Family Pies Ch. 03

Story Info
An innocent touch sends a family down a very taboo path.
1.7k words
4.52
21.2k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was sat in the kitchen, on a work call with her dad's business partners. Her fall down the stairs yesterday had relegated her to staying at home, at least for the next few days.

"I just don't get it Smithers. I ordered that wood six months in advance in order to avoid this exact situation, so how are you telling me..." she smiled as Liam walked into the kitchen. They had not gotten into any shenanigans since her near-blowjob yesterday, but by the tenting in his pants she could tell he was aroused.

She watched his crotch as he walked up behind her. "Liam, not now- "

He stuck his right hand down her blouse and grabbed a handful of her boob. Nicole gasped. "Liam, I'm on a really important call, we'll play later- "he ignored her and kneaded her tit slowly. Nicole was trying hard not to moan into the phone, and then Liam put his other hand down her shirt, and Nicole knew she couldn't control herself any longer.

She hang up the call and leaned back into her son's body. How was Liam so good at this; he knew how to apply the exact amount of pressure, and Nicole moaned softly as he fondled her breasts. Maybe he could pursue a career in being a masseuse.

Nicole could feel the bulge of his cock against her back, and she wanted that meat in her mouth. She turned around on the stool, and her face was level with his groin. She placed her thumbs in the clasps of his shorts, and smiled up at him as she pulled them down.

Liam's massive erect cock sprang out of his confines and slapped her on the cheek. "Looks like someone's very excited to see me," Nicole giggled. She wrapped her hands around his cock, and there was still two inches sticking out at the top.

Nicole stroked her son's cock until it was at it's hardest, and then placed the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue over it, and slid it up and down the slit. She let saliva dribble out of her mouth in order to lube the hand job, and then she let go and took his whole cock in her mouth.

It was too big, but Nicole was determined to deepthroat it all. Her gag reflex was starting to kick in, but she fought it off and edged more and more of it inside. And then suddenly Liam's hands were on the back of her head, and he rammed his whole cock into the back of her throat. Nicole started choking and tried to pull back, but Liam didn't let go of her head and began face-fucking her.

She could only cough and sputter as he manhandled her head, and then she felt him slow down, and thought she was going to be allowed to breathe- he exploded in her mouth.

Nicole was helpless as Liam sent streams of cum into her mouth, straight down her throat, and she swallowed it all. After what felt like an eternity, he let go and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair, cleaned his dick with it, and then walked out of the room. He did not say a word the entire time.

xxxxx

Nicole knew she had to get her revenge. Liam had to learn that that was no way to treat a woman, and when she saw him walk into the bathroom, she knew the time was right. Nicole waited until the shower was running, and she entered the bathroom, wearing nothing at all.

She tiptoed to the shower area, and yanked back the curtain swiftly. Liam was shocked, and instinctively dropped his hands to cover his cock. "Mom!"

"Well come on, big boy," Nicole grinned, "What do you have that I have not seen or tasted?"

She stepped into the shower and slowly pulled his arms away from his crotch. She raised his right arm, and brought it to her breast. Liam began fondling it softly, and smiled back when he saw her biting her lip. She held his left hand and guided it to her pussy.

Had Liam fingered any girls before, Nicole wondered. He was a bit too good at this. He ran his index finger along the edges of her outer pussy lips, tracing them softly in the pouring water. He then pinched her pussy lips together, before slipping his middle finger in. Nicole let out a loud moan as he began sliding his finger in and out of her hole, and he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

At the age of 18 Liam was already taller than her, and Nicole had to go on her tip toes to kiss him. Even though she had sucked his cock, she had thought kissing might be too taboo, but the way he was pleasuring her she couldn't resist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and closed the distance between them.

As he slipped his index finger into her pussy, she stuck her tongue into his mouth and began aggressively frenching him. He turned two fingers into three, and Nicole gyrated her body into his, matching every dexterous stroke, feeling like a sock puppet as he worked his way inside her.

She had to fight back a scream as she finally came onto his hand, her juices flooding out of her body and mixing with the shower water. Liam didn't stop fingering her until she grabbed his arm and pulled it away from pussy. She looked him in the eye as she raised it up to her mouth, licked each of his fingers one by one, and then kissed him again.

Liam grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, pulled her closer into him, and began sucking on her tongue as it was in her mouth. Nicole could feel his cock between her wet thighs, slowly fucking them, and she reached down and held it. She raised it to her pussy lips, and carefully pushed the head in.

Liam immediately tried to push the rest of it in, but she held onto it, and placed her hand on his chest to placate him. She removed his cockhead from her vagina, and inserted it again. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Slowly, only the tip.

She raised her lips to his right ear, nibbled on his lobe. He was now whimpering, and Nicole smiled devilishly as she whispered in his ear. "That's what you get for using your Mother's hair as a cum rag."

Nicole had never grinned wider than she did when she let go of his unfulfilled dick, stepped out of the shower, and skipped out of the bathroom.

xxxxx

Hanna had not yet returned from a party the night before, Audrey had gone shopping with Gloria, and Liam was at school. It was shaping up to be a nice, quiet morning, and Nicole was in the mood for some light yoga. She moved the coffee table in the living room, changed into her yoga pants and sports bra, and lay down her mat.

She was barely two minutes into her stretch, with her lower body on the mat and her ass arched into the air, when she felt someone move in behind her and pull down her pants, exposing her cheeks. Nicole quickly spun around, and her slap connected with Liam's face.

"Oh my god Liam, I'm so sorry," she reached out to him as he clasped his face, "But aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah, I just- "He suddenly pushed her back onto the mat, grabbed her waistband, and yanked her yoga pants all of the way off. She heard him pull down his pants, and then his dick was on top of her pussy. Nicole waited until he slackened, and then she shoved him off, and rolled on top of him.

"Oh, you think you can fuck me just like that?" she laughed at him. She pinned his hands to the floor, and began riding her damp pussy on his shaft. She slid up and down on it, always keeping it between his belly and her pussy. As she slid up on it, he suddenly removed his right arm from her clasp, raised his dick up, and as Nicole moved back down, she impaled her pussy on it.

It had not been eased in, and for a second felt like she was going to be split in half as she bottomed out. She was panting as Liam's eight inches filled her up, and when she finally came to rest on his groin, she smiled at him. "You motherfucker."

"I guess that is what I am now," he smiled back and began thrusting up into her. Nicole placed her hand on his chest and shushed him until he stopped. She wanted to savor this moment.

She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips, and then slowly lifted her pussy on his dick, and brought it back down. She rode him gently, with the touch of a mother's love, stopping him whenever he tried to increase the pace.

Liam was her son, her baby. She wanted every second to feel special. She kissed him on the neck, she kissed him on the chest. She removed her sports bra, held his arms and brought them up to her boobs. She leaned back and slowly, gracefully, gratefully, rode his cock as he massaged her breasts. Those breasts had sustained him as a kid, and they would sustain him now. She asked him to sit up so that they were face to face. She kissed him again, never ceasing her motions. Nicole held his face with both her hands, and brought it down her to chest. He suckled on her left tit, and rolled her right nipple in his fingers. He was in her, she was in him, and Nicole felt that they would never end.

She felt his breathing become increasingly labored, and amped up her gyrations. That's when she heard a glass fall down and shatter behind them, and as Liam let loose inside his mother, washing her walls with his seed, Nicole turned around.

Hanna was stood in the doorway, her face in shock, a glass of spilled juice at her feet.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM?"