Family Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about if I turn over?" Mom rolled before me and unashamed fell back onto her elbows, parting her legs. Despite all that had come before, the sight of her spread thighs and welcoming sex, her breasts primed for sucking, her eyes upon me, I felt suddenly embarrassed and the burning in my cheeks increased.

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry," she seemed genuinely concerned at my reaction. "Is this a little too much?"

"What? No, I... ah..."

"You know I heard somewhere that to make everyone feel more comfortable during one of these shoots, the crew will get undressed as well," she posited.

"What?" I hoped I'd heard correctly.

"You know, it makes it more equal," her wide eyes looked expectantly up at me before slowly dropping down my torso to my groin.

"So, you think I should... I mean I just take off my..."

"That's right Darling," she coaxed. "I'm sure if we're both naked it won't be so... awkward, maybe?"

My lightheadedness from prior altercations had returned. I wanted nothing more than to get naked. To jump upon her and fuck. But as I placed my phone on the bed, the last atom of doubt sparked in my brain. What if this wasn't what I believed was happening? What if I took off my pants and she was horrified at my arousal? I lifted the t-shirt from my body and watched intently her reaction to my bare chest, seeing her lips part ever so slightly. Was that good? I kicked off my shoes and tucked my fingers into the waist of my pants before stalling. I had to admit my state.

"Mom, I just want you to..." I began before she interrupted me in a whisper.

"Darling, I know," she sighed, and never removing my eyes from hers, I pulled my track pants and shorts down over my hard-on, presenting my desire to the room.

There was silence. Extended. As I stepped out of my pants leaving them on the carpeted floor, the discomfort I presumed I'd feel faded with her smile. Her look of maternal pride.

"See," she struggled to lift her eyes from my admittedly impressive-looking erection. "Doesn't that feel better?" She questioned and I had to agree. That atom of doubt evaporated. It felt so right to undress before her. Seemingly so normal for a mother and son to be naked together. As nature intended.

"You're not upset by..." I made a motion pointed toward my crotch and her eyes once again fell upon my hard-on.

"Oh Baby. No loving mother could," she sighed as she slowly shook her head. "Now, where were we?"

"I think we were about to do some more close-ups," I suggested as I managed to take my eyes off her for a moment to retrieve my phone.

"Oh yes," Mom purred. "But can you even see the plug like this?" She highlighted her position and as I climbed onto the bed, I looked down at her pussy, the butt plug buried into the mattress.

"Not really," I shook my head. "Maybe you could...." I began but Mom was way ahead of me.

"Do this?" She read my thoughts, rolling back to lift her spread legs under her arms. Her buttocks rose from the bed, her pussy and the butt plug presented to me obscenely. "How does that look, Honey?"

"P... Perfect," I stammered as I lifted the phone to take a photo, capturing the glistening that now coated her entire pussy, her inner thighs.

"You can get in closer if you like?" Mom hinted and I shuffled further toward her. In response, she leaned back and her ass raised higher in the air, her knees dropping to the mattress on either side of her head, letting out a giggle at the outcome. "How's that?" She beamed, her face reddening.

"Even better!" I admitted and watched as she again pushed the butt plug out, the chrome of the bulb bulging her sphincter to which I took more photos.

"That feels so weird!" Mom laughed as the butt plug was sucked back in. "Try it, Baby," she proposed and I moved further into her body, my spread thighs meeting her back, my erection against her spine.

Once more I had my fingers around the butt plug and this time pulled out on the bejeweled flared rim, Mom moaning at my actions as her asshole pouted.

"Oh God," she sighed. "Is it meant to feel this good?"

I couldn't provide an answer. Mesmerized by the sight, I pushed it back in before repeating the process all the while taking multiple photos. Mom managed to release a hand from her thigh and it found its way to her pussy, and as I recorded the moment for posterity, she ran her fingers along her slit before splaying her labia, revealing the moist pink within.

"I've seen models pose like this," she declared as if the actions we were partaking in were still in the realm of a competition photo shoot. "How does it look, Baby?" She purred, and not realizing I'd been holding my breath; I released it with a sigh before inhaling deep her scent, doing everything I could to not plunge my face into her exposed and beckoning sex.

"Mom, I..." I fumbled over my thoughts and words. "I don't think we can use these photos," I admitted as she concentrated her touch on her clit, slipping her fingers back and forth over her swollen button, her eyes upon me, searching my reaction.

"Well, they can be just for us then," she whispered. "Our little secret family photos," she quickened the movement of her hand, her fingers slick to the second knuckle.

"Oh God," I breathed, barely a whisper.

"Honey?" Mom questioned, her middle finger slipping between her labia, and entering herself.

"Is this happening?" I struggled to voice, grinding my cock against her back.

"I don't know Darling," she panted. "If you want it to."

That was it. I was done. My cock had never felt harder as it abutted her inverted spine, the head lathered with precum as it slid against her skin. No more games. I looked at us from outside my body and there was no longer any doubt. It should've been obvious two weeks before, but some taboos are harder to break than others. Time to ultimately declare my position, I decided.

"Oh, fuck this!" I gasped as I threw the phone down beside us and grasping her thighs for leverage, buried my face into her pussy. Laughing, Mom withdrew her fingers as my nose smashed into her clit, my tongue immediately darting out to slurp at her flowing natural lubricant.

"Oh fuck Baby, yes!" she giggled as I pushed my tongue into her body, my chin pressing the butt plug into her asshole. "Tongue fuck me, Darling," she added and even in the position we were in I was shocked I'd just heard my mother say 'fuck.' Twice! Despite her words, I needed not her prompting. Caution thrown to the wind I licked inside her, deep, drinking her mommy juice as she began grinding herself up into me.

"So good Baby," she moaned and I quaffed my way to her clit, wrapping my lips as best I could around her little pink dial, sucking and licking until she was writhing with pleasure. "Make me..." she stammered. "You're gonna make Momm...make me..." Words failed to come to her lips as I slid a hand along her thigh and used my thumb to push at the butt plug, deftly slipping a finger into her welcoming vagina. "...cum Baby!" She managed to cry as I finger fucked her, nibbling and sucking on her clit as she came against my face. "Don't stop... Don't stop... Yes... Yes... Yesss," she moaned as her body shivered in spasms; her eyes glazed and her head rolled back upon the mattress as I held her closer, pressing my thighs into her, my arm wrapping around her leg and upside-down torso, face glued to her cunt. Our bodies never as close. Our familial connection was never so strong. "Fuck me now," Mom managed, and with our eyes locked, I allowed her body to fall flat upon the bed. "I need you inside me, Darling."

I'd never entered a woman so quickly. With perfect ease, my cock guided its way between her velvety folds before even my torso met hers. And when it did, I knew this was where I belonged. Where I should always have been. Her soft breasts met my chest as her arms wrapped around me, drawing me further into her embrace, sucking my cock deeper into her body. With our eyes fixed upon the others, my mouth descended, and her tongue, desperate to taste my lips, to taste herself upon my lips, flicked out to meet me.

Perfect was the kiss. Perfect was the union. Mother and son in tune as if we were made for each other. And of course, we were. I was born from this womb, and no other cock would ever feel as at home. No man would be better suited to fuck her. No one could she ever feel as comfortable with. "I love you," I whispered into her mouth and her kisses intensified, nibbling, biting, her tongue licking my lips, my cheeks, my jaw.

"Don't stop," she found my ear, and her breathing gave me goosebumps.

"Never," I told her and it was true. Fuck Freud, screw mortified teenage Me. I'd found the love of my life; discovered my soulmate right in my family home. The hardness of my cock testified; and for as long as she needed me to, I swore I'd keep fucking my mother.

She arched her neck as my pelvis repeatedly slammed into her body and her throat presented, I kissed; my passion turned to sucking, and as I moved on, a hickey remained, Mom immediately recognized the crime committed.

"Oh, you naughty boy," she laughed and I grinned, sliding my arm lower beneath her torso and grabbing her ass.

"I'm not the only one that's naughty," I slowed the rhythm of my fucking and took hold of the butt plug, pulling on it, feeling it against my cock through her vaginal wall.

"Oh God that feels good," she sighed, her mouth opening with pleasure. "You feel so good. So hard Baby."

"It's all for you Mom," I groaned, my dick plunging to its zenith, withdrawing so slowly, reentering. "My hard cock; my love. It's all for you," I declared, kissing her gaping mouth.

"Will you cum Lover?" She managed to question and abandoning the butt plug, I rose on my knuckles to look down on her from above. To watch my cock sliding in and out of her gorgeous pussy, that hairless mound begging to be kissed, her breasts slowly wobbling with every thrust, her beautiful face, begging to be cum upon. "I need to see it, Baby," she continued, not waiting for my answer. "I wanna see your love for me."

"You want it, Mom?" I asked, more a statement.

"I want it, Baby," she affirmed as I again increased my pace, my balls slapping the butt plug. "I need it, Baby," she almost demanded and who was I to deny this woman? This giver of life. This Goddess.

"I'm gonna..." I held my breath as I felt the inevitable approaching, her pussy so slick, so tight around my hardness. "I'm gonna..."

"Yes Baby. Cum for me," Mom begged. "Cum all over me Darling."

"Fuck Mom," I pulled from her and climbed up over her belly, my orgasm so close, strokes away.

"Use my boobs Baby," Mom's wide eyes devoured my erection. "Fuck Mommy's tits Lover," she suggested, taking them in her hands, and bringing them together around my slick engorged penis.

This wouldn't last long, I realized as I pumped my hips, my heavy balls slapping her sternum. With her jaw dropped, the head of my cock nudging her chin with each thrust, Mom opened her mouth wide and suggestively poked out her tongue in the hope of licking cock or receiving the full blast when it should come.

"Yes Baby," she gasped. "I love it. Your big dick between my tits. Cum on them Honey. Cum on Mommy's face Darling," she ordered, and she didn't have to wait long.

Two, three thrusts between her pussy juice lubricated cleavage and I was releasing.

"Oh..." I realized I still wasn't breathing, the lightheadedness amplifying the ecstasy. "O... O... Oh Mamma!" I gasped as I exploded like a geyser. Mom took a shot to the side of her face, the thread of cum streaking from cheek to forehead, laying across her left eye. Again, I came. Pulse after pulse from my veiny firehose, spraying her neck, her hair, her chin. Releasing her breasts Mom took charge of my weapon, grasping and guiding my decreasing flow onto her eager tongue. Her body shuffled down to accept me fully within her mouth, her lips wrapping my cock, her cheeks sucking me like a thick meaty straw. "Fuuck!" I exhaled the last of my held breath before filling my lungs with the scent of pussy, sex, and cum that permeated the air of her bedroom.

"Yes, we did!" Mom giggled as her lips came off my dick, her mouth full of cum before she swallowed, grinning like that cat that got the cream, which she in fact had.

"What?" I fell beside her, my abs aching, even my buttocks sore from the workout.

"Fuck Baby," Mom sighed. "We just fucked," she glowed, using a finger to wipe the cum that daubed her throat like a necklace and sucking it into her mouth, again swallowing after savoring the taste.

"And it was awesome!" I complimented, helping her labors by wiping up the streak of cum coating her cheek, lifting it from over her partially closed eye in a sticky thread.

"You're awesome," Mom took my hand and guided my cum coated finger between her lips.

"And you're the world's best mother," I admitted hoping to get the last say in the battle of compliments, surprised when the smile faded from her greedy cum smeared lips. "What?" I questioned, worried, and she paused before she spoke.

"You might not think that after I tell you," she cryptically stated and I frowned.

"Tell me what?"

"I have something to admit," she blushed and I rose further on my elbow, now fully invested in what she had to say. In the time provided to me, bad thoughts entered my head. Had she not wanted this? Had I forced myself upon her? Was she regretting what we'd done already? "I knew the Wet Waves stand was at the mall!" She confessed and I attempted to keep a straight face. "I was there the day before and knew all about the promotion," her eyes found mine, vulnerable and beautiful, and cum lined lips regardless, I wanted to kiss her. Refraining. "I just thought it could be something fun to do together. Are you angry with me?" She asked and I rose to my knees on the bed, Mom's doe eyes following, just as they'd looked back in the mall, begging me to pay for her bikini club subscription.

"What do you think?" I smiled, as I moved down to plant the kiss upon her pubic mound that I'd longed to do earlier, Mom sighing as she watched.

"That's not all," she barely whispered and I raised my eyebrows as I decorated her bald pubis with affection.

"Oh?"

"I didn't press enter!" She blushed and I was confused for a moment. "I didn't upload the photos to the site," she confessed and I raised slightly from between her legs. "I don't want everyone to see me..." she quickly explained before pausing. "Just you."

Our eyes were locked. She'd never looked so beautiful. My cock which hadn't completely softened, hardened against the mattress and I wanted to enter her again, right then and there.

"Good," I stated, and surprised, her face brightened. "I don't want to share you with the world either," I admitted.

"But what about the competition? You're not disappointed?" She questioned and in response I dropped my chin, once more kissing her mound of Venus, lower and the uppermost slit of her vulva, my tongue slipping out to taste her incest-marinated sex.

"I don't know about you, but as far as I'm concerned, I've won something far greater than a Bahamas cruise," I grinned.

"So, I'm not in trouble?" I could almost sense a little disappointment in her; was it mischief?

"Well now, I didn't say that," I quickly rose to my knees and accompanied by her giggles, rolled her onto her stomach, pulling her naked ass up off the mattress. Caressing her buttocks, my fingers made their way to the butt plug, and again I found myself manipulating it in her anus. "Push it out Mom," I ordered and watched once more with fascination as her sphincter bulged around the chrome plug, its girth slowly sliding from her rubbery grip to come away from her body and into my possession.

Her asshole remained gaped as I lifted the plug up between us for inspection.

"Just as I suspected Mom. You ordered the small," I noted as I caressed her greasy buttered anus with my other hand, two fingers easily accommodated within her willing cavern. "Let's see how you take something a little larger," I proposed as my cock once more reached its full potential, and along with her satisfied and encouraging sigh, I pressed the bulbous head up against her vacated asshole...

*

The End

Thank you for reading