Family Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower Veena distractedly soaped her body, tweaking her own nipples with her right hand, while her left hand went to pussy. Masturbation had become a common practice for her to relieve her tension, however it was the first time that she found herself fantasizing about what it would feel like to be with a woman instead of a man.

"Uhmmm..." moaned Veena as she had a small orgasm.

Washing her hand and pussy she stepped out of the shower, quickly drying her body and hair she put on a light gloss on her lips, she then put on lacy black French cut panties and bra. Dressing in a fitted white shalwar kameez, that buttoned from the front with the top two buttons left open, she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

The woman looking back at her looked ten years younger than her age, only once she had looked at the mirror did, she realize that she had unconsciously dressed this way for Mina's benefit, the black bra subtly hinted through the white fabric and the fit was tighter than she usually wore. The realization surprised her, she sat down on her bed, wondering what to do and considered changing into something else.

Screw it, if Akhtar won't ogle me, at least someone else will, even if it is a girl, she thought. Leaving the room, she went to the sitting room to find it empty. Looking for the two youngsters she found her son sitting in the home office reading his book.

"Where is Mina?" she asked.

Without looking up Sameer answered.

"Her mother called and she had to go home." replied Sameer.

"Oh."

Hearing the disappointment in her voice he looked up and did a double take, this wasn't the first time he had seen his mother in the outfit but the two open buttons gave a tantalizing glimpse of her chest and the black bra could be seen through the white material. He immediately felt his over active libido respond and felt himself harden.

"Wow. You look great mom." he managed to croak out.

"Thanks, Sameer. Anyway, I will get lunch ready." said Veena, she noticed the almost vacant look on Sameer's face as well as the slight bulge in his jeans. His eyes focused on her chest. Blushing she turned around and buttoned up her kameez.

At lunch Sameer noticed the buttoned-up kameez, with disappointment, he had hoped to see more, scolding himself for thinking this way about his own mother again he concentrated on the food and tried not to look at his mother.

"I am going to go to the office to talk to you father, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" asked Veena.

"I am getting together with a couple of friends and we are going to catch a movie and have dinner." replied Sameer.

"Ok, have fun." replied Veena, as she headed out.

Once again Sameer found himself staring at his mom's retreating ass, the kameez hugged her ass. Get a hold of yourself, he told himself. Opening his book, he spent the next couple of hours reading, until he was sure that his sister would be done with her classes for the day and decided to give her a call. He picked up his phone and called his sister, Maria, to talk about their parents most recent disagreement.

Maria, picked up his video call on the third ring. Unlike him she had taken after their father's side of the family, meaning that she was shorter in height, a couple of inches above five feet and had a tanned skin, the kind people in the west spent a fortune to achieve. But his mother's genes had also done their job, giving her pouty lips and high cheekbones under large eyes. Guys comments about his sister's hotness had been another reason why he had few male friends. Having a mother or sister who were beautiful was not conducive to building deep relationships with guys and their crude comments.

His sister was the second most common visitor to his own sexual fantasies, after his mother which made things hard for him. Given the small difference in their ages, the two of them had a very close relationship, without any sibling rivalry, they were raised more like twins than as older sister and younger brother.

"Hi Sameer, what's up?" asked Maria.

"Hi Maria, how are things at college?" asked Sameer.

"Things are good but the course load is a bitch." replied Maria.

"I bet. Still happy that you chose to go there instead of abroad?" asked Sameer.

"You bet, but I am definitely going to go abroad for my master's. What about you? Any news about your admission's?" asked Maria.

"Yeah, I have received confirmation from a couple of places but none of my first-choice colleges, that would be another month or so, will decide then. But I am planning to go abroad, someplace in Europe, preferably." said Sameer.

"Europe? Not America? Isn't Mina going there? You two could get a place together, maybe even become more than friends." said Maria.

"Look Mina and I are just friends, there is no romance or chance of a romance there. Why do you and everybody else keep insisting on it?" said Sameer, exasperated.

"Don't be dense. We all love her, and she would be perfect for you. If you had an actual girlfriend maybe we would stop harping on about this." said Maria.

"It's not like you have a lot of experience in the dating game." said Sameer.

"Thank god for that. Have you met the creeps that circulate in our social circle? Plus, do you have any idea how dad would react if he found out I was dating anyone?" said Maria.

"Hey, some of those creeps are my friends." Sameer protested, "But, yeah I wouldn't want them anywhere near you. But now you are away from everyone, are you dating someone?" asked Sameer.

"Nothing special. Been on a couple of dates, but they didn't measure up." said Maria.

"Then stop lecturing me on my love life." said Sameer.

"Fine, be like that. Say hello to your hand for me." said Maria.

"Same to you." said Sameer.

The two of them stared at each other on the screen, then burst out laughing. While Sameer had been on plenty of dates, none of them had ever progressed to an actual relationship, he had his fair share of physical relations with a few girls but nothing deeper. The lack of any relationships was a running joke between them. Maria, because of their over protective father and for Sameer his inability to connect with any girl beyond the physical, the only women in his life that he had ever connected with were his mother, sister, and Mina.

"Anyway, why the call today?" asked Maria.

"Yeah, you know the whole plan Mom had made about the trip with Dad? Well, looks like Dad decided to cancel two days before they left." said Sameer.

"No! Mom was really looking forward to it, and I was looking forward to seeing them. What happened?" asked Maria.

"The same thing that happens every time. Dad has some important business and it's a 'delicate' time to be leaving the office." said Sameer.

"Poor Mom." said Maria.

"Yeah, but this time I think Dad may have really stepped in it. Mom is pissed and does not seem to be in the mood to accept his excuses." said Sameer.

"Good for her. I just don't get Dad. Any other man with a wife that hot, would always be looking for excuses to get away with her." said Maria.

"Maria!!! That our mom." exclaimed Sameer.

"I know. But I am also not blind. Name one woman you have met in real life hotter than her?" said Maria.

Sameer could only nod in agreement, he wasn't blind, between his mother and sister it would be challenge to find someone more beautiful or sexy, who was not a super model or movie star.

"Anyway, I called you to see if you could call Dad and guilt him into sticking to his word." said Sameer.

"I will try my best, but don't depend on it." said Maria, "If Dad is cancelling, why don't you go with Mom?"

"Me? Why?" asked Sameer.

"It's not like you have anything better to do, and while it may not be a trip with Dad, but at least Mom will be able to take the trip she has planned. Plus, when you guys are here, we can meet up too." said Maria.

"Hi, if you are missing me, I can fly over tomorrow. You know that." replied Sameer.

"I know." said Maria.

Something in her voice made him wonder if she there was something else behind her desire to see him.

"Everything okay?" asked Sameer.

"Yeah, it's nothing that can't wait till you and Mom are here. But it would be nice to talk like old times." said Maria.

"I haven't yet agreed to accompany Mom, plus who knows maybe you will be able to convince Dad." said Sameer.

"I said don't count on it. Its two days before the start of the trip, the only reason Dad would wait so long is to make sure that Mom has no chance to convince him." said Maria.

Sameer couldn't disagree with her. His Dad was once again trying to manipulate things his way. He just hoped Maria could convince him. Before he could answer the main door shut loudly and he could hear his mom's heels.

"Mom's here. You call Dad, and I will see what is the current status of their plans." said Sameer, cutting off the call.

He got up, took a long breath, and headed out to find his mother.

****

Veena was livid, Akhtar had once again made excuses and had refused to take time off for the vacation. They were planning to leave the day after and now it was too late to make new plans.

Make new plans? What's the use? He will come up with a new excuse for not going, thought Veena.

As she entered the house, she slammed the door in frustration and threw her purse on the living room sofa, that is when she noticed Sameer.

"Oh, you are here. You haven't left for your get together?" she asked.

"Don't have to leave for another hour or so. Is everything ok?" he asked.

"Yes, its nothing for you to worry about." she replied.

"Dad still not budging on cancelling the trip?" he asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" she asked.

"I overheard you and Dad this morning, didn't want to say anything." he replied.

"I don't know what else to do. Waiting so long to cancel. I could have made alternate plans if he had let me know earlier." she said.

"You know that was not going to matter. He always makes up new excuses to put off travelling, all he seems to care about is the business." said Sameer.

"You Dad works hard, but he has trouble delegating and letting others take care of things. If I just plan the vacation at the right time, I am sure he will go." said Veena, trying to defend her husband.

"Mom, stop making excuses for him. In all my life I have never seen him take you anywhere, and even on the family vacations we have managed to have, he might as well not be there, given the time he spends on the phone and having business meetings." said Sameer, "You think we haven't noticed that all our family vacations have happened to include places where Dad is working on some kind of a deal?"

Veena couldn't argue with that fact. Their family vacations had always been her and the kids, with Akhtar somewhere off on his phone, laptop, or business meetings. Only joining them for short stints when he wanted to.

"That is just the way he is." she said, weakly.

"Yes, but it's not right. You deserve to have the vacation you want." he said.

Sitting down on the couch she looked at her son, realizing how grown-up and mature he had become. It sent a stab through her heart knowing that he was all grown up and will not need her like before. With his impending move to college, it would be just her and her husband. Maria's move had been hard enough, now with Sameer also leaving soon she was going to be left alone to her own devices, she wasn't sure how she would deal with that.

Seeing the sadness on his mother's face Sameer prayed that Maria was able to convince his dad to change his plan. He was aware how alone his mother would be when he was gone and this could be an excellent opportunity for them to spark romance. But in his heart, he knew that this whole plan was always doomed to fail, even if his father agreed to go, he did not think that it would make any difference in his attitude. He was just too invested in his business, the only joy he seemed to derive from life seemed to be watching his business grow.

Sameer admitted that his father wasn't a bad man. He always dotted on his kids, made sure they had the best of everything and did not miss out on anything. They had always grown up in luxury with a large home, servants, and memberships to country clubs, they hadn't missed out on anything, except for a relationship with their father. His mother had done her best to fill in for him but it had taken a toll on her too.

"You know what, why don't we go out and see a movie?" he asked his mother.

"Don't you have plans with your friends?" asked his mother.

"I can skip it. It's no big deal, we can go tomorrow, it's not like we have any pressing engagements, all of us are pretty much free till college starts, I will let them know that I won't be able to make it." said Sameer.

"No, no. You should go out with your friends, no need to spoil your evening for me." said his mother.

Kneeling in front of her he took her hands in his own and looked into her eyes.

"Mom, nothing is going to be spoiled and you need to get out of the house. Come on, a movie will be a good way to get your mind off things." he assured her.

Looking at her son, Veena felt a stab in her heart, why couldn't her husband be this considerate of her needs.

"It's okay, I will be fine." she said.

"It's not negotiable." pulling her to her feet, Sameer turned her towards the stairs, "Now go get ready, we have to leave in 30 mins if we are going to get their early enough to get good seats."

Pushing her towards the stairs he followed his mother to his room, walking up the stairs behind her, he was once again staring at her ass, the firmness of her incredible ass was mesmerizing. I bet that if I grabbed it, it will be tight as drum, with no excess fat, he thought.

Turning at the top of the stairs, Veena, caught a faraway look on Sameer's face with his eyes seemingly glued to her ass. Before she could comment on it, Sameer turned and headed to his room. Entering her room, Veena wondered if she had just misunderstood what she saw.

It was probably my imagination, she thought. Even as she turned to change her thoughts were drawn to her son. He was a good-looking boy, well a man now, and the last few months in the gym had really filled him out, she had seen quite a few girls admiring his physique when they had gone out to social gathering. Recalling the last time, they had gone to the beach she remembered his fit body.

As she changed out of her shalwar kameez, she put on jeans and a button up blouse she found, her thoughts drifting again towards her son's body. Realizing what she was doing she blushed and admonished herself. It's probably a hangover from Mina, she tried to justify her thoughts, which only managed to remind her of the flirting she had indulged with Mina, the thought of the young girl causing her to blush even more.

What was that all about? was she seriously hitting on me? she wondered, maybe I should invite her over one day and have a discussion with her, better to clear up any confusion and ensure that she is not getting the wrong idea.

There was a loud knock on her door just then.

"Mom, I am ready. Will wait for you downstairs." called out Sameer.

"Okay, will be down in five minutes." replied Veena.

A strange excitement at the 'date' with her son gave her butterflies in her stomach. Putting such thoughts out her mind she concentrated on getting ready.

*****

"Okay, I am ready. Let's go." heard Sameer, as he was sitting on the couch waiting for his mother, aimlessly scrolling through is social media feed.

Looking up he stopped dead as he looked at his mother. Wearing skin tight jeans, with a yellow blouse that fitted her slim body perfectly, the top two buttons left open to give a tantalizing view of her cleavage and skin, on her feet she wore casual sneakers. He had rarely seen his mother dressed in western when they went out, the only time she had worn clothes like this in public was when they were visiting abroad.

It was the way she had done her make up that had made him stop. Pulling her hair in a high ponytail made her look ten years younger, her plump pouty lips glistened with a strawberry-colored glossy balm, the light makeup highlighted her cheekbones, while the subtle eye makeup enhanced her eyes, making them seem bigger. The combined effect made her look twenty.

Sameer, gulped as he took in his mom. People are going to think she is my girlfriend, he thought, we could pass of as the same age. The thought was not unpleasant.

"Wow, you look great mom." said Sameer.

"Really? That is so sweet of you." said Veena, "You don't think this is too young for someone my age."

"Come on Mom, quit it. You are beautiful and its looks great on you. Age has nothing to do with it. You should wear whatever you like." said Sameer.

Veena loved dressing like this, but her husband and societal pressure meant she usually dressed in things more 'age appropriate', but that had never stopped her from buying clothes she liked. It was refreshing to wear it. Sameer too had worn jeans and sneakers, paired with a collared shirt that set off his physique. She cast an appreciative glance at how handsome he looked in the clothes.

"Okay let's go, I am driving." said Sameer as they headed out the door.

*****

The cinema was fairly crowded with people milling around, waiting to get their tickets. Sameer took his mother's hand to make sure that they did not get separated. Looking at the available shows he selected a romantic comedy, which she would enjoy, and took two tickets.

As they headed to the screens, the crowds thinned out but Sameer continued to hold Veena's hand. Veena did not say anything as she enjoyed the sensation. It made the whole thing feel like a 'date'. From the concessionary stand they bought a couple of large drinks and a small popcorn. Veena reminding him not to fill himself as they planned to have dinner later.

Once they settled down on their seats Sameer, realized why they got such great seats, most of the theatre was empty, with a scattering of couples and a few groups of girls sitting here and there. Everybody seemed to have naturally selected their places for maximum privacy. Ten minutes into the movie Sameer was bored, but his mother seemed to be having a good time so he tried his best to pay attention.

"Why are these theatres always so cold." complained Veena, as she rubbed her arms to warm them up.

"I think it's so cold because its mostly empty." replied Sameer.

"I don't care why, but this is becoming uncomfortable." said Veena.

Without thinking Sameer put his arm around his mother and pulled her closer to himself to help keep her warm.

"Mmm..." moaned Veena, as she settled against her son and felt his warm body.

It was the moan that did it, low, throaty, and deep, suddenly Sameer was sporting a hard on. Very aware of his mother's body against him. He thought about removing his arm but did not know how to do it without leading to some awkward questions.

He tried to pay attention to the movie, willing his cock to settle down. If it had been a movie, he was interested in it may have worked, but all he could feel was his mother's gorgeous, warm body against him. Sameer glanced at his mother and got a clear view down her blouse and a hint of her bra. His cock lurched in his pants.

Veena unaware of the impact she was having on her son continued to enjoy the movie, after sometime she felt a little uncomfortable so she shifted in the seat, burrowing closer to Sameer, drawing up her legs. Her movement had the unintended effect of pushing her breast into Sameer's ribs. So caught up was she in the movie that she did not notice the change.

Sameer on the other hand noticed. Not only was his gorgeous mother in his arms, but now he could feel her perky breast also. The two of them continued to watch the movie. During the second act and the inevitable misunderstanding between the leads, he heard his mother sniffle a couple of times, and Sameer rolled his eyes. Then his eyes got big as his mother rubbed her face into his shoulder, which had the unfortunate effect of his hand slipping from around her arm down to her waist.