Family Love Studies Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy gets oral relief from Daughter with Mummy's help.
3.9k words
4.63
41.1k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Innocence (contd)

** This is the second part of my first story for Literotica and contains consensual incest and family love with multiple partners in a total fantasy world where it is permissable. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. As it's part 2 it's better to read it after Part 1 but it should make sense by itself too. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for the positive response to Part 1, it's massively appreciated, and do feel free to comment :) **

I was more than a little tired after Dad gave me my first orgasm whilst I lay in Mum's arms in their bed. After sliding my tight white panties off, he had kissed, licked and sucked between my legs until I'd come with shaking thighs all over his face.

My innocence tuition at the Academy had prepared me in theory only. The reality had been something else. I was only nineteen and still had a lot to learn after all.

'You get some rest sweetie,' Mum said, tucking me in after Dad had gone downstairs. I was still naked from the waist down, my panties nowhere to be seen and I still had tingles at my core. 'I'll set your alarm for 12, you can take a shower, and then after lunch, I'll ask your father to show you how to make him feel good.'

'Thanks Mum, I'd really like that. Will I get to see his...?'

Mum smiled. 'Yes of course Amy. You want to, don't you?'

I definitely did. I'd seen pictures and videos at the Academy of course, and from a distance I'd seen a bit in the live demos. But this would be up close and I'd finally get to touch my Dad's private parts. I wanted to make him proud and show him how much I was ready to learn to please him.

I sighed happily. 'Yes Mummy. Will you help me?'

'Of course! I'll be there whenever you need me, you know that.'

She kissed my forehead gently and I drifted off.

***

After showering, making sure I was thoroughly clean and fresh down below, I put on my brand new soft pink panties. They were cute and patterned with little cherries all over. I pulled on some darker pink leggings, and over a too-small rose-pink training bra that I nearly spilled out of, I put on a white jumper which had a colourful rainbow curving over my breasts. In the last year, I'd really filled out and I was pleased to see how busty I was now. I was expecting Dad to have my young and firm mounds in his hands before too long. I left my long ash blonde hair loose over my shoulders.

***

We had lunch outside by the poolside, sitting at the round picnic table, Dad and Mum on either side of me. It was bright and sunny today. Our garden and sun-sparkled pool were surrounded on all sides with high privacy fencing even though our closest neighbour was almost a mile distant.

Dad looked good as usual in a white V-neck top and cargo shorts. His dark leg hair and muscular legs caught my eyes and he saw me looking. I smiled shyly at him. Mum was braless, wearing a pretty yellow sundress, the tanned tops of her full breasts clearly visible in the low cut dress. I had started to think about Mummy's body quite a bit too lately and had to admit when she cupped my teenage tits this morning it gave me butterflies.

We ate our sandwiches and chatted about going swimming tomorrow, and when my big sister would be visiting; she would call soon to fix it up. Dad told me how cute I looked in my rainbow top. I smiled at him but then his face went serious.

'Amy,' said Dad, 'Are you feeling rested after your nap? This morning must have been quite tiring I'm sure. But I wanted to ask you something.'

"Well, Daddy, I'm feeling much better thanks. What did you want to ask?"

He looked over at Mum, and she gave a slight nod.

'Well, this morning I took care of your cunnie. I very much enjoyed doing so too. But I must say I've had an ache of my own since then.'

'Oh Daddy, you did take such good care of my little cunnie this morning. I'm sorry to hear you're aching too. Whereabouts? Can I help at all?'

Dad crossed and uncrossed his legs and I saw a now familiar bulge in his shorts.

'It's....well it'd be easier to show you I think. Would that be ok with you Amy?'

'Yes. I want to help you Daddy, the way you helped me.'

Dad stood up and I was suddenly face to face with the front of his shorts. I could see the outline of his manhood. It looked big and heavy, lying to one side. I swallowed nervously but remembered my training.

I reached out a hand and touched him through the material. 'Is it this Daddy? Is that where the ache is? You're all.. swollen down there.' I kept my hand there and looked up at him with bright eyes.

'Yes, angel. Can I show you properly?'

'Good idea, Daddy,' I said and moved my hand a little on the bulge through his shorts, just pressing with my fingers a little. His sharp intake of breath sent a rush of heat to my centre and I could feel myself getting wet through my new pink panties.

This was the first time I had had my hands on a real man like this. It was not much like the practice male dolls we had used at the Academy. I could feel actual heat for one thing, and he was both hard and somehow soft at the same time I realised.

I took my hand away and it was the only invitation he needed. In one quick movement he undid the buttons on his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles, his black boxer shorts going with them at the same time. He stood back up and suddenly I was looking at his exposed manhood for the first time. Mum scooted her chair closer so we were both facing towards Daddy on either side of him, our faces level with his waist. I could see Mum was looking more at my face than Dad's privates, watching for my reaction.

I took a moment to study his erection which looked to be full. It was long and as thick as I'd suspected, rising just above horizontal. I'd studied anatomy and knew what I was looking at but found nevertheless my mouth had dried up. His foreskin was pulled fully back, and his exposed flared mushroom head was purplish. I could clearly see the slit at the head. Around the girth of the shaft were visible veins wrapping its considerable length, and my eyes traced the underside vein all the way back to where his heavy smooth balls hung. He had recently shaved by the look of it, and only a small mat of curly black hair was at the top where the root joined his body.

As I looked, the shaft flexed and bobbed slightly. I could feel more heat coming from it and smelled something a little like aftershave. I looked up and met Daddy's eyes, mine full of wonder, his wide and warm.

'Daddy, does it always get this hard? It looks painful.'

'It does get hard quite a lot, especially at the moment. It doesn't hurt exactly, but when it gets hard like this, it needs...it needs to be held...and loved. Will you hold it and...love it?'

'I want to Daddy, yes. But what should I do?'

Before he had a chance to answer, Mummy leant across and picked up my hand from my lap and placed it in the middle of Daddy's shaft, curling my fingers around its circumference using her own hand to hold mine in place. I felt the hardness and the softness immediately. She squeezed my hand and I squeezed Daddy. He groaned and the tips of my breasts seemed to respond. I felt I was wearing too many clothes suddenly.

'Am I doing it right, Daddy? Is this making your get-hard feel better?' The name had come to me in a flash of inspiration.'What makes it go so hard anyway?'

Mum started to move my hand slowly up and down, her hand over mine, guiding me, squeezing a little, and moving my hand further back and further forward.

'Well, Amy,' Dad said, his breath hitching a little as I continued the movement slowly.

'When Daddy looks at how much his little girl has grown, and sees how beautiful she is, he wants to be closer to her, so his get-hard stretches out like this.'

'To be closer to me?'

'Yes, that's it.'

'Does it work if I get closer to your get-hard too? Would that help, Daddy?'

'Yes, angel, I think it would.'

Mum let go of my hand, apparently satisfied that I could continue the slow stroking by myself. I couldn't see how it was possible, but Daddy was somehow getting harder and bigger. I squeezed his shaft gently and leaned closer, gently breathing on to the head of his manhood. A useful tip I'd picked up from Advanced Orgasm classes. My hand looked small and pale, curled around his thickness.

Mum stood up, moved behind Daddy, and quickly helped him take off his top and step out of his shorts and boxers, so now he was standing naked before me. I looked up and took in his muscled chest and flat stomach, continuing to stroke him, increasing my speed a little. My daddy was so good looking. I was a lucky girl.

Then I saw mum's slender but long fingered hand as it reached around Dad's hips. He widened his stance, and then she was gently holding his balls, her dark-red fingernails lightly caressing the heavy sac. I heard Dad gasp and his breathing became raspy as I continued my own work.

'Don't forget these, darling,' Mum said, holding them forward to show me.

'I wasn't sure what to do with them Mummy. They're so big, like Daddy's get-hard is big too.'

'Use your other hand, sweetie.'

I had to lean closer. Mummy picked up my other hand and placed it on Daddy's balls, and kind of handed them over to me. Now I had one hand on his balls and the other on his shaft. I cupped and rolled his balls gently in my left hand while beginning now to tug with my right on the shaft. I loved the feel of the soft weight of his sac in my hand, cooler than the long hot length they hung freely under. I gently squeezed with both my hands now, adding a slight twisting motion to my tugging.

I looked up and Daddy met my gaze. One of his big hands came to rest on top of my head and he gently ran his fingers through my hair.

'Does this help with the aching Daddy?'

'Yes, oh Amy, yes...I'm feeling...much...better already,' he stammered as my fingers gently feathered over his mushroom head.

As I watched, a clear drop of liquid oozed out of his slit. I had made that happen.

'Daddy, did I hurt you? Your get-hard, it's kind of leaking at the end."

'No, angel. It doesn't hurt at all. Remember how wet and achy your cunnie was this morning? But I kissed you all better?' I nodded. I did remember. And right now my cunnie was soaking my panties. They needed to come off soon I thought.

'Well it's a bit like that for me too. Kiss it better for Daddy?'

'Of course Daddy. I'll make it all better for you.'

Mum had come back around to my side and I saw she had a pretty pink hair ribbon in her hand. Whilst I leant my mouth forward to the tip of Dad's length, Mum gathered my hair up gently and tied it back for me in a simple ponytail.

'Thanks Mummy!'

My heart started to race as I shifted on my chair slightly so I could get a better angle. Dad strained towards me, his shaft jerking once, twice. So I did what good girls do and kissed his mushroom head ever so gently, tasting the special fluid that he gathered at the tip for the first time, my lips just barely making contact. He tasted both salty and sweet and I licked my lips and swallowed the drop of liquid. It was delicious.

I kept one hand on his sac but replaced my other hand with my mouth now, kissing up one side of his hardness starting at the root, moving to the tip, and then down the other side. I lifted Dad's length up so it was easier for me to kiss his heavy balls as I continued to cradle them. I loved the manly taste of him.

More clear fluid seeped out of his slit and this time I used my fingers to spread it around his mushroom head and down his length, adding his lubricant to the wetness left by my kisses.

Dad was now breathing hard and just murmuring, 'Amy, Amy oh my angel, such a good girl,' running his hand more urgently over my hair.

'Mummy, I'm so hot,' I said, now adding my tongue into renewed kisses, licking here and there along the bottom of Daddy's rock solid length.

'Let me help you, Amy.' Mum said moving behind me. 'Arms up now'. I had to break contact to do so, but Mummy quickly lifted my top over my head, and I got back to licking and kissing Daddy quickly, now adding some suction to my kisses without actually taking him into my mouth yet. He looked down and from his angle he'd be seeing my firm tits squeezed into my too-small pink training bra. His hot stare went from what my mouth was doing to my tits and back again. He was groaning and his eyelids fluttered.

There was a welcome breeze across my back and tummy, but my panties felt tight and wet under my leggings.

An idea came to me. 'Daddy, would you kiss me, properly kiss me I mean? I want to show you how much I love you and take the aching away.'

'Of course sweetie, that would mean a lot to me.'

I stood up, still holding his hardness and tugging on it gently in my left hand as I reached up on my tiptoes to touch his lips with mine. After a few sweet and soft kisses, he grabbed me toward him, squashing my soft breasts against his hard chest and deepened the kiss, and for the first time his tongue found mine. It was electric. He was losing control and it made me dizzy.

Mummy knew what to do. As Daddy's length jumped in my hand, she came behind me once more and undid my bra. Daddy let me step back so she could slip it off quickly. My arms went around Daddy and my bare breasts were finally pressed against his chest where they felt at home. Instantly my nipples were swollen and I loved the sensation of them pressing into his chest. Dad moaned into my mouth as our tongue kisses became more insistent, our lips mashing together feverishly. I felt a wet spot on my tummy as Dad's hips were thrusting his hardness through my hand, making heat on my stomach as he leaked more onto me.

Then I felt Mum tugging my dark pink leggings down and I stepped out of them. She started to cup and caress my bum cheeks. Then her hand was on my stomach and I could feel her fingers slide under my wet panties.

Dad broke our kiss and looked down between our bodies. Seeing mum's hand in my little cherry covered knickers and my hand rubbing on his length was clearly taking him to the edge of his self control. He was panting now. I could feel myself heading towards climax too as I felt Mum's big soft boobs through her dress against my back, but feeling some of her skin directly on mine.

Dad was now running his hands over my supple teenage tits, touching my aching nipples and cupping and squeezing them whilst mummy fingered my slippery cunnie under my panties and I squeezed his balls.

Mum whispered in my ear and I knew what to do.

She quickly pushed the table out of the way and made some more space for us as I briefly let go of Dad and squatted in front of him on the warm poolside tiles, bending at the knees with my feet planted firmly. The gymnastics training had certainly given me a lot of useful strength. I administered tender feathery kisses all over the tip of Dad's hardness again, watching as it flexed and jumped in response, curling my right hand around his girth and balancing myself with my left on his stomach.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mum moving position again behind me whilst I moved to lick under Dad's thick shaft, fluttering my tongue as I remembered my training.

Then Mum's head appeared looking up at me between my open legs. She looked so beautiful and I took a moment to stroke her hair back from her forehead. She had gotten on her back and slid underneath me, taking my weight at first by holding my thighs and bum with her slender but strong hands. She quickly pulled my panties to one side and pulled me down as I settled comfortably onto her face, balanced by myself now and wriggling as her tongue gave sudden but welcome attention just where I needed it.

'Am I being a good girl for mummy too?' I gasped, looking down at her as she spread me open.

'Yes, darling, such a good girl', her voice muffled as she worked her mouth and tongue on my wet cunnie. 'You take care of Daddy. Let Mummy take care of you.'

Dad strained forward and looked down at me and his eyes blazed as he saw mother and daughter connected. Our eyes locked as I opened my mouth wide and putting my hands around his firm bum cheeks pulled him towards me, his hot mushroom head touching my lips.

I rocked back and forth gently on mum's face as finally I took my Dad into my mouth, closing my lips around his hot and hard tip and sucking. Gently at first, but then as I took more of his length in, I added my tongue and swirled it around. I loved the meaty taste of him and how he filled my mouth.

Mum's arm reached up from underneath me, no longer needing to support me on both sides as I held my own weight through my legs and feet. I caught her hand with my fingers, brought it quickly to Dad's sac and she cupped him there.

As I went back and forth with my eager mouth on Dad's length, he started to thrust in and out too, both hands in my hair, then moving down, to hold the sides of my face. With a thrill I thought, my Dad is fucking my mouth, my Daddy is fucking my mouth. I was grasping his bum tightly now and I could feel him begin to shake as he slid in and out of my wet mouth whilst I timed my sucking to his rhythm so that I went right down to the base of his manhood, lips touching his tummy before sucking back up to the tip. He was big, but my deep throating on the practice sessions toys had paid off.

Now Mum was also helping to feed my Dad into my mouth, grasping his balls and the base of his manhood, and tugging at him, even while she was licking, sucking and teasing my clit with her experienced tongue and lips.

So I loved on my Daddy's get-hard, putting everything I had learned into it, listening also to what gave him the most pleasure and repeating it over and over again. I increased suction at the tip and then slowed, changing pace every once in a while so he could never predict where my lips would be.

'Oh Amy, you're my best girl, Daddy's good girl aren't you, oh god, oh Angel. I'm going to come, daddy's going to come. Come right in your pretty mouth. Oh god, oh god.'

I took Dad all the way into my throat in one smooth forward motion, and as I felt him begin to jerk, I felt a clenching between my legs and knew I was about to come too. Mum had now let go of Dad's long stiff pole and I sat down firmly on her face.

Daddy cried out and I felt him pulsing and throbbing in my mouth over and over again, shuddering and grunting as he came, sending jet after jet to the back of my throat where I swallowed, tasting his love for me for the first time. I swallowed as much as I could, savouring the taste but some escaped from my mouth and splashed down onto my heaving hard nippled tits as I had to release his length from my mouth finally to take a breath. Looking down at his love dripping all over my firm breasts, and feeling my mum's mouth sucking now on my cunnie, pushed me quickly towards my own orgasm as I cried out.

"Mummy, Daddy I'm coming! Oh Daddy I'm coming too!"

I felt my own liquid release as my thighs quivered and Mum lapped lovingly at me between my legs, tasting and swallowing. She was moaning her own pleasure into my wet centre.

Dad got down on his knees and we looked deep into each other's eyes. He reached out and tenderly rubbed his love for me into and over both my breasts with one hand, circling my aching nipples and then rubbing his thumb over the tips. With the other hand he reached down and gently cupped my mound between my legs, mum licking his fingers from below, tasting my girl-cum as well as some of Dad's that had made its way down my stomach and ended up between my thighs.

'My sweet Amy, you were such a good girl today,' he said as he fingered me gently, spreading my wetness up and into the little blonde hairs of my landing strip in tender strokes, feathering his fingers ever so gently on my swollen clit. I reached out and held his balls as I ran my fingers up and down his softening but still thick length.

12