Family Love Studies Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy finally takes daughter's virginity with help from Mum.
5.3k words
4.66
39.9k
47

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is the third part of my first story for Literotica and contains consensual incest and family love with multiple partners in a total fantasy world where it is permissable. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. As it's part 3 it's better to read it after Parts 1 and 2, but it should make sense by itself too. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for the positive response to Parts 1 and 2, it's massively appreciated, and do feel free to comment. This part concludes the "Innocence" part of the story, at least for now. Slut play here we come in Part 4:) **

(Innocence concluded)

I'd been dozing the afternoon away lying on top of my candy stripe duvet covers. My room was at the back of the house, but it still got enough sunlight to be warm in the summer months.

Now I was lying on my side, lazily touching myself a little through a fresh pair of purple panties, thinking about how hard Dad had come down my throat just hours earlier. My phone pinged on the nightstand. I grabbed it and flopped onto my back.

I smiled when I saw it was a text from my best friend Jane. We had met at Angel Academy on the first day and had quickly become inseparable.

< How's things going at your end Amy? Has your dad made you come yet?? >

< Yep. Right after breakfast! I told him my cunnie felt funny and he kissed it all better in mum and dads bedroom :) >

< Yay! I bet he did ;) >

< So, how's the slut play working out for you? >

Jane and I had been in the same Innocence and Slut Play classes together in the sex ed final term at the Academy. I'd gone down the innocent-white-panties--good-girl-for-Daddy route on my first day home after graduating. Jane had decided to go the other way.

< So good. Dad wasn't sure at first when we got home yesterday. But when I got his cock out and woke him up with a sloppy blowjob in bed this morning next to Mum he soon got with the program. >

< Lol. You're such a slut. How big is he? >

< Feels pretty big to me. He's got me bent over the living room sofa and is fucking me up the ass right now as a matter of fact. >

< OMG Jane! >

< Haha. You should try it. >

I will, I thought. It was a classic slut play, day one move. But first came the end of my innocence. Daddy was planning to take my tight little virgin cunnie tonight and make his angel a woman. Whilst texting with Jane I realised my hand had crept under my panties and I was fingering myself. I was getting wet.

< I gotta go. Need to get ready. We're having a romantic daddy and daughter dinner date. >

< Nice! I need to get moving too. By the sound of it, my Dad's about to blow a big load right up me but I want him to come on my tits first. Catch you later :) >

I couldn't help but laugh. Turns out Jane was a total whore for her Daddy.

***

My 19th birthday present from my parents, an unlimited credit card, had already been put to good use. The Academy had its own specialist shop on site with clothes, toys and other items, but of course you could pretty much get anything on the internet these days. Mum and Dad had also bought me some clothes they had personally picked out for me.

After a long shower, where I paid special attention to cleaning between my legs, I wrapped myself in a pink fluffy towel and crossed to my built-in wardrobe to hunt for clothes. The left hand side focussed on Innocence and the right hand side on Slut Play. Drawers were full of neatly folded panties, bras and lingerie sets of all colours and types. There were also bikinis, swimsuits and a whole bunch of footwear. In the bottom drawer was a variety of toys and accessories, including vibrators, cock-rings and lube.

I tapped my bottom lip, considering my Innocent underwear options, before settling on a pale pink cotton pair which had "Daddy's Little Girl" written across the front in fancy sloping black script. Taking off my towel, I stepped into them. They were a tight fit, clinging to the outline of my cunnie, hugging my ass, and showing my slit nicely. I teamed them with a matching plain pink bra which held up and pressed my firm breasts together, giving me more cleavage, not that I was lacking in that department.

I laid a few dresses, tops and skirts out on my bed as options, then sat in my bedside chair and repainted my toenails a matching cute pink. In the end I picked an outfit that Mum and Dad had chosen, a pretty white lace spaghetti-strapped summer dress which went just above the knee. The material was thin enough that the outline of my underwear was just visible through it as it clung close to my skin. I dabbed some light perfume here and there, and left my ash blonde hair loose. Pulling on simple white sandals, I headed downstairs.

***

'You look beautiful tonight, Amy,' Dad said, taking my small hand in his big one and leading me out to the garden deck where we'd have dinner. I smiled shyly up at him. It was a warm evening, and though it was only starting to get a little dark, lit candles in small silver holders on the table gave everything a romantic glow.

Dad and I sat next to each other on one side of the large square table. Mum smiled as she poured me and Dad a glass of white wine before heading back to the kitchen to give us our privacy. Tonight she was wearing a classy black wraparound figure-hugging dress with a plunging back, exposing a lot of her smooth skin which I had a sudden impulse to stroke. Just a few hours ago I had sat on her face whilst Dad used my mouth. Mum had tongued me to a very wet climax, and I realised now I was looking forward to returning that special kind of kiss soon.

I returned my gaze to Dad. He looked very handsome, wearing a white button up shirt, open at the neck, and dark green chinos. His dark hair was tousled and looked slightly damp. He looked freshly showered and shaved, and for a moment I imagined soaping us under the shower spray together, sliding my hands over his muscular body and then getting on my knees so he could fuck my mouth again. I rubbed my thighs together.

***

Mum had made us a lovely meal of homemade basil and tomato soup to start, and our main was a wild mushroom risotto. She had left us to our own devices again and I felt a pang of guilt that I had all of Dad's attention, which was mainly him stealing glances at my bare legs and my young firm tits pushing out the front of my dress.

We chatted about his work and my plans for summer. I learnt that his niece, my cousin Amber, would be coming over at some point to stay with us for a while. She had just turned 18 and as was customary when there was no father around to arrange formal training (her Dad had sadly passed away in a car accident), the closest blood relative male family member would step in. Dad would have his work cut out for him with that one. She was a total brat.

Dessert was a refreshing mint gelato, and when Mum placed it in front of each of us, we both got a chaste warm kiss on our cheeks from her.

After dessert I felt pleasantly full. I heard mum bustling about in the kitchen and then she went upstairs. It was cooler now but not chilly at all. Dad proposed a toast, 'To us!'. 'To us,' I echoed, clinking our glasses together. I took a sip of wine, swirling the drink round my mouth a little to savour the tart taste. I saw Dad watching my mouth and neck as I swallowed, before he had some from his own glass.

Dad seemed to decide something then, putting the glass down as he said softly, 'Come here, my angel.'

'Yes, Daddy.'

We leant towards each other, and I held my breath for a second when his strong fingers reached out and traced the line of my jaw, then he swept my hair back over my shoulder and placed tender kisses up the side of my neck. I shivered but turned my head so he had better access for a moment. Then I turned back and our gazes locked as he moved to hold my face in his hands. I closed my eyes as he placed a soft kiss on my lips which I returned. Soon our kisses became more intense and my fingers speared into his hair as his tongue filled my mouth, and I sucked back on his, our mouths moving hotly together, tasting wine as well as his aftershave. I couldn't hold back a moan at the back of my throat.

I looped my arms round the back of Daddy's neck and it was then I felt a hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair. But it wasn't Dad.

'That's it darling,' Mum said from behind me. I had been so taken up in Daddy's kisses I hadn't noticed her appear. 'Show your father how much you love him,' she whispered in my ear. It sent a thrilling tingle all over my body. Now Dad was nibbling at my bottom lip and I felt a now familiar ache between my legs, a feeling of emptiness that I knew only Dad's hard length could fill. I reached down to his lap and he was rock solid through his trousers. He broke our kiss and gasped.

Then suddenly I was up in the air. Dad had scooped me right out of my chair and quickly stood, bringing me comfortably to his solid chest, his big strong arms holding me safe as he stood and took my weight easily. I giggled into his shoulder and with just a few strides we were back in the house as he carried me over the threshold, as father and daughter about to be wholly joined. My sandals had come off at some point and I swung my legs a little, watching my pretty pink toes. I felt soft and feminine in his embrace.

'My angel Amy,' he breathed as he carried me with apparent ease upstairs, 'My sweet girl. Are you aching as much as I am?'

'Yes, Daddy. It aches so much down there.'

'Then it's time,' he said, taking me into my bedroom and laying me gently on top of my candy-stripe bed covers. Soft warm light from bedside lamps filled the room and my heart beat wildly in my chest.

'Let me take care of you Amy,' he said, unbuttoning his shirt as he stood gazing down at me from the foot of the bed.

'I want that, Daddy. More than anything.'

His trousers followed his shirt to the floor and his tight black boxer shorts, made tighter by his bulging manhood, showed just how much he wanted me. I had gotten wet just from him kissing me. Then his underwear was gone and I licked my lips as I took in his naked form from top to bottom - from his muscled chest and arms, down to his abs, his thick and hard length pointing straight at me, then down to his powerful legs. My Daddy was going to take me. I had imagined this moment, had trained for it even, but as he got on the bed and started towards me, the realness of it almost overwhelmed me.

He was lifting my feet, kissing my pink painted toes, and then he started sucking them one by one, looking at me. I scooted up the bed a little and rested my head on my pretty rose-pink pillows, feeling a growing heat pool in my centre. Dad's impressive member bobbed between his legs as he crawled further up my teenage body, pushing the hem of my white summer dress up with big warm hands as he moved, pausing to kiss my knees tenderly.

'Lift up, sweetie,' he said in a low voice and I didn't hesitate. The movement allowed him to push the dress up past my hips and he smiled when he saw my pink panties. I was looking at him down the length of my body, full of anticipation.

'Open your legs.'

'Yes, Daddy.'

Kisses to my smooth inner thighs were followed by kisses on my panties, firm enough that the sensation had me gripping the covers with my hands..

'Daddy's. Little. Girl,' he whispered, punctuating his words with a kiss to each word on my panties. Then in a quick move he slid my knickers off and his mouth was urgently on me, kissing, licking and probing between my thighs with his tongue. I was suddenly light headed.

Daddy spread my legs wider, lifting them up. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too, and I held my own legs up for him. He fluttered his tongue on my clit then and I mewled in response, wetness spreading. One of his big hands was stroking my inner thigh whilst the other drifted higher to rest flat on my toned stomach.

'Let's get this dress off, angel.'

'Yes, please Daddy. I'm too hot.'

I sat up and pulled my dress off quickly, not caring where it landed as I threw it off the side of the bed.

'That's such a pretty bra, baby. I can see you're a big girl now. Let Daddy help you take it off so he can see how big you've gotten.'

He moved up the bed, resting on his knees and I leant into his open arms, sort of cuddling him, so he could reach behind my back. He undid my bra with one practiced hand and slipped it off my shoulders. It joined the dress on the floor.

My breasts hung free only for a moment and then he was cupping and kneading them with warm hands, testing their firm but soft weight. I arched my back when his fingertips touched my hardening nipples.

'These are beautiful baby. And almost as big as your mum's now.'

'Thanks Daddy! You're big too,' I said and daringly reached down to squeeze his hot length in the palm of my hand, tugging slightly. He gasped and I hid a smile.

'Daddy, I'm worried I won't be able to fit your get-hard in me,' I said in my best little-girl voice, now gently running my fingers up and down him. 'I know it's supposed to go in my cunnie but I don't see how. Will you help me?'

'Yes, angel. Lie back and Daddy will help you.'

I lay back on the bed, suddenly very aware of our nakedness. Dad moved up and over me, settling between my open legs, easily bracing himself above me on his muscled arms. I could feel his rigid pole bumping into my thighs and the heat of it. Then Dad was kissing my lips, my neck, and moving lower he kissed first one nipple, then the other, tonguing their hardening tips before sucking them, first one then the other and back again. My now long stiff pink nipples were wet with his attention. Then he was giving me soft open mouth kisses between my breasts, then lower on my tummy, his tongue going in circles around my 'innie' belly button before licking inside it.

Then he sat back on his knees and looked between my legs, seeming to savour the moment with his full and firm erection just inches from me. As I watched he slowly put a finger inside me, then another, and I tried to stay still as he gathered my wetness and spread it over his mushroom head. His slit oozed clear liquid. I was breathless with anticipation.

Then for the first time, his manhood touched my slick lips as he inched his hips forward. I let out a small cry as Daddy held himself in his right hand, and began moving his hardness up and down my wet slit, without trying to penetrate me yet, his shaft sawing between my now swollen lips, probing, making me wetter. We were both breathing harder now.

.

Now I could feel the weight of his soft, heavy balls as they touched the top of my thighs, together with his spongy mushroom head on my little blonde landing strip as he rocked back and forth. He kept sliding his stiff shaft over my hardening clit and I nearly came there and then.

'Amy,' Dad said, his eyes locking with mine. 'I'm going to make love to you now. I'll take care of you and I promise I'll make you feel good.'

I was soaking down there but I was very aware he was not only long but thick too. 'I trust you Daddy. I want to make you feel good too.'

'Daddy loves you.'

'I love you too, Daddy.'

He shuffled forward a little on his knees and I opened as wide as I could. The tip of his length slid up and down my cunnie lips for a moment and then he seemed to find my slick entrance as I felt and watched his mushroom head part my lips, opening me up. There was some resistance which was to be expected, even though my hymen had been pre-broken during my gymnastics classes at the Academy. It was still going to be a tight fit given Dad's size and that this was my first time with a real man's shaft.

'Daddy,' I breathed out as he slid his swollen head all the way in. I could feel myself stretching around him to accommodate his girth. He hissed.

'Oh baby, you're so tight. Such a tight young thing wet for her Daddy.'

He slid his hot and hard pole in another inch and then rested back on his knees, sliding his hands up my body and holding my firm tits. My nipples were hard against his palms. I was panting now.

Instinctively, my arms went round his broad shoulders and I brought his weight down gently on top of me, my tits pressing against his chest. He moved his hands into my hair and kissed my lips firmly, At the same time I wrapped my long legs around his back.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered breathily into his ear, 'I'm ready for you to take me properly Daddy. Fill me up, take your little baby girl, make me a woman. I'm yours Daddy. I'll always be yours, won't I Daddy?'

His answer was a low moan, and then he surged forward and slid all the way into me in one single powerful thrust. For a moment I felt like he was splitting me in two, his hot and hard length so thick and so suddenly filling me.

'Oh Daddy yes, Daddy yes!'

He was still for a moment, breathing hard. Then he was kissing me again, this time his tongue sweeping inside my mouth as I returned the kiss fiercely, my own tongue seeking his.

I gripped his shoulders again, and then Daddy began to pull his rock hard length back out and then push it back into me, just a little to begin with, then with deeper and more penetrating strokes that drove me into the bed. I thought, 'my Daddy is fucking me, oh my god, my Daddy is finally fucking me.' My mind went round in delicious circles, craving the slick friction as he gradually increased his pace, loosening me up, my wetness coating his shaft so he could go deeper, harder and faster.

His balls began to slap underneath my cunnie, and I felt them with each thrust into me as my wetness spread and my arousal helped me get used to his size.

I smoothed my hands down his back until I found his ass, and grabbed both cheeks, trying now to pull him in even deeper with each inward stroke. The room was filled with a kind of rhythmic schlicking sound as Daddy bottomed out in me, pulling back and thrusting relentlessly back into my wet core over and over. He was thick enough around that my clit was getting stimulated with the back and forth as he stretched my opening.

Now his head dipped and he sucked hard at the delicate skin of neck. My hands came up and tangled in his hair. He felt so good inside me, stretching me out, rocking into me, making me moan with pleasure as he grunted out his own. I heard myself cry out, "Daddy!' over and over.

After he had been ramming into me for several minutes, he slowed his pace and his head came up, his heated gaze meeting mine as he caught his breath. I gave him an experimental squeeze using my walls to clutch at his length and giggled at his wide eyed reaction and sharp intake of breath.

'Am I doing it right, Daddy? Does that make your get-hard feel nice?'

He smiled down at me and kissed the tip of my nose. I could feel heat on my cheeks and I'm sure my face was red by now.

'Yes, Amy. You're being a very good girl for Daddy.'

For a few minutes he just screwed me slowly, brushing my hair back from my damp forehead as we enjoyed our special daddy and daughter bonding time, occasionally kissing.

After a while, I squeezed him again, once, twice, and he began to increase the pace once more, this time pinning my hands above my head with one hand, and grabbing the headboard for leverage with his other, as he began to pound into me. We were both watching my tits bounce to the rhythm of his deep strokes and I felt my orgasm build.

Dad apparently had other ideas though.

'Amy,' he said, slowing. 'Daddy wants to be as deep in you as he can be for when he lets go inside you. It'll feel good for both of us I promise. Can we try something to make that happen?'

'Anything Daddy.'

'That's my angel.'

Dad reached down between our bodies and slowly removed himself from between my legs. I watched as my lips were pulled outwards a little as he withdrew, making a wet sucking noise. I immediately missed the feeling of fullness. I couldn't believe how wet Daddy was with my juices, his pole still standing up, stiff and long. I also couldn't believe I had taken it all inside me now it had been withdrawn.

12