Family Mix-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned tried not to smile as he picked up the receiver. "Uh, what's up, Dad?"

"Do you have any idea what is happening right now?"

"Not sure what you mean?"

"I mean the fact that when I woke up this morning, I wasn't me! I was you! And I've been horribly traumatized because Mom is here and she thinks I'm still you and she wants to...she wants to..."

"Oh, I know what she wants to do. Good luck with that. If there's nothing else, I've got to be getting back to class."

"Are you nuts! You went to school today! I had a test!"

"Don't worry about the test. I aced it."

"You...you did?"

"Oh yeah. Your girlfriend gave me the right motivation."

Jeff thought his borrowed heart might give out at that news. "Did she...did Heather show up at the house this morning?"

"That she did. She's a real special girl, Je-Dad. Anyways, have fun on your anniversary-"

"No, Dad! We've got to do something about this! We've got to-"

"I love you too. See you in a few days." And Ned hung up the phone. His poor son. Stuck on a cruise in his body with his nympho mother. Oh well, he had his own problems. Math problems. Specifically the problem of figuring out how many condoms he'd need for tonight with Heather.

On the ship, Jeff could only stare at the phone. His dad was going to have sex with his girlfriend. He'd had sex with his own mother, and now his dad was going to fuck his girlfriend. Might have already fucked her. And he was stuck on this ship with his horny mother that thought he was trying to roleplay with her. What the fuck was he going to do?

"Will that be all sir?" the ship's concierge asked patiently.

"Oh, uh, could I use this again in an hour?"

"Of course sir, but the rate will be the same."

"Yeah, yeah. It's my dad's credit card, so that's fine by me."

"Your father, sir?"

"Um, right. Nevermind."

An hour later, Jeff placed his second call. School was out by then, and he hoped his girlfriend would pick up. She did.

"Hello, Mr. Cobble," his girlfriend chirped.

Jeff's heart sank as he repeated, "Mr. Cobble?"

"Yes, Jeffrey told me you might be calling."

"Did he."

"Yes. He said you were playing some weird game where you pretended to swap bodies. Is that why you're calling?"

Jeff couldn't believe how sneaky his dad was. "Heather, it's true. It's really me!"

She giggled. "But you don't sound like you."

"But it is me! You have to believe me! Remember that time I took you to the carnival and got you that bear. It took my whole wad of cash. But when I gave it to you, you told me how much you lived it, and you...uh, well that was the first night you let me cum on your tits."

"Oh, so that's a regular thing you kids do, is it?" Jeff heard his voice say. His dad had taken the phone away from Heather! "I thought maybe this morning was special."

"Dad! Give the phone back to Heather!"

"I don't think so. Especially since this call can't be cheap. So run on back to mom, and just focus on you two having a great anniversary."

The click was deafening to Jeff. His father was going to fuck his girlfriend, and he wasn't going to be able to stop him. As he walked back to his cabin, he thought about why this might be happening. What event had occurred that had allowed him to swap bodies with his own father?

As walked into his room, his mother greeted him. "So, what should we do tonight? There's a magic show this evening. But we could also just stay in and-"

"Mom, no."

"Every time you call me Mom I just want to shove my tits in your face and-"

Mom! Stop. Listen to me, please. I just got off the phone with Dad. He's in my body. He's going to fuck my girlfriend."

Jeff hated saying it out loud. But he was startled by his mother's expression. She didn't look frightened. She looked...even hornier. "Mom, I'm Jeff. Dad and I somehow swapped bodies. He went to school as me today. He is pretending to be me, and Heather has no idea. What can we do?"

To Jeff's dismay, his mother was already removing her clothes. "Is that what you want? Do you want me to pretend to be Jeff's girlfriend? I don't mind that, especially if you keep calling me Mommy."

"Oh, Mom! No!" Jeff exclaimed, and then retreated from the room.

As Jeff avoided his mom for the rest of the day, Ned was fucking Heather every hour, on the hour. In the bathroom of a restaurant, at the back of a movie theater, in the car, and then finally, back at Ned's house.

Heather didn't know what had come over her boyfriend, but she really, really liked it. He was so confident. So sure of himself. He was giving her pleasure in ways she'd never experienced, and he was insatiable. Everytime she turned around, he was hard again. Everytime he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world and he was so lucky to have her. So everytime, she gave herself to him.

When they got to Jeff's house, Heather was even louder than the night before. She knew Jeff's sister would be able to hear. She didn't care.

Abby cared. It was her brother after all. But good for him for being able to give his girl the O. It must be nice. Her ex husband almost never did. And here her little brother was handing it out two nights in a row. She thought shaming him earlier might have made them quieter though. Oh well. Young love and all that.

When Jeff finally came back to her cabin to go to sleep, his mother had drifted off to sleep. He was glad he would not have to rebuff her further. He hoped beyond hope that maybe, just maybe, when he woke up, he'd be back in his house, and this would all be over.

He was right on one count, but not both.

When Jeff woke up that second morning, he too, noticed that the sounds and feeling of being at sea had disappeared. He was also in a bed alone. This was all very encouraging, yet something still felt off. He didn't recognize the room he was in. Well, that wasn't true. It was familiar, but it wasn't the cabin on the ship, nor was it his bedroom at home. He dimly saw the shape of a lamp, and pulled the switch.

As light bathed the room, he saw his hand. It was smaller, smoother, and most importantly, not his. He looked down at his body, and almost passed out again. He had tits. He threw the covers off and saw to his horror, that he was now in the body of his oldest sister, Abby.

He rushed from the room and ran to his. At least now he could confront his father. He threw open his door, and there, just as he'd suspected, were the naked forms of his own body and his girlfriend.

"Dad!" he shouted. "Wake up! I'm back, but now I'm Abby!"

Brief, sleepy pandemonium ensued, as Ned tried to quell his son in the body of his daughter, while at the same time, ushering out Jeff's girlfriend so she didn't have to be a part of the circus that their lives had become.

Ned kissed Heather on the cheek at the front door. Heather mumbled, "Your family is so weird. It's a good thing you're hot."

Ned just smiled at her as the front door closed, and went to make dinner for him and his son in the kitchen. He raised his eyebrows as he walked in on his son with Abby's shirt pulled up over her boobs. Jeff was lifting and dropping his new boobs over and over again.

"Why don't you put your sister's boobs away there, son," Ned admonished.

Abby's face went beet red, and Jeff did as his dad said. But as soon as his boobs were covered, he went off. "Don't shame me for looking at boobs! I've never had boobs before and it's, it's...well, wouldn't you do the same thing if you were me?"

"That I would," Ned agreed as he started preparing bacon and eggs. "Have you checked out the downstairs yet?"

"Dad, it's...it's Abby."

"Hey, like you said. You've never had boobs before, and you've never had a vagina either. And right now they belong to you, same as this body belongs to me."

"I can't believe you fucked my girlfriend!"

"Jeff, let's look at the facts. We swapped bodies. No one's going to believe that. And we can't fix it, can we? Do you know something I don't? Like how this came to be."

Jeff slowly shook Abby's head back and forth.

"Well then what are you whining about? We just have to make the best of an extraordinary situation. It'll either right itself, or we'll learn to live with it."

"That's easy for you to say! You got like, what, 20 years younger. And you get to sleep with my girlfriend!"

"Some of us do have it easier than others. How's your mom by the way?"

Abby's face went red again. "Oh, she's great. I had to avoid her all day yesterday."

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because she thought I was role playing or something whenever I called her mom and she wanted to...you know."

"Your mom's been on fire lately, that's for sure. I couldn't keep up with her without the help of modern medicine."

"Dad. Ew. Stop. Gross."

"So no idea why this happened though?" Ned asked. "Maybe an ancient curse, or magic spell. Did we unknowingly make the same wish at the same time? Did you stumble upon an enchanted artifact, or disturb one of the old gods? Did a mad scientist experiment on you? Or aliens got bored? Or someone at your school developed a body swapping device capable of swapping at great distances? Or do you think the alignment of the planets coincided with our exact physical locations on earth and-"

"No! None of those things happened. And that is an awful lot of theories on what could cause people to body swap."

"I used to read a lot of erotic stories. You'd be amazed at some of the stuff people come up with for body swaps. Pretty far out stuff sometimes. The worst is when they never explain it at all, which I think is just lazy writing."

Ned and Jeff take a moment to break the fourth wall and look into the eyes of the reader.

"Regardless of what happened," Ned continued, "we just have to ride it out and hope the universe fixes it."

"But I am a girl!" Jeff pouted loudly. "And worse yet, that girl is my sister!"

"Jeff, don't be ashamed. It's your body right now. If you want to go to your room, er, your sister's room that is, and use one of her dildos to-"

"Please stop talking!"

"You're right," Ned said as he scraped eggs onto plates. "I've got to eat and get to school. Wouldn't want your grades to slip."

"You're enjoying this far too much."

"Your mom probably has some better dildos than your sister if you really want to get crazy."

"Dad!" Jeff screeched as he fled the room.

"It's just a suggestion," Ned called after him. "I mean, it'll just be you in the house. All day!"

Jeff would spend most of it wondering why his parents were so much more perverted than he would ever be. And he'd spend the rest of it trying to keep from touching various parts of his female body, and hoping that tomorrow this nightmare would be over and he'd be in his own body again tomorrow.

When Abby woke up a few hours later, her experience was much like her brother's the previous day. She slowly came to the conclusion that she was somehow on her parents' anniversary cruise. But what she noticed quickly, was that she had a dick between her legs. And it was hard.

She gripped it. It felt nice in her larger hand, and hot to her cold fingers. She squeezed it lightly, and it gave a reflexive jump, which sent a little shiver through her body. She pulled it towards her stomach, her much harrier, and larger stomach. She was taking in all these differences, but the dick, having a dick, completely captivated her. She fondled and stared at it for a couple minutes before finally noticing there was another person in bed with her. Upon closer inspection, she saw that it was her mom.

She shook her mom awake, but before she could ask any questions, her mom said, "Are you ready to get fucked now?"

Abby's mouth went dry at the question. She was the one that was supposed to be asking questions. And so far, the only thing that was answering was her dick, which hardened even more. And then she watched in silent fascination, as her mom winked at her, then lowered her mouth towards her new cock. Abby was in heaven as warm and wet collided up and down her shaft. It was amazing. No wonder her ex had always pressured her for blowjobs.

But she wanted more. She had questions, sure. But she had a cock! If it felt like this in a mouth, what did it feel like in a pussy? She needed that answer, for science! So as soon as her mother came up for air, she gently pushed her down, and got on top of her.

"Oh yeah, put it in me!" her mother demanded.

This was weird. This whole thing was weird. But all Abby could think about right then, was that she had a cock, and it felt great, and she'd think about weird later. Her mother helped guide her cock into her pussy, and it did feel even better than her mouth. She wiggled her hips, letting her dick rub against her mom's vagina. That felt okay, but she was missing something. She pulled it out a little, and then pushed back in, and that was it. She began doing that over and over again. Slow at first, then faster and faster. She felt pressure and pleasure building in her groin. It was so easy to feel good. The pleasure was right there for the taking. Abby quickened her pace.

Her mother encouraged her on by saying, "You can call me Mommy again if you want to."

There was that weird again. But her new dick didn't seem to mind. Her new dick kind of liked that, so why the hell not. "Okay Mommy. Thank you for letting your little girl fuck your pussy."

Her mother looked at her like she'd grown a third arm instead of a penis. It didn't slow down Abby's rhythm though. Nothing could break her focus. Pleasure was the only thing that mattered. Her dick in her mother's warm, wet hole was the epicenter of her world. And then suddenly the intense, glorious pressure could no longer be contained. And she was cumming. And cumming. Her mother let out a moan, and started shaking beneath her. Her mother was cumming too.

Abby had never felt anything so singularly intense. And then she was sleepy. So sleepy. And so she closed her eyes, and woke up thirty minutes later, still on a boat, still with a cock, and that's when she knew for certain that she wasn't dreaming.

For Abby, the body swap couldn't have been better. She was on a cruise with her mom. That definitely beat moping around her childhood home getting day drunk. She didn't love that she was in her dad's body, but fucking as a guy had been pretty great. She briefly wondered if she should keep her predicament a secret, but this was too huge! And if she couldn't tell her mom, who could she tell? She just hoped her mother wouldn't get too grossed out.

As they sat across each other enjoying a beautiful breakfast spread, Abby began with, "Mom, I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but-"

"Let me guess, you swapped bodies with one of our daughters?" Vicky smirked.

"What? How did you know?"

"Well you spent all day yesterday trying to convince me you were our son, Jeff. And when you called yourself a little girl earlier, I just figured, oh, okay. My husband is pretending to be Jenny."

"Abby. I'm Abby. Why would you just assume Jenny? And this happened yesterday too?"

"I'll give you points for commitment," Vickie laughed. "You've even got some of her mannerisms down. But we should probably just keep this kind of role playing in the bedroom, shouldn't we? I must say, it's very imaginative. Wouldn't have expected it from you. I don't hate it though."

Abby wanted to ask again why Jenny and not her, but she just nodded along. This had happened before. Yesterday in fact, to Jeff.. Did that mean her father was in Jeff's body yesterday? He never said anything? Would she have believed him? Would she have been any help to him whatsoever with the amount of alcohol she kept in her system these days?

She knew the answer to both questions was no. She wouldn't have believed him, and there was nothing she could have done about it if she had. Exactly like there wasn't anything she could do about it now. She was on this cruise, in her dad's body, and it might only last a day. So why not make the most of it.

"So what do you want to do today?" Vickie asked.

Abby clapped her hands together excitedly. "Everything!"

While Abby began having the time of her life on a cruise ship, Jeff had taken up his sister's hobby of day drinking. He figured this body was of age, and the alcohol helped dull his senses. He needed that today of all days. He didn't want to feel what it was like in a woman's body, especially his sister's! First his dad, now this! Why was the universe fucking with him?

His dad came home late in his body, and Jeff was there on the couch to greet him. "Where have you been young man?" Jeff asked with slurred speech.

"Oh buddy," Ned asked, concerned. "How long have you been hitting the sauce?"

"Don't lecture me, Dad!" Jeff said heatedly as he tried to stand. He got halfway, then fell back onto the couch. "I'm older than you right now. Why are you getting home so late? Where's Heather? Did you guys have any more of the sex?"

Ned came over to help Jeff up. It was much easier in his lighter frame. "Why don't we just get you up to bed?"

"Why don't you answer me?" Jeff asked as he allowed his father to get him on his shaky feet. "Did you make the sex? Did the sex happen with my girlfriend? Did you girlfriend my sex Dad!"

"I would have thought your sister's body would have built up more of a tolerance to alcohol by now. What did you eat today, champ?"

"Eat? I ate breakfast. You made breakfast. Then I found the booze. I drank it so I wouldn't touch my sister's titties."

Ned rolled Jeff's eyes. "You haven't had anything since breakfast. Well, that would explain it."

Jeff swayed in his father's arms as they got to the foot of the stairs. "Abby does have a nice body. Boobs are weird though from this angle. Look at them." He lifted up Abby's pajama top so that her boobs were on display. "Look at these girl boobs. They're just bags of fat. And they belong to my sister. Isn't that gross? Why do we want to touch them all the time?"

Ned pulled down Abby's top and said, "Because we're guys, son. But hey, maybe you won't have them tomorrow. Maybe you'll be...maybe you'll be back in this body..."

Even as he said it, Ned hoped that wasn't the case. His son tumbled into Abby's bed and was out like a light. Ned then retrieved Heather from his car, and they came in and made the sex, but just in case, he sent her home right after.

The first to wake that next morning was Vickie. She had a pounding headache and an upset stomach. She felt hungover, which didn't make a lot of sense. She had drank a little last night, and might have drank more, but her husband had taken her straight to bed and fucked her good and proper.

She reached over to him to see if he'd get her some medicine and a glass of water, but he wasn't there. And then she took in the room. She wasn't in the cabin. She was in...she was in Abby's room! How did she get here? Had she slipped into a coma somehow and they'd brought her back home while she was under? But that still wouldn't explain why she was in Abby's room. What was going on?

She got up and stumbled in the dark. She got to the light switch and flipped it on. The first thing she saw was Abby's figure reflected in her daughter's vanity. She held up her hand. Abby's reflection did the same. She held up her other hand. The reflection mirrored her movements. And then she understood. Her husband hadn't been roleplaying. He had been serious! Her children had been in her husband's bodies the last two days...and she'd fucked them!

Well, Jeff hadn't really. He'd done nothing but avoid her. But Abby, wow. She had been on fire last night. Her daughter really knew how to please a lady, probably because she was a lady. She had so many questions. She knew who might have some answers, but first some water and medicine.

After peeing and procuring what she needed, she headed to Jeff's room. Jeff was snoring softly. She flicked on his light and asked tentatively, "Son?"