Family Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That the smell of her brother (sandalwood with a hint of something masculine), his warm skin against hers, and his hard dick pressed into her butt were all driving Sidney wild were things that no one would ever know by looking at the photo. This was fine. A momentary awkward thing that wouldn't even need to be mentioned after it was over.

"Sweetie, put your arms around Sidney's waist," Mom said.

Again, Sidney reveled in the warmth of her brother's grip. His easy strength made it seem like he could throw her around however he wanted. The smell of him was even more overpowering. She wanted to settle into a giant pillow made of whatever scent that was, wrap it around herself and drift off, happily, to sleep.

"OK, good," Mom said, perched behind her camera. "Hold there, I'm going to switch out lenses so we can do more of a portrait."

Sidney and Tom stayed perfectly in place, pressed together.

"Well, this is awkward," Sidney said. She tried to giggle, but it only made her sound more nervous than before.

"Not too bad, I hope," Tom said. His dick pulsed as he said it, as if punctuating his point.

"No, not at all," Sidney said, "That is, I hope it isn't uncomfortable for you. Either."

"Making Mom happy," Tom said with an exaggerated grin.

"You betcha," Sidney said.

"OK, kids, I'm all set," Mom said, "Hold that pose. Tilt your heads. Sidney, turn back and up so you can see your brother's face. Look into each other's eyes a little. No no. Like you actually love each other. You know, like brother and sister? OK, there you go. Perfect. Stay there."

Sidney felt her heart melt a little as she stared into the mirror image of her own blue eyes. Apparently, when her heart melted, it sent warm liquid right down to her pussy. Or, at least, that's what she told herself was happening. God, Tom's handsome, she thought to herself. The Mom said something that immediately snapped her out of it.

"Tom, move your hands up to Sidney's chest," Mom repeated.

What did she just say?

Sidney did a double take and felt her brother do the same.

"Come on," Mom said, rolling her finger in a 'hurry up' motion. "You said you two were in a hurry and I'm losing the good light."

"Like, here?" Tom asked, putting his hands up on Sidney's tight tummy.

"Geez, I thought you both did well in biology class," Mom said, "Did you cheat on the tests or something? Chest, Tom. Hands. On your sister's. Chest."

Tom glanced at Sidney with a look that was a lot like worry. But there was something else in his eyes, too, and she couldn't place it.

He took his hands and moved them under her neck, so that they rested on the flat of her ribcage, right above his sister's impressive swells. Sidney knew her breasts were something that held boys beholden. To her, they had always felt more like a burden. But seeing how her brother moved around them -- eager to experience, yet terrified to touch -- Sidney started to think that maybe her oversized chest was OK after all.

"Lower," Mom said.

"Here?" Tom asked, shifting his hands to Sidney's sides. His fingers teasing at the bottom of her gargantuan globes.

Their mother made a long sigh, then stepped out from behind the camera. Hands on her hips, tapping her foot. If she was any more of a caricature, smoke would be coming out of her ears.

"Just do it, Tom," Sidney said. The voluptuous redhead might have been uncomfortable, but she knew that angering their mother would only make things worse.

Tom took a deep breath. He reached his hands around. Then he settled them, lightly, over his sister's breasts.

"Thank fucking God," Mom said, and went back behind her camera. Snap snap snap. "Seriously, how could you even miss those massive things?"

Sidney took a deep breath. For the first time in her life, another man was holding her tits. Her brother. He was doing everything he could to keep a light touch, like a gentleman. I guess that makes me a slut, Sidney thought to herself. Because all she wanted in that moment was for her twin to squeeze her boobs harder. Grab her nipples. Pull and heft and pinch.

Sidney heard her brother groan in her ear and wondered if he was suffering from the same slowly slipping sense of control. For now, though, his fingertips were only barely touching her. Like he was afraid his twin sister might explode at any moment. It was tantalizing and tortuous.

"Tom, what are you doing?!" Mom snapped. Both siblings startled. "Please tell me after all we've talked about today that you're not actually doing what I think you are."

Tom looked at his mother, then down at Sidney. He shuffled his body around. Unsure of what his mother could mean. Finally, he gave up and gave in to his most desperate, disastrous urges and fully cupped his twin sister's tits. He flinched, waiting for his sister to strike, but Sidney only sighed and softened.

"Thank you," Mom said, the sharpness still in her voice, and went back to taking pictures. Snap, snap, snap. "Fucking hell, it's a miracle I can get anything done with you two."

While she kept the grin plastered on her face, Sidney was practically having a panic attack. My brother's hands. On my boobs. Oh God. Feels so good. Oh Tom. Tommy. Squeeze them. Rub them. Feel my stiff nipples shooting through my dress. Sidney felt so horny she could scream. Now her butt was searching for her brother's cock to rub against. No matter how much she pressed, he couldn't be close enough.

Sidney found herself incongruently wishing their mother would give them another pose, this one without their clothes. She no longer cared that they were out in their front yard, on the porch, where anyone could easily see. The neighbors, probably, were already watching this lewd display from their windows. The perverted siblings had to be within eyeshot of at least a dozen other people.

"OK, let go Tom, that's enough," Mom said. Both siblings let out their breath, relieved but also disappointed.

"All done?" Tom asked. Sidney could hear the regret in his voice. He wasn't watching the clock anymore. Just his twin sister.

"Step back a little now Tom, give Sidney some breathing room," Mom said.

Damn, Sidney thought, consciousness slowly returning to her. Still, she knew better than to let herself be sad about the loss of contact. This was her twin brother, after all.

"Tom, move your hands down so they're at Sidney's waist," Mom said. She took a few quick shots. "OK, now pull back on her hips, slightly. That's right."

Sidney allowed her brother to position her. His hands more on her ass than her stomach. As he dragged her back, her body naturally bent forward.

"That's right, Sidney, let your head naturally rest on your arms on the railing there," Mom said.

Sidney found herself bent completely at the waist. Her butt stuck upward. Her back flat. A perfect right angle.

"Don't step back Tom, get right up next to your sister," Mom said.

Both siblings gasped as their crotches made contact with each other. Sidney fought the urge to giggle at the weird position their mother had them in. Didn't Mom notice that this made it look like Tom was doing his sister doggystyle?

"OK, stay in that position," Mom said, "I'm going to get a bunch of different shots this way."

Their mother crouched behind the tripod. Click click click. She picked up the camera and kept walking towards the siblings, shooting the whole way. Snap snap snap. She went up the stairs to the wraparound porch and got a side view of the twins. Her eyes never left the digital viewfinder.

Meanwhile, brother and sister both found themselves responding, unbidden, to how their bodies were arranged. Tom's dick was pressed -- through his clothes and his sister's -- right against her center. His hands were resting on Sidney's backside. The two of them were essentially dry humping. And both siblings were loving the sensation.

"Fuck me," Tom said, probably a bit too loud.

Sidney felt her brother's cock trying to cram itself inside her, clothing be damned. And Sidney felt the need of it rush through her. Like she had an itch on the inside of her pussy that could only be scratched by her brother's thick stick.

"OK, I'm just going to adjust you two a little," Mom said, "Try to stay still while I pose you."

Thinking she meant their feet or maybe hands, both siblings startled as their mother began shifting the two of them at the waist. She stepped back, took a couple of pictures, then made a show of thinking about what she was seeing.

But if Sidney was surprised before, she nearly jumped out of her skin when her mother reached for the hem of her dress and lifted it right up over her hips, baring the beautiful redhead completely from the waist down. Sidney's pink, sheer, bikini-cut briefs were exposed for the whole neighborhood to see.

"Mom?!" Sidney's voice came out as a shout.

"I told you, don't move," Mom said, and gave her daughter's ass a little pinch. "I'm still figuring this out."

Sidney's face flushed. She could feel her brother's eyes burning a hole in her panties. But that quickly stopped being a problem, because her mother removed those next.

Sidney blushed as her bare bottom was exposed to her brother. Her full, pink butt and, below that, her pussy. She knew that her vaginal lips were full and spread. She could feel her dampness, too, like she'd been dipped in a warm stream. Sidney had a full, hairy bush too, so thick that it nearly covered her sex entirely. She'd debating about shaving it and now realized that she should have.

Sidney felt the cool spring air caress her uncovered backside. Her brother's hands, somehow still on her ass, gripped hard. Worse, she could smell her own arousal, a thick, heady aroma that seemed to seep, heavily, into everything around them.

"Hmmm, still not right," Mom said.

Now it was Tom's turn to gasp. Sidney looked back and saw their mother unbuckle his belt, and, with one smooth pull, rip down his slacks and boxers. Now, he too, was naked from the waist down. His penis pointed out pendulous, so full of blood it was practically purple. A thick drop of precum wept out of the top.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Mom said, staring down at the exposed genitalia of her children. "Stand together like before."

Both siblings froze. Their Mom reached back to Tom's ass and pushed him forward. His penis slipped under his sister's pussy. It hardly made a difference that their respective sexes were barely touching. Both of them already felt intimately connected.

"That's fantastic," Mom said. She started taking pictures again. She swung back around to the front of the porch. "Would you two stop fidgeting?" she asked, as if desire could be suspended in such a way.

Mom dropped her camera into the tripod and started to take pictures again. "That's right, hold each other close."

Both siblings were sweating. Cock and cunt dripping. They panted like animals. Both of them unconsciously shifted against each other, desperately trying to both avoid and accomplish the exact same thing.

"Tommy, sweetie, do Mommy a favor and put your penis inside your sister, OK?"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" This time both siblings shouted it aloud.

"I can tell it's getting in the way," Mom said, "Here, if it's easier, Sidney honey, why don't you reach back and take your brother's cock and slide it inside your cute little cunt."

Silence. The whole neighborhood seemed to still. Even the birds stayed quiet in shock.

As if on autopilot, Sidney reached back. Her body was no longer within her control. Her arm shook so bad, she feared it would fall off. She grabbed her brother's hard dick. The first she'd ever felt. Impossibly stiff yet wonderfully soft and warm. She held it in her hand. Slowly dragged it forward till it was slotted in the right place.

"Come on, Honey, I'm losing the light here," Mom said.

Sidney felt her brother's cockhead push at her virginal opening. The tip slipped inside. Tom, letting nature take over, thrust forward. Sidney's pussy flared open, allowing this new invader inside.

Welcoming him.

Begging her brother to fill her up with his cock.

"Oh FUCK!" Tom said as he slipped into his sister. This time the whole town probably heard.

"There you go," Mom said. She picked up her camera and started shooting again. "You can go back and forth a little bit if you need to, but not too much, OK kiddos?"

"Uh huh," Tom said. He was gripping his sister's ass for dear life. His dick was still slowly sliding into her bare pussy.

"Uh huh," Sidney said. Her vagina was slowly accommodating itself to this new experience. It felt fantastic. She'd had toys in her before, but this was completely different. Like something had been missing inside her forever, only she was just finding out now.

"Are you two done getting comfortable yet?" Mom asked, hand on her hip.

"He's really big, Mom," Sidney said.

"She's really tight, Mom," Tom said.

Mom stood there, shaking her head. Camera in hand. Like her children were the naughtiest kids in the world for wasting her time.

"Oh. Oh Fuck," Sidney said, "That's it. I think. I think that's all of it."

"Yes," Tom said, "Yeah. She's got it all. Inside her." Fuck he felt so big.

"OK, well now that you're all set up can you pose please?" Mom said. She put the camera in front of her. Click click click. "Hands on her breasts, Tom, come on. I swear, if I have to remind you one more time..."

Tom reached down and squeezed Sidney's massive boobs. She was beyond caring about propriety. She wanted to feel his hands on her tits. Sidney wriggled her arms out of the straps and pulled down her dress, exposing her bare breasts. Her outfit was now just a strip of bright blue hanging ragged around her waist.

Tom took hold of her warm flesh. He practically howled as he grabbed hold. Sidney's enormous tits spilled out of his hands. Sharp pink nipples scratched at his palms. It felt so good to be held this way.

"Uhn... Oh! God...." Sidney's eyes rolled back in her head. She took one hand off the railing and slid it over her clit. It was practically bursting off her body. One little rub, a bit of a tickle, and she felt herself go over the top.

Sidney had had orgasms before. Self-supplied, but still. This was so far beyond what she'd experienced before, it was like comparing a kiddie pool to the ocean. A rowboat to the QE2. Sidney's whole body began to shake. Judder. The ecstasy arched up her arms and legs like lightning. It gripped her, tight, and squeezed till she could no longer breathe, think, feel anything but the pleasure of it all.

It was having that hot, hard cock inside her that pushed her beyond comprehension. Her brother's dick. It slammed the bliss through her like a pile driver. She felt crazed. Out of control. Incredible.

Her brother shoved inside her again and the delight of it all doubled. Distantly, Sidney felt a spray of warm liquid shoot down her thighs. She'd wet herself. She was too far gone to care which fluid it was.

The hot redhead knew, in the back of her brain, that her mother was still taking pictures. Snap, snap, snap. She was well aware that she was out in front of their house, that the neighbors could easily see the high school girl fucking her twin brother, full on. She no longer cared. That was another world, as for as she was concerned. The only thing that mattered was the connection of her brother's bare cock in her pussy.

"Ooo, that looked like a good one," Mom said, "Tommy how are you doing right now?"

"Oh. Uhn. Ahhhh," Tom spit out sounds that were probably words in his head but came out as nonsense. Sidney was still rolling, her orgasm slowed but stayed, like a persistent puddle of pleasure. Her brother, though, was building. She could feel his dick start to thicken inside of her.

"Well, Tom, do you think you can at least cum soon?" Mom said, "The sun is almost down, and I don't want to miss it."

"Getting... close," Tom said.

"That's a good boy," Mom said, "Ooo, I knew you could do it, sweetie. Now Sidney don't you start complaining. I saw that orgasm race through you just a moment ago. You have to let your brother have his turn, too, OK?

"Uhn... Oh... Uh huh," Sidney rambled.

"That's right, honey," Mom said, "Hold on right there and let your brother fill you up. That's a good girl."

Sidney's eyes flew open. Suddenly, rational thought raced into her brain like a river breaking through a dam. What she was doing, who she was with -- all of it shot into her as clear as though someone was shouting it in her ear. The reality of it nearly ripped her mind in half.

"Mom?" Sidney said, her voice tremulous and weak, "? I'm not safe. Not -- uhn -- protected."

"Oh, that's OK, honey," Mom said, "It won't ruin the picture, I promise."

"Sidney... Sis," Tom said. If her confession had done anything, it seemed it had only spurred her brother forward. "Oh, you feel so good. oh. OH God. OH FUCK I'm gonna..."

Sidney felt her brothers body go rigid behind her. His hands gripped her ass so hard it hurt. Something hot splashed inside her pussy. A pummeling font of heat that forced its way forward and battered down her cervix.

Impossibly, as her brother inseminated her fertile sex, Sidney felt another orgasm overtake her.

A loud, high-pitched gasp escaped her lips. Her eyes blew out wide. Her pussy roiled, trying to suck up all of that precious sibling sperm into her womb. Her brother was putting his baby in her. All she could do was cry out as the ecstasy of it overwhelmed her.

Tom sent pulse after pulse of sperm into his twin sister's snatch. Every burst sent another surge of pleasure through her. God, it felt so good. The ecstasy of it was more than Sidney could bear. She just hung on for dear life, as her brother filled her with his seed.

"Oh sis. So good," Tom mumbled out. "Ah fuck. Take it. Take it all."

"There you go," Mom said, "There's my babies! Doing so good. I'm so proud of you both. OK, hold that pose. Hold it there. OK, we're done!"

*

Sidney found herself staring down at her twin brother, Tom, lying under her on the ground. As she watched, dumbfounded, a huge glob of his cum dripped out of her pussy and splattered on his chest.

Sidney realized she was still on all fours, arms on the railing. Her hairy snatch hung right above Tom's chest. Her pussy made a rude noise, followed by another fountain of cum. Tom did his best to dodge this one.

"Sis, you OK?" Tom asked. His dick was lying half shriveled on his bare thigh. He was smiling, soft and stupid

"Fuh -- fuck," Sidney said, her voice heavy from the slowly receding high. "Fucking.... Fuh. I'm fine. Just... fuck. Wow."

"Yeah, that was. Wow," Tom said, "Amazing."

The siblings helped each other stand, both of them weak from what they'd just experienced. Endured.

"Well, why are you two standing there?" Mom asked. She held her camera casually at her side. "Don't you have a prom to get to?"

The siblings stared at each other in shock. Like a zombie, Sidney shuttled her dress down over her wide hips. She pulled the straps back up over her shoulders. She looked like she'd been hit by a bus. She didn't even dare to look at what had been done to her makeup.

Tom was still post-orgasm dumb, trying fruitlessly to cinch his belt. Sidney reached down and helped her brother pull it shut.

"Sorry," he said, "Got all... You know."

"Yes, I know," Sidney said. She kissed her brother on the lips. It was quick, but it felt kind of wonderful.

"Come on, you're going to be late," Mom said, "I don't want to hear about how I took up all your time when the two of you are dawdling like this."

Tom and Sidney stared at each other. "You were going to drive," Sidney said.

"Right," Tom said, "Need my keys."