottoms down her legs and tossed them away. I get down and start kissing her inner thighs and I'm working my way to her beautiful pussy.

"Stop teasing me Chris, I need your mouth."

With her words, I bury my face in her juicy pussy and begin to lick and suck on it. She moans in pleasure as I eat her tight wet pussy and slide I finger in.

"Oh Chris you are so good."

I flick my tongue across her clit multiple times and suck on it. "Fuck sis you have a tasty pussy."

I lift her legs and tongue fuck her tight wet pussy. I then get brave and move down and run my tongue from her ass to her pussy and then go back down and rim her tight ass while fingering her pussy. After a few minutes of me devouring her pussy with my mouth she grabs my head and says "stand up."

I stand up and she slides my shorts down and wraps her hand around my small, but very hard cock and begins to stroke it. "Lily, fuck that feels so good."

"What about this?" she asks as she wraps her lips around the head of my cock and begins to suck. She sucks on my cock for just a few minutes when I stop her and pull out of her mouth.

"I love having you suck me, but I've wanted to fuck you for so long." I spread her legs and position my cock at the entrance of her virgin pussy and slowly push in. In the matter of seconds I have taken my sister's virginity, while at the same time losing my own.

"Oh my god Chris, that feels so good."

I start thrusting in and out of her very tight pussy. "Mmmm fuck Lily, I love you so much."

I hold onto her waist as I slide my cock in nd out of her warm, wet lips and my mouth finds her nipple and latches on.

She moans and runs her fingers through my hair and throws her head back. " Fuck your little sister, pound my tight pussy."

I use her words as encouragement and start pumping in and out of her hard and fast. As I fuck her, I move my hand down and rub her clit with my thumb and it is just to much for her to handle and she starts convulsing as her orgasm hits and she pulls me in for a kiss.

"Lily, I'm about to cum."

"Cum in me Chris, fill m with cum."

I know it is wrong but when she said that to me I couldn't help but want to cum in her. "Oh Lily, I'm about to cum."

With that, she wraps her legs around me and holds me in as I start cumming in her. We both stay there panting and coming down from our orgasms and kiss as my cock grows softer and eventually slips out. We finally decide to get our clothes back on and go inside and strip out of our wet clothes and then lay in her bed kissing and touching each other.

We laid there making out for probably 30 minutes when we heard mom yell out that she was home, we scrambled up and I quickly realized that I didn't have any clothes to put on and my mind starts racing as my sister throws on some clothes and slips out. She distracts mom as I sneak off to my room and get dressed.

More to come.